• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Tbh it is completely possible because Maki linked that to the nature of sure-hit attacks, and Naobito immediately activated FBE
Also that Reggie scan implies the same thing,
but yeah that Naoya scene does indicate that the chains needed to move, might be due to the art but idk I need to check a few things
i mean
361841664_1585589178635999_402977898946472799_n.png

as I understand the scans above, what we sees in the domain... doesnt mean anything, you see it move, you see it as whatever, "they might as well not exist"
so we can just ignore that and focus on what the character says I guess
No.

but yeah that Naoya scene does indicate that the chains needed to move, might be due to the art but idk I need to check a few things
They aren't chains, they are reels

as I understand the scans above, what we sees in the domain... doesnt mean anything, you see it move, you see it as whatever, "they might as well not exist"
so we can just ignore that and focus on what the character says I guess
No, it means that "concrete" objects that are formed by the domain don't have a specific use there
They aren't chains, they are reels
I only read that fight once or twice so I don't remember a lot

Gojo noticed that the sure hit attack was disabled after Sukuna touched him so I took it as Sukuna removed it then, but you might be correct
Gojo and Sukuna makes up for a distance then Sukuna activates MS. What I understand is Gojo domain can be countered by DA or Simple domain but if Characters has burnt out CE after using DE like Gojo that moment they gets hit by it. Sukuna in recent chapter got hit when he had burnt out his CE and healing himself and couldn't use any counters for Gojo Domain.

Gojo and Sukuna makes up for a distance then Sukuna activates MS. What I understand is Gojo domain can be countered by DA or Simple domain but if Characters has burnt out CE after using DE like Gojo that moment they gets hit by it. Sukuna in recent chapter got hit when he had burnt out his CE and healing himself and couldn't use any counters for Gojo Domain.
Well according to the fanbook, all domains can be countered by DA
but Im not talking about the last chapter,
I was talking about this, Sukuna attacked Gojo while using DA, and Gojo says it's not impossible because he has given the CT to the domain (kinda implies that Sukuna’s sure hit is still active)
Then Sukuna turns behind Gojo and Gojo notices that the sure-hit is turned off, and we see Sukuna grabbing Gojo.
So apparently Sukuna needed to touch Gojo to avoid the unlimited void, furthermore, after he touches Gojo Kenjaku says only those who touch Gojo wouldn't be affected implying that if Sukuna didn't touch Gojo he would've been caught by the unlimited void.

I think it might be because the unlimited void’s sure-hit is different as it's complex (Kusakabe said FBE wouldn't work against domains with complex CT like UV, so Im assuming DA is the same).
No Naoya is trash, I don't care about that point if I need to reread his chapters

Regarding AP feats, I was curious if Jinichi Zenin creating a few giant hands could yield anything good. I imagine one could get the mass of the hands via Inverse square law, and then by getting the KE of all the fists, you'd net maybe Tier 8 results. The fists did completely level the building and leaving steaming craters behind after all. So Tier 8 seems very feasible. Tho speaking of craters, I was also wondering if Mechamaru's fight against Mahito could yield anything good since he left giant craters in a mountain or hill IIRC that deforested the surrounding area.

Regarding AP feats, I was curious if Jinichi Zenin creating a few giant hands could yield anything good. I imagine one could get the mass of the hands via Inverse square law, and then by getting the KE of all the fists, you'd net maybe Tier 8 results. The fists did completely level the building and leaving steaming craters behind after all. So Tier 8 seems very feasible. Tho speaking of craters, I was also wondering if Mechamaru's fight against Mahito could yield anything good since he left giant craters in a mountain or hill IIRC that deforested the surrounding area.
Chojuro already has some mid level tier 8 feat with his stone hands. Plus we don't know what Jinichi is actually using for the fists.

Chojuro already has some mid level tier 8 feat with his stone hands. Plus we don't know what Jinichi is actually using for the fists.
I know, but it doesn't hurt to have other feats just because we have other feats of a greater level. I suppose if you wanna argue they're made of CE instead of skin and bones like actual hands (Which is fair ig. We can get a good idea of what they're made of when the feat occurs in the anime at least), we could at least calc the destruction of the building and the several craters it left behind.

Same for Mechamaru's mech. I remember when I first read the chapter I was imagining it netted low Tier 7 results.

Actually, looking at Ultimate Mechamaru's fight with Mahito, he seems to have several Tier 8-7 feats sprinkled throughout the fight. I'm gonna see if I can have those calc'd.

which ones
Leaving massive craters on a cliffside (The craters look at LEAST dozens of meters wide and had smoke/vapor coming from them. So at least Pulv. at most Vaporisation), sending thousands upon thousands of tons of water (likely far more) super high into the sky, punching Mahito into a cliffside which leaves a crater and sends several trees flying. Those are the major ones. All those seem at least Tier 8, and I think reach into Tier 7.

