• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Which MCB calc is Gojo being scaled to in HI? If it's the Uzumaki one then Gojo's Red and Toji would both be scalable to Low 7-C instead of "far higher"

"Enhanced Senses (The Six Eyes allows for the precise manipulation of Cursed Energy at the atomic level to manipulate space.[24])
"Enhanced Senses (The enhanced perception granted allows him to survey a large area and tell apart figures from kilometers away.[25])"

It's listed twice in the same key. Shouldn't it just be
"Enhanced Senses (The Six Eyes allows for the precise manipulation of Cursed Energy at the atomic level to manipulate space. The enhanced perception granted to him allows him to survey a large area and tell apart figures from kilometers away.)"

Which MCB calc is Gojo being scaled to in HI? If it's the Uzumaki one then Gojo's Red and Toji would both be scalable to Low 7-C instead of "far higher"
Multi-City Block
Hidden Inventory / Premature Death
Multi City Block comes from Grade 1 Sorcerers rating
As for Awakened Gojo we don't have any calculation feats to put him to low 7-C. So 8-A , likely far higher
JJK 0 Gojo has statement for powering a nation which puts him at Low 7-C
Uzumaki has no scaling as far as I remember.

Multi City Block comes from Grade 1 Sorcerers rating
As for Awakened Gojo we don't have any calculation feats to put him to low 7-C. So 8-A , likely far higher
JJK 0 Gojo has statement for powering a nation which puts him at Low 7-C
Uzumaki has no scaling as far as I remember.
I know its coming from a grade 1, but which calc is it being based off? And if its not the Uzumaki calc then why?

Isn't Hanami special grade?
Grade 1 are comparable to Special Grade cursed spirits. Though Hanami is special case. You can say Kyoto arc Casual Hanami calc ~ Maki with PC < Dagon < Toji ~ Teen Gojo
Why that calc? Ya have Gojo and Geto rated above sorcerers during their time who scale to higher stuff like Chojuro or Uzumaki's crater.
@SunDaGamer said Chojuro and Uzumaki crater needs to be recalculated..

Special Grade curses arent that far away from Grade 1 Sorcerers. Its even canon that they can be defeated by Grade 1 Sorcerers
Unlimited HP was clearly mentioned by Gojo to be used for first time in Shinjuku why its listed in pre Prison Realm key? Also after images creation also used in recent fight nothing indicates he could do that previously.

Unlimited HP was clearly mentioned by Gojo to be used for first time in Shinjuku why its listed in pre Prison Realm key? Also after images creation also used in recent fight nothing indicates he could do that previously.
Theres no difference between Gojo Pre and Post sealing beside the barrier control. Nothing implies that he couldnt do these before
Also why TF his second key has Blackflash?
This was there before my edit tho

Theres no difference between Gojo Pre and Post beside the barrier control. Nothing implies that he couldnt do these before
He clearly mentioned that was his first time. Also for a fact that shadow clone bullshit was introduced in final arc. We should list it in that key. There is nothing implied he had it previously. We have seen Gojo fight seriously against Jogo and Hanami. Atleast if he had shit like that he would have atleast used it once.
17-ffp-cYzXy6UpU.jpg

This was before my edit tho
Second key didn't had Blackflash previously if i remember correctly anyway that should be removed.

Also what's with at least MHS for pre Prison Realm key and Mhs speed for Shinjuku Showdown?
Pre Prison Realm Gojos speed > Shinjuku Showdown Gojos speed 😭.

He clearly mentioned that was his first time. Also for a fact that shadow clone bullshit was introduced in final arc. We should list it in that key. There is nothing implied he had it previously. We have seen Gojo fight seriously against Jogo and Hanami. Atleast if he had shit like that he would have atleast used it once.
From what I know keys are usually for stats, Gojo mainly showed just new abilities, nothing really new in terms of power or his ct use so a key really isn't needed.

