• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ok if you don’t wanna big through reading that bible of a text my argument can be summarized like this:

You’re extending the weakness of domain amplifications to domain expansions when that’s something that’s never been stated in the series ever.

Domain amplifications don’t have enough “space” or “capacity” to neutralize a CT and have a sure hit at the same time.

Domain expansions are much more advanced with far more space in it, so it can have the capacity to do both of those things at the same time.

You’re the one creating this contradiction by trying to extend the flaws of a domain amplification onto a much more advanced domain expansion. Which you don’t need to do, this contradiction doesn’t exist if you don’t do that.
Im gonna be the bad person here and not write a short summary like you did because I've already read all of your post, its your turn to suffer now

I mean, at this point if Gojo’s whole CT is nulled inside the domain, other than resorting to using red, he could've just resisted with his barrier and forced Sukuna to use DA in the first domain clash, but its simple, his barrier is neutralized inside the domain, not his other applications of the limitless.
Yuji and others were asking if MS could nullify the limitless barrier and Yuji said it does, if it does nullify everything then everyone would've been so surprised when Gojo used red, rather than getting surprised for some stupid things like healing with RCT while using a Simpla domain.

Im gonna be the bad person here and not write a short summary like you did because I've already read all of your post, its your turn to suffer now
First off…that’s disrespectful 😭

Second off…

I don't care, man, if it has the same issues they shouldn't get resistance.
If you wanna take it as a resistance go ahead, Im sure we will get more info in the future.
But you’re saying just being able to survive the move or perform your ability is an inherent “issue.” The problem with this is there’s no distinction between a resistance and a contradiction going by this framework.
Gege isn't infallible, either there's a misunderstanding from one side, or he made a mistake.
It’s by orders of magnitudes incredibly less likely that Gege immediately contradicted himself the very next page after setting up a new function in like the 15th chapter of the series. More likely this isn’t a contradiction and sorcerers can just activate their CT to stop it from being nullified. Especially since this a statement that gets directly reaffirmed later on in the series.
Im not saying its a contradiction just because some people used their CTs there, Im saying that using a CT inside the domain was never treated to be impressive in the whole story, even when Gojo did that against Sukuna, they commented on everything impressive he did but nobody was impressed by using red inside the domain, supported by the fact that a DA is a domain but you don't use a cursed technique there and if you did it will lose the neutralizing effect.
It doesn’t have to be “impressive” to be classified as a resistance. Resisting Genjutsu isn’t necessarily impressive but it can be done. Same can be said with this.
DAs are opening a domain without asure hit attack, if you activated a sure hit attack inside a domain what would be the result?
I just explained to you that “domain” doesn’t mean “domain expansion.” So this question depends on what type of “domain” we’re talking about here.
Firstly, we don't even know how he sees the future, secondly, he said I can't "focus", Before that he said I can "see", he just couldn't focus because1, he was trying to analyze the situation2 and trying to react to Hakari at the same time3.
For the 2nd line, Hakari did say that in the next panel, I didn't link it so that's my fault, so that's the 1st one, and here's the next panel, just so you wouldn't think Im misleading or something lol
Yes we do? We literally see him look into the future from his perspective several times over the course of the fight, all of which suddenly disappear as soon as Hakari used his domain expansion. We even know the weaknesses to his ability as well. But again sure, this doesn’t contradict my point at all. This just means he’s able to use his CT even if the domain is trying to nullify it, again this wouldn’t be a contradiction especially since Gono
Nope, that was after summoning, also he wasn't inside the sphere, if u reread the chapter Yoruzo still hasn't applied the CT, she said when I do that he will die, then the wheel clicked meaning Maho adapted, Sukuna summoned him and he destroyed the sphere and killed Yoruzo, but before the wheel clicks, it should've been nulled, so this point still stands.
No Sukuna was inside Yorozu’s domain expansion and the wheel turned before she made her comments about how he’ll die. And you’re missing the point of the statement since the reason Sukuna says “I’ve already adapted to it” and is so calm inside the domain expansion is because the perfect sphere is made out of the Liquid Metal that she’s been attacking him throughout the whole fight with, so Sukuna had already been adapting to it since the very start of the fight
Not necessary.
You are saying domains null CTs because to survive a DE you need CT which is nulled by DE so you need to resist the neutralizing effect, which doesn't make any sense...
Wait why doesn’t that make any sense? A DE nulls CT so you need a CT which can be activated in the domain expansion to be able to survive it.
Simple domain doesn't have a sure hit attack dude, when the narrator says they could activate a sure hit attack inside the domain amplification, he isn't comparing it to SDs but to DEs as well
Yes it does in fact have sure hit properties to it. A simple domain verbatim is just an expansion of your own domain, and your own domain carries a sure hit property to it. Hell it even has a basis for falling blossom emotion to be used to counter the sure hit effects of other domain’s.

