• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Another peak chapter

Did Mahoraga adapts to only Infinity or the entire Limitless technique?
From Yorozu fight I guess you can say it adapts completely to opponents Abilities. I hope there won't be any new asspulls next week. Kashimo just jumps in and one shots Sukuna instead.

I don't think the fight had any asspulls so far, only exception might be how Gojo's domain now covers everything inside the range, which Gege just put to take UV away from Gojo

I don't think the fight had any asspulls so far, only exception might be how Gojo's domain now covers everything inside the range, which Gege just put to take UV away from Gojo
I don't think neither of them has any asspull. I am just hoping gege gives no new abilities out of nowhere to Gojo. Gojo Infinity was pain in the ass for Sukuna because he couldn't use any other techniques aside from whatever given to his MS. So I would be glad if Gojo destroys Mahogara with his HP next chapter at best and dies or falls down(incapable of fighting) then Kashimo comes out. They starts using new abilities. So which would make the future chapters interesting instead seeing same Abilities over again and again. Man I just don't want to see the so hyped King of curses dying by just using 2 abilities nothing else. Dude didn't even got a chance to show off anything aside from Cleave and dismantle.

Btw Why I am saying Gojo should destroy Mahogara before Going down is so that It can't adapt to others.and Gojo going down would be way better that way. He would be like giving a gateway for others to smurk Sukuna. Currently Sukuna can't use DE so Kashimo can most probably can do it.

I mean, if Sukuna having new abilities wouldn't be an asspull, I don't see how Gojo having the same would be considered as an asspull.

It's the first time we see both of them going all out, so anything new they will bring isn't really an asspull, for example the clones thing that Gojo did, black flash or other things that he might do possibly a maximum technique

I mean, if Sukuna having new abilities wouldn't be an asspull, I don't see how Gojo having the same would be considered as an asspull.
New Abilities not mean new abilities as in new. I am trying to say which were already indicated in the manga but not explained.

Atleast he should show these things
  • Sukuna pulls up his Cursed Tools in the pics atleast 2 which might have different abilities and functions.
  • Sukuna explains is Open Technique
  • Sukuna most probably has his Orginal CT or maybe not. This is optional.
  • Possible showcase of Completed Chimera garden
  • Tenth Shikigami
  • Most probably a copied technique? Who knows dude copied Kenjaku shit I wouldn't be surprised if he had any Copied technique stored up.
It's the first time we see both of them going all out, so anything new they will bring isn't really an asspull, for example the clones thing that Gojo did, black flash or other things that he might do possibly a maximum technique
Black flash Gojo already has that it was stated right?
Well he might have a maximum Technique. But I think HP is his strongest technique. I might be wrong. Don't mind me.

New Abilities not mean new abilities as in new. I am trying to say which were already indicated in the manga but not explained.

Atleast he should show these things
  • Sukuna pulls up his Cursed Tools in the pics atleast 2 which might have different abilities and functions.
  • Tenth Shikigami
  • Most probably a copied technique? Who knows dude copied Kenjaku shit I wouldn't be surprised if he had any Copied technique stored up.
I think most of these are just too far and some are just there to increase the number of Sukuna's abilities, for example the open technique is a part of his CT, it's stated to be an application/characteristic of his CT, so saying he has the open technique and has his real/original technique is just weird asf, as if I said Gojo has purple and has his original CT.

Sukuna can't chimera shadow garden because DE is the realisation of one's innate domain, innate domains are linked to the soul/mind.

Whatever the tenth shimigami is, it's definitely weaker than Mahoraga, Megumi says only Mahoraga wasn't tamed.

Sukuna doesn't copy CTs, Kenjaku's ability to turn into a cursed object isn't a cursed technique, it's just an ability similar to black flash, simple domains and other things that are just sorcery skills rather than cursed techniques.

If Sukuna can copy CTs, has a tenth shadow that's more of a trump card than Mahoraga, used chimera shadow Garden, it will be a clear asspull right there

Imo, the only things that Sukuna can have and might shift the table, are Yorozu's gift or another hidden application of his CT, it's heavily implied that the only way he has to counter the limitless are amplification and 10S, so unless he's holding back on purpose, these 2 things might not be able to match the limitless

I think most of these are just too far and some are just there to increase the number of Sukuna's abilities, for example the open technique is a part of his CT, it's stated to be an application/characteristic of his CT, so saying he has the open technique and has his real/original technique is just weird asf, as if I said Gojo has purple and has his original CT.

Sukuna can't chimera shadow garden because DE is the realisation of one's innate domain, innate domains are linked to the soul/mind.

Whatever the tenth shimigami is, it's definitely weaker than Mahoraga, Megumi says only Mahoraga wasn't tamed.

Sukuna doesn't copy CTs, Kenjaku's ability to turn into a cursed object isn't a cursed technique, it's just an ability similar to black flash, simple domains and other things that are just sorcery skills rather than cursed techniques.

