• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Black Flash kinda kucks us for anything above MHS+
Does it? I get it's hard to time it, but when you consider the fact that Cursed Energy tends to lag behind, you can see why It'd be hard to time. Another weird thing we have to consider if we make that a cap is the fact that some people after gaining more focus were able to time it, and the fact that people who use Black Flash enter a zone where they're able to more reliably land it consecutively. So do they suddenly gain MHS+ reactions or what?

Another weird thing we have to consider if we make that a cap is the fact that some people after gaining more focus were able to time it, and the fact that people who use Black Flash enter a zone where they're able to more reliably land it consecutively. So do they suddenly gain MHS+ reactions or what?
good point

good point
To further add to that, while I'd be fine with "The Zone" that one enters after landing Black Flash being a reaction speed amp that places them at MHS+ reactions, I still feel there's some issues. Especially if Itadori pulls smth in the upcoming chapters like using Black Flash at will. Since he's likely still going to be inferior to Gojo. Which would mean that has to be disregarded as being a limitation. And it was already stated that Itadori can seemingly use it at will so I've no idea the implications of that in regards to reactions.

Also if we do manage to remove that I actually am revising the Gojo Multipliers

We can go 1 of 2 ways

1. Purple is at least as strong as Red which is twice as strong as Blue

Scaling: 2.03 Megatons, 4.06 Megatons with Red, higher with Purple, 7.308 Megatons with Hollow Purple Chant, 12.18 Megatons with 200% Hollow Purple

2. Hollow Purple is at least as strong as the sum of it's parts which is both Blue and Red since it's only by combining them that the effect is achieved

Scaling: 2.03 Megatons, 4.06 Megatons with Red, 6.09 Megatons with Purple, 10.962 Megatons with Hollow Purple Chant, 18.27 Megatons with 200% Hollow Purple

Personally I'm in favor of the later
Isn't purple and hollow purple is same thing 👀

Well that wasnt what i was expecting but whatever. I will say this panel of Kenny's face is hilarious
Rx0Wonu.png

Hmmmm

I really hope this chapter is not just a filler and actually important to what gonna happen next (not just for gege to off screen my boi Yuji and his lawyer)

Don't know about the spoilers, but if he's moved away from those two its probably more to further build up hype for the confrontation since the Yuji vs Sukuna Round 3 has been a long time coming, and Gege probably could use a buffer before getting into another big fight if it turns into that

Don't know about the spoilers, but if he's moved away from those two its probably more to further build up hype for the confrontation since the Yuji vs Sukuna Round 3 has been a long time coming, and Gege probably could use a buffer before getting into another big fight if it turns into that
I hope so

Its also to stall for Chapter 242 and eventual return of GOATjo Watoru
Q18or0a.jpg

Why though?
jlZhPyP.jpeg
Black Flash is treated as an exponential increase with an unquantifiable AP value so it can't be used as justification for Yuji's base AP.
Hanami's high durability is likely due to him having a weak spot which allows for the rest of his body to be more durable than Jogo (like a bindind vow of sorts)

From what JJK in the next issue of SJ will get a color page so I believe Yuji vs Sukuna will continue. For me today's chapter was underwhelming...

Someone needs to fix Kenjaku Black hole speed feat if that's still usable and make a seperate thread for Yuki and Kenjaku upgrade.
Also if people stops trying to scale Maki and Yuji to 15F Sukuna we would get better ratings.

Someone needs to fix Kenjaku Black hole speed feat if that's still usable and make a seperate thread for Yuki and Kenjaku upgrade.
Also if people stops trying to scale Maki and Yuji to 15F Sukuna we would get better ratings.
You kinda can’t avoid the fact that it’s stated his physical movement is fine.

Cool, I guess? She was already superior to Naoya’s Mach 3, I guess.

Back