I thought we would see some crazy ap feats in Gojo vs Sukuna but I guess Gege is just lazy

Maybe at the end of their fight we will witness a crazy clash where Gojo charges his purple and Sukuna charges an attack similar to Yuta vs Geto

I thought we would see some crazy ap feats in Gojo vs Sukuna but guess Gege is just lazy

Maybe at the end of their fight we will witness a crazy clash where Gojo charges his purple and Sukuna charges an attack similar to Yuta vs Geto
People here don't count feats performed by Purple as scaling to AP. They treat it as void manip. So if he does smth crazy with Hollow Purple, it sadly won't mean much. But I do hope for a cool AP feat between the two that just annihilates everything around them.

People here don't count feats performed by Purple as scaling to AP. They treat it as void manip. So if he does smth crazy with Hollow Purple, it sadly won't mean much. But I do hope for a cool AP feat between the two that just annihilates everything around them.
Didn't Sukuna somewhat tank the 200% HP. His hands got burned off but his body was relatively unharmmed, yet Gojo's normal attacks can still heavily damage him

Last edited:
Didn't Sukuna somewhat tank the 200% HP. His hands got burned off but his body was relatively unharmmed, yet Gojo's normal can still heavily damage him
I assume people here would just treat that as a resistance to void manipulation for Sukuna rather than a durability feat. I personally can see both sides (for it being void manip and thus not eligible for AP, and not being void manip and eligible for AP).

Completely unrelated but i've been rereading the culling games and i completely forgot how ******* raw Yuji Vs Meguna was
PygHEJT.jpg

SrInQ3Y.jpg

I pray that my boy Yuji gets a to do smth half as cool as this was before the series ends
Yeah i already said this if Sukuna used Yuji as his vessel he would probably gotten better Physics Megumi is just hax.

Yeah even Kenjaku was humbled when Gojo clashed with 15F Sukuna, if Gojo loses this fight without giving Sukuna some lasting damage we will witness the biggest asspull in the entire JJK manga

Yeah even Kenjaku was humbled when Gojo clashed with 15F Sukuna, if Gojo loses this fight without giving Sukuna some lasting damage we will witness the biggest asspull in the entire JJK manga
15F who tanked Gojo hit was stronger actually buf yeah Overall Yuji physically on par with Yuta and Kashimo

Oh yeah but I mean, Yuji needs to be even above Kenny’s level, because Kenny was about to get one-shotted by Gojo and 15F Sukuna jumped and clashed with Gojo, Kenny was kicked of the way lol, so Yuji needs to be strong asf if he wanna face 20F Sukuna, unless they will jump him when he's weakened after his fight with Gojo and Kashimo

Oh yeah but I mean, Yuji needs to be even above Kenny’s level, because Kenny was about to get one-shotted by Gojo and 15F Sukuna jumped and clashed with Gojo, Kenny was kicked of the way lol, so Yuji needs to be strong asf if he wanna face 20F Sukuna, unless they will jump him when he's weakened after his fight with Gojo and Kashimo
Oh you are talking current scenario. I think it would be have to do with something regarding his body swap. Most probably Sukuna gets weakend and Yuji swaps Sukuna body saves Megumi or something most probably.

This is my tierlist for what I think the characters scale in terms of hand to hand mostly. Stuff like Yuki's ct, Kenjaku's curse manipulation. It's not solely on ap and just skill over.
P6dnqo0.png
I think Yuji has better H2H than Yuta and Hakari. But it's just me though.

I think Yuji has better H2H than Yuta and Hakari. But it's just me though.
Maybe? I won't say Hakari was equal but he definitely was good enough at martial arts to combat Kashimo, I just can't see Yuji being better than that at all. And same with Ryu, he outperforms Yuta.

Again I don't care and this isn't a dbs thread, just because Hakai has the same issues (in your opinion) and it's accepted doesn't mean I should accept this, this isn't an argument.
You’re still not addressing the point I’m making which is that what you classify as a “contradiction” is something that can easily be classified as a resistance. I’m pointing the flaw in how you’re classifying them where you see them being able to survive or perform the move a “contradiction” rather than a “resistance” which is the point I’m making in the analogy.
Yeah it is a contradiction and basically saying "Gege wouldn't contradict himself" isn't an argument because we aren't talking about an omniscience infallible God.
It is not. You are the only one who’s making that contradiction come into place with your assumptions.
Anything I skip is either something I didn't see or something that wouldn't change anything so I just move on, I don't need to keep arguing how Charles saw the future inside the domain but Hakari was pushing him to the point he couldn't focus when
you are going to just say "okay he is resistent" which I disagree with, you can't explain how its a resistance except with headcanon despite that not being implied anywhere in the story.
You didn’t “skip” what I said you just literally ignored what I said entirely and proceeded to argue against points I never made in the post you were responding to. I literally just said in that post “yes we do know how Charles’ future sight works”

