• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are we going to skip the part where Gege fooled us and made we think Gojo will be fighting Mahoraga 🤣

Sukuna let Megumi's soul take the effects of the unlimited void, Gojo tries to cast another domain but he fell on his knees and start to nosebleed heavily, Sukuna says Gojo has reached his limits and mocks him by saying "are you reaching your limits? You are the strongest because you were born when i wasnt there" and as he tries to cast his domain to finish Gojo, the shrine gets destroyed, and Sukuna starts to bleed from his nose and his eyes, he also cant cast a domain because the unlimited void destroyed his brain. Gojo mocks him and repeat his statement from the first fight "my students are watching me so I will look cool" and strikes Sukuna while Sukuna remembers Yoruzo's words "I have much more to teach you about love, and real strength and the solitude it brings"

Now that Gojo & Sukuna can't use their domain, wouldn't this be the best chance for Kenjaku (the final villain) to intervene and kill both of them?

Are we going to skip the part where Gege fooled us and made we think Gojo will be fighting Mahoraga 🤣

Sukuna let Megumi's soul take the effects of the unlimited void, Gojo tries to cast another domain but he fell on his knees and start to nosebleed heavily, Sukuna says Gojo has reached his limits and mocks him by saying "are you reaching your limits? You are the strongest because you were born when i wasnt there" and as he tries to cast his domain to finish Gojo, the shrine gets destroyed, and Sukuna starts to bleed from his nose and his eyes, he also cant cast a domain because the unlimited void destroyed his brain. Gojo mocks him and repeat his statement from the first fight "my students are watching me so I will look cool" and strikes Sukuna while Sukuna remembers Yoruzo's words "I have much more to teach you about love, and real strength and the solitude it brings"
so much to kill the hype
Btw how did Mahogara defeated?

so much to kill the hype
Btw how did Mahogara defeated?
It wasnt defeated, apparently Mahoraga still didn't adapt to the limitless, Sukuna sit it back and used the wheel on himself and said "I will close the domain with a barrier, all I need to do is to cut you and adapt to that limitless", so if he kept Mahoraga there Gojo will still try to destroy it because it hasn't adapted to the limitless yet

It wasnt defeated, apparently Mahoraga still didn't adapt to the limitless, Sukuna set it back and used the wheel on himself and said "I will close the domain with a barrier, all I need to do is to cut you and adapt to that limitless", so if he kept Mahoraga there Gojo will still try to destroy it because it hasn't adapted to the limitless yet
I checked the raws. So Its clear because of binding vow or something that Megumi should get hit by UV so that Mahogara can adapt to it. Sukuna didn't used any other CT except which are given to his Domain. Man I was hoping to get that 10th Shinigami atleast if possible. All went in vain. I hope gege atleast gives some information in fanbook if he kills of Sukuna in next chapter.

They will still wreck up Kenjaku's face, one cleave is enough to slaughter that bastard.
😭😭.

Btw I think Kenjaku won't jump until Yuta and maki jumps in to assist Gojo. If Kenny jumps in that's just exposing himself to others. They would jump in to finish him off
Aside from that it seems UV can affect the soul as well
i thought we already considered it affects soul? I mean it can even **** up Curses mind

So i am confused on the part where Sukuna states Megumi soul adapted to UV then Gojo states it didn't. It's just Contradicting. I don't understand that statement.

What I'm curious about is the 3rd page the translation seems weird so I will wait to viz to twist clear it up, but given the current info, the translator said Gojo's UV attacks everything inside while Sukuna's MS attacks everything except himself, so when the sure hit attacks are set off, there was an area that Gojo's sure hit was still activated, which was Sukuna's area (because its the area that MS does not cover), each time they clashed with their domains Sukuna was sending the effects of UV in that area to Megumi's soul while activating the wheel on Megumi to adapt Mahoraga to UV, which is why the wheel clicked the first and the 2nd time in the shadows, Megumi's soul was getting ****** up each time they cast their domains until the wheel finally adapted, Sukuna also notes that the sure hit of the UV was a threat/ burden so he wanted to remove that trump card from Gojo's hand.

