• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Kashimos ct is pretty dope
I'm kinda underwhlemed by the actual ability but the design looks awsome
TZhWGLnl.png

Nah it's 2.5x lightspeed which 4x below the next tier

Still FTL JJK is absolute gold
Now we gotta ask for some mods to take a look at it 😔.

Also I think we can scale

Yuta (Was confidence enough to handle Mahogara)
Kashimo
Sukuna
Gojo

I don't see any others scaling to it. Well Kenjaku might scale Depending on feats
I'm kinda underwhlemed by the actual ability but the design looks awsome
TZhWGLnl.png
Translation states he can bring forth phenomenons with his CE trait. I think his CT might have more applications unless Sukuna one shots him next chapter 😭😂.

Now we gotta ask for some mods to take a look at it 😔.

Also I think we can scale

Yuta (Was confidence enough to handle Mahogara)
15F Sukuna blitzed Ryu who was keeping up with Yuta so i don't think he should scale. I do think Mahoraga when summoned by Sukky should scale tho, infact i think we should probably split Maho's page into a Megumi and a Sukuna key, since the power of Shikigami varies depending on the user
Kashimo
Sukuna
Gojo
These i obviously agree with

15F Sukuna blitzed Ryu who was keeping up with Yuta so i don't think he should scale. I do think Mahoraga when summoned by Sukky should scale tho, infact i think we should probably split Maho's page into a Megumi and a Sukuna key, since the power of Shikigami varies depending on the user
Actually that's Yuta from Culling game. Obviously it's implied they trained and doing everything to get Megumi back and Gojo coming back and he should have trained Yuta alongside with him especially Yuta is considered as Insurance if Gojo fails.

Also let's not forget Yuta is Prodidy who regained his Special Grade status just in 3 months. I can see him cooking.

But I do agree 15F Sukuna > Culling Game Yuta.

Also While we are on this Gojo had 4BF amps to regain his RCT right. It will be 2X amp for sts overall.

Full Power Sukuna ~ Full Power Gojo > Weakend Sukuna (FTL feat )

So shouldn't full power Gojo and Sukuna should scale 2x the value of current Calculation

Actually that's Yuta from Culling game. Obviously it's implied they trained and doing everything to get Megumi back and Gojo coming back and he should have trained Yuta alongside with him especially Yuta is considered as Insurance if Gojo fails.

Also let's not forget Yuta is Prodidy who regained his Special Grade status just in 3 months. I can see him cooking.
That's fair but i feel we should wait for something more concrete before we scale him to FTL
Also While we are on this Gojo had 4BF amps to regain his RCT right. It will be 2X amp for sts overall.

Full Power Sukuna ~ Full Power Gojo > Weakend Sukuna (FTL feat )

So shouldn't full power Gojo and Sukuna should scale 2x the value of current Calculation
I'm actually a bit confused on what you mean. Is it that since Sukky can't RCT, he is 2x weaker since weakend Gojo needed a 2x amp to regain RCT?

That's fair but i feel we should wait for something more concrete before we scale him to FTL
Yuta was confident on Handling Mahogara+It also shows he is backup if Gojo failed I can see him scaling somewhat relative to Weakend Sukuna.
I'm actually a bit confused on what you mean. Is it that since Sukky can't RCT, he is 2x weaker since weakend Gojo needed a 2x amp to regain RCT?
Yeah something like that
4BF = 1.2⁴ right?

We should wait for more feats to see the consistency of this
Sukuna just got tagged by a speed of sound attack aswell, so maybe we shouldn't jump the gun here.
He didn't dodged ≠ tagged. Beside characters already has mach 3 feats as common. I don't see a problem with current calculations.

We should wait for more feats to see the consistency of this
Sukuna just got tagged by a speed of sound attack aswell, so maybe we shouldn't jump the gun here.
I think it's fair to say he just didn't bother to react since he could just tank it, however needed to dodge the waves since it's stated they could evaporate him
aookXy7.jpg

It's also important to mention that Sukky kinda reacted to Kashimos lightning, since he started transforming while the bolt was mid air
ESJh4Em.jpg

Last edited:
aookXy7.jpg
I think it's fair to say he just didn't bother to react since he could just tank it, however needed to dodge the waves since it's stated they could evaporate him
aookXy7.jpg

It's also important to mention that Sukky kinda reacted to Kashimos lightning, since he started transforming while the bolt was mid air
ESJh4Em.jpg

Please mark it as spoilers. Again, not out officially yet.

Wasn’t taking the Sendai fight seriously, and Yuta literally stated he could handle Agito and Mahoraga due to Sukuna becoming weakened and without a Domain.

He was definately series he just wasn't trying to kill Ryu and Uro

That's fair
No, he spends half the fight holding back, not using Rika or RCT, and protecting the people, and only after he gets jumped does he start pulling out his full arsenal. And despite that, he used no lethal weapons, and refrained from killing them when Ryu states he could’ve.

Yuta being the entire insurance means a lot more, considering the fact that Maki, and her equivalency to Toji, states losing him would be all of it. He also showed absolutely no fear of fighting Kashimo whatsoever by flaring his CE at him, further establishing he was nowhere near completely serious in Sendai.