FmeNXVpWIAcF1sl.jpg

Falling blossom emotion also a sure hit property to it as well, again it’s your own domain coming outward.

FmeNXd7WIAMNZMw

So no, the statement was in reference to a simple domain especially since he literally says “it’s like a simple domain only more advanced.”

A DOMAIN WITH A SURE-HIT ATTACK IS NO LONGER A DA, ITS A DE.
IT'S CALLED DOMAIN AMPLIFICATION WHEN IT'S AN EMPTY SPACE.
did you get my point now? Im saying after activating a CT/sure hit it will be much more like a DE, and the narrator says if it does that it will lose the neutralizing aspect.
NOPE YOURE VERY WRONG HERE.

Riddle me this, does a domain amplification have a barrier with specific parameters to it? No, then a domain amplification with a sure hit effect is not a domain expansion. A domain amplification with a sure hit is still not a domain expansion because it doesn’t have nearly as much “space” or “capacity” as a domain expansion does nor does it have a barrier to it as well which is vital to a domain expansion.

No, I didn't notice your response probably because I've been scrolling up and down to quote each 3 lines and respond to them and it's so ******* tiring, I do have Gojo as a pfp but I don't have the six eyes, so if I missed any part I apologize.
Anyways DEs do have a wider space but don't forget that it's imbued with a CT, so it's not an empty space because you've granted your CT to the domain itself at this point, and it's not on your body.
How do you know there isn’t enough empty space for it to neutralize another person’s CT? Just because it has it’s sure hit effect in it doesn’t mean it’s been completely “filled” or that it doesn’t have enough “capacity” to fit another person’s cursed technique in it. Like we know domain expansions have more space to them than domain amplifications, so you’re just assuming that a sure hit cursed technique imbued in a domain expansion completely fills up the “capacity” of a domain expansion when nothing says that way.

Again, you’re trying to extend the weakness of domain amplifications onto domain expansions when that has never been stated in the series at all.
First off, Todo doesn't teleport, secondly, even against Hanami, Hanami implied that if he activated his DE, it will be faster than Todo activating his CT, so anyways Todo was going to get inside the domain no matter what and no his CT won't help him escape because it will be like the limitless barrier, it will get countered the moment he tries to work around the DE rules, so SD was the best choice there as he would've gotten toasted if he got inside Mahito’s domain for a part of the second.
Switched places bro. And Hanami isn’t Mahito, if Hanami can activate it’s DE before Todo can use his CT then the same would apply to Todo using a simple domain. Hanami would make it first.
I already explained this above

Explained this too, when you grant your CT to the domain there is no capacity for your opponent to flow in so it wouldn't get neutralized
To a domain amplification, you have not demonstrated there is no capacity for your opponent to flow in it in regards to a domain expansion.

Please prove domain expansions fill up with capacity
Dude what? yeah it's realizing your innate domain but you can't do that without closing a barrier, only Sukuna and Kenny could do that feat, but don't apply them to the general definition of the DE as they are outliers.
What the…no I’m talking about domain amplifications. They don’t have barriers to them. They’re fundamentally different from domain expansions that way. They just extend their innate domain outward without their cursed technique to leave empty space, but that doesn’t necessarily apply to domain expansions without evidence that they do.

Especially when it creates a contradiction in the series that doesn’t need to be there without this artificial making.

Had to take yuka side at this point because it just... make sense
Remember DE have been spammed like light switch at this point? Yea that sukuna guy who wins almost every DE uses DA at the same time
now, falling blossom , simple domain, and domain amp works very different from eachother, i think
Qpgn2fG.png

simple domain neutralize the barrier
domain amp left some space
and falling blossom does some weird shit
nv7mpCx.png

I'm wondering where power negation comes from. If it's from Jogo being able to hit Gojo isn't that just because it got rid of Gojo's "can't be hit" effect rather than outright nullfying the use of jujustu?