What do you mean “how” he’s resistant to it? You can just be resistant to something. How can Goku be “resistant” to hakai? What explanation is there for how, it’s simply just resistance. Especially when said resistance and use of CT was clarified as being doable in a domain prior in the series, what explanation are you looking for in “how.”
Do you know what you're arguing for? You are arguing that DEs null all CTs, the wheel adapted after the domain was already casted, it clicked, but based on your understanding the wheel should just get nulled immediately after the DE, and I've repeated this hundreds times but you still believe that just because he said "I've already adapted" which is a present perfect tense that was made after the domain expansion meaning it includes all the time they fought in, and since the wheel clicked inside the domain then it adapted to the sphere (which is the last thing Yoruzo had) right there as its the sure hit attack, just as it clicked when Gojo was about to wreck Sukuna inside the unlimited void.
Ok buddy, here’s a question for you. What did the wheel adapt to? We know Mahoraga first needs to tank an attack to be able to adapt to it in the first place, and you already clarified Yoruzo hadn’t used her CT while inside the domain as of yet, so what made the wheel spin? What had Mahoraga been hit by in the domain that he needed to FPg to in the first place hm?Unless of course, it had ALREADY adapted to the Liquid Metal making up the domain which was why the wheel spun the minute the domain activated in the first place? You know…like Sukuna CLARIFIED to us already? We also know for a fact that Sukuna adapted to the Liquid Metal already because Yoruzo herself was shocked as to why Sukuna didn’t expand his own domain in the first place. Why would he not do that if he hadn’t adapted to the Liquid Metal already? A domain is a sure hit so in the split second Mahoraga hadn’t adapted to it like you’re claiming, Sukuna should’ve known he would be hit with the perfect sphere. But that’s clearly not what happened based on Yoruzo’s shock and Sukuna’s explanation immediately after.

And I did bring scans while you basically didn't bring any thing rather than a false understanding that's not supported anywhere.
I’ve brought multiple scans here that all do not contradict one another unlike what you e proposed.
I'm using many arguments but you're just trying to misinterpret the manga to try to counter one of them which is why I keep correcting everytime, if you wanna consider it as resistance then stop misinterpreting the manga if you don't have another proper response
I’m not misinterpreting the manga because I’m not the one making contradictions. You’re the one who’s artificially creating these issues in the first place, to the point where you believe a power Gege just established in his opening chapters was contradicted the very next page.

If you wanna consider it a contradiction then you actually need to find the contradiction in the first place. Not just artificially put one in place by assuming a weakness to one ability is carried over onto another more advanced one with no indication in the manga stating that way. That’s just your headcanon talking, which is what makes this contradiction entirely artificial in the making.
Dude, I referred to that as neutralizing in my previous posts, the sure hit bypasses/neutralizes/whatever you wanna use the limitless barrier, which is what they said in his fight against Sukuna, the domain will null the limitless which makes Gojo inviolable, however it didnt null the other applications of the infinite which is why Gojo didn't try to use his barrier even though its a better choice than red because red will **** his ce resources if he kept using it with RCT and DEs, a thing that you didn't respond to until now.
It nulled his cursed technique. Not just “one application” of his cursed technique. That doesn’t even make any sense. It just nullified his cursed technique in general. So Gojo being able to activate his cursed technique while it’s being neutralized is a showing of resistance. What you’re saying is not consistent with what’s shown and stated in the series proper.
Already countered
No actually, this statement still has yet to be refuted in any way since all you’ve done is simply extend a weakness of a domain amplification onto a domain expansion when nothing in the series has stated that way. It’s a “counter” purely artificial in the making.
At this point you're just ignoring what i write, i don't need to find a scan that says "every ******* cm in the domain is imbued with ct".
Yes actually, you need to provide evidence the domain is filled to “capacity” to the point where it can’t neutralize a cursed technique. I don’t know how much more simple I can explain the burden of proof to you but if you aren’t able to do that then your argument falls apart because nothing in the series says “Imbuing a domain expansion with a CT” fills it to “capacity” like you’re claiming.

Just because it’s imbued with a CT doesn’t mean it’s been filled to “capacity” like you’re trying to make it seem.
It's stated that this space is imbued with CT, imbued with something means filled with it.
Prove it’s filled to “capacity” that it can’t neutralize a cursed technique though. Just because it’s filled with something doesn’t mean it’s filled to “capacity”, so please demonstrate that.

“Imbued” also doesn’t exclusively mean “filled with it”. It mostly refers to “permeating with” and also is commonly interchangeable with “infused” or “ingrained” with. Meaning it’s a quality or property of something. Not exclusively to mean “filled with” in this context as the word can have other meanings here. It’s not tied down to that one specific phrase.
If you can't counter this point that's fine, just don't try to dodge it and say it’s not indicated when it's stated or implied in almost every domain battle.
If you can’t counter my point then that’s fine but I’d like you to actually address my point I’ve been saying repeatedly now.
Dude why it's called a sure hit? It's imbued within that domain, meaning the domain is filled with that CT, it's not like domains have infinite attack speed lmao which is why infinite is neutralized because it works as a domain around the user, again its misinterpretations over misinterpretations.
It’s “infused” with that CT you can say as well, but again, just because it’s “filled with” a CT to gun rated a sure hit, doesn’t mean it’s “completely full” or “at capacity” like you’re trying to claim.

