• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

When we do see residuals being tracked down, they're on a physical object like the floor Mahito was walking on. I'm just saying that if another attack like Mechamaru's cannon completely vaporised a cursed spirit and the environment around them like the floor they were standing on, then idk if residuals would be left there either.
We can clearly deduce from todo's statement that not being able to confirm an exorcism is clearly very rare and "non standard". There are literally numerous examples of curses vaporizing upon exorcism (sukuna vs Finger bearer, Geto vs a shit ton of the curses he ate, etc). Meaning that clearly isn't a factor that precludes confirmation of exorcism. Ergo, the damage Gojo did was so extensive, that is left the target in a state incomparable to most other readily available CT that destroy curses, and clearly beyond the normal vaporization that happens to some curses upon exorcism.

Residuals clearly are left behind by simple interaction. Yuji to that point had no trouble seeing cursed spirits yet needed to focus immensely just to see areas of the floor mahito stepped on. I don't really think I need to explain the ramifications of that.

But I have work to do so won't be replying here for a bit.

I literally just answered this. You're essentially asking me why it's harder for superman to dodge a krypton later inches from his face vs a krypton laser that is 2 football fields away. We clearly see Sukuna react to sensing the purple and then has enough time to make a physical block. The assumption that you think he'd be able to reinforce himself but not use DA is weird as well given both are mentally activated pretty much the same way.
I'm not assuming anything, I'm just repeating what is stated in the manga, you're the one assuming things left and right.
None of what you said goes against my point. Yes you can use DA for offense or defense, this literally isn't even arguable. Using DA to bypass a move like Infinity is using it offensively. Using it to dampen an attack meant to harm you is using it defensively.
It's the same DA move, there's no difference you're just wrapping your body with a domain without a CT, if Sukuna just used it when he said "I will strip away your scales" then everyone started to talk about it, then he didn't use it before which is basically what he said, he said reinforced his hands.
I don't see how this logic follows, nor do I see how it would preclude DA being used.
You're assuming that he used it twice against purple but Gege didn't note it when he basically noted it everytime Sukuna used DA in this fight.
Bro, how does Sukuna have the wheel materialized if he can't use DA and CT at the same time? You realize the wheel is from 10 shadows, correct? Therefore your argument does not hold. If you're going to say that the wheel is a special case then that would be special pleading unless you have some form of validation for that.
You're ignoring what I said:

The wheel blackened and stopped working when he used DA, if he used DA now, the wheel would've blackened along with Mahoraga, however it was still active and got destroyed by purple, which is a blatant proof that he didn't use DA.
Again you can't use CTs and DA at the same time, you can only use one, the wheel was casted and when Sukuna used DA, it interrupted the adaptation and the wheel blackened and became inactive, you're the one who has to bring evidence for your assumptions.

We can clearly deduce from todo's statement that not being able to confirm an exorcism is clearly very rare and "non standard". There are literally numerous examples of curses vaporizing upon exorcism (sukuna vs Finger bearer, Geto vs a shit ton of the curses he ate, etc). Meaning that clearly isn't a factor that precludes confirmation of exorcism. Ergo, the damage Gojo did was so extensive, that is left the target in a state incomparable to most other readily available CT that destroy curses, and clearly beyond the normal vaporization that happens to some curses upon exorcism.

Residuals clearly are left behind by simple interaction. Yuji to that point had no trouble seeing cursed spirits yet needed to focus immensely just to see areas of the floor mahito stepped on. I don't really think I need to explain the ramifications of that.

But I have work to do so won't be replying here for a bit.
To kind of add to this point, I don’t see why a curse being destroyed wouldn’t leave residuals of cursed energy behind, especially if it’s been in active combat before.

When Gojo was sealed, his residual cursed energy made it so no curse entered the B5 area for example. ‘Residuals’ just mean cursed energy residuals left behind and I see no reason a curse being exorcised suddenly means no residuals were left behind, especially if they were just in active combat moments prior.

