• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Bruh he could have Dodged HP but didn't because he was confident enough to Tank it. If Uraume can dodge it why can't Sukuna? We see considerable amount of distance between Sukuna and HP.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_223_013.png
His character tanking the attack because of he is sure enough to not die only prove he doens't care sometimes.
Sukuna didn't realized the Attack coming untill the last second.

Thats actually pretty in character for Sukuna to do. He lets Megumis shikigami hit himseveral times but then blitzes all of them. He blocks/tanks Mahoragas attacks even tho he blitzed in the very start of the fight. Man just doesnt like to move around

Doesnt necessarily have to by because of speed, but because its an invisible AOE attack that Sukky isnt bothering to dodge in the first place

Sukuna in this same fight also reacts to Kashimos lightning, and they already scale above sound anyway so honestly him getting hit by the voice attack is the inconsistency here
This is because Sukuna is so much more powerful than Megumi at that point that he doesn't perceive his attacks as a threat. You cannot argue the same for CT Kashimo. Mahoraga might've unironically adapted to sukuna's speed.

This still implies that Sukuna was stone faced by a sound based attack. Whether or not he saw it doesn't change the fact that he remained stationary while a considerably slower attack landed on him.

Also, you haven't addressed how Kashimo used this ability twice, right in the midst of combat. He was exchanging blows with Sukuna and utilized the ability again. This simply suggests that the ability is fast enough to catch or pressure Sukuna in close quarters combat.

This is because Sukuna is so much more powerful than Megumi at that point that he doesn't perceive his attacks as a threat. You cannot argue the same for CT Kashimo.
I can actually because Sukuna straight up tanked the sonic scream. He only bothered to dodge the waves because it was the only attack capable of harming him
This still implies that Sukuna was stone faced by a sound based attack. Whether or not he saw it doesn't change the fact that he remained stationary while a considerably slower attack landed on him.
The thing is he didnt even attempt to dodge it, he just sat there. So unless you wanna argue Sukuna got blitzed by a SoS attack, its far more likely Sukky just didnt want to dodge
Also, you haven't addressed how Kashimo used this ability twice, right in the midst of combat. He was exchanging blows with Sukuna and utilized the ability again. This simply suggests that the ability is fast enough to catch or pressure Sukuna in close quarters combat.
Then why would he then bother using a lightning speed and light speed attack right after if he thought a SoS attack was enough

Infact i think Kashimo might just be stupid considering he saw Sukky tank the sonic scream and he still tried to use it again

Last edited:
Check the scan he is literally looking at it and trying to block it before it even reaches him.
0223-016.png

Narator said he was lacking until the last moment.

Honestly doubt any Sorcerers beside Sukuna and Gojo can notice occurrence of spark when technique activates.

May be pixel issues?. It does seem like there was enough space. Beside can't he shorten the range?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_91_17.jpg
The fact Mahito looks suspicious of Kenjaku the moment he does that
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_93_04.jpg
And this perfectly fits.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_133_18.jpg
My phone is bugging I can't tag specific parts so try to link my points with the things u mentioned

1) There's no need to assume things like this, we have multiple scenes in the manga where characters notice something before their enemy activates
0081-015.png

Mechamaru felt the occurance of CE
0089-018.png

The curses felt Gojo
0051-017.png

0051-018.png

Todo figured that Hanami is preparing an attack with incredible CE output.

And the statement that explains occurance of CE doesn't bring anything about "Only Gojo and Sukuna can"
0052-014.png

And here despite being far away, Todo figured that Gojo is using purple.

2) It's not pixel issue because when prison realm dropped down, there was no effect behind Kenjaku, it was only specifically on prison realm, while we do know that the gravity CT isn't flexible and it has a radius, which is 2-3 meters.

3) Mahito being suspicious about Kenjaku doesn't mean he was using gravity, it can mean he knew Kenjaku was lying about something, you can say Kenjaku could move the box with his anti gravity but he acted like he has to stay there, and Mahito figured out that Kenjaku was lying.

Well I think Sukuna couldn't dodge HP, Gojo hid the occurance of CE with the barrier so Sukuna didn't notice the immense output until it was really close, so he ended up tanking it, which is why he told Gojo after that "you caught me offguarded"
But I'm not getting why is that brought up now?

My phone is bugging I can't tag specific parts so try to link my points with the things u mentioned

1) There's no need to assume things like this, we have multiple scenes in the manga where characters notice something before their enemy activates
0081-015.png

Mechamaru felt the occurance of CE
0089-018.png

The curses felt Gojo
0051-017.png

0051-018.png

Todo figured that Hanami is preparing an attack with incredible CE output.

