• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukana > Gojo
I've been trying to hold back my toxicity since the beginning of this fight to have fun while reading without being biased, but since this got brought up
Fraudkuna feared the unlimited void sure hit so he used TS to counter not to mention that this fraud had to send the sure hit effects to Megumi, if he didn't have a vessel he would've been dogwalked by Gojo after the last domain clash, fraudkuna also joined the list of people who got clappen inside their own domains alongside Naoya and Mahito, Fraudkuna will remain the NO.1 fraud of jjk and all modern mangas

nvm

Too bad we aren't going to see a completed barrier-opened Chimera shadow garden, but we've already got enough DEs, glad that these mfs can't use it anymore
I think CS is just spamming TS inside of it with no limits. It can clone and other things you see. Yeah we don't need that. I just want information on last TS which wasn't introduced so far.

Btw Kenny needs new curses because he used up most of his Curses in Shibuya and Culling Game. If he wants to fight Yuta , Maki & Hakari he do need some backup. I can't help to wait for what he is pull next. Bruh I want a fight for Uraume Seperately with one of them. Uraume seems to be a Good match for current Choso & Yuji team up to fight them.

Btw can anyone list any feats for Megumi Outscaling Nobara in any way? Even including Culling game
In what capacity? He defeated the curses that ate Nobara, soloed a finger bearer, fought Hanami, kept up with Toji, fought Reggie, dodged gunfire, etc.

Fought Reggie, Beat a special grade, Kept up with Kamo, Kept up with Maki against Hanami
In what capacity? He defeated the curses that ate Nobara, soloed a finger bearer, fought Hanami, kept up with Toji, fought Reggie, dodged gunfire, etc.

After Black Flash experience she did got an amp though? I mean she was jumping on Mahito clone which was comparable to other half which was fighting Yuji?

She didn't do much during that fight with the clone so how does it matter?
I was just wondering. Anyway I will read the chapter again later when I have time.

Idk I just got this wierd question that's all. Because she is one of the few who experienced black flash alongside Yuji and Nanami

After Black Flash experience she did got an amp though? I mean she was jumping on Mahito clone which was comparable to other half which was fighting Yuji?
He would still scale above her based off of feats. As we saw with how Nobara didn't appear to scale to Nanami after experiencing black flash (at least in terms of physicals) where Megumi got chosen as the strongest with the likes of Naobito and Nanami present when Toji was picking fights like and of course the fact that Megumi is also constantly evolving alongside her, he's just always been ahead of Nobara in terms of physicals at least. Her undestanding of cursed energy might be better, but that doesn't mean she can measure up in other places.

Last edited:
He would still scale above her based off of feats. As we saw with how Nobara didn't appear to scale to Nanami after experiencing black flash (at least in terms of physicals) where Megumi got chosen as the strongest with the likes of Naobito and Nanami present when Toji was picking fights like Toji and of course the fact that Megumi is also constantly evolving alongside her, he's just always been ahead of Nobara in terms of physicals at least. Her undestanding of cursed energy might be better, but that doesn't mean she can measure up in other places.
Yeah now that I think about her physical characteristics sucks.

Yeah now that I think about her physical characteristics sucks.

Yeah, that's always Nobara's biggest failing as a sorcerer. Her techinque and actual cursed energy optimization is good and probably one of the best of the students, but she lags far behind in physicals.

So Yuji implied to be ate 6 death paintings right? I am curious about if he gets any amp.
Probably. That also does remind me of how soul swapping probably isn't Yuji's cursed techinque

Started reading JJK from start again and I just love this moment - one of the funniest in the series.
0011-013.png

Yeah, that's always Nobara's biggest failing as a sorcerer. Her techinque and actual cursed energy optimization is good and probably one of the best of the students, but she lags far behind in physicals.
Yeah
Probably. That also does remind me of how soul swapping probably isn't Yuji's cursed techinque
Now that you mentioned it. Yeah it makes sense if that's why Yuji was training with other death paintings Abilities.

Regarding death paintings. Guys can we give them possible DE abilities in their profile?

Even dagon which is just a cursed womb cab create a Domain of its own I don't think death paintings which loved for 150 years can't do that. Especially these guys are also special grade.

Though one may ask why don't they use DE in fight but it's not really necessary when Eso used Maximum technique. It's their own way of fighting I guess. Max technique does scale above domain from feats. For example Jogo didn't used DE knowing he would still lose and went to offensive with max technique.

I need some opinion on this.

That was a 20% clone of Mahito
kept up with Toji, fought Reggie.
That's an interesting way to put the events that occured.
Btw can anyone list any feats for Megumi Outscaling Nobara in any way? Even including Culling game
Solo'd a Finger Bearer stronger than the one from the Detention Center.

Most notably Divine Dog Totality can considerably harm Hanami who is the most durable of the Disaster Curses.

