• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Why are people saying Kenjaku's gonna steal Yuta, Takaba or Gojo's bodies, he said his will is going to be inherited which means someone else is going to accomplish his goal.

Why are people saying Kenjaku's gonna steal Yuta, Takaba or Gojo's bodies, he said his will is going to be inherited which means someone else is going to accomplish his goal.
Because it feels weird as **** for one of the two the main villains of the series to die this easily, especially in a serie slike JJK

Because it feels weird as **** for one of the two the main villains of the series to die this easily, especially in a serie slike JJK
It feels like really bad writing, so I'm expecting Greg to just do it.

I wouldn't call it easy as Takaba's technique is compared to being on Gojo's level. Given Kenjaku was distracted, there's also the possibility he's burn through his CE reserves; he's been relatively weakened from handling the physical/mental strain of Comedy.

Iwate Showdown (or whatever the ****) Yuta key when? Pretty sure he totally outclassed Kenjaku in speed despite being supposedly only barely comparable earlier.

Well, lets wait
I disagree with the characters having new keys just because
But Yuta's scaling is really weird

Maybe Milly's teory was right

I wouldn't call it easy as Takaba's technique is compared to being on Gojo's level. Given Kenjaku was distracted, there's also the possibility he's burn through his CE reserves; he's been relatively weakened from handling the physical/mental strain of Comedy.
Obviously it wasnt easy for the characters, but i think its very anticlimactic if this is how he dies. Kenjaku is the mastermind behind the events of practically the entire series, his past is just as mysterious as Sukunas and he has a direct connection to the MC (which is uet another yet to be resolved mystery). If he is dying this way then we are looking at even more wasted character potential than Gojo's death.

Now this is all obviously under the assumption that he as a character is dead, and the whole "inherent my will" thing is just another character completing his plan. I am very confident this is isnt how he dies, but i also wouldnt put it past Gege given his track record

This is JJK bruh. You can't expect anything normal series does.

Also
Most logical fans: timeskip characters does trains and gains power.
Gege: Sorcerers grows all the time.
While JJk fans: no JJk characters are like Saitama they won't grow 🤢🤢🤢🤢

ur2x3tl5jv1c1.jpg

Add Gojo fans + Kenjaku fans 🤝🤝🤝
HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK

PLEASE GREG BRING HIM BACK

HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK HE WILL COME BACK

PLEASE GREG BRING HIM BACK
Kenjaku fans: Kenny will take backshots again & will come back Kenny will take backshots again & will come back Kenny will take backshots again & will come back Kenny will take backshots again & will come back Kenny will take backshots again & will come back

Back