Jogo could even discern Dagon’s ashes from the pile around him, enough to scatter them around. So if enough ‘residuals’ of cursed energy is left behind from cursed spirits that they can literally be piled in your hand and scattered around, then I see no reason that there wouldn’t be residuals left from Hanami unless Gojo’s hollow purple technique did something special to it.

When Gojo was sealed, his residual cursed energy made it so no curse entered the B5 area for example. ‘Residuals’ just mean cursed energy residuals left behind and I see no reason a curse being exorcised suddenly means no residuals were left behind, especially if they were just in active combat moments prior.

Jogo could even discern Dagon’s ashes from the pile around him, enough to scatter them around. So if enough ‘residuals’ of cursed energy is left behind from cursed spirits that they can literally be piled in your hand and scattered around, then I see no reason that there wouldn’t be residuals left from Hanami unless Gojo’s hollow purple technique did something special to it.
Gojo's residuals being everywhere makes sense considering he activated Unlimited Void across B5F.
In my example there would be no traces including ashes of a cursed spirit left or its surroundings to see residuals on if they were hit by an attack like a vaporising beam.

Gojo's residuals being everywhere makes sense considering he activated Unlimited Void across B5F.
In my example there would be no traces including ashes of a cursed spirit left or its surroundings to see residuals on if they were hit by an attack like a vaporising beam.
You cited an example like Mechamaru’s incineration canon right? But I don’t think necessarily think that would get rid of the abstract nature of cursed energy residuals.

Like if it hit B5, sure the area would be incinerated or whatever, but I don’t see why that attack would also get rid of the residuals left behind from Gojo’s domain expansion since that’s more abstract from what I understand.

I would call this a substantial reach. Especially since if it wasn't a hax method for destruction and was destruction via physical force, we'd see much less clean cuts and much more environment damage to the structure impacted/material that was pulverized and flung around at high speeds, none of which are present. It's also clearly not vaporization, so trying to convince me he pulverized that much metal in such a manner with no other effects is probably not happening.
I don't think the wall circle is really a point for either side, if you agree with EE Purple then the explanation for all of the debris that gets blown apart and the fragmentation of objects in Purple's path are due to space being warped around it, causing destructive effects.

What? Where did you get this from? Nanami's record is for consecutive blackflash not in one day.
0050-013.png

Then Nanami starts to explain that using blackflash consecutively isn't amazing (basically using it twice), but using it more than twice it will be difficult to use it again whether it's consecutively or in a day.
0050-014.png

Basically he's saying using it consecutively isnt impressive, what's impressive is using it more than twice whether it's consecutively or in one day, still his record is for 4 consecutive blackflashes, not in a day, which is also stated in the fanbook:

Which is why after this Yuji again used black flash 3 times and Todo counted it as 3 times rather than 4 times in a row, (he still managed to do the 4th time after it immediately but I didn't link the picture as it will make the post longer)
0050-015.png

0050-016.png

So yeah Yuji has 4 consecutive blackflashes so he's equal to Nanami in that, I think it's up to the reader to decide if consecutive means one after the another immediately which what Yuji and Nanami did, or its okay as long as you pull off the next blackflash while you're in the zone, which is what Gojo apparently is doing rn.

Idk I am not good at English but what I understand. Nanami is saying using it consecutive or another one on same day is hard. Also Gege note mentioned as 5 BF later not 4.

From Nanami POV Consecutive BF is not impressive using it more than 2 times per a day is impressive. Also do we have any proof for Yuji was out of his zone?

From Nanami POV Consecutive BF is not impressive using it more than 2 times per a day is impressive.
Nanami is the holder of record for consecutive bfs not bfs in one day.
When he firstly says "using it consecutively isnt impressive he's talking about doing it twice, that's why after this he said using it more than 2 is hard regardless if it's consecutively or in the same day. Hes speaking generally, but at the end his record is for consecutive bfs.