Simple Domain ≈ Domain Amplification < Inverted Spear of Heaven, Infinity < Angel's CT, Jogo's Domain Expansion, Sukuna's Domain Amplification < Unlimited Void ≈ Malevolent Shrine

Domain Amplification is a more developed simple domain. (1x layer)
There's so many simple domain users out there, but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT. (2x layer)
Infinity can withstand Domain Amplification. (2x layer resistance)
Angel's CT can negates any cursed technique, which should include Infinity. (3x layer)
Jogo can negates Infinity with Domain Expansion. (3x layer)
Sukuna can negates infinity with his Domain Amplification. (3x layer)
Unlimited Void is stronger and can overwhelm Jogo's Domain Expansion. (4x layer)
Malevolent Shrine is around the same level as Unlimited Void. (4x layer)
how about this? I updated it

how about this? I updated it
how do you use prison realm (and related things) for layer? I honestly dont see it being scale to anyone
and if that the case, how come gojo cant escape the prison realm on his own?
the the whole page of conversation is about whether or not DE can be use for layering power null, that hasnt been concluded (soon to be)

how do you use prison realm (and related things) for layer? I honestly dont see it being scale to anyone
ISOH is implied to be better at negating stuff than simple domain.
and if that the case, how come gojo cant escape the prison realm on his own?
Because he was sealed?

the the whole page of conversation is about whether or not DE can be use for layering power null, that hasnt been concluded (soon to be)
yeah i just waiting for the result at this moment

ISOH is implied to be better at negating stuff than simple domain.
i really think this is depends on users
Because he was sealed?
you say "Infinity can withstand Domain Amplification. (2x layer resistance)" , "Unlimited Void is stronger and can overwhelm Jogo's Domain Expansion. (4x layer)", while "There's so many simple domain users out there, but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT. (2x layer)"
the fact that gojo is sealed shouldnt even be possible, and even so, he has 4 layers of power null, how come he couldnt just break it inside out

i really think this is depends on users
Its never stated to be so
the fact that gojo is sealed shouldnt even be possible, and even so, he has 4 layers of power null, how come he couldnt just break it inside out
Prison Realm can null Gojo's CE, i didn't include it in the scaling since it isn't technically negating stuff, but sealing it.

Without CE Gojo wouldn't able to use any CT

But you’re saying just being able to survive the move or perform your ability is an inherent “issue.” The problem with this is there’s no distinction between a resistance and a contradiction going by this framework.
No I haven't and I already explained it multiplie times why I think it's not a power null, stop accusing me of shit I haven't said, I never said my only argument is that people used their CTs inside domains, and I already explained how Hakai is different, I'm not going to reply anymore to this topic because its irrelevant and I don't give a **** about Hakai or characters that resist it.

It’s by orders of magnitudes incredibly less likely that Gege immediately contradicted himself the very next page after setting up a new function in like the 15th chapter of the series. More likely this isn’t a contradiction and sorcerers can just activate their CT to stop it from being nullified. Especially since this a statement that gets directly reaffirmed later on in the series.
Yeah this is not an argument either, Gege contradicted himself countless times in speed, I don't care if he contradicted himself (that's assuming it's a contradiction).
It doesn’t have to be “impressive” to be classified as a resistance. Resisting Genjutsu isn’t necessarily impressive but it can be done. Same can be said with this.
Eh, it should imo, claiming that only Gojo can do thisthen trying to convince that its okay if no-one ever in the series mentioned it as an impressive thing when they get impressed over less important stuff does mean that it's not as you're understanding it.