If Sukuna can copy CTs, has a tenth shadow that's more of a trump card than Mahoraga, used chimera shadow Garden, it will be a clear asspull right there
Ok let me break it down one by one why this is not extending anything.
Already shown in drawing I guess 2 times?
This is already clear from the fact. Jogos fight
Fanbook explanation
Fanbook Q&A.
This technique does exists
This is just a Possibilities because Limitless is Gojos CT but he has variety of sub Abilities
Red
Infinity
Blue

I guess now you know why I said this. Btw Again this is just optional.
Bruh he can use Mahogara on himself which was also never done by anyone in the verse. I don't mind him using Chimera Garden. He is also only two of the verse who could use pinnacle of DE without barriers. So it wouldn't be surprising if he somehow Got hold of Megumi DE. Especially Sukuna had more than 1 month to fight Gojo. Also he is technically testing out Megumi powers to adapt to his body.
  • Tenth Shikigami
It may be Weaker against Gojo but it may have a different Ability which might be stronger against other characters you see
Bruh this is implied to be better than Yutas power mimicry. Even yuta states he can't copy burn out recovery technique but Sukuna most probably can and that Kenjaku technique is not some simple technique which all characters can copy in the verse.
Imo, the only things that Sukuna can have and might shift the table, are Yorozu's gift or another hidden application of his CT, it's heavily implied that the only way he has to counter the limitless are amplification and 10S, so unless he's holding back on purpose, these 2 things might not be able to match the limitless
I think you misunderstood my point. I am not talking about Gojo vs Sukuna. I am saying Sukuna has some cards which would be useful in future fight but Gojo seems to be exhausted all. Also what do you think will happen if Sukuna still loses after summoning and adapting to Gojo. That looks like dumb.

Gojo side has number advantage and Kenjaku has disadvantage. I am saying Kill Gojo and Sukuna in this fight and make it even
  1. Gojo dies to Mahogara and takes out Mahogara in last moment. Or Gojo takes a damage which makes him incapable of fighting in future fights
  2. Sukuna loses Mahogara Kashimo jumps in and uses his CT which can be used once so they starts fighting then Kashimo kills Sukuna. Later Kashimo dies because of using his CT as he said only can be used once. In that fight we get to see above mentioned techniques.
  3. Yuji and yuta gets to shine in future arcs when they fights Kenjaku. I would love this set up. This is just me btw.

This is already clear from the fact. Jogos fight
Fanbook explanation
Fanbook Q&A.
This technique does exists
This is just a Possibilities because Limitless is Gojos CT but he has variety of sub Abilities
Red
Infinity
Blue

I guess now you know why I said this. Btw Again this is just optional.
My point is that it could be put in one point, I literally said in my 2nd comment that he might have a hidden application or something so I'm not denying it but I'm objecting separating things like that just to give Sukuna great number of skills.

Bruh he can use Mahogara on himself which was also never done by anyone in the verse. I don't mind him using Chimera Garden. He is also only two of the verse who could use pinnacle of DE without barriers. So it wouldn't be surprising if he somehow Got hold of Megumi DE. Especially Sukuna had more than 1 month to fight Gojo. Also he is technically testing out Megumi powers to adapt to his body.
CT's are engraved on the brain, innate domain is ones mind/consciousness, it's completely different.

It may be Weaker against Gojo but it may have a different Ability which might be stronger against other characters you see
That's really really far because Mahoraga is just heavily implied to the strongest, Megumi said no one could tame it, meaning previous 10S users were able to tame the rest, but couldn't tame Mahoraga, the 10S might just be something ordinary like the bull
Bruh this is implied to be better than Yutas power mimicry. Even yuta states he can't copy burn out recovery technique but Sukuna most probably can and that Kenjaku technique is not some simple technique which all characters can copy in the verse.
Because Yuta's mimicry is about copying CTs, not sorcery skills like recovering burnt-out CT, or learning domain amplifications or barrier techniques or these things.

And I don't even agree that Sukuna learnt this from Gojo, I think he used it against Mahoraga in shibuya.

I think you misunderstood my point. I am not talking about Gojo vs Sukuna. I am saying Sukuna has some cards which would be useful in future fight but Gojo seems to be exhausted all. Also what do you think will happen if Sukuna still loses after summoning and adapting to Gojo. That looks like dumb
Yeah thats more fair ig.

I mean, it seems to me that the arc is ending in this day, 24/December, and if that's the case then this fight is the last fight for Gojo regardless of he wins or loses

My point is that it could be put in one point, I literally said in my 2nd comment that he might have a hidden application or something so I'm not denying it but I'm objecting separating things like that just to give Sukuna great number of skills.

CT's are engraved on the brain, innate domain is ones mind/consciousness, it's completely different.

That's really really far because Mahoraga is just heavily implied to the strongest, Megumi said no one could tame it, meaning previous 10S users were able to tame the rest, but couldn't tame Mahoraga, the 10S might just be something ordinary like the bull

Because Yuta's mimicry is about copying CTs, not sorcery skills like recovering burnt-out CT, or learning domain amplifications or barrier techniques or these things.

And I don't even agree that Sukuna learnt this from Gojo, I think he used it against Mahoraga in shibuya.