Also Gege note mentioned as 5 BF later not 4.
He was talking about bfs that Hanami took in total, and that if Jogo took 5 bfs he would've died.
Also do we have any proof for Yuji was out of his zone?
Not really, only that when he later did 3 bfs Todo counted as 3, I took it as the first one didn't count either because he didn't do them immediately or because he was out of the zone.
Consecutively seems to refer to bfs one after the another, which if that's true then Yuji and Nanami have 4 bfs and Gojo is lower than both.
If it means you're doing the next one while in the zone then Gojo and Nanami have 4 and Yuji has 4, possibly 5.

Well one thing to note (it looks weird to me).
It seems that if you took heavy damage, the effects of the zone will disappear
0233-003.png

Gojo was slashed immediately after the blackflash, his output was declining.

However
In the new chapter its indicated that the effects of the 2 bfs were active, which is kinda weird, so Gojo's output was falling down even though he was in the zone after the first bf

Nanami is the holder of record for consecutive bfs not bfs in one day.
When he firstly says "using it consecutively isnt impressive he's talking about doing it twice, that's why after this he said using it more than 2 is hard regardless if it's consecutively or in the same day. Hes speaking generally, but at the end his record is for consecutive bfs.

He was talking about bfs that Hanami took in total, and that if Jogo took 5 bfs he would've died.

Not really, only that when he later did 3 bfs Todo counted as 3, I took it as the first one didn't count either because he didn't do them immediately or because he was out of the zone.
Consecutively seems to refer to bfs one after the another, which if that's true then Yuji and Nanami have 4 bfs and Gojo is lower than both.
If it means you're doing the next one while in the zone then Gojo and Nanami have 4 and Yuji has 4, possibly 5.
But as You said Todo was counting continuous BF. So I believe his counting was regarding 1 after another strikes. But Yuji should be in zone of first BF. It's pretty clear even Mahito got the Zone in his first trail and his Zone was active for like 2-3 more chapter but difference between Yuji second BF from first BF in Hanami fight is only one chapter. Also Yuji first couldn't hurt Hanami but after BF his punches did hurted her. So obviously he was in Zone there is no reason to believe his zone didn't activated or his zone was active for only short time which was never stated.

So It's about how you take the Consecutive meaning.
  • If Being in a Zone and hitting opponent then Yuji has 5 BF , Nanami has 4 BF , Gojo has 4 BF.
  • If Being able to hit the Opponent Continuous then Yuji has 4 BF , Nanami has 4 BF, Gojo has Possibly 2 at best from chapter 235. Chapter 232 he has one BF and he was in Zone and use other techniques so next attack was not a Consecutive BF. Same goes for Second to third one.
So depending on how you take that statement it differs.

Yuji and Nanami are both tied for Consecutive as seen with the Volume 0 movie where we see Nanami pull off the record but doing four black flashes with four consecutive hits. We also see Yuji do 4 black flashes off four consecutive hits. Yuji is unique because he seems to be the sorcerer who can get the most out of the zone of all blackflash users.

Yuji and Nanami are both tied for Consecutive as seen with the Volume 0 movie where we see Nanami pull off the record but doing four black flashes with four consecutive hits. We also see Yuji do 4 black flashes off four consecutive hits. Yuji is unique because he seems to be the sorcerer who can get the most out of the zone of all blackflash users.
Imagine Yuji domain being something to do with just normal boxing or H2H where he spams Black flashes without no limits

When I say he's the sorcerer who can get the most out of the zone, I mean he's the best at getting multiple black flashes after he gets the ball rolling. He got five black flashes in his fight with Hanami, and three in his final fight with Mahito, no one else in the series really comes close to that.

