• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Well the thing is Gojo would have had Zero chances of hitting Sukuna if he didn't learned compress technique in prison realm and as we saw in latest chapter Gojo would lost due to Sukuna having better endurance.
This might not be true according to the new leaks, but I will wait for viz or at least tcb, before talking about it because it might make a contradiction within the manga itself

Well the thing is Gojo would have had Zero chances of hitting Sukuna if he didn't learned compress technique in prison realm and as we saw in latest chapter Gojo would lost due to Sukuna having better endurance. Both got their own ability addition for this match. If Gojo domain can't compress then he didn't had no way to neg Sukuna domain his his domain and hit Sukuna with UV. Sukuna didn't needed a meat shield. So far the fight is fair on its own..
Gojo’s domain being able to compress is kind of like Sukuna’s domain being open, both domains have unique aspects to each other that give them advantages like that. Remove those aspects about their domains and in terms of a pure domain clash they’re equal, but in terms in plain physical contest then Gojo has the advantage cause he outboxes Sukuna and in terms of CT then Gojo’s would be better by his admission. He would definitely need Megumi to handle Gojo’s CT because even using Megumi had Sukuna’s brain still fried, imagine what it’d do without his soul taking the hit. Man would’ve been brain dead instantly.

Gojo can spam 5 Domains but CT burnout happened each time but Sukuna CT burnout required is 1 per 3 DE. So he would have outlived Gojo if Gojo didn't had Compression Technique and Sukuna didn't had TS. It's just Gege gave both of them one Technique each to survive one another.
Hm? When was that part stated.

Gojo’s domain being able to compress is kind of like Sukuna’s domain being open, both domains have unique aspects to each other that give them advantages like that. Remove those aspects about their domains and in terms of a pure domain clash they’re equal, but in terms in plain physical contest then Gojo has the advantage cause he outboxes Sukuna and in terms of CT then Gojo’s would be better by his admission. He would definitely need Megumi to handle Gojo’s CT because even using Megumi had Sukuna’s brain still fried, imagine what it’d do without his soul taking the hit. Man would’ve been brain dead instantly.
I am not claiming Sukuna can tank UV my comment is regarding Compressor Technique which Gojo Learned from sealing inside Prison Realm. Yes I completely agree with you if Sukuna gets hit even for once he is goner but I was referring to both getting an ability which can contend with each other.

I think it's a misunderstanding, Sukuna firstly didn't expand his domain 3 times, it was the same domain but he kept changing the conditions, so he didn't go through CT burnout, that's why after each time his domain was destroyed/undone, he needed to replenish CT

I think it's a misunderstanding, Sukuna firstly didn't expand his domain 3 times, it was the same domain but he kept changing the conditions, so he didn't go through CT burnout, that's why after each time his domain was destroyed/undone, he needed to replenish CT
Hey his Domain got destroyed 3 times by Gojo then he used DA then activated MS again by changing the condition.

I am not claiming Sukuna can tank UV my comment is regarding Compressor Technique which Gojo Learned from sealing inside Prison Realm. Yes I completely agree with you if Sukuna gets hit even for once he is goner but I was referring to both getting an ability which can contend with each other.
I’m not saying you did? I was just saying that Gojo’s domain compress technique is more akin to Sukuna’s domain being open, in that they’re both unique aspects of their respective techniques that are used to contend with each other. Megumi is not. Megumi is a whole ahh nother person who has to suffer Sukuna’s evil shenanigans 😭. You take away both Sukuna’s open domain and Gojo’s compressed domain then Gojo would still outbox Sukuna no technique cause he just got that dawg in him.

Which is why I support the certified 🤡 Sukuna agenda. Mfer using that child goddamn evil ass- I’m still salty about all the torture he’s done to Yuji ☹️

I’m not saying you did? I was just saying that Gojo’s domain compress technique is more akin to Sukuna’s domain being open, in that they’re both unique aspects of their respective techniques that are used to contend with each other. Megumi is not. Megumi is a whole ahh nother person who has to suffer Sukuna’s evil shenanigans 😭. You take away both Sukuna’s open domain and Gojo’s compressed domain then Gojo would still outbox Sukuna no technique cause he just got that dawg in him.