Yeah thats more fair ig.

I mean, it seems to me that the arc is ending in this day, 24/December, and if that's the case then this fight is the last fight for Gojo regardless of he wins or loses
You see I want Gojo and Sukuna both to end here and other side characters get more screentime. I am wondering if Gege makes a way for Yuji to take any revenge on Sukuna for bullying him multiple times.

Bruh honestly if Gojo survives Kenjaku takes the L and if Sukuna survives this then Yuji side gets blown up. So either side winning will be complete defeat for one side.

So I want both Gojo and Sukuna somehow dying here and Kenjaku acting as a Main Villain.

I cannot believe that the panel of the strongest sorcerer using black flash - the techniques that no one ever mastered, has been drawn so simple just like every others panel
just a punch with a flash, thats it, the angle is shit, NO background effect, No small details being put in, the hype is just for the sake of the hype itself
I mean what is gege doing to her best creation???

This would definitely the best time for Kenjaku to intervene and defeat both of them, Sukuna is immobilized and Gojo is distracted (and probably lose) to Mahoraga

This would definitely the best time for Kenjaku to intervene and defeat both of them, Sukuna is immobilized and Gojo is distracted (and probably lose) to Mahoraga
I mean even if Kenjaku comes in the clutch. He can't absorb Sukuna as he is right now. He would have to turn him like Tengen if he needs his powers. I think he created Yuji with that same goal in mind. I don't think he would want to just kill him. If he wanted he could have Done it in a different way.

I cannot believe that the panel of the strongest sorcerer using black flash - the techniques that no one ever mastered, has been drawn so simple just like every others panel
just a punch with a flash, thats it, the angle is shit, NO background effect, No small details being put in, the hype is just for the sake of the hype itself
I mean what is gege doing to her best creation???
Most Probably be wanted to show both of them are exhausted? So Black flash effect was less impact?

JJK spoilers incoming:

-Chapter starts out with Sukuna’s wheel spinning once more, only 2 spins left until fully adapted.
  • Yuji wonders whether the adaptation is based on it taking time for the wheel to adapt or needing multiple attacks to adapt to
  • Gojo charges blue into his hands and send multiple balls of lapse blue Sukuna’s way
  • he’s trying to only limit himself to using blue so he can surprise Sukuna with red. The wheel spins once more, one spin left.
  • Gojo attempts to fire red in front of Sukuna, but he anticipates this and uses a domain amplification to partially, but not fully, neutralize the cursed technique.
  • Gojo says SIKE and the red hits Sukuna from behind. Red didn’t explode when Sukuna used domain amplification, it traveled all the way back around
  • Knocks that boy Sukuna right into a BLACK FLASH!! Has that boy absolutely SLUMPED.
  • Wallahi he’s finished.
  • The wheel falls to the ground despite that it spins the final spin.
  • Gojo gets sucked into the shadows while Mahoraga appears and slashes Gojo across the chest!
  • no break next week.

JJK spoilers incoming:

-Chapter starts out with Sukuna’s wheel spinning once more, only 2 spins left until fully adapted.
  • Yuji wonders whether the adaptation is based on it taking time for the wheel to adapt or needing multiple attacks to adapt to
  • Gojo charges blue into his hands and send multiple balls of lapse blue Sukuna’s way
  • he’s trying to only limit himself to using blue so he can surprise Sukuna with red. The wheel spins once more, one spin left.
  • Gojo attempts to fire red in front of Sukuna, but he anticipates this and uses a domain amplification to partially, but not fully, neutralize the cursed technique.
  • Gojo says SIKE and the red hits Sukuna from behind. Red didn’t explode when Sukuna used domain amplification, it traveled all the way back around
  • Knocks that boy Sukuna right into a BLACK FLASH!! Has that boy absolutely SLUMPED.
  • Wallahi he’s finished.
  • The wheel falls to the ground despite that it spins the final spin.
  • Gojo gets sucked into the shadows while Mahoraga appears and slashes Gojo across the chest!
  • no break next week.
Resistance to Spatial Manipulation for not affected by Black Flash? He took the damage as physically but bending space didn't seemed to affect him.

Gojo revenging Yuji
i1l4Ypr.jpg
uk31gAc.jpg

he beat up the old heads and they kinda just kicked him out of the jujutsu society, so that's why he is doing underground fight clubs and what not
Yeah I meant still he should have had some rank like Geto right? Technically speaking. Dude was still a student before he got kicked out.

Most probably. But that is obviously special grade Sorcerer if they ever had to rank him. I guess. Dude is obviously stronger than Geto for sure.
If Yuta himself thinks Hakari is potentially stronger than himself, he is way above baseline special grade. Not only that but his technique and skills are much better than regular stuff

I remember that the sure hit effect only occurs in CTs embedded in the Domain's barrier, whereas techniques cast directly from a Domain user without embedding them into the barrier have no sure hit effect. I've seen Gege say that when Satoru was in Jogo's Domain and was hit by the meteor's ability it was said that it didn't have a sure hit effect because it wasn't a CT embedded in the barrier, has anyone ever seen that?

Back