• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think the only feats past subsonic pre-Shibuya was Maki's bullet catch but people tore it apart with scans of Gege using the speed of sound/supersonic speed as an impressive speed for most of the characters and people naturally agreed that consistent showings and statements outweighed a single calc (which could be deemed as an outlier). Then Naobito and Naoya's top speeds were supersonic and they were blitzing people before building up to that speed as the verse's speedsters outside of the strongest like Gojo.

I do think Gojo and Sukuna should be rated much higher and that 3 Finger Sukuna or Toji shouldn't be affected by the Naobito cap
Then nvm ig, treat my post as the ramblings of a lunatic

He should Logically but there is a catch for his copying it's not clear what's it. Because He copied Uros abilities but not Ryus. It was implied Rika needs to drink the blood of the characters which he needs to copy or something like that.
Ryu's technique is just CE discharge.
The only time he'd be able to use Ryu's CT is with his connection to Rika, and in that state he can already discharge CE on his own.
There'd be no point in collecting it, seeing as the reason Ryu's is even special is cause of his insane CE output, not the technique itself.

Anyway this seems appropriate
4jl4ul9.jpg
What I really like about this fight and this chapter is that it finally helps Gojo in a sense.
He's freed from the burden of being "The Strongest" and he's acknowledged by someone stronger as Satoru Gojo, a man that will never be forgotten.
He is the strongest because he is Satoru Gojo.
He imagined himself as a teenager along with Geto because that was the last time he didn't have constant pressure on himself placed on him by the world. The two of them were the strongest then.
Nanami mentions not justifying his death but feeling sad either way, the people confused that's the same thing he said when Geto defected and became a curse user. In this instance he refers to Gojo feeling happy with the fight even if he might die because in a long time he actually had someone to match up with.
He was scared of seeing how blank he was in Shibuya because being the strongest was all he was viewed as. But in this fight and with this loss he is finally able to step away from that title and die a human, Satoru Gojo.

This could also tie into Yuji, because unlike Gojo, Sukuna and even Yuta, Yuji's reason for practicing Jujutsu is all for the sake of others and never himself. He might ascend but in a different way.

What I really like about this fight and this chapter is that it finally helps Gojo in a sense.
He's freed from the burden of being "The Strongest" and he's acknowledged by someone stronger as Satoru Gojo, a man that will never be forgotten.
He imagined himself as a teenager along with Geto because that was the last time he didn't have constant pressure on himself placed on him by the world. The two of them were the strongest then.
Nanami mentions not justifying his death but feeling sad either way, the people confused that's the same thing he said when Geto defected and became a curse user. In this instance he refers to Gojo feeling happy with the fight even if he might die because in a long time he actually had someone to match up with.
He was scared of seeing how blank he was in Shibuya because being the strongest was all he was viewed as. But in this fight and with this loss he is finally able to step away from that title and die a human, Satoru Gojo.

This could also tie into Yuji, because unlike Gojo, Sukuna and even Yuta, Yuji's reason for practicing Jujutsu is all for the sake of others and never himself. He might ascend but in a different way.
It is not a bad analysis,

I honestly really liked the fight and especially this chapter. It showed us the conclusion to Gojo and Sukuna's dynamic(my personal favorite in the series) and a fitting conclusion to Gojo's character. I also feel like off-screening Gojo's death wasn't a bad move on Gege's behalf, he allowed Gojo to save face, had Sukuna show off an ability fitting of someone with unrivaled Battle experience and combat intelligence in the series, and left everyone who read the page just as stunned as Gojo, who couldn't even perceive his own death from how impossible of an ability he had just been hit with(which says a lot in a fight where both people were constantly pushing what was thought to be possible). Gojo's conversation with his friends was nice and Sukuna acknowledging him was great too.