Please provide proof a domain expansion is filled to capacity. That’s the sweet word here. Capacity. Just because a domain is imbued or filled with a curse technique doesn’t mean it’s filled to capacity to the point where it can’t neutralize another person’s CT. You actually need to provide proof that it is instead of just assuming it is.
Are you for real now?👀
imbue something/someone with something:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/imbue-with
to fill something or someone with a particular feeling, quality, or idea:
If its imbued with the CT then it's filled with it, after rereading the manga I recommend reading a dictionary, no offense, but its really not good for you lol.
Does “filled with” = “completely full” to you? Is that the level of literacy we’re at with you? You wanna run by the word “imbue” and how it can be used in sentences, sure we can do a little English lesson just for you.

So tell me, considering how you view the word “imbue”, is someone that’s “imbued with a strong sense of faith” so filled with it that they can’t feel any other emotion? are they just so filled that they’re completely full of it with no room for any other?

Wanna know the synonyms to the word “imbue”? Words such as “infused” or “ingrained” which also works in this context. A domain is “infused with a person’s CT.” A domain is “ingrained” with a person’s CT. It doesn’t have to exclusively mean “filled with.”

By the way the word “imbue” just means “to inspire or permeate with.” It doesn’t exclusively mean “to be filled with” even in this context right here as these other words and definitions fitjust as well.
If the domain is stated to be imbued with the CT then it means its filled with it.
I don't need to find a scan that says "it's filled to maximum capacity" lol
Yes you do or you don’t have an argument. Something can be filled with something and still not reach capacity, I hope that basic fact of life is something you’re aware of.

Unless you provide proof that the domain expansion is filled to capacity with a cursed technique, what you’re saying is just pure headcanon. Until you can provide such evidence, your notion of domain expansions being filled to capacity the same way domain amplifications are will simply remain as an assumption on your part.

Gojo’s CT was nullified during Jogo’s domain.

Gojo’s was able to use and replenish his CT while inside Sukuna’s domain.

That is an objective feat of resisting the power null, that is something that’s established in the series and something Gojo on panel resists.

You’re saying “that doesn’t make sense because then that would mean Jogo’s domain is better than Sukuna’s domain” and my response to that is that Jogo’s domain doesn’t have to be better than Sukuna’s in power null.

Gojo could’ve simply chose to not resist the power null effect of Jogo’s domain because he wanted to teach and show Yuji what the properties of domain expansions are, not that he couldn’t resist Jogo’s domain like you’re saying.

that’s my point.
Ehh
Is it rlly nullification or just skipping over it?
The innate technique, Infinity, still very much exists and can be used but the basic version which acts as a shield didn't matter cause the sure hit just goes past it.
In the Sukuna situation, both domains clashed and caused the sure hits to cancel one another so Infinity basic still works.
While in the second clash, Sukuna's sure hit was turned off inside the domain so Gojo's infinity could again be functional so Sukuna used amplification to counter it

Ehh
The innate technique, Infinity, still very much exists and can be used but the basic version which acts as a shield didn't matter cause the sure hit just goes past it.
In the Sukuna situation, both domains clashed and caused the sure hits to cancel one another so Infinity basic still works.
While in the second clash, Sukuna's sure hit was turned off inside the domain so Gojo's infinity could again be functional so Sukuna used amplification to counter it
I believe this is due to the tug of war (unless it wasnt one) but when a tug of war happens the neutralization aspect isn't active.

You’re still not addressing the point I’m making which is that what you classify as a “contradiction” is something that can easily be classified as a resistance. I’m pointing the flaw in how you’re classifying them where you see them being able to survive or perform the move a “contradiction” rather than a “resistance” which is the point I’m making in the analogy.
No I did address it but you just keep insisting on making my argument only based on this, funny how you accuse me of strawmanning when you are repeating this shit over and over,
I'm not going to reply to anything related to this as its completely irrelevant, I don't care if its a resistance for dbs, bringing other verses into this isn't a valid argument.
It is not. You are the only one who’s making that contradiction come into place with your assumptions.
Clearly I'm not the one who's throwing away every manga scan only because of a statement that's contradicted multiple times but hey who cares we want a power null shit.
You didn’t “skip” what I said you just literally ignored what I said entirely and proceeded to argue against points I never made in the post you were responding to. I literally just said in that post “yes we do know how Charles’ future sight works
And I ******* said its completely irrelevant that's why I skipped it as he literally said I can see the future while engaging Hakari in a combat who didn't even correct him or anything, you are arguing that he's lying and Hakari is an idiot who doesn't know what tf is going on inside his domain.