Which is why I support the certified 🤡 Sukuna agenda. Mfer using that child goddamn evil ass- I’m still salty about all the torture he’s done to Yuji ☹️
Bruh body swapping is Sukuna skills he got Megumi body by that It's like saying Take away Gojos six eyes and limitless because it's a family heritage not his own skills. It's a different Abilities of different characters fighting in their own ways. I still think it's fair on its own.

Not saying one is superior or inferior AP wise both are same.

I was just talking about who would have won overall that's all if Sukuna and Gojo didn't had current abilities.

It's stated in the translation of this chapter that Gojo's sure hit attacks everything inside the barrier, while Sukuna's sure hit attacks everything except himself, so when the "everything inside the barrier" clashed with the "everything except himself" both the sure hits was set off, however there is the area of the "himself" where the sure hit effect wasn't set off, meaning Gojo domain could affect Sukuna from the 1st domain expansion, similar to how the sure hit of malevolent shrine wasn't set off outside the barrier because Gojo's sure hit doesn't reach there, so in short Megumi was hit 5 times by the UV.

However it contradicts with what Kenny and Sukuna have thought, they thought UV doesn't affect Gojo or anyone he's touching which we have already seen when he was touching Yuji and when Sukuna touched him, so either Gege forgot about this or there is something missing here, which is why I will wait for viz, however if its true Gojo without pr > Heian Era Sukuna, because even if his domain gets destroyed from the outside, his UV will hit Sukuna simultaneously and both Sukuna and Gojo's barrier will get crumbled at the same time, because Sukuna doesn't have a vessel or another soul in his body where he can direct the UV into it

Bruh body swapping is Sukuna skills he got Megumi body by that It's like saying Take away Gojos six eyes and limitless because it's a family heritage not his own skills. It's a different Abilities of different characters fighting in their own ways. I still think it's fair on its own.

Not saying one is superior or inferior AP wise both are same.

I was just talking about who would have won overall that's all if Sukuna and Gojo didn't had current abilities.
Nah bro swapping souls ain’t part of Sukuna’s CT it’s just cowardly behavior. Man couldn’t do that shit with Yuji he had to run away.

Couldn’t handle the demon god Yuji Itadori he had a run away. Oh nah these fraud allegations sticking with this “king of curses”, man can’t handle these teens.

If Sukuna used Yorozu's gift in the next chapter or so he will definitely be the "throughout the heavens and above the earth, I alone am the fraudulent one", he won't be able to avoid the allegations and it will be a checkmate to his fans lmao
I have a theory that Sukuna can copy or maybe “steal” some cursed techniques with his own which is how he could manipulate flames while fighting Jogo so if that was the case and Yorozu’s “gift” to Sukuna turns out to be him being able to use her CT, we boutta add some good new haxes to Sukuna’s profile, he finna be really stacked at that point.

I have a theory that Sukuna can copy or maybe “steal” some cursed techniques with his own which is how he could manipulate flames while fighting Jogo so if that was the case and Yorozu’s “gift” to Sukuna turns out to be him being able to use her CT, we boutta add some good new haxes to Sukuna’s profile, he finna be really stacked at that point.
I think the fire characteristic isn't something that he got by fighting Jogo, when Jogo was surprised, Sukuna said "I thought you would know about this, but ig a cursed spirit wouldn't "
Which kinda implies that he had the fire from before

No actually, we're shown one direct scene where Megumi straights up dodges Toji without any setup and that's when he ducks in the ally way.
Megumi moving into that alleyway was his Toad Shikigami grabbing him out of Toji's way, the frog was already set up at that alleyway for the purpose of luring him into going straight into Megumi's shadow.
While Megumi is for sure slower than Toji, he does a lot better to keep up with him than Dagon does because Dagon is constantly blindsided even when Toji is right in front of him, unlike Megumi who can percieve Toji it's just hard for him.
Megumi - "Just seeing him is nearly impossible".
On the speed front, Megumi just has straight up better feats than Dagon. To say he just got lucky ignores how he very much is in near the same exact position as Dagon but is just doing better
The position isn't exactly the same, Dagon blocked twice first with a Water shield like before which Toji destroyed and crossed arms over his face although to no avail when Naobito stopped him from zoning doing him in.