Last edited:

It is not a bad analysis,

I honestly really liked the fight and especially this chapter. It showed us the conclusion to Gojo and Sukuna's dynamic(my personal favorite in the series) and a fitting conclusion to Gojo's character. I also feel like off-screening Gojo's death wasn't a bad move on Gege's behalf, he allowed Gojo to save face, had Sukuna show off an ability fitting of someone with unrivaled Battle experience and combat intelligence in the series, and left everyone who read the page just as stunned as Gojo, who couldn't even perceive his own death from how impossible of an ability he had just been hit with(which says a lot in a fight where both people were constantly pushing what was thought to be possible). Gojo's conversation with his friends was nice and Sukuna acknowledging him was great too.
Yeah finally someone who recognised the good parts in recent chapter. LMAO people are ignoring what kind of character Gojo was and pushing their own bullshit to blame Gege.

Yeah finally someone who recognised the good parts in recent chapter. LMAO people are ignoring what kind of character Gojo was and pushing their own bullshit to blame Gege.
I find that a lot of ppl that talk about Gojo think of him and Sukuna as "the big stronk cool dudes from JJK" and nothing else. It's a tragic disservice to both of their characters and how meticulous Gege was with them to think that way imo.

Man many stans already sending death threats to Gege. It's kinda stupid. It would just create bad reputation on the fandom.

Nah ur not the only one

I feel the same way, I just kept quiet cuz I thought i was gonna get jumped 💀
Honestly bro it was already indicated Gojo character is more of an self centred in Toji fight and people started complaining about how Gojo left all work to students as out of character blah blah blah.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_75_08.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_75_09.jpg

Current chapter just backs up this. He died true to his character. Anyone who is saying otherwise just finding a new way to cope.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_236_s_006.png

Also this just shows how similar Gojo and Sukuna were in a mindset as strongest disregarding others and caring about themselves. LMAO.

I liked the part where Gojo was worrying about him wondering if he satisfied Sukuna was more fitting to Gojos true self as a strongest and Sukuna acknowledgement on Gojo both were perfect. Both respected each other forgetting all other things.

Last edited:
I find that a lot of ppl that talk about Gojo think of him and Sukuna as "the big stronk cool dudes from JJK" and nothing else. It's a tragic disservice to both of their characters and how meticulous Gege was with them to think that way imo.
don't expect your avrage joes to know much about character development and writing, it's just going to piss you off

people just like to throw the 1D boring character words at any character they don't like, just don't try to not take it seriously

Honestly bro it was already indicated Gojo character is more of an self centred in Toji fight and people started complaining about how Gojo left all work to students as out of character blah blah blah
Gojo was never self centered, even during shibuya he left everything to his students, he also worried about humans more, if he was just self centered like Sukuna, he would've slaughtered everyone in Shibuya with unlimited void.

Gojo is definitely self centered lol, not to the point where he'd kill random civilians obviously.

He still cares to reform Jujutsu High, but he's still a self centered person. You can be self centered, while being a decent human being lol

Gojo and Sukuna are the same in that both have high ego, however Sukuna is different in that he only lives guided by his pleasure and displeasure, Gojo isn't the same, he held back in Shibuya because he wanted to save the humans, he definitely had humanity in him, and he wasn't really self centered in a way that he shares it with someone like Sukuna

Gojo is definitely self centered lol, not to the point where he'd kill random civilians obviously.

He still cares to reform Jujutsu High, but he's still a self centered person. You can be self centered, while being a decent human being lol
I was replying to the post that said he was completely self centered and just now he became a human.

Gojo was never self centered, even during shibuya he left everything to his students, he also worried about humans more, if he was just self centered like Sukuna, he would've slaughtered everyone in Shibuya with unlimited void.
Yes he wasn't completely self centred like Sukuna Initially but as I posted Toji vs Gojo fight scene it was clearly shows he is. Though he is not completely on the side like Sukuna where he disregarded everything. If we go back to Current Sukuna vs Gojo chapter 231 Gojo forgets about saving Megumi and goes for Kill. It's also shows he was enjoying the fight for his own instead of trying to save someone.

I don't know how to explain this but more like what I am trying to say is Gojo existed as a strong and he had known full extent of loneliness just like Sukuna and both understand how that felt.

If I had to say Gojo is a good guy despite being self centred and Sukuna is a bad guy.