Okay we saw how he sees the future whats next? That wouldn't make any difference, I already explained the whole ******* chapter above and you didn't bother to read anything but just kept repeating the same thing over and over.

Ok buddy, here’s a question for you. What did the wheel adapt to? We know Mahoraga first needs to tank an attack to be able to adapt to it in the first place, and you already clarified Yoruzo hadn’t used her CT while inside the domain as of yet, so what made the wheel spin? What had Mahoraga been hit by in the domain that he needed to FPg to in the first place hm?Unless of course, it had ALREADY adapted to the Liquid Metal making up the domain which was why the wheel spun the minute the domain activated in the first place? You know…like Sukuna CLARIFIED to us already? We also know for a fact that Sukuna adapted to the Liquid Metal already because Yoruzo herself was shocked as to why Sukuna didn’t expand his own domain in the first place. Why would he not do that if he hadn’t adapted to the Liquid Metal already? A domain is a sure hit so in the split second Mahoraga hadn’t adapted to it like you’re claiming, Sukuna should’ve known he would be hit with the perfect sphere. But that’s clearly not what happened based on Yoruzo’s shock and Sukuna’s explanation immediately after
Yoruzo created the sphere, then expanded her domain, then the wheel clicked it means Maho already adapted to the sphere that's why Sukuna said your CT is very insufficient so I've already now adapted to everything you can do, which came true after the wheel adapted to the sphere, a thing that seemed to be the height of Yoruzo's ability.
1) The wheel didn't click in the whole fight
2) Yoruzo exhausting all her cards
3) Yoruzo creates a sphere that works similar to her previous attacks, the wheel clicks meaning it has fully adapted to whatever Yoruzo can do with her ability

"Domain is sure to hit so in the split second Maho hadn't adapted to it" that wasn't a split second, she created the sphere then she expanded the domain, after that she said she hasn't activated her technique and then the wheel clicks, we don't really know how much time have passed.

Now stop ignoring the main point, you clearly can't explain why the wheel is still active and clicking inside the domain, if the domains are automatically power nulling any CT inside the range then the wheel should've gotten nulled, you are clearly missing the point.

I’ve brought multiple scans here that all do not contradict one another unlike what you e proposed
You didn't bring anything, in fact you claimed that FBE has a sure hit ct imbued within it like domain expansions and brought a scan that had nothing to do with this nonsense as everyone knows FBE is only a CE system and not a domain with CT.
You couldn't respond to any of what I brought without either ignoring or misinterpreting it lol, the only thing you have at this point is repeating the hakai irrelevant point in every post.

I’m not misinterpreting the manga because I’m not the one making contradictions. You’re the one who’s artificially creating these issues in the first place, to the point where you believe a power Gege just established in his opening chapters was contradicted the very next page.

If you wanna consider it a contradiction then you actually need to find the contradiction in the first place. Not just artificially put one in place by assuming a weakness to one ability is carried over onto another more advanced one with no indication in the manga stating that way. That’s just your headcanon talking, which is what makes this contradiction entirely artificial in the making.
Dude, it's not like we're having a discussion about the word of god, if I created a contradiction it doesn't mean my argument isn't valid, a thing which you can't understand till now because Gege must be that person who never makes a mistake in your opinion when he keeps contradicting himself every arc by providing statements that contradict every speed feat he drew, and that's just an example that Gege isn't infallible so it's not impossible that he has other contradictions
It nulled his cursed technique. Not just “one application” of his cursed technique. That doesn’t even make any sense. It just nullified his cursed technique in general. So Gojo being able to activate his cursed technique while it’s being neutralized is a showing of resistance. What you’re saying is not consistent with what’s shown and stated in the series proper
Lmao no, if it did null his CT then he would've just strengthened the barrier and countered, he wouldn't be using RCT on healing with RCT red and waste his energy and get a nosebleed like a total clown, which is something you skipped 3 times and couldn't answer it, rather than changing the topic every post go find something to support your headcanon which contradicts every basic definition in JJK.

No actually, this statement still has yet to be refuted in any way since all you’ve done is simply extend a weakness of a domain amplification onto a domain expansion when nothing in the series has stated that way. It’s a “counter” purely artificial in the making.
I didnt, all I did was explaining basic terms from JJK and mechanisms using scans from the manga with details that you couldn't handle, so other than refuting them you started to twist my argument as you did to my other arguments throughout this convo.

Yes actually, you need to provide evidence the domain is filled to “capacity” to the point where it can’t neutralize a cursed technique. I don’t know how much more simple I can explain the burden of proof to you but if you aren’t able to do that then your argument falls apart because nothing in the series says “Imbuing a domain expansion with a CT” fills it to “capacity” like you’re claiming.

Just because it’s imbued with a CT doesn’t mean it’s been filled to “capacity” like you’re trying to make it seem.
Prove it’s filled to “capacity” that it can’t neutralize a cursed technique though. Just because it’s filled with something doesn’t mean it’s filled to “capacity”, so please demonstrate that.