Last edited:
It's stated in the translation of this chapter that Gojo's sure hit attacks everything inside the barrier, while Sukuna's sure hit attacks everything except himself, so when the "everything inside the barrier" clashed with the "everything except himself" both the sure hits was set off, however there is the area of the "himself" where the sure hit effect wasn't set off, meaning Gojo domain could affect Sukuna from the 1st domain expansion, similar to how the sure hit of malevolent shrine wasn't set off outside the barrier because Gojo's sure hit doesn't reach there, so in short Megumi was hit 5 times by the UV.

However it contradicts with what Kenny and Sukuna have thought, they thought UV doesn't affect Gojo or anyone he's touching which we have already seen when he was touching Yuji and when Sukuna touched him, so either Gege forgot about this or there is something missing here, which is why I will wait for viz, however if its true Gojo without pr > Heian Era Sukuna, because even if his domain gets destroyed from the outside, his UV will hit Sukuna simultaneously and both Sukuna and Gojo's barrier will get crumbled at the same time, because Sukuna doesn't have a vessel or another soul in his body where he can direct the UV into it
I find this really interesting and it kinda feels like something Gege just put in randomly. Would it make more sense that it's something Gojo did after Sukuna did the touching Gojo thing during his 2nd Domain Expansion to stop Sukuna from doing it.

Wouldn't Gojo have expected Sukuna to take the effects of UV since the Sure Hit command wasn't affecting Sukuna

Nah bro swapping souls ain’t part of Sukuna’s CT it’s just cowardly behavior. Man couldn’t do that shit with Yuji he had to run away.
Well it's a ability he copied.
Couldn’t handle the demon god Yuji Itadori he had a run away. Oh nah these fraud allegations sticking with this “king of curses”, man can’t handle these teens.
I think he would have had better durability and physics if he sticked with Yuji. You see Yuji Durability low end 15F level. Meanwhile Megumi body had no shit.

Well it's an ability he copied.
I undastand that, it still make him pathetic tho. Like mfer needs a child, he need a child to take the hit for him so he can stay up in the game against Gojo. Like that was his play.

Pathetic ass. These fraud allegations are staying on god.
I think he would have had better durability and physics if he sticked with Yuji. You see Yuji Durability low end 15F level. Meanwhile Megumi body had no shit.
He couldn’t stick with Yuji. He too weak to try an take control of his body, so he had to run away cause he couldn’t handle that Yuji smoke neither. Even got Gojo’s bum ass clowning on him for it right after he gets outta prison no less.

Yuji boutta have Sukuna like he had Mahito by the end of the series frfr:
7fsvfrimibq61.jpg

Its funny since the villain have so many backups (from his allies, the girl who have a crush on him, etc) and still can only put out the balance fight with the hero- said gojo, having so many allies yet do all the work by himself

also, I feel like the prison realm argue for gojo to fight is kinda ridiculous, not only its something he learnt by himself, it was also not gifted and IS a unfortunate events that no body wants, compare that to sukuna

Last edited:
I find this really interesting and it kinda feels like something Gege just put in randomly. Would it make more sense that it's something Gojo did after Sukuna did the touching Gojo thing during his 2nd Domain Expansion to stop Sukuna from doing it.
The problem is, the translation says something like "the sure hit commands were set off 5 times, the everything inside the barrier of Gojo and the everything except himself of Sukuna, however it didnt set off in the area of himself"
So it's kinda implies that it happened in the 5 times.
Wouldn't Gojo have expected Sukuna to take the effects of UV since the Sure Hit command wasn't affecting Sukuna
Yeah it's weird
What if UV doesn't affect "Gojo or anyone he's touching" in the meaning of "it enhances Gojo and the person he's touching so that they can withstand the effects" rather than "it's not activated on Gojo or anyone he's touching", because other than that it's a clear contradiction

Its funny since the villain have so many backups (from his allies, the girl who have a crush on him, etc) and still can only put out the balance fight with the hero- said gojo, having so many allies yet do all the work by himself
Gege stated that he desined Gojo to be the pinnacle of power in the manga

I undastand that, it still make him pathetic tho. Like mfer needs a child, he need a child to take the hit for him so he can stay up in the game against Gojo. Like that was his play.

