• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

"Ryu being comparable to Full Power Rika who posed a life threatening risk to JJK 0 Gojo who can power a nation"
Should Ryu be considered comparable to the actual Rika? The one he was harming was just a Shikigami, and afaik the shikigami is either inferior or just not compared to the original ever.

Should Ryu be considered comparable to the actual Rika? The one he was harming was just a Shikigami, and afaik the shikigami is either inferior or just not compared to the original ever.
Idk about being comparable to Rika but he could damage her body

However, Rika being comparable to Gojo, even if its from JJK0, is pretty sus. We have that statement about Rika destroying a entire town tho, but maybe someone could argue about it being overtime

However, Rika being comparable to Gojo, even if its from JJK0, is pretty sus.
Gojo makes the statement of him having to get serious against Rika twice. I see no reason for him to lie.

"Ryu being comparable to Full Power Rika who posed a life threatening risk to JJK 0 Gojo who can power a nation"
Oh, and no. Rika Orimoto > Rika.

A big CRT would only work if it was a staff only thread, it'd avoid half of people here to comment and clutter the thread.

Very questionable scaling chain, huh?
Well questionable for Gojo fans only because they don't want to accept Rika being comparable to JJK0 Gojo.
You can say that again. I'm hoping it's an error that Maki is Low 7-C in Goodwill and is 8-A onwards 😬
Oh my CRT covered only Dagon fight and afterwards maki Version. Need a seperate thread to downgrade that.

We should just remove AP and speed scaling from all JJk profiles. LMAO

Probably because its an easy calc for scaling purposes and it happens early enough in the series that anyone with a passing interest who can calc can calc it.

A lot of the other calcs just have a high bar to entry or just don't come off as that interesting. I'd love to see someone calc the damage Naoya did with his speed in both his fights with Maki.

Probably because its an easy calc for scaling purposes and it happens early enough in the series that anyone with a passing interest who can calc can calc it.
Though it's getting repeated multiple times over and over.
A lot of the other calcs just have a high bar to entry or just don't come off as that interesting. I'd love to see someone calc the damage Naoya did with his speed in both his fights with Maki.
I'd love to see Gojos unlimited hollow purple calculation i.e., if we remove void Manipulation from it.

IMG_20231123_212330.jpg

Based phantom parade?

Why people are obsessed with finger Bearer feat while there are tons of feats needs to be calculated
I am aware of the amount of times that feat's been calced. My version is using a different method to calc it.

Back