“Imbued” also doesn’t exclusively mean “filled with it”. It mostly refers to “permeating with” and also is commonly interchangeable with “infused” or “ingrained” with. Meaning it’s a quality or property of something. Not exclusively to mean “filled with” in this context as the word can have other meanings here. It’s not tied down to that one specific phrase.
It’s “infused” with that CT you can say as well, but again, just because it’s “filled with” a CT to gun rated a sure hit, doesn’t mean it’s “completely full” or “at capacity” like you’re trying to claim.

Please provide proof a domain expansion is filled to capacity. That’s the sweet word here. Capacity. Just because a domain is imbued or filled with a curse technique doesn’t mean it’s filled to capacity to the point where it can’t neutralize another person’s CT. You actually need to provide proof that it is instead of just assuming it is.
Does “filled with” = “completely full” to you? Is that the level of literacy we’re at with you? You wanna run by the word “imbue” and how it can be used in sentences, sure we can do a little English lesson just for you.

So tell me, considering how you view the word “imbue”, is someone that’s “imbued with a strong sense of faith” so filled with it that they can’t feel any other emotion? are they just so filled that they’re completely full of it with no room for any other?

Wanna know the synonyms to the word “imbue”? Words such as “infused” or “ingrained” which also works in this context. A domain is “infused with a person’s CT.” A domain is “ingrained” with a person’s CT. It doesn’t have to exclusively mean “filled with.”

By the way the word “imbue” just means “to inspire or permeate with.” It doesn’t exclusively mean “to be filled with” even in this context right here as these other words and definitions fitjust as well
No I don't need to? But it's fine because that seems to be your last resort so lemme get rid of it as I did to the rest of your objections,

Firstly the same site that you used said imbued means "filled/saturated with something" as a common meaning, if it's saturated with a ct then that means it's completely filled, secondly Gege himself doesn't use these words in the manga and when he talked about how a DA can null CTs he simply said that its due to the fact that its not imbued with a CT, which is the reason SDs can't null cursed techniques despite having a wider range than DAs, he never said its completely imbued with CT to the full capacity, simply saying that its imbued with CT was enough to indicate that as this is what the words commonly means, so rather than asking me to bring something that I don't need to, go reread how Gege references these things in the manga, funny how you keep saying that I'm the one creating a contradiction when you are the one who is creating a baseless argument right now, you even twisted the manga and assumed FBE has a sure hit attack just to create a contradiction to suit your objection that's not supported by anything from the story.

If Gege himself in the manga doesn't say to the full capacity while referring to that and simply say "it's imbued", all dictionaries say it means "filled, or saturated (basically they are the same)", the amount of inconsistencies you're making as you first claim only Gojo can do that then when cornered you say okay this one can and this one can just because you couldn't explain how they use their CTs inside the domains and second trying to create something within the story that nobody ever brought up except for one statement that's contradicted many times and it contradicts the basics of barrier techniques (DAs, SDs and DEs), you need to make the strongest sorcerer as a total moron who would use something that's tiring him out rather than just using his barrier if he's really resistant to domains power null, and finally even when the same subject was brought up in the latest chapters of the manga they referred to it as neutralizing Gojo's infinite barrier, and no-one was questioning why he's capable of using red when we know they are literal fodders getting surprised by manipulating CE effectively, then that basically shows how bad your case really is, and frankly its surprising how insist on forcing this nonsense on the manga lol.

Last edited:
Ehh
Yeah basically you can't use a CT to defend against the domain, when the same topic was brought up in the last chapters they only mentioned that domains can pierce through the limitless barrier and nobody ever cared to look on why Gojo is using red because using a CT inside the domain was never an issue to begin with, it's the same reason why Gojo, whom they claim to be resistant to this, didn't and will never use his barrier inside a domain because that's what's going to get neutralized, but he's using the other applications of his CT.

And regarding the second clash, when the sure hits overlap and cancel each other, Gojo is able to use his barrier again, which Sukuna at the beginning of the fight couldn't deal with outside of using domain amplification and hitting Gojo with tbe buildings (apparently cleave and dismantle can't bypass the barrier) so he again used a DA which gave Gojo the advantage

Last edited:
No I did address it but you just keep insisting on making my argument only based on this, funny how you accuse me of strawmanning when you are repeating this shit over and over,
I'm not going to reply to anything related to this as its completely irrelevant, I don't care if its a resistance for dbs, bringing other verses into this isn't a valid argument.

Clearly I'm not the one who's throwing away every manga scan only because of a statement that's contradicted multiple times but hey who cares we want a power null shit.

And I ******* said its completely irrelevant that's why I skipped it as he literally said I can see the future while engaging Hakari in a combat who didn't even correct him or anything, you are arguing that he's lying and Hakari is an idiot who doesn't know what tf is going on inside his domain.

Okay we saw how he sees the future whats next? That wouldn't make any difference, I already explained the whole ******* chapter above and you didn't bother to read anything but just kept repeating the same thing over and over.