And the statement that explains occurance of CE doesn't bring anything about "Only Gojo and Sukuna can"
0052-014.png

And here despite being far away, Todo figured that Gojo is using purple.

2) It's not pixel issue because when prison realm dropped down, there was no effect behind Kenjaku, it was only specifically on prison realm, while we do know that the gravity CT isn't flexible and it has a radius, which is 2-3 meters.

3) Mahito being suspicious about Kenjaku doesn't mean he was using gravity, it can mean he knew Kenjaku was lying about something, you can say Kenjaku could move the box with his anti gravity but he acted like he has to stay there, and Mahito figured out that Kenjaku was lying.
Kenjaku has multiple CT how would they know it's Kenjaku activated the CT? Box was on Kenjaku hand. They definitely shouldn't be able to tell who activated by that.

Also check one of your scans Gojos DE activation was felt by Cursed Spirits but they didn't feel anything when That gravity hit time beside Kenjaku acted like something happened meanwhile Jogo asks what happened.

If they already can tell Gojo activating his CT then they should have to tell that gravity was from Gojo not Kenjaku.

Btw I know how you feel about connection vs wiki servers are down. It's hard to reply 😔

Kenjaku has multiple CT how would they know it's Kenjaku activated the CT? Box was on Kenjaku hand. They definitely shouldn't be able to tell who activated by that.
Because they would've noticed the occurance of CE coming from Kenjaku, but they didn't notice anything.
Also check one of your scans Gojos DE activation was felt by Cursed Spirits but they didn't feel anything when That gravity hit time beside Kenjaku acted like something happened meanwhile Jogo asks what happened.
Because the gravity isn't Gojo's CT, it was caused by him but its not a CT, occurance of CE happens before activation of CT
0235-007.png

If they already can tell Gojo activating his CT then they should have to tell that gravity was from Gojo not Kenjaku.
Already covered this but to sum:
1) occurance of CE happens before activation of CT.

2) Kenjaku's gravity isn't flexible and it activates on 2-3 meters around the sorcerer, it does not target specific parts like that.

Btw I know how you feel about connection vs wiki servers are down. It's hard to reply 😔
It's bugging alot recently sometimes I can't even access the thread

I don't know

One of the good things about the next chapter is that we will probably be able to compare Kashimo to Yorozu, which will give us a scaling between Kashimo and Sendai fighters, starting from Uro to Ryu and Yuta
Why? Yorozu is extremely low in the chain, and only scales above Uro. Her fight against 15F Sukuna is far less impressive when you consider:

1. He intentionally refrained from using his true CT, even while she begged him to.
2. Took several hits all for an adaptation, explicitly calling his summoning a test drive.
3. Never at any point took it seriously, unlike how how he admitted he would to Ryu.

Why? Yorozu is extremely low in the chain, and only scales above Uro. Her fight against 15F Sukuna is far less impressive when you consider:

1. He intentionally refrained from using his true CT, even while she begged him to.
2. Took several hits all for an adaptation, explicitly calling his summoning a test drive.
3. Never at any point took it seriously, unlike how how he admitted he would to Ryu.
Nonetheless whovever wins between Ryu and Uro both are relative. I don't see a reason to scale Ryu > Uro just because he wins the fight. It would be still mid to high diff. Beside Ryu did got one shoted.

I think the sendai fight made it very clear that the fighters were relative to each other and each one countered the another in a way or two
Uro counters Ryu, Ryu counters the cockroch and maybe Dhruv, Dhruv counters Uro, which is why they came into a stand off.
Because he could finish her without it, Sukuna with the 10S would've destroyed even limitless six eyes users from the past while at 15F, Yorozu beat Uro and her group in the heian so she's above Uro.
3. Never at any point took it seriously, unlike how how he admitted he would to Ryu
Why are you bringing this, I'm not saying Yorozu > Sukuna or Yorozu ~ Sukuna.

She's above Uro, who's relative to Ryu, if Kashimo did anything impressive against this Sukuna he will be above Yorozu, Uro and Ryu.

