• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You kinda can’t avoid the fact that it’s stated his physical movement is fine.
Megumi Body (which is weaker than Yuji normal Physical body & Maki Heavenly Restriction) + less than 10% of Cursed Energy output. Also it wasn't stated his physical moment is fine. Raws states it's not that bad implying Megumi still hold some amount of control

Megumi might not have resistance on same level as Yuji but he was still putting up a fight & it did showed that vessel can indeed control physical moments.
MPlSZ2TmzWk.jpg

Cool, I guess? She was already superior to Naoya’s Mach 3, I guess.
No one is saying she wasn't mach 3. But difference between mach 3 and Mach 800 is too big.

What do you guys think?. I will add the scans and Profile pic later. For now this is the draft for Ino Profile.

Mostly fine, but why does his speed scale specicfically to the finger bearer? Also i disagree with him scaling to Yuji in lifting strength considering Yuji's strength is something he is constantly praised for and is his main thing. That and fix the image

Mostly fine, but why does his speed scale specicfically to the finger bearer? Also i disagree with him scaling to Yuji in lifting strength considering Yuji's strength is something he is constantly praised for and is his main thing. That and fix the image
Forgot it. Gonna remove it.
Btw you have any good pics for him.

The latest episode was insane, the way they animated Choso's blood was unexpected, the explanation for the blood manipulation was so creative in his displaying, framing was tight, and how they did the memory at the end makes me think of the second ending. I think this was the best episode from an artistic perspective this season.

Why does 28 yr old Gojo pre-prison realm have Subsonic+ speed, while PPR has MHS?
It'd create a problem with the scaling chain since while Gojo is their superior in speed, the disaster curses do fight him and since they fight a lot of other characters, it ends up with everyone scaling to MHS essentially, we could definitely argue to just not let people scale to him in that regards because he does normally blitz other characters at this point pretty easily, but that's a definite fight for any thread to be handled on its own.

It'd create a problem with the scaling chain since while Gojo is their superior in speed, the disaster curses do fight him and since they fight a lot of other characters, it ends up with everyone scaling to MHS essentially, we could definitely argue to just not let people scale to him in that regards because he does normally blitz other characters at this point pretty easily, but that's a definite fight for any thread to be handled on its own.
I think it's better to argue for nobody scaling to Gojo and bump for the next few months rather than having Hakari being able to blitz Gojo.

Yuji Profile half finished
Ino profile 90% completed
Gonna fix Nanami Profile on the way.
I would work on Hakari profile after that if no one is interested in fixing him.

We're trying to get AP and Speed in order before breaking down specific profiles for the most part, though I'm sure someone has a sandbox for Hakari in order
I think it's better to tackle one thing at a time. We need to fix Profiles and AP scaling first.

Speed scaling is big mess. So it can wait.

Well once ya'll go ahead and start commenting on the ontology blog and stop making abrupt threads, I can focus on trying to make the upgrade thread 😅

Sorry, could you relink to it?

I don't know what's happening cause I haven't seen the leaks, but let Yuta hang back a little. He is number 1 at the moment unless Takaba, Hakari, and Yuji really pop off on the Sorcerer's side. I'm not including Maki cause she isn't a sorcerer

Edit: He might be plotting

Back