Yoruzo created the sphere, then expanded her domain, then the wheel clicked it means Maho already adapted to the sphere that's why Sukuna said your CT is very insufficient so I've already now adapted to everything you can do, which came true after the wheel adapted to the sphere, a thing that seemed to be the height of Yoruzo's ability.
1) The wheel didn't click in the whole fight
2) Yoruzo exhausting all her cards
3) Yoruzo creates a sphere that works similar to her previous attacks, the wheel clicks meaning it has fully adapted to whatever Yoruzo can do with her ability

"Domain is sure to hit so in the split second Maho hadn't adapted to it" that wasn't a split second, she created the sphere then she expanded the domain, after that she said she hasn't activated her technique and then the wheel clicks, we don't really know how much time have passed.

Now stop ignoring the main point, you clearly can't explain why the wheel is still active and clicking inside the domain, if the domains are automatically power nulling any CT inside the range then the wheel should've gotten nulled, you are clearly missing the point.

You didn't bring anything, in fact you claimed that FBE has a sure hit ct imbued within it like domain expansions and brought a scan that had nothing to do with this nonsense as everyone knows FBE is only a CE system and not a domain with CT.
You couldn't respond to any of what I brought without either ignoring or misinterpreting it lol, the only thing you have at this point is repeating the hakai irrelevant point in every post.

Dude, it's not like we're having a discussion about the word of god, if I created a contradiction it doesn't mean my argument isn't valid, a thing which you can't understand till now because Gege must be that person who never makes a mistake in your opinion when he keeps contradicting himself every arc by providing statements that contradict every speed feat he drew, and that's just an example that Gege isn't infallible so it's not impossible that he has other contradictions

Lmao no, if it did null his CT then he would've just strengthened the barrier and countered, he wouldn't be using RCT on healing with RCT red and waste his energy and get a nosebleed like a total clown, which is something you skipped 3 times and couldn't answer it, rather than changing the topic every post go find something to support your headcanon which contradicts every basic definition in JJK.

I didnt, all I did was explaining basic terms from JJK and mechanisms using scans from the manga with details that you couldn't handle, so other than refuting them you started to twist my argument as you did to my other arguments throughout this convo.

No I don't need to? But it's fine because that seems to be your last resort so lemme get rid of it as I did to the rest of your objections,

Firstly the same site that you used said imbued means "filled/saturated with something" as a common meaning, if it's saturated with a ct then that means it's completely filled, secondly Gege himself doesn't use these words in the manga and when he talked about how a DA can null CTs he simply said that its due to the fact that its not imbued with a CT, which is the reason SDs can't null cursed techniques despite having a wider range than DAs, he never said its completely imbued with CT to the full capacity, simply saying that its imbued with CT was enough to indicate that as this is what the words commonly means, so rather than asking me to bring something that I don't need to, go reread how Gege references these things in the manga, funny how you keep saying that I'm the one creating a contradiction when you are the one who is creating a baseless argument right now, you even twisted the manga and assumed FBE has a sure hit attack just to create a contradiction to suit your objection that's not supported by anything from the story.

If Gege himself in the manga doesn't say to the full capacity while referring to that and simply say "it's imbued", all dictionaries say it means "filled, or saturated (basically they are the same)", the amount of inconsistencies you're making as you first claim only Gojo can do that then when cornered you say okay this one can and this one can just because you couldn't explain how they use their CTs inside the domains and second trying to create something within the story that nobody ever brought up except for one statement that's contradicted many times and it contradicts the basics of barrier techniques (DAs, SDs and DEs), you need to make the strongest sorcerer as a total moron who would use something that's tiring him out rather than just using his barrier if he's really resistant to domains power null, and finally even when the same subject was brought up in the latest chapters of the manga they referred to it as neutralizing Gojo's infinite barrier, and no-one was questioning why he's capable of using red when we know they are literal fodders getting surprised by manipulating CE effectively, then that basically shows how bad your case really is, and frankly its surprising how insist on forcing this nonsense on the manga lol.
Ok stop, we’re getting this argument down to its goddamn bare bones minimum.

0171-005.png

Look at this page. It says “these maneuvers neutralize barriers imbued with curses techniques.” This is the page you are using to justify your arguments, right?

Now where does it say “domain expansions don’t have capacity to neutralize cursed techniques.”

That is the statement you are making, thereby you have to prove that statement. I know it says that for domain amplifications, but it doesn’t say that for domain expansions.” You have a burden of proof, so prove it. You’re literally trying to argue semantics with the word “imbue” in order to justify this reasoning because you have failed to actually provide proof of this statement you are making.

What’s even worse is that in this very page is lists the simple domain and hollow wicker basket technique as specifically something that can’t nullify a person’s cursed technique, but you wanna know what it doesn’t mention? Domain expansions the literal thing you’re trying to argue. So very strange how the very thing you’re arguing for is left out of that explanation even though it’s literally specifying which things can and cannot nullify cursed techniques.

