• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I know I messed up the wordings. I will correct them later but this is some of the Abilities I'm adding to Yuji. If anyone has any suggestions for changes please let me know.

For goodwill arc Blackflash I think you could use WoG as support statement

Like isn't the Statement that Yuji can kill Jugo with Blackflash combo is from that arc?

For goodwill arc Blackflash I think you could use WoG as support statement
I will add the scans later but Black flash is already listed in the sandbox. There are 5 keys check
Like isn't the Statement that Yuji can kill Jugo with Blackflash combo is from that arc?
It might be because of dura neg or talking about base Jogo without Cursed Energy enhanced body. You see Jogo took hits from Sukuna and Gojo and survived don't see Yuji killing him with pure strength.

Jogo took hits from Sukuna and Gojo, but I would not say he tanked them. We know Gojo was pulling his punches because he was toying with, learning from, and trying to interrogate Gojo. Sukuna was obliterating Jogo with every hit he landed on him. The only thing we know for sure that Jogo tossed out that could've harmed Sukuna was his maximum techinque, everything else was just Jogo trying to get a tap in.

The problem is Only black flash and Cursed tool stated to be capable of killing Jogo not other attacks.
Really hate to scale Jogo to Todo and Yuji in this case. When Jogo was strongest of the Disastor Curses.

Jogo's AP does exceed his Durability as he's considered a glass cannon in the group given by that very same scan that mentions the Black Flash stuff, but in actuality, I do think Jogo for the most part does scale above the disasters curses up until Mahito fully matures, so for the most part all the AP scaling should lean towards him scaling to the rest while none of them scale to him.

Jogo's AP does exceed his Durability as he's considered a glass cannon in the group given by that very same scan that mentions the Black Flash stuff, but in actuality, I do think Jogo for the most part does scale above the disasters curses up until Mahito fully matures, so for the most part all the AP scaling should lean towards him scaling to the rest while none of them scale to him.
If I have to say Hanami durability statement is like Espadas Heiro statement from Bleach.

Like NNoitora has strongest Heiro but when we take account other Espada still Outscales him in overall durability.

Eh, the rest of the disaster curses don't really actually have better durability feats than Hanami is the thing.

Jogo suffers from fighting the strongest in the verse so his durability looks like ass
Mahito very pointedly doesn't rely on durability to survive things so he's constantly getting his body battered around
And Dagon seemingly had the most stamina of the group going off Nanami's explanation of him having endless HP, and even further, he straight up just took less punishment that Hanami did.

Hanami took five black flashes, some playful cloud strikes, and a straight beating from Yuji and Todo and wasn't dipping until Gojo pulled up. No other disaster curse but Mahito with his Binding Vow was shown to have that level of tankiness

Eh, the rest of the disaster curses don't really actually have better durability feats than Hanami is the thing.

Jogo suffers from fighting the strongest in the verse so his durability looks like ass
Mahito very pointedly doesn't rely on durability to survive things so he's constantly getting his body battered around
And Dagon seemingly had the most stamina of the group going off Nanami's explanation of him having endless HP, and even further, he straight up just took less punishment that Hanami did.

Hanami took five black flashes, some playful cloud strikes, and a straight beating from Yuji and Todo and wasn't dipping until Gojo pulled up. No other disaster curse but Mahito with his Binding Vow was shown to have that level of tankiness
This

@SunDaGamer you know about which calculation are accepted and which should be removed from current Verse page right. Can you clean it up?
It would be useful.
The Supporting Calcs are fine.
The Main Calcs need a little bit of reworking. Hanami's tree and Mahito's body repel calcs are fine. Chojuro's Stone calc is a bit contentious since it assumes Maki's reaction was outsped by Chojuro rather than Maki being able to dodge in mid air and the speed value is Transonic which puts Chojuro's speed at Naobito's range which doesn't make sense narratively and canonically. The Uzumaki calc linked on the page is also contentious since someone pointed out that the size of the crater varies in different panels, I remember some people tried recalcing it in the AP downgrade thread but I don't have the link. There are 2 Sukuna Fire Arrow calcs linked on the verse page, we need to make a Calc Group Thread to decide which one to use. Maximum Meteor's calc is fine. Dagon's Domain calc is fine but it doesn't scale to AP. I don't know if Coffin of the Iron Mountain really checks out, someone brought up the fact that the calc assumes that it has the volume of a real mountain and was made out of iron.

The Main Calcs need a little bit of reworking. Hanami's tree and Mahito's body repel calcs are fine. Chojuro's Stone calc is a bit contentious since it assumes Maki's reaction was outsped by Chojuro rather than Maki being able to dodge in mid air and the speed value is Transonic which puts Chojuro's speed at Naobito's range which doesn't make sense narratively and canonically. The Uzumaki calc linked on the page is also contentious since someone pointed out that the size of the crater varies in different panels, I remember some people tried recalcing it in the AP downgrade thread but I don't have the link. There are 2 Sukuna Fire Arrow calcs linked on the verse page, we need to make a Calc Group Thread to decide which one to use. Maximum Meteor's calc is fine. Dagon's Domain calc is fine but it doesn't scale to AP. I don't know if Coffin of the Iron Mountain really checks out, someone brought up the fact that the calc assumes that it has the volume of a real mountain and was made out of iron.
Arkenis and others decided to remove DE scaling and instead wrote it as Higher rating that's all.