Yes he wasn't completely self centred like Sukuna Initially but as I posted Toji vs Gojo fight scene it was clearly shows he is. Though he is not completely on the side like Sukuna where he disregarded everything. If we go back to Current Sukuna vs Gojo chapter 231 Gojo forgets about saving Megumi and goes for Kill. It's also shows he was enjoying the fight for his own instead of trying to save someone.

I don't know how to explain this but more like what I am trying to say is Gojo existed as a strong and he had known full extent of loneliness just like Sukuna and both understand how that felt.

If I had to say Gojo is a good guy despite being self centred and Sukuna is a bad guy.
He had to forget about Megumi, he had to fight for the kill because otherwise he would've been killed 2 chapters earlier, that's why Kusakabe and Mei Mei said Gojo fighting all out without a hindrance guarantees the highest chance of winning.

And on a side note
I think any explanation about Gojo having a good ending or he should be satisfied is a nonsense, Gojo had a dream since the beginning of the manga, he didn't tell Shoko to get rid of Geto's body and then Kenjaku took over it, which was the reason of him getting sealed, which was the reason of having Sukuna taking over Megumi and Nobara, Nanami, Yaga and almost Maki's deaths, he later comes back just to give Sukuna time to eat the last 5 fingers, then he died without fixing anything and now his dream is about to get destroyed because of all these actions and now people are gonna argue that its a good ending and it makes sense he's happy and satisfied? No matter how I look at it, Gege did Gojo very dirty and it's to be expected since he hated Gojo the most.
Like at least make him fix something, he didn't fix anything even when everything happened because of him, if someone said Gojo was stupid and the higher-ups were smarter I wouldn't deny that because that's what Gege made lol.
Idc if he was going to die anyways but at least let him fix something that he himself has caused, not making it even worse by giving Sukuna a new broken ability thanks to Gojo
That's my opinion on it tbh, and I'm not saying that yeah the fans should send death threats to Gege for doing this but denying that he did Gojo dirty won't make any sense to me.

He had to forget about Megumi, he had to fight for the kill because otherwise he would've been killed 2 chapters earlier, that's why Kusakabe and Mei Mei said Gojo fighting all out without a hindrance guarantees the highest chance of winning.
Chapter 233 states despite being having thought of defeat he is having satisfaction. No one complained then. Also Kusakabe statement has no weight on Gojos perceptive. Gojo lost his thoughts of saving Megumi life after chapter 230.
And on a side note
I think any explanation about Gojo having a good ending or he should be satisfied is a nonsense, Gojo had a dream since the beginning of the manga, he didn't tell Shoko to get rid of Geto's body and then Kenjaku took over it, which was the reason of him getting sealed, which was the reason of having Sukuna taking over Megumi and Nobara, Nanami, Yaga and almost Maki's deaths, he later comes back just to give Sukuna time to eat the last 5 fingers, then he died without fixing anything and now his dream is about to get destroyed because of all these actions and now people are gonna argue that its a good ending and it makes sense he's happy and satisfied? No matter how I look at it, Gege did Gojo very dirty and it's to be expected since he hated Gojo the most.
Like at least make him fix something, he didn't fix anything even when everything happened because of him, if someone said Gojo was stupid and the higher-ups were smarter I wouldn't deny that because that's what Gege made lol.
Idc if he was going to die anyways but at least let him fix something that he himself has caused, not making it even worse by giving Sukuna a new broken ability thanks to Gojo
That's my opinion on it tbh, and I'm not saying that yeah the fans should send death threats to Gege for doing this but denying that he did Gojo dirty won't make any sense to me.
Idk about you but I did and will considered as a Gojo is self centred in good guys side. Latest chapter statement from Nanami was already mentioned in Hidden inventory arc. So it's pretty much connects. Yeah Gojo said he wanted to create new Jujutsu high with his students but we never get to know if he was serious about it. He might have felt the loneliness and tried to bring strong individual together to fill it. That's what I am seeing.