That's kinda cool but like why would he even bother doing that?
I would scale
Starts up Yuta - Subsonic+
Emotional Amped Yuta who fought Geto ~ Culling Game Yuta ~ Hakari [ MHS speed]
Shinjuku Showdown Yuta ~< Weakend Sukuna
Seems good
No, he spends half the fight holding back, not using Rika or RCT, and protecting the people, and only after he gets jumped does he start pulling out his full arsenal. And despite that, he used no lethal weapons, and refrained from killing them when Ryu states he could’ve.
My point is that there isn't a reason to assume he is holding back his speed, just his abilities
Yuta being the entire insurance means a lot more, considering the fact that Maki, and her equivalency to Toji, states losing him would be all of it. He also showed absolutely no fear of fighting Kashimo whatsoever by flaring his CE at him, further establishing he was nowhere near completely serious in Sendai.
I do think Yuta likely scales just not his culling games version

That's kinda cool but like why would he even bother doing that?
Most Probably he wanted Mahito and others take care of the business. I mean he wanted others to evolve so that he can absorb. You see the looks in Mahito eyes? Also when Kenjaku Absorbed him he said "I know". Beside Gravity Manipulation is Kenjaku technique I think he wanted others to fight and evolve on their on.

He explains it pretty well himself, he both wants the disaster curses to grow and be weakened so that he can absorb them and take their cursed techinques when they're at their most developed. So he does so by removing himself from the fight entirely.
Most Probably he wanted Mahito and others take care of the business. I mean he wanted others to evolve so that he can absorb. You see the looks in Mahito eyes? Also when Kenjaku Absorbed him he said "I know". Beside Gravity Manipulation is Kenjaku technique I think he wanted others to fight and evolve on their on.
Damn they literally explain it in the thread, reading comprehension curse strikes again lmao

Gege's note implies that Yorozu could've done the same thing, but she couldn't because only her face was intact, meaning her body was completely destroyed, so it seems to be able to do that your body needs to be ok
I'm pretty sure what it meant was Yorozu transformed everything else BUT her face. So she couldn't use the full body restore like a senzu bean like Sukuna did.

This is contradicted by Kenjaku's own internal dialogue though, he was legitimately pissed that Gojo did that.

The issue here lies in the assertion that Sukuna moved significantly slower, at a pace considerably below his capability, to intentionally block this attack without any real reason. This logically makes no sense

Why would he choose to stand and wait for the attack if he could move 100 times faster than it? Why would Kashimo simply sit back and watch as his slow attack made its way towards Sukuna without taking any action during the downtime? It makes no sense

Kashimo not only uses this particular ability (which is many times slower than his other attacks) once, but he repeats this action and uses it again. Which suggests that he deems the ability relevant enough to actively utilize during combat against a "Ftl opponent" which again would make no sense

This doesn't outright prove that sukuna isn't ftl, but it does put into question the consistency of this scaling which we can really only determine with more feats and statements.

Last edited:
Not to mention that with the new info in the last chapters of Gojo and Sukuna, the curses should've been able to notice the occurance of CE that happened before activating the gravity.
Honestly doubt any Sorcerers beside Sukuna and Gojo can notice occurrence of spark when technique activates.
It contradicts the info that we have on the CT
After using it twice in front of Yuki, she figured out that it has a radius of 2-3 meters around the user
0207-015.png

So it couldn't have just affected prison realm.
May be pixel issues?. It does seem like there was enough space. Beside can't he shorten the range?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_91_17.jpg
The fact Mahito looks suspicious of Kenjaku the moment he does that
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_93_04.jpg
And this perfectly fits.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_133_18.jpg

Last edited:
The issue here lies in the assertion that Sukuna moved significantly slower, at a pace considerably below his capability, to intentionally block this attack without any real reason. This logically makes no sense

Why would he choose to stand and wait for the attack if he could move 100 times faster than it? Why would Kashimo simply sit back and watch as his slow attack made its way towards Sukuna without taking any action during the downtime? It makes no sense

Kashimo not only uses this particular ability (which is many times slower than his other attacks) once, but he repeats this action and uses it again. Which suggests that he deems the ability relevant enough to actively utilize during combat against a "Ftl opponent" which again would make no sense

This doesn't outright prove that sukuna isn't ftl, but it does put into question the consistency of this scaling which we can really only determine with more feats and statements.
Bruh he could have Dodged HP but didn't because he was confident enough to Tank it. If Uraume can dodge it why can't Sukuna? We see considerable amount of distance between Sukuna and HP.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_223_013.png
His character tanking the attack because of he is sure enough to not die only prove he doens't care sometimes.

Thats actually pretty in character for Sukuna to do. He lets Megumis shikigami hit himseveral times but then blitzes all of them. He blocks/tanks Mahoragas attacks even tho he blitzed in the very start of the fight. Man just doesnt like to move around
Doesnt necessarily have to by because of speed, but because its an invisible AOE attack that Sukky isnt bothering to dodge in the first place
Sukuna in this same fight also reacts to Kashimos lightning, and they already scale above sound anyway so honestly him getting hit by the voice attack is the inconsistency here

Back