• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So in the last chapter I noticed when Gojo was trying to figure out what happened and he was looking to Sukuna, then he understood that Megumi's soul took the damage, I looked up on the internet and I found that some people were also thinking Gojo can see and interact with the souls, surprisingly enough, in this scene here
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0230-005.png
Gojo saw 2 white spheres in Sukuna, which looks really similar to what he saw in Kenjaku
0090-014.png

So maybe each sphere represented a soul, Sukuna had 2 which means there are 2 souls in that body, one for Sukuna and one for Megumi, and when he saw Kenjaku he saw Geto's soul, which makes sense because the soul is the body and the body is the soul, what do yall think about this

Last edited:
So in the last chapter I noticed when Gojo was trying to figure out what happened and he was looking to Sukuna, then he understood that Megumi's soul took the damage, I looked up on the internet and I found that some people were also thinking Gojo can see and interact with the souls, surprisingly enough, in this scene here
Gojo saw 2 white spheres in Sukuna, which looks really similar to what he saw in Kenjaku
0090-014.png

So maybe each sphere represented a soul, Sukuna had 2 which means there are 2 souls in that body, one for Sukuna and one for Megumi, and when he saw Kenjaku he saw Geto's soul, which makes sense because the soul is the body and the body is the soul, what do yall think about this
I think that seems fair. Especially since we see the exact same thing for Panda and his siblings inside of him IIRC.

Another thing which also confused me, we know that the inverted spear can null CTs, however here, Gojo said that Toji lost because he didn't use the inverted spear when he stabbed him in the head, at first I thought yeah it's obvious because it can negate CTs and RCT is a cursed technique, however Gege put something that's really confusing, he said RCT isn't a CT, it's just named like that but in fact its nothing more than multiplication of CE, which really makes sense given how Gojo can use RCT even though his CT is burnout so how would the inverted spear nullify it, maybe Gojo really didn't know this back then? Or the inverted spear can nullify not only CTs but also any application of CE that comes in it's way?

He also reminded me of how Megumi implied using CE isn't jujutsu which supported the point I was arguing for in the last discussions but anyways that's a different topic

0090-014.png

Please mark these as spoilers because the official release for this chapter still is not out at the moment. But to answer your question, I do think this latest chapter is a direct confirmation of what you're reading into

Please mark these as spoilers because the official release for this chapter still is not out at the moment. But to answer your question, I do think this latest chapter is a direct confirmation of what you're reading into
We should keep marking them until the official translation is out? I didn't know that mb

All good, it's not something said here often and no malice is assumed. It's just that not everyone reads the spoilers or the unofficial releases especially cause I think we're techincally not supposed to support those cause of our relations to fandom, but the more important aspect is just that not all of users read the unofficial releases and so as to not punish them for waiting we normally mark down most discussion about chapter spoilers as spoilers so they don't have anything ruined for them before they actually read. I for example don't normally read unofficial or spoilers for JJK.

Another thing which also confused me, we know that the inverted spear can null CTs, however here, Gojo said that Toji lost because he didn't use the inverted spear when he stabbed him in the head, at first I thought yeah it's obvious because it can negate CTs and RCT is a cursed technique, however Gege put something that's really confusing, he said RCT isn't a CT, it's just named like that but in fact its nothing more than multiplication of CE, which really makes sense given how Gojo can use RCT even though his CT is burnout so how would the inverted spear nullify it, maybe Gojo really didn't know this back then? Or the inverted spear can nullify not only CTs but also any application of CE that comes in it's way?
RCT isnt a cursed technique,however RCT WITH the implication of gojo's infinity , is?
*edit : wait, I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about red

Last edited:
How many people noticed this in Fanbook?

There is this black box symbol at skills which is listed at first of his skills
RYOMEN SUKUNA
Cursed Object

RANKING: Special Grade Cursed Object
SKILLS: ■, Dismantle, Cleave, Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine, Reverse Curse Technique
HOBBIES: Eating
DISLIKES: Nothing in particular (He really doesn't care about anything other than himself)

This is the first time I saw this

He also reminded me of how Megumi implied using CE isn't jujutsu which supported the point I was arguing for in the last discussions but anyways that's a different topic
More like ISOH was the only thing Toji could actually use at that time to decapitate Gojo, don't think the Kitchen Knife would've been effective in doing that.
How many people noticed this in Fanbook?
I had, doesn't really come as a surprise since Gege mentioned all the Skills they had shown at the time

I had, doesn't really come as a surprise since Gege mentioned all the Skills they had shown at the time
That just looks like a icon so at first I thought it meant nothing. I saw few guys calling it as Black box or something then realised it's probably that Open Technique or something

Looks like the official release is making it out that the entire time that Sukuna's and Gojo's domain were clashing, Megumi was always the one taking the brunt of it and never sukuna. Instead of how TCB made it look like Sukuna was tanking Unlimited Void.