What's this translation? Gojo says that he wasn't damaged by purple like Sukuna because his CE pool is huge, I get it that maybe Sukuna weakened after all this fight and Gojo has better CE efficiency + with the amp of the 4 blackflashes, his CE might be higher than Sukuna, but its strange and its the only translation that I've seen like this so far and it really changes the context completely
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0235-019.png

I checked google translate and it says "I wonder if my magical power is big" which kinda hints towards the same meaning as this translation

Last edited:
I think Gojo didn't reach Nanami's record before because he never needed a blackflash, yeah he cant use it at will but he finishes his opponents with blue and red super quickly.
iirc statements all the way back about gojo states he can do anything. "He can do anything he tries, so he tries not to get too involved with anything" was the statement.
he also didn't really need BF whatsoever throughout his whole life, up until the fight against Sukuna so that's why in the past it seemed like Nanami and the others were better than Gojo in using BF, but not anymore. (Well except for Nanami and Yuji)
though for what it's worth. Nanami in chapter 231 tells Yuji that he should never try to compare or whatever with Gojo, simply because he's simply just on whole another level/is BS.

What's this translation? Gojo says that he wasn't damaged by purple like Sukuna because his CE pool is huge, I get it that maybe Sukuna weakened after all this fight and Gojo has better CE efficiency + with the amp of the 4 blackflashes, his CE might be higher than Sukuna, but its strange and its the only translation that I've seen like this so far and it really changes the context completely
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0235-019.png

I checked google translate and it says "I wonder if my magical power is big" which kinda hints towards the same meaning as this translation

I just figured he turned Infinity off to conserve energy. I would find it weird if he couldn't block his own attacks with Infinity...
From my understanding he can only block things which he deems as dangerous. Infinity works on perception of Gojo. I think he did blocked the attack but Explosion which Bypassed his perception just damaged him. He did say he short out which to let in and let out due to mass , velocity and other things. So obviously I don't see him blocking everything.

From my understanding he can only block things which he deems as dangerous. Infinity works on perception of Gojo. I think he did blocked the attack but Explosion which Bypassed his perception just damaged him. He did say he short out which to let in and let out due to mass , velocity and other things. So obviously I don't see him blocking everything.
That would imply that if you blitz gojo you can bypass his infinity doesn't it...
also no, that is not what the HI arc scan even means. I'm sure you're talking about that one.

So was he when Agito hit him.
Gojo himself states Agito isn't adapted to infinity and can't hit him. That's why Sukuna only attacked when Gojo and Mahogara were touching each others.
That would imply that if you blitz gojo you can bypass his infinity doesn't it...
No one blizted him so far.
also no, that is not what the HI arc scan even means. I'm sure you're talking about that one.
He did states he can short out using mass , speed and shape. Also he literally pointed out he can't short out poison. It's obviously based on perception.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_76_09.jpg

Setting it up requires perception. As what Infinity blocks out is based on either mass, shape, or velocity. But once he sets the parameters of what he wants to block out, then his perception is irrelevant. If Gojo goes "block out anything moving at 100 mph or higher", Infinity will stop any attack moving over 100 mph even if he doesn't look. Gojo should be the most familiar with his techniques due to both using them and because of Six Eyes. Hollow purple has shape and speed, so he could filter it out.

Another reason I believe he turned it off is because he used blue on himself to get in front of Sukuna quicker. Which is only possible if
A. Gojo chose to not filter it out
B. Infinity was inactive at the time

Normally the former is safe to assume, but given purple affected him?

Make what you will out of that.

Setting it up requires perception. As what Infinity blocks out is based on either mass, shape, or velocity. But once he sets the parameters of what he wants to block out, then his perception is irrelevant. If Gojo goes "block out anything moving at 100 mph or higher", Infinity will stop any attack moving over 100 mph even if he doesn't look. Gojo should be the most familiar with his techniques due to both using them and because of Six Eyes. Hollow purple has shape and speed, so he could filter it out.

Another reason I believe he turned it off is because he used blue on himself to get in front of Sukuna quicker. Which is only possible if
A. Gojo chose to not filter it out
B. Infinity was inactive at the time

Normally the former is safe to assume, but given purple affected him?