What I am saying is chapter 230 onwards it's clear cut Gojos intention changed complaining now wouldn't change what's already implied and written.

Chapter 233 states despite being having thought of defeat he is having satisfaction. No one complained then. Also Kusakabe statement has no weight on Gojos perceptive. Gojo lost his thoughts of saving Megumi life after chapter 230.
But what you're using is basically coming from Hana, if you wanna throw Kusakabe and Mei Mei under the bus then I don't know how you will still use Hana as a basis for your claim, in fact we know Gojo wanted to rip apart Sukuna's heart, lungs and liver even before 233, and at the beginning of the fight he said he's fighting to kill, Gojo was fighting unhindered.

Idk about you but I did and will considered as a Gojo is self centred in good guys side. Latest chapter statement from Nanami was already mentioned in Hidden inventory arc. So it's pretty much connects. Yeah Gojo said he wanted to new Jujutsu high with his students but we Never get to know if he was serious about it. He might have felt the loneliness and tried to bring strong individual together to fill it. That's what I am seeing.
Gojo said this to Shoko who's one of the few he trusts, there's no reason to ignore that, you also ignored my points on how everything happened until now was because of Gojo himself, his dream was to raise a new generation and change the jujutsu world (which as a secondary effect will make no one be alone like how he was) but now the dream was shattered because of his own actions, his friend, his teacher and one of his student died, his number 1 student was taken over by Sukuna, someone who's over 1000 years old is using his best friend body because he didn't ask Shoko to get rid of it, and after all of this he just died without fixing even one thing and furthermore he didnt have any regrets? Gege just twisted Gojo's character because he tried to make his end acceptable, because he himself knew no one will accept it, that's my opinion.

But what you're using is basically coming from Hana, if you wanna throw Kusakabe and Mei Mei under the bus then I don't know how you will still use Hana as a basis for your claim, in fact we know Gojo wanted to rip apart Sukuna's heart, lungs and liver even before 233, and at the beginning of the fight he said he's fighting to kill, Gojo was fighting unhindered.
Like I said Gojo wasn't completely Self Centered like Sukuna but during how fight processed he did becomes like that. You know gege did Implied this is kind of a thing for all strong Sorcerers. Stronger Sorcerers aren't scared of death and others they do care about their desire for Fighting and excitement in JJK. In current fight Gojo started off with the goal of saving Megumi but his character went to fullfill his own desires of satisfaction instead of saving Megumi.
This already happened against Toji as I said.
Gojo said this to Shoko who's one of the few he trusts, there's no reason to ignore that, you also ignored my points on how everything happened until now was because of Gojo himself, his dream was to raise a new generation and change the jujutsu world (which as a secondary effect will make no one be alone like how he was) but now the dream was shattered because of his own actions, his friend, his teacher and one of his student died, his number 1 student was taken over by Sukuna, someone who's over 1000 years old is using his best friend body because he didn't ask Shoko to get rid of it, and after all of this he just died without regrets? Gege just twisted Gojo's character because he tried to make his end acceptable, because he himself knew no one will accept it, that's my opinion.
Gojo did said something about leaving something to Shoko in recent chapters. I guess we will need to wait and check what they are.

What I was trying to say is Gojo gets carried away during fighting stronger opponents which was shown in Toji fight he didn't cared about anything else same happened with Sukuna. The moment Gojo felt some satisfaction he started to have fun disregarding everything.

Like I said Gojo wasn't completely Self Centered like Sukuna but during how fight processed he did becomes like that. You know gege did Implied this is kind of a thing for all strong Sorcerers. Stronger Sorcerers aren't scared of death and others they do care about their desire for Fighting and excitement in JJK. In current fight Gojo started off with the goal of saving Megumi but his character went to fullfill his own desires of satisfaction instead of saving Megumi.
This already happened against Toji as I said
And I already explained that there's a missing context behind this, he fought unhindered because that was the plan to guarantee the highest winning chance, not because he said **** to the plan and started to act differently, Kusakabe and Mei Mei explained that it was Gojo's plan, you literally ignored thier statement.
Gojo did said something about leaving something to Shoko in recent chapters. I guess we will need to wait and check what they are.