The only thing that’s said about domain expansions is that it neutralizes all cursed techniques. Verbatim.

Weird how consistent Gege is huh.

Man, it even says “these maneuver neutralized barriers imbued with cursed technique to nullify the guaranteed hit.”

And the picture of a simple domain no less. Ok? Even a freaking simple domain has power null to it. The whole point of the argument, domains having power null. Even a simple domain has power nullification to it. Which we see, all the time. Remember how many times Gojo used a simple domain against Sukuna? He literally nullified Sukuna’s sure hit cursed technique attacking him for a brief period of time before it gets destroyed? Yeah, that’s power null, it even says as much in the page above. A simple domain has power null to it, so does a domain amplification.

The difference between them is how they power null.

Like domain amplifications can power null you as an individual to the point where you can’t even use your cursed technique to begin with while a simple domain nullifies preexisting attacks coming onto you. It’s more “advanced” from simple domains that have.

So if even a simple domain has power nullification to it. And a domain amplification has a different type of power nullification to it, why don’t you thing the far more advanced domain explanations can’t do both? Something that’s both said and shown to us in the series??

Why are you unnecessarily creating this issue. Yes, because you are creating this contradiction you are more wrong. Because the simplest explanation here is that there’s no contradiction and domain expansions can just do both. It’s literally the simplest and most logical explanation that’s consistent with what’s stated and shown in the series with no contradiction and not something that makes Gege look like a moron for consistently messing up so bad.

Look at this page. It says “these maneuvers neutralize barriers imbued with curses techniques.” This is the page you are using to justify your arguments, right?

Now where does it say “domain expansions don’t have capacity to neutralize cursed techniques.”

That is the statement you are making, thereby you have to prove that statement. I know it says that for domain amplifications, but it doesn’t say that for domain expansions.” You have a burden of proof, so prove it. You’re literally trying to argue semantics with the word “imbue” in order to justify this reasoning because you have failed to actually provide proof of this statement you are making.

What’s even worse is that in this very page is lists the simple domain and hollow wicker basket technique as specifically something that can’t nullify a person’s cursed technique, but you wanna know what it doesn’t mention? Domain expansions the literal thing you’re trying to argue. So very strange how the very thing you’re arguing for is left out of that explanation even though it’s literally specifying which things can and cannot nullify cursed techniques.

The only thing that’s said about domain expansions is that it neutralizes all cursed techniques. Verbatim
Where does Gege say simple domain is imbued to full capacity? He never did and he doesn't need to, and I don't need to bring a statement like that, so stop asking me for something that doesn't make any sense when the common meaning of the word itself means filled and saturated which support my point as well as the fact that this is how Gege is using it normally.

You are the one who failed to deal with this so you are trying now to create a fallacy where Gege must have said it in this specific way or its not accepted, that's all what you are trying to do atm and you are the one who dragged this discussion to this area so don't blame me for it.

You don't understand why it mentioned SDs and not DEs, do you? Its because Reggie was using a SD at that instance, DEs are completely irrelevant to that context.

And no, the last thing said about domain expansion is that it can pierce Gojo's limitless barrier, and only that, and Gojo said to Jogo that your attacks will hit me inside the domain because basically the barrier is neutralized, that's why he can't use his barrier inside MS as well, but weirdly enough you are saying he was wrong, he is resistant to that, he could use the barrier to null both Jogo and Sukuna.

Man, it even says “these maneuver neutralized barriers imbued with cursed technique to nullify the guaranteed hit.”

And the picture of a simple domain no less. Ok? Even a freaking simple domain has power null to it. The whole point of the argument, domains having power null. Even a simple domain has power nullification to it. Which we see, all the time. Remember how many times Gojo used a simple domain against Sukuna? He literally nullified Sukuna’s sure hit cursed technique attacking him for a brief period of time before it gets destroyed? Yeah, that’s power null, it even says as much in the page above. A simple domain has power null to it, so does a domain amplification.
Irrelevant, nobody is arguing against SD countering sure hit attacks.
So if even a simple domain has power nullification to it. And a domain amplification has a different type of power nullification to it, why don’t you thing the far more advanced domain explanations can’t do both? Something that’s both said and shown to us in the series??
false equivalence, I already listed many counters to why this doesn't fit into the story and you didn't give a proper response to any.

And this isnt even a proper argument lol
Why are you unnecessarily creating this issue. Yes, because you are creating this contradiction you are more wrong. Because the simplest explanation here is that there’s no contradiction and domain expansions can just do both. It’s literally the simplest and most logical explanation that’s consistent with what’s stated and shown in the series with no contradiction and not something that makes Gege look like a moron for consistently messing up so bad.
Already countered this, if we are going to follow this, you have created far more issues within the series just to fit your theory there, I don't think Gege will look like a moron, what will make him look like a moron is skipping something like that and putting many instances and statements that contradict this one statement without explaining any of them while he explains many less important things.

Back