Make what you will out of that.
Regarding Unlimited HP. I think he didn't had knowledge on full extent of its power. I mean he never had the chance of using it. Also is there a statement Using Blue would turn off the infinity? I don't remember anywhere stated that. I may be forgetting though.
He did states he can short out using mass , speed and shape. Also he literally pointed out he can't short out poison. It's obviously based on perception.
I mean he states he can't distinguish poison objects. So there should be a limit to what he can distinguish and he can't.

Gojo himself states Agito isn't adapted to infinity and can't hit him. That's why Sukuna only attacked when Gojo and Mahogara were touching each others.

No one blizted him so far.

You said that Gojo was away from Mahoraga, but so was he when Agito landed a punch on him.
And Gojo's interaction with Mahoraga when he kicked him away, was in a very short amount of time. Especially when Sukuna pops up at the same time about to do a PB, shoots it out whilst Gojo starts to come after him, right after kicking Maho away, then he punches Sukuna, whilst PB is traveling away, Sukuna says he is late, but then Gojo starts chanting and finished that same chant before PB could arrive and Sukuna is shocked, and then PB finally hits (Gojo can rap faster than PB speed ong. W rap feat) blue. The narrator says this was done in a compressed amount of time. so all of this took place in a very very short time. (also nobody was able to get away whilst blue and red were about to merge, especially when HP was finally formed. It's as if they were too fast for any of them to get the hell away)
point here is, everything took place in a very short time. So infinity likely took time to activate again

You said that Gojo was away from Mahoraga, but so was he when Agito landed a punch on him.
And Gojo's interaction with Mahoraga when he kicked him away, was in a very short amount of time. Especially when Sukuna pops up at the same time about to do a PB, shoots it out whilst Gojo starts to come after him, right after kicking Maho away, then he punches Sukuna, whilst PB is traveling away, Sukuna says he is late, but then Gojo starts chanting and finished that same chant before PB could arrive and Sukuna is shocked, and then PB finally hits (Gojo can rap faster than PB speed ong. W rap feat) blue. The narrator says this was done in a compressed amount of time. so all of this took place in a very very short time. (also nobody was able to get away whilst blue and red were about to merge, especially when HP was finally formed. It's as if they were too fast for any of them to get the hell away)
point here is, everything took place in a very short time. So infinity likely took time to activate again
When did narrative states it was done in short ammount of time?

Regarding Agito case
It's possible Gojo was acting like he let his guard down or the pick kinda shows Agito hand stopped in midway. Check the scan again

Look at the distance. Really I don't see where Gojo and Mahogara was in contact when Sukuna and Mahogara were in a Shock

Also look at Gojos statement he didn't say he got hit because Mahogara removing his infinity. He specified it even hit him kinda implies it's out of his plan.

Regarding Unlimited HP. I think he didn't had knowledge on full extent of its power. I mean he never had the chance of using it. Also is there a statement Using Blue would turn off the infinity? I don't remember anywhere stated that. I may be forgetting though.

I mean he states he can't distinguish poison objects. So there should be a limit to what he can distinguish and he can't.
First, he's used Hollow Purple thrice by this point. His Six Eyes on top of that should give him all the knowledge he needs about it and its unlimited variant. And Gojo's infinity would block it out even if he had never seen it before because he has a set speed limit of what can get through (such as Cleave. Despite the attach having an invisible shape and no mass, Infinity can neg it). We don't know what the "speed limit" is, but anything above it can't get through. It would likely be any speed that would be a threat to him, as any speed slower he could easily dodge or block out via shape or mass. This would mean you can't blitz Infinity because anything that goes above the cutoff he chose would be passively blocked out by infinity. This would include Unlimited Purple. The idea that Gojo needs to perceive every new things once before he can block it with infinity is incorrect. And I didn't say blue deactivated Infinity. I said Gojo either turned it off himself so he could get pulled by its effects, or he let infinity allow blue to effect him.