Yes we do? We literally see him look into the future from his perspective several times over the course of the fight, all of which suddenly disappear as soon as Hakari used his domain expansion. We even know the weaknesses to his ability as well. But again sure, this doesn’t contradict my point at all. This just means he’s able to use his CT even if the domain is trying to nullify it, again this wouldn’t be a contradiction especially since Gono
Dude, I already put scans and explained everything, what you're basically doing is just ignoring lure with pure headcanon just to push your point, he couldn't focus on the future because he was trying to analyse his situation and Hakari was spamming attacks, thats why he said immediately "I can't focus" not "I can't see" because he was basically focusing on other things, he did say "I can see", it's really clear at this point.
No Sukuna was inside Yorozu’s domain expansion and the wheel turned before she made her comments about how he’ll die. And you’re missing the point of the statement since the reason Sukuna says “I’ve already adapted to it” and is so calm inside the domain expansion is because the perfect sphere is made out of the Liquid Metal that she’s been attacking him throughout the whole fight with, so Sukuna had already been adapting to it since the very start of the fight
Go reread the chapter, when she activated her domain the sphere was already there, then the wheel clicked, that was after the activation of the domain meaning the domain didn't do anything to the wheel.
Yoruzo manifested the sphere
Yoruzo casted her domain to give the sphere a sure hit aspect
The wheel clicked meaning Mahoraga adapted.
If you can't bother yourself rereading the chapter then stop pushing the same point over and over again, it's annoying that most of my comments are basically explaining the plot because you don't want to open the chapter and read it.

Wait why doesn’t that make any sense? A DE nulls CT so you need a CT which can be activated in the domain expansion to be able to survive it.
Your statement doesn't make any sense, you are trying to prove your point with a weird circular argument.
Yes it does in fact have sure hit properties to it. A simple domain verbatim is just an expansion of your own domain, and your own domain carries a sure hit property to it. Hell it even has a basis for falling blossom emotion to be used to counter the sure hit effects of other domain’s.

FmeNXVpWIAcF1sl.jpg

Falling blossom emotion also a sure hit property to it as well, again it’s your own domain coming outward.

FmeNXd7WIAMNZMw

So no, the statement was in reference to a simple domain especially since he literally says “it’s like a simple domain only more advanced.”
No you don't understand how FBE really works, FBE isn't a domain imbued with a CT sure hit aspect, it's basically covering the user with a strong CE that repels anything it touches.
Why SD can't neutralize a CT? It's basically because it's not an empty domain, just like domain expansions, while domain amplifications creates an empty domain to allow the enemy's CT to flow in it, however domain expansions are imbued with a sure hit CT that will bypass the enemy's CT if it tried to block it just like the limitless barrier, which is why Gojo never tried to use his limitless barrier inside MS because it will never work, he used red because it doesn't get neutralized by the sure hit unlike the limitless barrier, and btw red consumes much more energy so the limitless barrier would've been a much better choice.
NOPE YOURE VERY WRONG HERE.

Riddle me this, does a domain amplification have a barrier with specific parameters to it? No, then a domain amplification with a sure hit effect is not a domain expansion. A domain amplification with a sure hit is still not a domain expansion because it doesn’t have nearly as much “space” or “capacity” as a domain expansion does nor does it have a barrier to it as well which is vital to a domain expansion
...Okay so you are saying that the barrier is what neutralizes the CT?
I'm going to say it for the last time, the space or capacity that you are arguing for are imbued with your CT, it's stated multiple times in the series, which is why it's a guaranteed hit and it exists on your body immediately once activated because the whole domain is imbued with the cursed technique so once its activated it will hit surely.
It's stated here, and here, you are basically trapped in your opponent's cursed technique where you can't dodge or block anything.
How do you know there isn’t enough empty space for it to neutralize another person’s CT? Just because it has it’s sure hit effect in it doesn’t mean it’s been completely “filled” or that it doesn’t have enough “capacity” to fit another person’s cursed technique in it. Like we know domain expansions have more space to them than domain amplifications, so you’re just assuming that a sure hit cursed technique imbued in a domain expansion completely fills up the “capacity” of a domain expansion when nothing says that way.

Again, you’re trying to extend the weakness of domain amplifications onto domain expansions when that has never been stated in the series at al
Because its a space imbued with CT.. how many times am I going to repeat the same shit over and over again these are basic definitions in jjk.
Switched places bro. And Hanami isn’t Mahito, if Hanami can activate it’s DE before Todo can use his CT then the same would apply to Todo using a simple domain. Hanami would make it first.
Mahito scales above Hanami lmao, again SD is the safest way to protect against a domain expansion unless you can cast a domain as well, it's implied Todo wouldn't have time to use his CT once Hanami casts his domain, the same would apply to Mahito since he scales above Hanami and even the narrator commended his DE activation speed, whether you will say SD is faster or not it doesn't matter as its the most safe option there.
To a domain amplification, you have not demonstrated there is no capacity for your opponent to flow in it in regards to a domain expansion.

