• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Btw anyone Wondered Nobara wasn't present in Afterlife Conversation with Gojo. Despite Gege showing Maid of Star Plasma. What do you guys think. I know this is copium but I am gonna still smoke until Gege confirms Nobara death

Btw anyone Wondered Nobara wasn't present in Afterlife Conversation with Gojo. Despite Gege showing Maid of Star Plasma. What do you guys think. I know this is copium but I am gonna still smoke until Gege confirms Nobara death
Nobara is still alive and she is gonna use Resonance on Sukunas last finger, letting Wuji land a black flash combo on him.Trust me i live insede Gregs walls

Gege probably wanted to show just the hidden inventory cast

ax837tkyqfpb1.png
He saved my life

Could be wrong, but I heard the term used was akin to all of existence/something that could imply space-time, rather than just spatial cuts.

Sukuna's slash didn't cross all the distance until it reached Gojo
it just spawned instantly, he managed to cut gojo when there was an infinite distance seperating the 2 (thay's my understanding on how infinity works)

if it did cut the entire space, that'd be infinite speed, instead this is just infinite range

Takaba has 4th wall breaking feat.
Dude needs a seperate profile Lmao
gege wrote himself into a corner with that ability

i can legit think of a lot of things that would be funny

imagine if their CT suddenly disappear, that would be real funny lmao

imagine if i suddenly become untouchable, that would be real funny lmao

imagine if i suddenly become immune to their attacks, that would be real funny

dude is a menace with that ability, gege needs to put some kind of restriction on what it could do

...or just make the guy never find anything that would be detremental to the plot funny, but that's kind of a cheap shot

gege wrote himself into a corner with that ability

i can legit think of a lot of things that would be funny

imagine if their CT suddenly disappear, that would be real funny lmao

imagine if i suddenly become untouchable, that would be real funny lmao

imagine if i suddenly become immune to their attacks, that would be real funny

dude is a menace with that ability, gege needs to put some kind of restriction on what it could do

...or just make the guy never find anything that would be detremental to the plot funny, but that's kind of a cheap shot
Actually he doesn't even know what's his abilities so it's safe unless he imagines someone dying I guess.

Btw imagine Gege (cat) is the final villain of Jjk 🤣. That would be funny

Where does Shibuya arc, and Kyoto arc Itadori scale to?

Is Kyoto arc scaling to Chojuro’s 260.58 Tons of TNT?

Where does Shibuya arc, and Kyoto arc Itadori scale to?

Is Kyoto arc scaling to Chojuro’s 260.58 Tons of TNT?
Apperantly nowhere, its just a placeholder for tier for later
I think it's a placeholder until calcs and scalings are finalized in the next CRT, Nanami's Overtime calc having an 8-A result was rejected because that used the Total Seismic Moment formula for real earthquakes

There should be something they scale to before that happens. Mahito also has an 8-A calc. We should be scaling characters to these in the meantime.

Guys i just realised why it's called the Hidden Inventory arc. It's because Toji stores his cursed tools in the worm curse and then he hides that in his stomach, making the worm curse literally a hidden inventory. I've been reading jjk for a year now and i just realised this

Yuta's meeting with Ryu scene after Kenjaku kills him

Lf9xwPV.jpg
why do they always suddenly become die hard fans of their murdurers tho?

i tought the normal procedure was to express anger over their weakness and regret ove the goals they've failed to acheive

you hear gege?

regrets

you can't have gojo's goal to be fixing the sorcerer society the entire series then make fail to miserably do anything to acheive that goal yet show the guy being content of dying for no reason becasue appearently his goal this entire time wasn't to change the sorcerer society but to fight a stronger opponent

why do they always suddenly become die hard fans of their murdurers tho?

i tought the normal procedure was to express anger over their weakness and regret ove the goals they've failed to acheive

you hear gege?

regrets

you can't have gojo's goal to be fixing the sorcerer society the entire series then make fail to miserably do anything to acheive that goal yet show the guy being content of dying for no reason becasue appearently his goal this entire time wasn't to change the sorcerer society but to fight a stronger opponent
Cause Gege loves meatriding his villains like no tommorow

Cause Gege loves meatriding his villains like no tommorow
i mean, they're hot

but at this point you can have a character dominate the fight they're in the entire time just for them to die the very next chapter because appearently their opponent was really just holding back and he now used some super overopowered secret technique he just crafted off screen to one shot the guy who was kicking his ass

bro revolutionized how manga fights operate

Back