• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yes it did? The first domain clash has Gojo losing and the whole point of the next chapter was Gojo being able to replenish his burnt out CT.
It required him to replenish his ct after the domain to expand the 2nd one

That's why it's 5 domains and 4 ct burnout, because before the first domain his ct wasnt burntout

Lmao I remember when people clowned on Fraudkuna about having the Malfunctioning Shrine...but now it's actually the Malfunctioning Shrine 😭
0230-015.png

None of that is evidence for them possessing Domains.
Even if most Special Grade Curses have shown Domain that doesn't make the Death Paintings qualify for having one.
Also they're Half human with Choso being Grade 1 Sorcerer Level at most, it wouldn't make sense for him to not use Domain Expansion in his battles if he had it.

And the Maximum Techniques aren't on par with Domain Expansions they're second to Domains as the Supreme Jujutsu of a Cursed Technique
Regarding this. Ok I will drop the DE but they should get Anti Domain Technique then for being a part of Big 3 family.

Me 🙄
  • Domain cancelled each other? Okay
  • But both of thier attacks targetted each other? WTF
That's not it, actually it makes sense because outside the barrier, UV wasn't activated that's why MS sure hit wasn't set off, the sure hits are cancelled when they clash, so if Gojo's domain target everything inside, and Sukuna's target everything except himself, it makes sense that UV will strike Sukuna, however what doesn't make sense is that its stated and shown twice that UV doesn't target Gojo and anyone he's touching, so MS should have also cut Gojo during the sure hit clash, but to avoid that Gege created a contradiction where Gojo's domain does affect everything inside even himself, but he's able to withstand it casually

That's not it, actually it makes sense because outside the barrier, UV wasn't activated that's why MS sure hit wasn't set off, the sure hits are cancelled when they clash, so if Gojo's domain target everything inside, and Sukuna's target everything except himself, it makes sense that UV will strike Sukuna, however what doesn't make sense is that its stated and shown twice that UV doesn't target Gojo and anyone he's touching, so MS should have also cut Gojo during the sure hit clash, but to avoid that Gege created a contradiction where Gojo's domain does affect everything inside even himself, but he's able to withstand it casually
Dude was smoking some weed i guess

I am curious about in chapter 191 Kenny brought one of the guys of Kamo clan to life from 150 years old. I wonder he still has other people whom he brought back to life and keeping it for later showdown

No after the last domain he reached his limits and when he tried to restore his CT he fell on his knees
Yeah but he successfully restored his CT though? Otherwise how was he was able to use blue on Sukuna. So that would make 5 CT burnouts he restored after his fifth domain expansion. He just reached his limit after the fifth restoration to the point where he suffered too much damage to open his domain.

Kinda crazy how many types of immortality Sukuna has ngl. Man’s got all but 2 of them listed on my profile. Gonna make him a real pain in the ass to deal with in vs matches 😈

Yeah but he successfully restored his CT though? Otherwise how was he was able to use blue on Sukuna. So that would make 5 CT burnouts he restored after his fifth domain expansion. He just reached his limit after the fifth restoration to the point where he suffered too much damage to open his domain.
I did type that later if u noticed my 2nd post

Kinda crazy how many types of immortality Sukuna has ngl. Man’s got all but 2 of them listed on my profile. Gonna make him a real pain in the ass to deal with in vs matches 😈
Last finger is still out there even if he dies currently he can just come back that's sick. I wonder if his current powers will be transferred to that or not.

Sukuna has a different way of regaining his powers, and it has to do with his binding vow with Kenjaku
Kenny would probably eat the last finger if Sukuna does in next chapter. It's easier for him to control Sukuna in that State especially dude Having Getos CT would easily help him.

Kenny would probably eat the last finger if Sukuna does in next chapter. It's easier for him to control Sukuna in that State especially dude Having Getos CT would easily help him.
It's a gamble though, Sukuna might crush his soul, Megumi and Yuji are really rare conditions

Man, this will probably be a hot take...but I think the honored one scene is improved in the anime. Gojo looks so goddammit majestic there, and it's helped by the fact that he's standing up right, with a wider view, also seemingly being the POV of those on the ground.
a4550-16904894592297-1920.jpg

Also this @Shey
Gege was smoking something when he drew this

https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0230-004.png
I'm trying to understand what this means, Sukuna adapted to Construction CT himself or just the process of Adaptation? And then passed it on to Mahoraga making it fully adapt?
Or Sukuna had fully adapted himself but didn't have a way to counter it without using Shrine (which he refrained from using) so he passed it back to Mahoraga?.