Please prove domain expansions fill up with capacity
Already responded to that.
What the…no I’m talking about domain amplifications. They don’t have barriers to them. They’re fundamentally different from domain expansions that way. They just extend their innate domain outward without their cursed technique to leave empty space, but that doesn’t necessarily apply to domain expansions without evidence that they do.

Especially when it creates a contradiction in the series that doesn’t need to be there without this artificial making.
Domain expansion is a mix between barrier techniques and high CE to manifest your innate domain.
If you wanna say the nullifying aspect is due to barriers, barriers never showed the ability to neutralize CTs, the nullifying aspect is gained by the dense CE in the domain that activates the CT which is already imbued withen the domain, that's what Jogo said (if we're here in my more potent domain) it's more potent and dense than Gojo's domain (his limitless barrier) so the barrier was bypased.

It's not an artifical making, it's supported by an in depth explanations of each skill from by using manga itself, as well as taking the character's perspective into count as well as the many instances where characters didn't have any problem in using a CT inside domains not as if they were resisting anythin, Gojo's main problem inside MS was replenishing his burnt out CT not activating it, and whenever anyone uses a CT inside the domain its not implied or even stated to be something that's not possible under normal occasions.

Had to take yuka side at this point because it just... make sense
Remember DE have been spammed like light switch at this point? Yea that sukuna guy who wins almost every DE uses DA at the same time
now, falling blossom , simple domain, and domain amp works very different from eachother, i think
Qpgn2fG.png

simple domain neutralize the barrier
domain amp left some space
and falling blossom does some weird shit
nv7mpCx.png
Off topic matter but it's stated multiple times rn that the sure hit attack comes with the barrier, without the barrier you can't activate a sure hit attack.
SD counters the barrier (by creating a domain around the user and thus the enemy's domain wouldnt reach that area because its linked to the barrier).
However both Gojo and Yuki were able to use a simple domain that null the sure hit attack, so probably Sukuna's and Kenjaku's domains have barriers but they aren't closed, so they aren't barrier-less domains but more like opened-barrier domains

No I haven't and I already explained it multiplie times why I think it's not a power null, stop accusing me of shit I haven't said, I never said my only argument is that people used their CTs inside domains, and I already explained how Hakai is different, I'm not going to reply anymore to this topic because its irrelevant and I don't give a **** about Hakai or characters that resist it.
You literally said “I don’t care man if it has the same resistances it should be removed” you didn’t even explain why Hakai is different what?

But sure dude we can just move on and focus on the points that actually are related to the argument here.
Yeah this is not an argument either, Gege contradicted himself countless times in speed, I don't care if he contradicted himself (that's assuming it's a contradiction).
You’re the one who’s saying it’s a contradiction, but either way this doesn’t have to classify as a contradiction since it’s just one of your making. Occam’s razor wouldn’t support this
Dude, I already put scans and explained everything, what you're basically doing is just ignoring lure with pure headcanon just to push your point, he couldn't focus on the future because he was trying to analyse his situation and Hakari was spamming attacks, thats why he said immediately "I can't focus" not "I can't see" because he was basically focusing on other things, he did say "I can see", it's really clear at this point.
You’re just not even reading the arguments or responses I’m giving you wow. This paragraph is useless because I didn’t even argue against your point in that response, I just corrected you on your statement of how we “didn’t know how Charles sees into the future” and then I clarified we do in fact know how his ability works and then I didn’t even argue against the point you made because it didn’t affect the point I was making
Go reread the chapter, when she activated her domain the sphere was already there, then the wheel clicked, that was after the activation of the domain meaning the domain didn't do anything to the wheel.
Yoruzo manifested the sphere
Yoruzo casted her domain to give the sphere a sure hit aspect
The wheel clicked meaning Mahoraga adapted.
You actually keep on ignoring the point I plainly lay out it’s almost wild. You know the reason why the wheel clicked in the domain right? Before Yoruzo activated her CT in the domain as well like you mentioned? Because Sukuna “already adapted to it.” That’s why, he literally says as much to Yoruzo on why the domain’s sure hit didn’t work on Mahoraga.