Toji detects him as Superior to both Nanami and Naobito, though this is probably for his potential which Megumi notably holds back himself. You could argue he unlocked it during the Culling Games

That's an interesting way to put the events that occured.

As much as its hard to believe, Megumi did better against Toji than Dagon did in terms of speed. Dagon not once avoided any strikes from Toji, Megumi avoided about three

As much as its hard to believe, Megumi did better against Toji than Dagon did in terms of speed. Dagon not once avoided any strikes from Toji, Megumi avoided about three
Dagon blocked like twice, Toji just penetrated his attempted defense.
All Megumi's evasions were preemptive moves like dodging when sensing Rabbit Escape's destruction, or having his Toad move him around the corner before Toji got to him, setting shadow up to sink Toji's footing.
Megumi couldn't even perceive his movement from the beginning nor down the alleyway he planned for limiting Toji's direction of movement.

Megumi was playing the long game and got lucky, Dagon wanted to zone too but Naobito stopped him in his tracks

Regarding death paintings. Guys can we give them possible DE abilities in their profile?

Even dagon which is just a cursed womb cab create a Domain of its own I don't think death paintings which loved for 150 years can't do that. Especially these guys are also special grade.

Though one may ask why don't they use DE in fight but it's not really necessary when Eso used Maximum technique. It's their own way of fighting I guess. Max technique does scale above domain from feats. For example Jogo didn't used DE knowing he would still lose and went to offensive with max technique.

I need some opinion on this.
Anyone ^^

Dagon blocked like twice, Toji just penetrated his attempted defense.
All Megumi's evasions were preemptive moves like dodging when sensing Rabbit Escape's destruction, or having his Toad move him around the corner before Toji got to him, setting shadow up to sink Toji's footing.
Megumi couldn't even perceive his movement from the beginning nor down the alleyway he planned for limiting Toji's direction of movement.

Megumi was playing the long game and got lucky, Dagon wanted to zone too but Naobito stopped him in his tracks
No actually, we're shown one direct scene where Megumi straights up dodges Toji without any setup and that's when he ducks in the ally way. While Megumi is for sure slower than Toji, he does a lot better to keep up with him than Dagon does because Dagon is constantly blindsided even when Toji is right in front of him, unlike Megumi who can percieve Toji it's just hard for him. On the speed front, Megumi just has straight up better feats than Dagon. To say he just got lucky ignores how he very much is in near the same exact position as Dagon but is just doing better

He's at 20 strength, only 19 fingers though. I do think it kinda funny how the guys who are both managing some of the most unbelievable things in Jujutsu History right now (Barrierless Domains, Multiple Domain Expansions in a single day, RCT to regain curse technique, etc.) are somehow being called frauds because they're having a balanced fight so far.

He's at 20 strength, only 19 fingers though. I do think it kinda funny how the guys who are both managing some of the most unbelievable things in Jujutsu History right now (Barrierless Domains, Multiple Domain Expansions in a single day, RCT to regain curse technique, etc.) are somehow being called frauds because they're having a balanced fight so far.
Fr. I hate this toxicity.

*But only Sukuna getting called as fraud by Gojo fan girls who can't accept the fact both characters fighting with fair skills.

Fr. I hate this toxicity.

*But only Sukuna getting called as fraud by Gojo fan girls who can't accept the fact both characters fighting with fair skills.
Nah after Sukuna had to resort to using a 16 year old child as a meat shield cause he couldn’t handle the Gojo smoke he deserves all the fraud labels coming his way I’m not gonna lie.

Nah after Sukuna had to resort to using a 16 year old child as a meat shield cause he couldn’t handle the Gojo smoke he deserves all the fraud labels coming his way I’m not gonna lie.
Well the thing is Gojo would have had Zero chances of hitting Sukuna if he didn't learned compress technique in prison realm and as we saw in latest chapter Gojo would lost due to Sukuna having better endurance. Both got their own ability addition for this match. If Gojo domain can't compress then he didn't had no way to neg Sukuna domain his his domain and hit Sukuna with UV. Sukuna didn't needed a meat shield. So far the fight is fair on its own..

Gojo can spam 5 Domains but CT burnout happened each time but Sukuna CT burnout required is 1 per 3 DE. So he would have outlived Gojo if Gojo didn't had Compression Technique and Sukuna didn't had TS. It's just Gege gave both of them one Technique each to survive one another.
People are calling Sukuna a fraud because of his reliance on Megumi's body which people are using to say that Heian era Sukuna would lose to current Gojo
Heina Era Sukuna > Pre Prison Realm Gojo
Meguna > Pre Prison Realm Gojo
Meguna ~ Post Prison Realm Gojo

Anything other than this is just bias
Well Heina Era Sukuna Loses to Current Gojo but he would still win against Pre Prison Realm Gojo.

Idk why people are crying when Gojo also has an buff.

Back