Looks like the official release is making it out that the entire time that Sukuna's and Gojo's domain were clashing, Megumi was always the one taking the brunt of it and never sukuna. Instead of how TCB made it look like Sukuna was tanking Unlimited Void.
How did Sukuna got affected then? I am still confused with many things in latest chapter. That 10S bullshit

Gojo outsped him last chapter in releasing his domain was all. Sukuna got hit before his defenses were up

What're you not realizing is that all other times, both Sukuna and Gojo formed their domains at the same time, so their can't hit attacks clashed and cancelled each other. When Gojo did his .01 second domain expansion however, Sukuna formed his after so he got hit with a small burst of unlimited void like all the curses did back in Shibuya before his domain fully formed. Gojo got one free hit in then had to damage Sukuna further to destroy his domain so that he could put him under Unlimited Void fully.

What're you not realizing is that all other times, both Sukuna and Gojo formed their domains at the same time, so their can't hit attacks clashed and cancelled each other. When Gojo did his .01 second domain expansion however, Sukuna formed his after so he got hit with a small burst of unlimited void like all the curses did back in Shibuya before his domain fully formed. Gojo got one free hit in then had to damage Sukuna further to destroy his domain so that he could put him under Unlimited Void fully.
Hm I have this confusion

Latest chapter states it hasn't been even 10s but chapter 229 states after DE 02:40s Sukuna MS got cancelled. So shouldn't Sukuna got affected after 02:40s?

How is this big difference in time plays out. UV and Sukuna MS were active for atleast more than 2mins

Remember back in Shibuya, when Gojo hit everyone with his 0.1 second domain, he specifically didn't target the cursed spirits because he wasn't sure if they got enough Unlimited Void to be full comatose for him to destroy them proper before they were no longer affected. Same thing here with Sukuna, since he's a lot tougher, he was back in the fight after Gojo got that first hit in so Gojo then had to further wail on him to get Malevolent Shrine to collapse and force Sukuna to take a full attack from Unlimited Domain.

TCB also translated it as Megumi is the one who was getting hit by UV
He meant here (that's viz btw), its stated that Megumi was hit 5 times by UV meaning in every domain clash, UV could reach Megumi, not only the last domain

Remember back in Shibuya, when Gojo hit everyone with his 0.1 second domain, he specifically didn't target the cursed spirits because he wasn't sure if they got enough Unlimited Void to be full comatose for him to destroy them proper before they were no longer affected. Same thing here with Sukuna, since he's a lot tougher, he was back in the fight after Gojo got that first hit in so Gojo then had to further wail on him to get Malevolent Shrine to collapse and force Sukuna to take a full attack from Unlimited Domain.
I see so technically Sukuna took the first hit then they both gone into domain battle and MS got collapsed so that again hit Sukuna with another UV. Is that right?

Megumi soul only took the damage when Sukuna was MS so whenever Sukuna got hit by Gojos UV Sukuna was the one who took the damage.

TCB also translated it as Megumi is the one who was getting hit by UV
In the TCB translation for the chapter, the way it talks it seems like it could've been talking about Sukuna taking the full hit every time hence Shey's confusion from earlier. Viz is a bit more clear in this regard who exactly wasn't accounted for

Here Im not sure if viz ****** it up or its just a problem from my side since English isn't my 1st language
0230-004.png

"The can't miss commands that negated each other across five domain expansions, covered everything inside the domain for Gojo, and everything except himself inside the domain for Sukuna, but didn't cover cant miss attacks with regard to him"

So the cant miss commands that negated each other, didn't cover cant miss attacks with regard to Megumi? The statement seems weird, because then it states that UV did reach Megumi, it makes more sense if it was "Sukuna’s cant-miss command didn't cover the cant-miss attack (UV) with regard to Megumi" right?

Yes, the reason why they chose to say him there instead of Megumi directly is actually probably from Gege's side of things since the reveal of Megumi being the one to suffer the effects of UV is supposed to be a gotcha moment in this chapter.

The link doesnt open for me but I know it, and they are probably talking about Geto , Nobara is dead
How TF that's Geto ?🤔
By the logic yes but I doubt that

Also Kenjaku stated he would hunt down everyone in culling game when Gojo and Sukuna are fighting so can we assume Kenny > Kashima 🤔

How TF that's Geto ?🤔
By the logic yes but I doubt that

Also Kenjaku stated he would hunt down everyone in culling game when Gojo and Sukuna are fighting so can we assume Kenny > Kashima 🤔
0222-007.png

Gojo specifically says "it's only the 3 of us", that only means him and the people are around his age (people who studied with him and so), if he wanted to include young gen sorcerers, he wouldn't have said the 3 of us because we know Yuji, Yuta, Panda and many others are still alive, it must be talking about Geto.

TCB translates it as "there is also that idiot" and I'm sure I've seen a translation that says something around the meaning of "there's someone who's still not dead or alive"

For the 2nd part, we don't know, but we know that Kashimo is there with the sorcerers so one might argue that he's not included in what Kenny is planning to do

I suggested it to Schmeaty. They didn't think it'd yield anything good. I think the giant craters he left in the cliffside would yield good results tho.

It's just crazy how JJk has too many frauds
  • Yuta for using Inumaki CT and copying others technique
  • Kenjaku taking over Geto body
  • Choso using his brothers Abilities
  • Yuki getting assistance from Choso and Tengen
  • Nanami and Yuji teaming up to beat a kid
  • Mei mei for getting assistance from her brother.
LMAO

I hope gege stops creating frauds from now on 😂

Back