He can't distinguish poison EASILY (I don't think he said he couldn't at all, just that it was hard) because poison can't always be measured in mass, velocity, and shape. And even things that aren't meant to be poisonous can become poisonous with quantity (such as water poisoning). Poison is more intricate than blunt force attack. It's usually applied in strange ways.

He literally says he can't rn do it for poisonous objects bro. and that's Gojo who is still working up on perfecting it, as well as on any other ability.
and no it isn't perception based. Toji literally contradicts that notion. He's literally too fast yet he doesn't use it to his advantage, even when he can bypass Gojo's perception. It's the only reason as to why he has to engage in close combat quarters ONLY with his cursed tool, and WHY he waits for Gojo to disable his infinity. (even then, there's also these swarm of cursed bugs that are literally everywhere around Gojo, from all directions. yet not a single one of them bypasses his infinity, even that one time when Gojo was momentarily focused about Amanai, which Toji took advantage of. Nothing bypassed his infinity yet, except for the ISOH that can neutralize shit like that)

Even your very idea that you can bypass infinity via going around Gojo's perception isn't mentioned anywhere in the story by the others, let alone the story itself, because it literally doesn't work like the way you think it does based off of that HI scan (which again, doesn't say what you think it does.). Otherwise that would have been made clear long ago, and any enemy of his would def use something that'll bypass his perception in a way.

Last edited:
He literally says he can't rn do it for poisonous objects bro. and that's Gojo who is still working up on perfecting it, as well as on any other ability.
and no it isn't perception based. Toji literally contradicts that notion. He's literally too fast yet he doesn't use it to his advantage, even when he can bypass Gojo's perception. It's the only reason as to why he has to engage in close combat quarters ONLY with his cursed tool technique, and WHY he waits for Gojo to disable his infinity. (even then, there's also these swarm of cursed bugs that are literally everywhere around Gojo, from all directions. yet not a single one of them bypasses his infinity, even that one time when Gojo was momentarily focused about Amanai, which Toji took advantage of. Nothing bypassed his infinity yet, except for the ISOH that can neutralize shit like that)

Even your very idea that you can bypass infinity via going around Gojo's perception isn't mentioned anywhere in the story by the others, let alone the story itself, because it literally doesn't work like the way you think it does based off of that HI scan (which again, doesn't say what you think it does.). Otherwise that would have been made clear long ago, and any enemy of his would def use something that'll bypass his perception in a way.
Toji isn't faster than Gojos perception. Send me scans for Gojo stating that bruh. That's clearly Headcanon. No one blizted Gojo so far. Saying he can stop higher speed than what he had shown is just NLF

First, he's used Hollow Purple thrice by this point. His Six Eyes on top of that should give him all the knowledge he needs about it and its unlimited variant. And Gojo's infinity would block it out even if he had never seen it before because he has a set speed limit of what can get through (such as Cleave. Despite the attach having an invisible shape and no mass, Infinity can neg it).
He probably could see cleave bruh. Also I don't remember Cleave having statement for no mass or shape. The fact Sukuna states you can see you Mahogara regarding his attacks it's points out slashes has some kind of shape and speed too.
We don't know what the "speed limit" is, but anything above it can't get through. It would likely be any speed that would be a threat to him, as any speed slower he could easily dodge or block out via shape or mass.
I agree with this.
This would mean you can't blitz Infinity because anything that goes above the cutoff he chose would be passively blocked out by infinity. This would include Unlimited Purple. The idea that Gojo needs to perceive every new things once before he can block it with infinity is incorrect. And I didn't say blue deactivated Infinity. I said Gojo either turned it off himself so he could get pulled by its effects, or he let infinity allow blue to effect him.
I guess but he had no reason to turn it back on before Explosion. He later states "oh it even hit me" kinda implies he couldn't just block it.
He can't distinguish poison EASILY (I don't think he said he couldn't at all, just that it was hard) because poison can't always be measured in mass, velocity, and shape. And even things that aren't meant to be poisonous can become poisonous with quantity (such as water poisoning). Poison is more intricate than blunt force attack. It's usually applied in strange ways.
Well I am talking about limits

He probably could see cleave bruh. Also I don't remember Cleave having statement for no mass or shape. The fact Sukuna states you can see you Mahogara regarding his attacks it's points out slashes has some kind of shape and speed too.