So i am confused on the part where Sukuna states Megumi soul adapted to UV then Gojo states it didn't. It's just Contradicting. I don't understand that statement.
As for this part, Gojo is wrong because he said this based on the fact that Sukuna was only hit with UV in that 0.01 seconds, it's impossible to adapt to the UV in such a short time, which is then explained that the sure hit attacked Megumi's soul 5 times already

As for this part, Gojo is wrong because he said this based on the fact that Sukuna was only hit with UV in that 0.01 seconds, it's impossible to adapt to the UV in such a short time, which is then explained that the sure hit attacked Megumi's soul 5 times already
Some translation later said Sukuna got exposed to UV for 10S when was that happened?

I’ve updated the profile I have in works for Sukuna. Still needs just a little work but I think it’s nearly it’s revision.

I just need a new damn rendered picture for Meguna my god 🗿🗿

Remove few common Abilities which are in profile & in the curse manipulation. Just keep fear manipulation in Sukuna profile. Add it higher degree because cursed energy already has fear manipulation but Sukuna fear manipulation is just higher degree.

Btw what do you think Gojos Maximum technique?
0ul4sdkdl95b1.png

😂😂😂
Where TF green come from 😭.

Gojo lost all his hair as sacrifice
🙄.

BTw I am really pissed at the fact Gege never tried to use 4 arms version of Sukuna and that other things in his drawings. I hate Sukuna still using Megumi face. Dude should have changed. That would have raised the hype even further

I am telling you Gojo fans are cringe ass MFS ☠️☠️☠️
They don't even understand the plot MFS posting wierd shit. Gege made the fight fair by Giving Gojo Prison Realm experience to create a Technique which can compress his Domain so that he can counter Sukuna domain. Same thing happened with Sukuna by Mahogara adaptation. Calling one character fraud just because another character using some techniques to counter Gojos technique is just stupid.

So far the fights just fair on its own. These type of fans just read the series for a single character that's just sad.

Well Sukuna's fans were bullying them for 2 chapters when Sukuna destroyed Gojo's barrier the first time, not saying Gojo's fans are cool but both of them are toxic asf

Well Sukuna's fans were bullying them for 2 chapters when Sukuna destroyed Gojo's barrier the first time, not saying Gojo's fans are cool but both of them are toxic asf
I ain't gonna depend Sukuna fans either they are also acting like a dick when Gojo DE got negged by MS. But the toxicity of Gojo fans got just raised the moment Sukuna used Mahogara in chapter 229. The moment you open a single JJK related content in Twitter and other medias all posts started to spam fraud , Clown or something else blah blah for Sukuna because of that single instance.

I just feel like people are just trying to find excuses on both sides instead of acknowledging Sukuna and Gojo has their ups and down when comes to both of their CTs. Calling either of fraud is just stupid. Both sides should learn to take the L and move on. Currently I think both of their abilities are their own fruit.

We sukana fans love Sukana bec yk yk
People are just pissed because Sukuna used Mahogara. I can't understand the fact why would a character won't use an ability they possesses. Gege made sure to upgrade both Gojo and Sukuna for this fight.

It's just both sides fans can't accept the fact both are relative.

On a side note, this fight is sit on a timer rn, Gojo has his ct, Sukuna summoned the wheel, Gojo needs to finish Sukuna before the wheel turns or it's Gg, so I think the fight will go for 2 chapters more, then the wheel clicks but suddenly Sukuna loses control because he's very weakened and Megumi will use this opportunity to stop him, then only God knows what will happen

On a side note, this fight is sit on a timer rn, Gojo has his ct, Sukuna summoned the wheel, Gojo needs to finish Sukuna before the wheel turns or it's Gg, so I think the fight will go for 2 chapters more, then the wheel clicks but suddenly Sukuna loses control because he's very weakened and Megumi will use this opportunity to stop him, then only God knows what will happen
Knowing Megumi mind is ****** I doubt that. Most probably Gojo passes out (Not dies) Kashimo jumps into to fight this weakened Sukuna and Kills Sukuna and dies because of Binding vow? Possibly

Then yuta and other fights Kenjaku as a final showdown

Back