• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

What I didn't get is that Gojo tanked cleave in MS, but this dismantle killed him (its not cleave because cleave is adjusted to the target durability, it cut the existence which isn't something that has a durability) , so it's really strange, does this new hax ignore durability or something? Sukuna's output was falling so it means his CE pool was nerfed to the ground, while Gojo has managed to restore his output
Well it's not like Gojo "tanked" MS. He just kept regenning from it cutting him and with his CE being relative to Sukunas, he wasn't sliced into pieces.

After all, MS using Cleave is just cursed energy-enhanced slashes that adapt to the target's durability.

The translations have been pretty consistent in making it seem as if what Sukuna did at the end is more akin to cutting through space at a beyond fundamental level to where it affected "the existence of space, the world, and Gojo all at once despite his own conceptual spacial barrier.

So yeah basically insane spatial dura neg.

Last edited:
ever since regeneration was made a thing in fictional verses
He didn't aim for the head. He can survive.

This is JJK specifically we're talking about, there has been no showings of recovering from such magnitude of injury
Just cause decapitation is a way of defeating the Regen doesn't make it the only limit
What I didn't get is that Gojo tanked cleave in MS, but this dismantle killed him (its not cleave because cleave is adjusted to the target durability, it cut the existence which isn't something that has a durability) , so it's really strange, does this new hax ignore durability or something? Sukuna's output was falling so it means his CE pool was nerfed to the ground, while Gojo has managed to restore his output
Because durability doesn't matter if you're getting Spatially and Conceptually cut
MS wasn't doing so before

I see, so no matter how durable he is, as long as he's in that space, he will be cut with it, so Gojo should've just disabled his barrier because normally he can tank cleave
well, may have been a suprise attack, you never know

This is JJK specifically we're talking about, there has been no showings of recovering from such magnitude of injury
it's called copium, need some of it?

got ample supplies

edit: also gojo's regeneration abilities were shown to be quite overpowered, nothing really stated he can't regenerate and there were quite a few hints indicating he might come back, so there is still hope

Well it's not like Gojo "tanked" MS. He just kept regenning from it cutting him and with his CE being relative to Sukunas, he wasn't sliced into pieces.

After all, MS using Cleave is just cursed energy-enhanced slashes that adapt to the target's durability.

The translations have been pretty consistent in making it seem as if what Sukuna did at the end is more akin to cutting through space at a beyond fundamental level to where it affected "the existence of space, the world, and Gojo all at once despite his own conceptual spacial barrier.

So yeah basically insane spatial dura neg.
MS couldn't kill Gojo even when he wasn't using RCT, but ig it ignores the durability

MS couldn't kill Gojo even when he wasn't using RCT, but ig it ignores the durability
MS isn't dura neg like Spatial cuts are. Cleave and Dismantle are just attacks with CE. Sukuna and Gojo are relative enough to where the attacks can hurt Gojo but aren't deep enough to cut him into pieces.

Sukuna's last attack was something completely different, an attack that supposedly cuts through the spatial existence of the world.

Not only that. but there was no guarding something like that compared to Sukuna's regular CT it probably wasn't even perceivable considering Gojo didn't realize he had died until afterwards.

it's called copium, need some of it?

got ample supplies

edit: also gojo's regeneration abilities were shown to be quite overpowered, nothing really stated he can't regenerate and there were quite a few hints indicating he might come back, so there is still hope
Cursed Energy comes from the gut
Ill pass on the copium, i take Ls wholeheartedly, after all i never wavered even when Sukuna had been declared to have lost

Cursed Energy comes from the gut
Ill pass on the copium, i take Ls wholeheartedly, after all i never wavered even when Sukuna had been declared to have lost
meh, i was more heartbroken over the fact that i got spoiled than the fact that he lost (i'm anime only, legit only watched season 1)

altough gege did him dirty with that ending, now i won't read JJK until the manga ends

It's an extension Technique so ofcourse it should ignore durability when it's also merged with Spatial Manipulation. I mean we don't have feats for Gojo resisting spatial hax right?

Sukuna even made it clear Gojo wasn't the Target instead the space and World itself.

