• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Honestly Would have been better if we had got some multipliers statement for this.
Well Nanami said Gojo's punches are like his critical hits, but unlike him where he needs alot of effort to gain that, Gojo can do it easily so that he can't keep up with Gojo, soo you might be able to argue that its at least 120% stronger, not sure if this will work here but I'm just speaking generally

Gege gives some of the most disastrous multipliers in the history of Shonen, eg 1.2x,1.1x
He wrote an increase by a power of 2.5 for Black Flash (yet characters can survive one) but can't be bothered with higher multipliers 😭

Also Gojo isn't using his limitless barrier, Red or Purple so that Mahoraga wouldn't adapt to them, but it's still implied that after 3 spins it will adapt to everything regardless if he used them or not, so it's just that he's trying to gain more time probably or he will use them in the next chapter
It seems like 2 chapters left

@Shey I know you deleted your message, but honestly these some of the best multipliers for narrative that we can get. Because it keeps stats from escalating too far from feats that just causes a lot of dissonance in series like Dragon Ball or Bleach. There's a reason why we ignore the blackflash multiplier

@Shey I know you deleted your message, but honestly these some of the best multipliers for narrative that we can get. Because it keeps stats from escalating too far from feats that just causes a lot of dissonance in series like Dragon Ball or Bleach. There's a reason why we ignore the blackflash multiplier
Black Flash could've been a x2.5 multiplier and nobody would've raised an objection

Current chapter doesn't make sense for Mahogara adaptation bullshit. I meant it instantly adapted to many things previously but they are saying wheel needs to turn 5 times. Then how TF previous Gojo clan head lost 🗿.

Current chapter doesn't make sense for Mahogara adaptation bullshit. I meant it instantly adapted to many things previously but they are saying wheel needs to turn 5 times. Then how TF previous Gojo clan head lost 🗿.

It could be that it turns 5 times relatively quick (instantly) from the perspective of 15 finger Sukuna level characters

Either it got nerfed, or the fact that limitless is a complex CT is the reason, Sukuna slashes are considered a simple attacks, also Gojo is extremely efficient in CE usage, unlike Yorozu which is why Sukuna adapted easily to her.

It’s not Mahoraga himself adapting, it’s Sukuna adapting in Mahoraga’s place. Prolly as a result of doing a half summoning like he did in his fight against Yorozu. In return for Sukuna himself acquiring the adaption ability, he needs to have the wheel spin 4 times in order for him to adapt to the attack, whereas a fully summoned Mahoraga only needs to be hit with an attack one time for him to adapt to it.

It’s not Mahoraga himself adapting, it’s Sukuna adapting in Mahoraga’s place. Prolly as a result of doing a half summoning like he did in his fight against Yorozu. In return for Sukuna himself acquiring the adaption ability, he needs to have the wheel spin 4 times in order for him to adapt to the attack, whereas a fully summoned Mahoraga only needs to be hit with an attack one time for him to adapt to it.
most probably i guess. Yeah he swapped places with Mahogara when fighting Yorozu so what you said May be the reason for it's limitations

We know that Sukuna keeps switching from DA to CT, so when he switches to DA, his CT turns off.
So maybe because of that the wheel adapt partially each time because he keeps switching so it needs more clicks to adapt fully

It could be that it turns 5 times relatively quick (instantly) from the perspective of 15 finger Sukuna level characters
Isn't your logic would put 15F Sukuna perception speed < kusakabe and mei mei perception speed
We know that Sukuna keeps switching from DA to CT, so when he switches to DA, his CT turns off.
So maybe because of that the wheel adapt partially each time because he keeps switching so it needs more clicks to adapt fully
yeah when using DA Mahogara can't adapt. btw what's cursed energy lapse means?

Isn't your logic would put 15F Sukuna perception speed < kusakabe and mei mei perception speed
Haven't read that far. But what, did Mei Mei and Kusakabe perceive the turning in slow-mo or something? If so, that's not really true. Something can happen "instantly" from their perspective but still know how many times it spins (Depending on how short of an interval "instant" is to them since it's subjective

Haven't read that far. But what, did Mei Mei and Kusakabe perceive the turning in slow-mo or something? If so, that's not really true. Something can happen "instantly" from their perspective but still know how many times it spins (Depending on how short of an interval "instant" is to them since it's subjective
Both are giving commentary regarding the fight and currently wheel only turned once and then can see that. It still need to turn 3 times.

Both are giving commentary regarding the fight and currently wheel only turned once and then can see that. It still need to turn 3 times.
Is it possible the turning can be interrupted or something? Sukuna was able to finish off Mahoraga before it could adapt to his technique again in their fight. IIRC, Sukuna also gave them opportunities to adapt during their fight.

Is it possible the turning can be interrupted or something? Sukuna was able to finish off Mahoraga before it could adapt to his technique again in their fight. IIRC, Sukuna also gave them opportunities to adapt during their fight.
I saw somewhere that this 4-5 turns adaptation would mean Completely adapting to Gojos all techniques without any limitations. I am not sure if that's true.

Also Sukuna did gave time for Mahogara to adapt in Shibuya arc. But it wasn't shown or stated regarding how many times wheel should trun. But in Yorozu fight he instantly adapted to Perfect Sphere and Yorozu Domain and Negged her. So what @Maitreya said may be true. Most probably Mahogara itself can adapt faster meanwhile Sukuna needs 4-5 wheel turns

I saw somewhere that this 4-5 turns adaptation would mean Completely adapting to Gojos all techniques without any limitations. I am not sure if that's true.

Also Sukuna did gave time for Mahogara to adapt in Shibuya arc. But it wasn't shown or stated regarding how many times wheel should trun. But in Yorozu fight he instantly adapted to Perfect Sphere and Yorozu Domain and Negged her. So what @Maitreya said may be true. Most probably Mahogara itself can adapt faster meanwhile Sukuna needs 4-5 wheel turns
Yeah every time we see Mahoraga adapt, he adapted off of one wheel turn. Even against separate phenomena back to back. (Like how Mahoraga adapted to using cursed energy against Sukuna instead of positive energy and adapted to Sukuna’s dismantle both off of just one wheel spin since Sukuna’s attacks were back to back.)

Considering Sukuna did partial summonings to make the Shikigami’s forms unstable during his fight with Yorozu, I figured the same type of logic was applied when Sukuna summoned Mahoraga at the beginning of their fight. Especially since if you look at the summoning gestures Megumi and Sukuna use to summing Mahoraga respectively, Sukuna’s gesture is noticeably at a lower angle compared to Megumi’s (and with no incantation too.)

2b36e-16800070637204-1920.jpg

41b18-16800208830127-1920.jpg

Prolly some type of binding vow too that lets Sukuna acquire the adaptation ability but at the cost of needing more times to be able to adapt or something like that.

Oh, the message I deleted was a duplicate I sent cause somehow I sent the message and it was still in draft.
Black Flash could've been a x2.5 multiplier and nobody would've raised an objection
Black Flash isn't a x2.5 multiplier it's a ^2.5 exponent.
That's actually an insane 'multiplier' that makes no sense within narrative.

They aren't intangible they're only invisible, they can be touched but non-sorcerers usually can't tell when they are doing so.

Ok my bad then

Anyway Toji and Maki should have Stealth Mastery because they're counted as inanimate object.
Thats not really stealth it's just that none can sense them since they don't have CE

Edit: Nevermind that can actually count as a form of stealth mastery

Back