I agree with this.

I guess but he had no reason to turn it back on before Explosion. He later states "oh it even hit me" kinda implies he couldn't just block it.

Well I am talking about limits
Cleave has a shape, it's simply unobservable. However there's no reason to assume it has mass. It's not a physical object made of matter. It's just a magical force/cut that propagates from Sukuna. It would have speed though. Obvious considering that it has to travel distance. This means Gojo's Infinity blocks it solely by distinguishing its speed being higher than the speed Gojo set. And I don't think Gojocan see it. Otherwise he would've evaded it when Mahoraga used it against him to cut his arm off.

I agree, he has no reason to turn infinity back on when he used Purple. After all, he'd be able conserve energy better that way and could simply reverse cursed technique any damage he took away. Ill read the panel again tomorrow when I get back on to read the it even hit me quote.

Sure, but poison unlike his Hollow Purple doesn't have a defined/set speed, mass, or shape unlike most attacks. Blocking out poison is confusing, but not hard because poison is almost ALWAYS delivered/administered an a easily block able way. Such as venom injection via teeth since he can just have infinity keep the biter away. Poison gas can be kept away via shape and speed. I kinda wish Akutami dove deeper into what he meant by poison being hard to distinguish. Because in most cases, poison has mass velocity and shape.

When did narrative states it was done in short ammount of time?

Regarding Agito case
It's possible Gojo was acting like he let his guard down or the pick kinda shows Agito hand stopped in midway. Check the scan again

Look at the distance. Really I don't see where Gojo and Mahogara was in contact when Sukuna and Mahogara were in a Shock

Also look at Gojos statement he didn't say he got hit because Mahogara removing his infinity. He specified it even hit him kinda implies it's out of his plan.
1. Cubari scans translation says the chanting was done in a compressed amount of time before the PB imitation could even hit.
I then proceed to further argue that every other action done afterwards was also done in a very compressed amount of time due to how literally nobody else were able to get away, let alone move far away (their position has barely changed)

2. That is a literal non-argument especially when Gojo got literally hit in that very panel you sent. When Mahoraga hits him, Gojo gets sent away for a bit, and right after that Sukuna pops out od nowhere and goes for a kick.. that one landed. So it means that there is still a short moment of time before infinity activates again. Agito comes in and lands a punch solidly, Gojo is barely phased. In the last panel below, we see something that says "Stops". So that's when Infinity finally kicked in. which also pushes away Agito's fist as we see it looking more further away than before. (unless that stop is literally just Agito itself having stopped instead, and not infinity. doubt tho.) https://imgur.io/a/ZKGSSjp

3. Yeah so? Gojo wasn't in contact with Mahoraga either, before he got jump-kicked by Sukuna?

4. Tcbscans translation of today's chapter in that specific panel is kinda miss. So I'd rather use Cubari scans translation (which is better than any public known translations so far. Tcbscans, OPscans, Damaito and Max.)
Which says he also got caught in the middle.

though I don't really see how relevant this one is. It doesn't even say whatever you think it is, he only says he got caught in the middle of it 💀
and given how everything took place in small amount of time, and how infinity can still be deactivated even after some small amount of time when he got hit by Mahoraga...
yeah.

Last edited:
Toji isn't faster than Gojos perception. Send me scans for Gojo stating that bruh. That's clearly Headcanon. No one blizted Gojo so far. Saying he can stop higher speed than what he had shown is just NLF
He can be faster than Gojo's perception by taking advantage of his blind spots, or when Gojo is caught off guard? OR hey, what about the time when these cursed bugs swarmed Gojo, in literally every single direction? I don't think his perception can cover every single direction filled with hundreds of small objects.