What I was trying to say is Gojo gets carried away during fighting stronger opponents which was shown in Toji fight he didn't cared about anything else same happened with Sukuna. The moment Gojo felt some satisfaction he started to have fun disregarding everything.
He left telling Megumi about his father to Shoko.
Anyways arguing that Gojo's end is shit and that Gege did him dirty is basically on what Gege given us about Gojo, he suddenly changed Gojo's goal into something completely different just to make his end seem acceptable.

I do agree the reveal to Gojo's death could have been better then just a cut to him already cut in half

I understand what Gege was trying to do with the shock factor of it all but it really does lead to a somewhat unsatisfied conclusion even though I like the way it was presented

Here what I would have done to make it better

Chapter Starts

Sukuna: .....

Sukuna: Huh, to think I'd be pushed this far..

Gojo: Having something to fight for makes all the difference in the world, something you surely can't relate to.

Gojo's mind flashes to panels of Yuji and the gang and their time a Jujutsu high with Gojo

Sukuna: Saying that as your about to kill Fushiguro?

Gojo: (Visibly Saddened) I was always prepared for there to be some sacrifices along the way...

Gojo: However, I believe he would have wanted this.

Gojo: Megumi isn't the type to value his life over his friends; So I'm here to honor that commitment.

Sukuna smiles

Sukuna: Hahaha!

Sukuna: Gojo Satoru, you truly were the greatest of your time!

Sukuna: Even I can admit that.

Unbubbled Gojo Dialogue: Duh! (Sarcastic face)

Sukuna: For that I praise you, however you of all people should know to never count out your opponent out until the very end.

Sukuna lazily points a finger behind Gojo

Gojo is initially confused, however his confusion turns to fear and as he processes Sukuna's words a brief panel referencing his first fight with Toji appears

Sukuna: (Bold Black letters) Such is the difference in experience...

Completely Black Panel disrupted only by a white line in a horizontal direction

Cut to flashback

Rest of chapter plays out as normal

Last edited:
Kenjaku and Jogo: we will use the crowd to make Gojo not using his DE, the lapse and reversal of his CT.

Hanami: he isn't using those, I will kill everyone with my CT.

Like fr didn't they tell Hanami about the plan or what? If he killed the humans Gojo would've smashed him with red or blue lol

I do agree the reveal to Gojo's death could have been better then just a cut to him already cut in half

I understand what Gege was trying to do with the shock factor of it all but it really does lead to a somewhat unsatisfied conclusion even though I like the way it was presented

Here what I would have done to make it better

Chapter Starts

Sukuna: .....

Sukuna: Huh, to think I'd be pushed this far..

Gojo: Having something to fight for makes all the difference in the world, something you surely can't relate to.

Gojo's mind flashes to panels of Yuji and the gang and their time a Jujutsu high with Gojo

Sukuna: Saying that as your about to kill Fushiguro?

Gojo: (Visibly Saddened) I was always prepared for there to be some sacrifices along the way...

Gojo: However, I believe he would have wanted this.

Gojo: Megumi isn't the type to value his life over his friends; So I'm here to honor that commitment.

Sukuna smiles

Sukuna: Hahaha!

Sukuna: Gojo Satoru, you truly were the greatest of your time!

Sukuna: Even I can admit that.

Unbubbled Gojo Dialogue: Duh! (Sarcastic face)

Sukuna: For that I praise you, however you of all people should know to never count out your opponent out until the very end.

Sukuna lazily points a finger behind Gojo

Gojo is initially confused, however his confusion turns to fear and as he processes Sukuna's words a brief panel referencing his first fight with Toji appears

Sukuna: (Bold Black letters) Such is the difference in experience...

Completely Black Panel disrupted only by a white line in a horizontal direction

Cut to flashback

Rest of chapter plays out as normal
I think it's Gege wanted to surprise manga fans. But we might get the additional scene in anime though we need to wait for 2 more years I guess.

Last edited:
Back