Ryu was already dogwalked by 15F Sukuna, and Yorozu beaten Uro but lost to 15F Sukuna and this is now 20F level Sukuna, so Kashimo doing anything impressive to him will make him above Sendai fighters

Nonetheless whovever wins between Ryu and Uro both are relative. I don't see a reason to scale Ryu > Uro just because he wins the fight. It would be still mid to high diff. Beside Ryu did got one shoted.
They really aren’t. I don’t think you understand that the deadlock wasn’t based on pure power, it’s explicitly stated to be due to a mesh of their complex personalities and abilities. This is why, despite Ryu being the physically strongest of the four, was still warded off by Dhruv’s technique. Especially considering that base Yuta dealt with him, yet Ryu could push not only him, but Rika. And considering Ryu could one-shot Rika going all out, after a DE and FP GB, the miniature blast that knocked out Uro shows their deadlock is not due to to strength.

I think the sendai fight made it very clear that the fighters were relative to each other and each one countered the another in a way or two
Uro counters Ryu, Ryu counters the cockroch and maybe Dhruv, Dhruv counters Uro, which is why they came into a stand off.
Read earlier, in abilities. Also, no Dhruv countered Ryu. Kuro countered Uro.

Because he could finish her without it, Sukuna with the 10S would've destroyed even limitless six eyes users from the past while at 15F, Yorozu beat Uro and her group in the heian so she's above Uro.
I agree. She’s above Uro, and only Uro.

Why are you bringing this, I'm not saying Yorozu > Sukuna or Yorozu ~ Sukuna.
Never said you did.

She's above Uro, who's relative to Ryu, if Kashimo did anything impressive against this Sukuna he will be above Yorozu, Uro and Ryu.

Ryu was already dogwalked by 15F Sukuna, and Yorozu beaten Uro but lost to 15F Sukuna and this is now 20F level Sukuna, so Kashimo doing anything impressive to him will make him above Sendai fighters
Read earlier bit. Uro and Yorozu are the weakest and shouldn’t scale.

They really aren’t. I don’t think you understand that the deadlock wasn’t based on pure power, it’s explicitly stated to be due to a mesh of their complex personalities and abilities. This is why, despite Ryu being the physically strongest of the four, was still warded off by Dhruv’s technique. Especially considering that base Yuta dealt with him, yet Ryu could push not only him, but Rika. And considering Ryu could one-shot Rika going all out, after a DE and FP GB, the miniature blast that knocked out Uro shows their deadlock is not due to to strength.
  • I never mentioned deadlock or anything
  • What does pure power has anything to do here? You can say Yuta was holding back but it doesn't make Rika was holding too. That's some crazy headcanon you will need prove.
  • Rika AP and Durability scales slightly above Yuta according to Ryu. Uro tanked multiple combo hits from both of them.
  • Also what do you mean Ryu one shot Rika 😭 bruh blasting someone too far ≠ damaging their durability. Rika was blasted outside of his range not that he done any significant damage. LMAO
  • Also after the DE yeah CT Burnout which everyone has so stop saying like Uro got blasted off at full power and don't forget that uro was off-guard+ one arm was down.
  • You are also taking the statements of Yuta was holding back as literally when he might win the fight uro or ryu at a time but his sole AP and Durability wouldn't be any higher in culling game.
Currently if Yuta perfomance is increased then it doesn't matter because he had 1 month time skip so he would scale to a different key. 15F Sukuna > Culling game Yuta ~ Ryu. That's for a real fact.

Read earlier, in abilities. Also, no Dhruv countered Ryu. Kuro countered Uro.
Dhruv countered Uro too, she said since Dhruv and Kuro are no longer here there's no reason to let Ryu go.
Also Yuta countered her with Dhruv Shikigamis so yeah.

In abilities but they were relative, if Ryu scales massively higher above Uro he wouldn't have problem with her, in fact the 3 domains cancelled each other indicating they were evenly matched, that's why they wanted to remove Rika from the fight.
I agree. She’s above Uro, and only Uro.
Uro is relative to Ryu and she counters him.

Read earlier bit. Uro and Yorozu are the weakest and shouldn’t scale.
The main point that I was proposing is that we will know how to scale Kashimo to the others, it doesn't matter if you want Ryu above Yorozu or anything, if Kashimo did anything impressive he will end up scaling above all of them including Ryu

He compensated for the last finger by eating the mummified body, so he's at 20F level, so basically if Sukuna gets the last finger, he will be stronger than he was even at the heian.
I wonder if 15F Sukuna could have returned 4 arms forms if he tried or is it a trait only for obtaining 20F back.

Does anyone remember Gege's statement about "it's either everyone lives but one, or all of them die except one"?
Did it explicitly say that Yuji is the one here? Or its just an assumption

Back