• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

In my personal world, Itadori wiped the floor with Sukuna
That's soon gonna become reality
HD-wallpaper-itadori-yuuji-jujutsu-kaisen-anime.jpg

Invest in Wuji stocks now

Why do I thinking Hakari and Uraume would be matching even and Maki gonna backstab Uraume with Soul Split katana and kills her. Later all gangs up Sukuna.

Looking at how only Yuta went to deal with Kenjaku it does makes me wonder in which bush Maki is hiding.

Why do I thinking Hakari and Uraume would be matching even and Maki gonna backstab Uraume with Soul Split katana and kills her. Later all gangs up Sukuna.

Looking at how only Yuta went to deal with Kenjaku it does makes me wonder in which bush Maki is hiding.
The strategy is probably to nullify Sukuna's technique using Hiromi

Then Itadori try somehow to save Megumi's soul with that technique that seems to allow him to transfer souls between one body to another, and maybe even use it to damage Sukuna in a way

While Hakari holds Urauma to not get in the way

All this while Mei Mei manages the entire strategy with her crows

After this idk what Gege is gonna cook. Theres a lot of characters in the battle. Maybe he make Yuta copy all techniques of Sukuna with his Domain Expansion and such (His World Slash, for exemplo)

Im maybe insane, but what other purpose is Gege gonna give to Takaba after the last chapter? He doesn't seem to fit in the fight against Sukuna.

Im starting to think that Kenjaku using Takaba's body a possibility
Im going insane
I'm pretty sure his technique made him die after his dream came true
Which is what revealed Yuta
It'd suck if Kenny took over his partners body :cry:
Also I fw the Katana 0 pfp, lets hope they can drop dlc before I get married and have kids

The strategy is probably to nullify Sukuna's technique using Hiromi

Then Itadori try somehow to save Megumi's soul with that technique that seems to allow him to transfer souls between one body to another, and maybe even use it to damage Sukuna in a way

While Hakari holds Urauma to not get in the way

All this while Mei Mei manages the entire strategy with her crows

After this idk what Gege is gonna cook. Theres a lot of characters in the battle. Maybe he make Yuta copy all techniques of Sukuna with his Domain Expansion and such (His World Slash, for exemplo)
I am waiting for Yuji to spam blood manipulation Techniques

I have plans for Uraume. Working on her Sandbox but gonna wait for current arc to finished.
hey one thing that relates to uraume and everyone with RCT unless demonstrated their regen should be like high-low, cuse Ryu outright says it take a great amount of skill to be able to regenerate a whole limb
here is the scan:
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_011.png

hey one thing that relates to uraume and everyone with RCT unless demonstrated their regen should be like high-low, cuse Ryu outright says it take a great amount of skill to be able to regenerate a whole limb
here is the scan:
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_011.png
They can indeed Regenerate full arm. If you checked chapter 216 Uro hand was Regenerated & Ryu wounds were also healed.
What Ryu meant is needing a large amount of Curses energy to do so. I mean it consumes big amount of CE. That's why yuta ran out of storage during this fight.

They can indeed Regenerate full arm. If you checked chapter 216 Uro hand was Regenerated & Ryu wounds were also healed.
What Ryu meant is needing a large amount of Curses energy to do so. I mean it consumes big amount of CE. That's why yuta ran out of storage during this fight.
we don't see the arm that was severed in that chapter
here is the scan:
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_012.png

We only see her right hand, the hand that was severed was her left

we don't see the arm that was severed in that chapter
here is the scan:
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_216_bath_012.png

We only see her right hand, the hand that was severed was her left
Wasn't her right arm which got ripped off? Looks to me her right arm is fine.

dude the scan I have used for the RCT statement has her without her arm and its her left that is gone

I mean here are some other scans of her without her arm
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_012.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_010.png

dude the scan I have used for the RCT statement has her without her arm and its her left that is gone

I mean here are some other scans of her without her arm
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_012.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_179_tcb_010.png
Oh ****
My bad. Then yeah. Also I have a problem with giving Uro and Ryu RCT. Mfs never once shown any feats for even healing the wounds especially we can just take Ryu statement as he was just explaining general usage of RCT.

Oh ****
My bad. Then yeah. Also I have a problem with giving Uro and Ryu RCT. Mfs never once shown any feats for even healing the wounds especially we can just take Ryu statement as he was just explaining general usage of RCT.
Oh no they don't have it unless shown, I am just saying that restoring a whole limb is high level RCT since we have two seperate examples of people losing their arms to a certain chef and even when given to people with RCT output their limbs stay gone

So it seems like the type of thing that RCT will only give people low-mid and higher only if they have real skill with it, but hey that is literally everyone with RCT who has a profile here other than Uraume who is yet to show Low-mid level of RCT

Oh no they don't have it unless shown, I am just saying that restoring a whole limb is high level RCT since we have two seperate examples of people losing their arms to a certain chef and even when given to people with RCT output their limbs stay gone

So it seems like the type of thing that RCT will only give people low-mid and higher only if they have real skill with it, but hey that is literally everyone with RCT who has a profile here other than Uraume who is yet to show Low-mid level of RCT
I think we can give Uraume low mid level Regeneration based on the fact of thousands years of experience+Kusakabe kinda states her RCT is on a different level. So i would keep that for later onwards.
Btw I will drop updated Uraume profile once current arc ends. I don't want to make another CRT to add additional abilities or feats for her.

I think we can give Uraume low mid level Regeneration based on the fact of thousands years of experience+Kusakabe kinda states her RCT is on a different level. So i would keep that for later onwards.
Btw I will drop updated Uraume profile once current arc ends. I don't want to make another CRT to add additional abilities or feats for her.
hmm fair

Quick question why does Yuki not have domain expansion as one of her abilities. We might not know what her domain does but we do know she has one, that should be enough for at least the basic abilities that comes with a domain.

"Hakari" could never 💀
Pretty much.

We will see about that in future fights🗣️
For now by statement from Yuta alone Hakari has higher scaling. Only people who smokes copium can't accept the truth.
Yeah, one highly controversial statement in verse that is consistently disregarded by the narrative, high-tiers, and feats. But that’ll change once I actually make my Yuta CRT.

Back