When Sukuna gets killed ( Sorry Megumi, but you at least you will reunited with your step sis/GF), I hope it won't be a cheap 1 vs 6 or someshit like him getting removed from Megumi's body.

I want a Dangai Ichigo vs Aizen or SSJ Goku vs Frieza kind of fight between Itadori and Sukuna. Itadori deserves that fight

When Sukuna gets killed ( Sorry Megumi, but you at least you will reunited with your step sis/GF), I hope it won't be a cheap 1 vs 6 or someshit like him getting removed from Megumi's body.

I want a Dangai Ichigo vs Aizen or SSJ Goku vs Frieza kind of fight between Itadori and Sukuna. Itadori deserves that fight
Chapter 250 leaks (last chapter of jjk):

uyJnV79.png

I see, so no matter how durable he is, as long as he's in that space, he will be cut with it, so Gojo should've just disabled his barrier because normally he can tank cleave
He should have just teleported to where Sukuna couldn't see him or out of his range. Or have RCT on stand by to heal as soon as he is cut so his body doesn't fall to pieces.

And frankly I don't get how he died instantly while Yuki with a similar injury was still hyper and talkative enough to pull off a final sacrificial move.

He should have just teleported to where Sukuna couldn't see him or out of his range. Or have RCT on stand by to heal as soon as he is cut so his body doesn't fall to pieces.

And frankly I don't get how he died instantly while Yuki with a similar injury was still hyper and talkative enough to pull off a final sacrificial move.
Different characters has different time limit. Just because Yuki survived doesn't mean all can.

No one says he should be immortal but he should at least be able to survive the same amount of time as Yuki
There is no rule or nothing in the verse implies that. Like I said just because Yuki survived doesn't mean all should beside Yuki was for Seconds and here Gojo also seems to alive for few seconds.

I have reached the fifth stage of grief, acceptance. Gojo's dead. It's gojover. Gojo would've won if Sukuna wasn't in Megumi's body, I don't care what he said. There better be a few more panels added. Kashimo dies next chapter, maybe in two chapters, maximum three. That's all I have to say.

How I see it
His regular slashes are just that, slashes
Gojo being strong and also having RCT was enough to deal w it for a set time and not cause the wounds to go that deep.
But this one was different.
If MS was like putting Gojo on a cutting board and using invisible knives to try and cut him, this Mahoraga blueprint slash was treating Gojo as a drawing on a piece of paper.
And instead of trying to cut Gojo himself, Sukuna just tore the paper in two.
It didn't need to be "strong" because no matter how you slice it, with the paper cut in two, so was Gojo

image.png
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0236-016.png
  • Wearing the same fit
  • Died standing in a pool of their own blood
  • Arms detached and on the floor
Gege Akutami you're a sick man
image.png
image.png

It's time.
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

They've lost their sensei.
They've been ridiculed by the fanbase.
They've been dismissed by the villains.
Their goals have been laughed at.
Their skill has been questioned.
Their patience has reached its limit.
MY YIN YANG MCS, SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU CAN DO!

Nah, Ino's gonna use his Seance Technique to make a reborn North Gojo 🗣️🔥
I wonder what Ino wanted to tell Gojo about Nanami? I don't think it was brought like that for no reason, and it's gonna be weird if he just wanted to tell Gojo "Nanami said the critical hits that he hardly pulls off are easily done by u" lol

image.png
  • Wearing the same fit
image.png
image.png

It's time.
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

Wuji and Wuta time!

image.png
  • Wearing the same fit
image.png
image.png

It's time.
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

If Gege cooks with them he might be best new gen manganka ngl

Jujutsu Kaisen will end with Kenjaku winning and there's going to be a time jump of 100 years were the earth has been mostly dominated by curses or strongest sorcerers.It will be revealed that "somehow,Gojo returned" and he will be the protagonist professor to avenge all of his friends.
It will be called Jujutsu Kaisen:Next Generations and it will be about the descendant of Itadori,who will defeat Kenjaku at the end.

"I am all the Curses"

"I am all the Jujutsu Kaisen"

copium-copege.gif

Is Gege purely evil, or is he trying to tell us something?

My infinite copium is telling me there's still hope, but it's Gege probably trolling

Last edited:
Back