Pathetic ass. These fraud allegations are staying on god.
I don't know man if you consider sukuna copy and body swap skill as fraud then same applies to Gojo who born with Golden spoon in his mouth thanks to family heritage. Different Characters different skills different ways of fighting. Gojo having six eyes and limitless is so unfair for many characters if we consider that as fraud sure.
He couldn’t stick with Yuji. He too weak to try an take control of his body, so he had to run away cause he couldn’t handle that Yuji smoke neither. Even got Gojo’s bum ass clowning on him for it right after he gets outta prison no less.

Yuji boutta have Sukuna like he had Mahito by the end of the series frfr:
7fsvfrimibq61.jpg
Now i get it. Yeah I see he couldn't control Yuji that's what you meant. Yeah I definitely agree.

I don't know

On a side note UV is stated to be a CT that's only applied through DE, what if UV is Gojo's maximum technique, but it comes only with his DE, similar to how Hakari and Higuruma domains come by default with their CTs, Gojo's domain comes by default with his maximum technique, that's why he can change the conditions really easy.

I don't know man if you consider sukuna copy and body swap skill as fraud then same applies to Gojo who born with Golden spoon in his mouth thanks to family heritage. Different Characters different skills different ways of fighting. Gojo having six eyes and limitless is so unfair for many characters if we consider that as fraud sure.
Nah man that ain’t the same at all. Gojo’s six eyes are just part of him, he can’t help that he was born with godly behavior. He’s just like that.

Sukuna has to use a whole nother separate human being as a meat shield. That’s a whole different level of fraudulent behavior right there.

It’s expected don’t get me wrong, that’s that villain shit right there fr. But imma clown on him for it.

images

The problem is, the translation says something like "the sure hit commands were set off 5 times, the everything inside the barrier of Gojo and the everything except himself of Sukuna, however it didnt set off in the area of himself"
So it's kinda implies that it happened in the 5 times.

Yeah it's weird
What if UV doesn't affect "Gojo or anyone he's touching" in the meaning of "it enhances Gojo and the person he's touching so that they can withstand the effects" rather than "it's not activated on Gojo or anyone he's touching", because other than that it's a clear contradiction
Seems like a new twist to Domain mechanics that Gege ripped out of his ass

I don't know

On a side note UV is stated to be a CT that's only applied through DE, what if UV is Gojo's maximum technique, but it comes only with his DE, similar to how Hakari and Higuruma domains come by default with their CTs, Gojo's domain comes by default with his maximum technique, that's why he can change the conditions really easy.
I think depending on the characters Maximum technique > DE.

I don't know

Maximum is the most Supreme Jujutsu of a Sorcerer aside Domain Expansion, so that's out of the Question

Seems like a new twist to Domain mechanics that Gege ripped out of his ass
Yeah ngl despite having a week break, Gege brought up many things that don't make much sense, also Yuji in this chapter said that Gojo replenished his CT 5 times which is wrong, he expanded his domain 5 times but replenished his CT 4 times and Sukuna twice iirc

No, we can't.
None of them have exhibited such capability nor has such been hinted at.
It's not about them showing. All of s grade curses shown to create their own DE nonetheless there was a statement that Death Paintings has consciousness from 150 years and learning things from outside world or something similar.

Why i am suggesting this is because it's clear even just cursed womb like Dagon had DE. Also one of the death paintings had max technique which is on par with DE.

Yeah ngl despite having a week break, Gege brought up many things that don't make much sense, also Yuji in this chapter said that Gojo replenished his CT 5 times which is wrong, he expanded his domain 5 times but replenished his CT 4 times and Sukuna twice iirc
Why wouldn't it be replenished 5 times, he needs to do it as many times the Domain ends, No?

It's not about them showing. All of s grade curses shown to create their own DE nonetheless there was a statement that Death Paintings has consciousness from 150 years and learning things from outside world or something similar.

Why i am suggesting this is because it's clear even just cursed womb like Dagon had DE. Also one of the death paintings had max technique which is on par with DE.
None of that is evidence for them possessing Domains.
Even if most Special Grade Curses have shown Domain that doesn't make the Death Paintings qualify for having one.
Also they're Half human with Choso being Grade 1 Sorcerer Level at most, it wouldn't make sense for him to not use Domain Expansion in his battles if he had it.

And the Maximum Techniques aren't on par with Domain Expansions they're second to Domains as the Supreme Jujutsu of a Cursed Technique

Back