He clearly mentioned that was his first time.
He said that he have never used Hollow Purple this way, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't
Also for a fact that shadow clone bullshit was introduced in final arc. We should list it in that key. There is nothing implied he had it previously. We have seen Gojo fight seriously against Jogo and Hanami. Atleast if he had shit like that he would have atleast used it once.
Yeah, no. The clone thing is due to the Blue, something that he used before against Jogo. Gege probably didnt thought about the afterimage thing at the time. But nothing says that he couldn't do it before like with the barrier thing, so yeah, no
Second key didn't had Blackflash previously if i remember correctly anyway that should be removed.
Also what's with at least MHS for pre Prison Realm key and Mhs speed for Shinjuku Showdown?
Pre Prison Realm Gojos speed > Shinjuku Showdown Gojos speed 😭.
Ima join M3X to turn this verse into 8-C with superhuman speed ngl

He said that he have never used Hollow Purple this way, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't
Gojo used HP normally but it never explodes. It is likely he created that unlimited HP as a Last resort if he couldn't defeat Sukuna ? Its clearly looks like a Suicidal attack. Beside I'm talking about Explosion manipulation not HP alone. Yeah he thought that out in last fight.
Yeah, no. The clone thing is due to the Blue, something that he used before against Jogo. Gege probably didnt thought about the afterimage thing at the time. But nothing says that he couldn't do it before like with the barrier thing, so yeah, no
Where did it was mentioned as blue?

Ima join M3X to turn this verse into 8-C with superhuman speed ngl
Better 🗿🙏. I'm tired of changing AP & speed for this verse back and forth. Better stick to abilities.

From what I know keys are usually for stats, Gojo mainly showed just new abilities, nothing really new in terms of power or his ct use so a key really isn't needed.
I was talking about abilities only I don't have problem with AP listed in his profile.
Though I disagree with Gojo was slacking off for 35 days despite knowing he would be facing off against Sukuna + 10S + chapter 236 he was smoking weed when he said he was giving his all and Gojo already reached his peak potential when he killed.Toji so Awakened Gojo = Shinjuku Showdown Arc Gojo.

I was talking about abilities only I don't have problem with AP listed in his profile.
Though I disagree with Gojo was slacking off for 35 days despite knowing he would be facing off against Sukuna + 10S + chapter 236 he was smoking weed when he said he was giving his all and Gojo already reached his peak potential when he killed.Toji so Awakened Gojo = Shinjuku Showdown Arc Gojo.
Gojo's purple was much bigger as an adult + he has domain meaning he's better at jujutsu

Gojo's purple was much bigger as an adult + he has domain meaning he's better at jujutsu
Yuta can get his special grade Sorcerer title back within 3 months after losing Rika but Gojo can't get stronger within 35 days despite called as a genius on his own 😭🗿🙏. Well I can see Yuta having more potential and he is real Prodigy than Gojo. But Still

Yuta can get his special grade Sorcerer title back within 3 months after losing Rika but Gojo can't get stronger within 35 days despite called as a genius on his own 😭🗿🙏. Well I can see Yuta having more potential and he is real Prodigy than Gojo. But Still
Yuta learnt RCT in like two months of knowing what jujutsu even is, it took Gojo near death experience. He's the greater genius, only reason Gojo is the strongest is because of bro's genetics

Yuta learnt RCT in like two months of knowing what jujutsu even is, it took Gojo near death experience. He's the greater genius, only reason Gojo is the strongest is because of bro's genetics
I've awoken from my slamber to defend my Goatjo

The series itself goes out of it's way to explain why Yuta cant become the strongest. It isn't just a matter of skill or intelligence, Yuta because of his character cant reach Gojo and Sukuna's level
0181-010.png
0116-016.png

I've awoken from my slamber to defend my Goatjo

The series itself goes out of it's way to explain why Yuta cant become the strongest. It isn't just a matter of skill or intelligence, Yuta because of his character cant reach Gojo and Sukuna's level
0181-010.png
0116-016.png
Don't come this side when Sneaky King cuts off Sukunas head. Stay on that side

Nah Wuji HIMtadori will have already no-diffed Fraudkuna by the time Luta returns
13-yuji-itadori-brennan-funk.jpg

Invest in ItaGOAT stocks
Would be funny if Yuji does all the hard work while Yuta comes in last second and one shots Sukuna from behind just like he did with Kenjaku 🤣

Btw I'm investing my stocks on Hakari.

Back