And you also never addressed my other points either. "NLF" That's not even what a NLF is lmfao. I literally don't agree with your argument of how infinity works, that of it being perception based as you'd think. So that's a wrong way to use a fallacy.

Cleave has a shape, it's simply unobservable. However there's no reason to assume it has mass. It's not a physical object made of matter. It's just a magical force/cut that propagates from Sukuna. It would have speed though. Obvious considering that it has to travel distance. This means Gojo's Infinity blocks it solely by distinguishing its speed being higher than the speed Gojo set. And I don't think Gojocan see it. Otherwise he would've evaded it when Mahoraga used it against him to cut his arm off.
More like he blizted Gojo. Also isn't that just stated as slash? Cleave is always mentioned whenever used that looks like dismantle. Also gojo saw dismantle on chapter 224.
I agree, he has no reason to turn infinity back on when he used Purple. After all, he'd be able conserve energy better that way and could simply reverse cursed technique any damage he took away. Ill read the panel again tomorrow when I get back on to read the it even hit me quote.

Sure, but poison unlike his Hollow Purple doesn't have a defined/set speed, mass, or shape unlike most attacks. Blocking out poison is confusing, but not hard because poison is almost ALWAYS delivered/administered an a easily block able way. Such as venom injection via teeth since he can just have infinity keep the biter away. Poison gas can be kept away via shape and speed. I kinda wish Akutami dove deeper into what he meant by poison being hard to distinguish. Because in most cases, poison has mass velocity and shape.
Logically speaking Poison attacks speed should be below what unlimited HP can do though?

1. Cubari scans translation says the chanting was done in a compressed amount of time before the PB imitation could even hit.
I then proceed to further argue that every other action done afterwards was also done in a very compressed amount of time due to how literally nobody else were able to get away, let alone move far away (their position has barely changed)

Bring the raws or you are just arguing with your own preferences at this point.

Also What incantation has anything to do with Gojo turning off and on infinity? Where it stated Incantation would remove his Infinity?
2. That is a literal non-argument especially when Gojo got literally hit in that very panel you sent. When Mahoraga hits him, Gojo gets sent away for a bit, and right after that Sukuna pops out od nowhere and goes for a kick.. that one landed. So it means that there is still a short moment of time before infinity activates again. Agito comes in and lands a punch solidly, Gojo is barely phased. In the last panel below, we see something that says "Stops". So that's when Infinity finally kicked in. which also pushes away Agito's fist as we see it looking more further away than before. (unless that stop is literally just Agito itself having stopped instead, and not infinity. doubt tho.) https://imgur.io/a/ZKGSSjp
It's not the fact Agito Hand does shown to stop and Previous Gojo did stated Agito didn't adapted to infinity makes more sense than saying Agito hit him.

Even if that's short period of time which does shows his infinity gets active even faster than that.
3. Yeah so? Gojo wasn't in contact with Mahoraga either, before he got jump-kicked by Sukuna?
He did both were in side by side. Also That scan kinda shows Mahogara slapping Gojo and Gojo getting kicked by Sukuna at same time.
4. Tcbscans translation of today's chapter in that specific panel is kinda miss. So I'd rather use Cubari scans translation (which is better than any public known translations so far. Tcbscans, OPscans, Damaito and Max.)
Which says he also got caught in the middle.

though I don't really see how relevant this one is. It doesn't even say whatever you think it is, he only says he got caught in the middle of it 💀
and given how everything took place in small amount of time, and how infinity can still be deactivated even after some small amount of time when he got hit by Mahoraga...
yeah.
Small amount of time or not his infinity should have blocked it.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_007.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_008.png
Gojo can even use Infinity when Mahogara was near by saying he got affected by Mahogara is just headcanon.

Last edited:
Back