Also that Sure Hit offset position sounds like BS Gege just created to me, maybe I just need clarification. Because if that's the case there would be absolutely no need for Sukuna to have done the strategy of touching Gojo inside his Domain to avoid getting hit by UV.
But it says Sukuna has actually been subject to UV since the first Domain Clash, shouldn't he have become paralyzed since then?
Or was he always passing the Info Dump to Megumi, but the TCB TL just says it's the Adaptation process Megumi has been subject to, and I doubt TCB would've made an incorrect TL to Gege's intention.

In Summary, I'm hella confused

Regarding this. Ok I will drop the DE but they should get Anti Domain Technique then for being a part of Big 3 family.
That is possible, but the problem is the circumstances surrounding them, they might not have had the access to those kind of teachings since they were labeled abominations and been inactive for 150 years. Not like they were in possession of the Kamo Clan to begin with.

That is possible, but the problem is the circumstances surrounding them, they might not have had the access to those kind of teachings since they were labeled abominations and been inactive for 150 years. Not like they were in possession of the Kamo Clan to begin with.
Yeah but they did had knowledge of all Blood manipulation Abilities of kamo clan though. For example even Norotoshi skills are far cry from Choso skills. But let me cross check I have a vague memory of Choso stating he didn't know about Anti Domain.

Also that Sure Hit offset position sounds like BS Gege just created to me, maybe I just need clarification. Because if that's the case there would be absolutely no need for Sukuna to have done the strategy of touching Gojo inside his Domain to avoid getting hit by UV.
But it says Sukuna has actually been subject to UV since the first Domain Clash, shouldn't he have become paralyzed since then?
Or was he always passing the Info Dump to Megumi, but the TCB TL just says it's the Adaptation process Megumi has been subject to, and I doubt TCB would've made an incorrect TL to Gege's intention.

In Summary, I'm hella confused
I think explanation here henges on one thing: Gojo doesn't touch both souls inside of a body when he shares the protection against his domain expansion even though his sure hit attack does attack both. Only the dominant one would get it. Hence why Sukuna mentions having already experienced Unlimited Void before, because he didn't get the protection Yuji got. So in the first domain, Unlimited Void didn't hit either Sukuna nor Megumi because Gojo's domain got destroyed before it could land. In the second domain, Sukuna used Domain Amplification until he got in close so he could touch Gojo, so Megumi suffered the effects when deactivated his own domain's attacks and adjusted them. This set him up to have the adaptation process at work while he went through the next three domains. That's why we got all those stray panels of the wheel, Megumi, and even Itadori throughout the last few chapters.

I think explanation here henges on one thing: Gojo doesn't touch both souls inside of a body when he shares the protection against his domain expansion even though his sure hit attack does attack both. Only the dominant one would get it. Hence why Sukuna mentions having already experienced Unlimited Void before, because he didn't get the protection Yuji got. So in the first domain, Unlimited Void didn't hit either Sukuna nor Megumi because Gojo's domain got destroyed before it could land. In the second domain, Sukuna used Domain Amplification until he got in close so he could touch Gojo, so Megumi suffered the effects when deactivated his own domain's attacks and adjusted them. This set him up to have the adaptation process at work while he went through the next three domains. That's why we got all those stray panels of the wheel, Megumi, and even Itadori throughout the last few chapters.
But the scan says it hits 5 times though?

Watching the anime made me realize how misrepresented Manga can actually be (maybe just for me lol). I was taken back by the peaceful, enlightened version of Gojo's awakening even though it makes complete sense

Man, this will probably be a hot take...but I think the honored one scene is improved in the anime. Gojo looks so goddammit majestic there, and it's helped by the fact that he's standing up right, with a wider view, also seemingly being the POV of those on the ground.
a4550-16904894592297-1920.jpg
Honestly, I can't really see the Manga angle fitting in a 16:9 aspect ratio without looking a bit too stretched

Back