Overall atleast we should separate LS and AP Calculations Seperately

I find it funny how Kashimo getting downplayed just because he got beaten by full power Sukuna but Maki who was struggling to fight 10% 15F Sukuna gets the wank good treatment
I mean I still have kashimo at top 3/4 , also all Loji downplay is good for the agenda

Kashimo almost beat the shit out off Hakari.
Hakari scales above Yuta
Same Yuta scales above Maki
I don't see how Maki has any relevant scaling to Kashimo. LMAO. He should blitz her and Toji at same time.

New Profile

Kashimo almost beat the shit out off Hakari.
Hakari scales above Yuta
Same Yuta scales above Maki
I don't see how Maki has any relevant scaling to Kashimo. LMAO. He should blitz her and Toji at same time.
Counterpoint Lashimo is bearly farmer level while Woji and Waki are THEM (and also really hot)
86f2b9a72a25c594f3eea113d5cf8f2a.jpg

I’m going to ignore the nonsense about Maki earlier and ask, what is the logic behind Mahito > Jogo? Mahito didn’t even want to confront to give Yuji the chance to switch to 15F Sukuna, meanwhile Jogo had an attack that could damage him.

I’m going to ignore the nonsense about Maki earlier and ask, what is the logic behind Mahito > Jogo? Mahito didn’t even want to confront to give Yuji the chance to switch to 15F Sukuna, meanwhile Jogo had an attack that could damage him.
Said attack was dodged by Panda and Kusakabe so it's really not that impressive

Said attack was dodged by Panda and Kusakabe so it's really not that impressive
And? Is there anything in Mahito’s arsenal that can damage Sukuna?

In the speed department, there’s no real argument either. Mahito and Shibuya Yuji were completely relative, and Yuji gets stronger after Shibuya, yet was getting stomped out by Naoya casually, before he says he can up his speed further, and his maximum speed should be even higher.

And? Is there anything in Mahito’s arsenal that can damage Sukuna?
My point was that the one Sukuna level attack Jogo has is slow af so its basically a non-factor
In the speed department, there’s no real argument either. Mahito and Shibuya Yuji were completely relative, and Yuji gets stronger after Shibuya, yet was getting stomped out by Naoya casually, before he says he can up his speed further, and his maximum speed should be even higher.
Give me like 20 mins im gonna drop my whole arguament for why ISBODK Mahito would beat Jogo

First yes speed wise Jogo is faster. By how much is unquantifible but it is a sizable difference since Jogo >=< Noabito > Naoya >> Yuji =< Mahito, but i also dont think it matters much.

This is because Jogo cant actually hurt Mahito in a reasonable amount of time since he cant damage the soul. He would need to either one shot him or completely run him dry of CE. His only option for the first would be Maximoum Meteor which as mentioned above Panda and Kusakabe could avoide so Mahito should have no problem either.

Running him out of CE is unlikely either, considering how insane Mahito's stamina is. Just to put into perspctive how much CE and stamina this mf has, he got damaged repeaditly by two people that can attack his soul, took 2 black flashes, used several big moves and countless transfigured humans, used domain expansion then immideatly got decked in the face by black flash and only went down after being hit a fourth time by a maximoum output black flash. We also saw in the Ultimate Mechamaru fight that trying to chip away at Mahito isn't a good idea even for someone with special grade level output.

This means that while Mahito cant hit Jogo because of the speed gap, Jogo doesnt have a way of damaging Mahito. For this reason i believe the fight would come down to a domain battle and if that happens Mahito wins.

I say this since Mahito's domain both faster and likely more refined being able to activate both the barrier and his cursed technique at the same time, a feat only Gojo Satoru could do.

So while in terms of raw stats Jogo is superior, unless you are a top tier raw stats alone wont be enough to put down Mahito.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk and respect MaHIMto
self_embodiment_of_perfection_by_chr0mew0rks_df1u5qt-fullview.jpg

Chojuro's calc should likely be scraped for reasons mentioned above

My version of the Sukuna fire calc is incomplete and can be removed, I don't wanna do all the work Arnold did

Also as I mentioned above I have problems with Jogo's maximum meteor that should be addressed before we move forward

Despite Domain's AP value being removed you are correct about the Iron mountain being wrong because it assumes it has the same volume as a small mountain based on only the name

I'm gonna be that guy and suggesting Yuji Profile split

Like How Deku , Ichigo and Asta Profiles are made Seperately for final arcs or some point break

Until Culling Game Yuji had some of the ability and scaling from Sukuna and Currently he doesn't have him and has a different set of Abilities from possibly death paintings or his own.

I want more opinions

I'm gonna be that guy and suggesting Yuji Profile split

Like How Deku , Ichigo and Asta Profiles are made Seperately for final arcs or some point break

Until Culling Game Yuji had some of the ability and scaling from Sukuna and Currently he doesn't have him and has a different set of Abilities from possibly death paintings or his own.

I want more opinions
We gonna have to wait for M O R E

Back