but again dude, I keep on saying this is a pointless argument since it changes nothing of my point. Mahoraga can just be resistant it doesn’t change my point.
If you can't bother yourself rereading the chapter then stop pushing the same point over and over again, it's annoying that most of my comments are basically explaining the plot because you don't want to open the chapter and read it.
If you can’t bother to read my arguments and instead just go off on a pure strawman on a point that’s tangentially related to the main argument, stop pushing for that point. What’s annoying is you latching onto an argument that doesn’t even matter to the point I’m making and then even
No you don't understand how FBE really works, FBE isn't a domain imbued with a CT sure hit aspect, it's basically covering the user with a strong CE that repels anything it touches.
Why SD can't neutralize a CT? It's basically because it's not an empty domain, just like domain expansions, while domain amplifications creates an empty domain to allow the enemy's CT to flow in it, however domain expansions are imbued with a sure hit CT that will bypass the enemy's CT if it tried to block it just like the limitless barrier, which is why Gojo never tried to use his limitless barrier inside MS because it will never work,
What you say here doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. How does a domain “bypass” Gojo’s infinity without neutralizing it? In order for Gojo to be hit it first needs to get past infinity and the way it gets passed infinity is by “neutralizing it’s cursed technique”

Not by “bypassing” it whatever that means.
he used red because it doesn't get neutralized by the sure hit unlike the limitless barrier, and btw red consumes much more energy so the limitless barrier would've been a much better choice.
“ALL CURSED TECHNIQUES get neutralized by a domain expansion” -Kenjaku.
...Okay so you are saying that the barrier is what neutralizes the CT?
Creating a much more advanced and larger barrier can leave enough “space” to both imbue a sure hit move and your opponents cursed technique yo neutralize it. It’s a much wider range, so naturally it can have much more “capacity” to it.

I don’t know why you don’t believe so when nothing in the series indicates otherwise. You’re the one creating the contradiction here, not the story.
I'm going to say it for the last time, the space or capacity that you are arguing for are imbued with your CT, it's stated multiple times in the series, which is why it's a guaranteed hit and it exists on your body immediately once activated because the whole domain is imbued with the cursed technique so once its activated it will hit surely.
Ok but the issue is that in domain amplifications there’s not enough space to imbue both a sure hit and your opponents cursed technique in order to neutralize it. Where is it ever stated this same weakness carries over to domain expansions?

Where is it ever stated domain expansions don’t have enough capacity or space to be able to neutralize cursed techniques? Gege already directly stated things like simple domains don’t neutralize cursed techniques but he never mentioned domain expansions.

Just because domain amplifications can’t fit both a neutralization aspect and a sure hit aspect to it doesn’t mean domain expansions do as well. Nothing in the series has ever stated this, it’s only your carrying over the weakness of one onto the other.
Because its a space imbued with CT.. how many times am I going to repeat the same shit over and over again these are basic definitions in jjk.
Now please prove that the space is entirely filled up in a domain expansion to the point where it can’t neutralize another person’s CT like a domain amplification can’t.

Please prove a domain expansion has no more “capacity” to fill in a sure hit attack and neutralize an attack at the same time. Just because a domain amplification doesn’t have enough space, doesn’t mean a far larger and more advanced domaine expansion doesn’t.

Your argument fundamentally hinges on the fact that you’re carrying over the weakness of domain amplifications into domain expansions without anything in the series saying so. So then it’s incumbent upon you to demonstrate that the same weakness carries on over.

How many times do I have to repeat this before you actually address the argument I am presenting you.
Domain expansion is a mix between barrier techniques and high CE to manifest your innate domain.
If you wanna say the nullifying aspect is due to barriers, barriers never showed the ability to neutralize CTs, the nullifying aspect is gained by the dense CE in the domain that activates the CT which is already imbued withen the domain, that's what Jogo said (if we're here in my more potent domain) it's more potent and dense than Gojo's domain (his limitless barrier) so the barrier was bypased.
The barrier can just leave more “space” or have more “capacity” for expanding your innate domain in order to put a person’s cursed technique inside of it to neutralize it. Similar to domain amplifications. Nothing says putting a sure hit in a domain expansion fills it up to “capacity” like domain amplifications do. That’s just you trying to carry on the weakness over when nothing in the series indicates that way and is in fact contradicted.
It's not an artifical making, it's supported by an in depth explanations of each skill from by using manga itself, as well as taking the character's perspective into count as well as the many instances where characters didn't have any problem in using a CT inside domains not as if they were resisting anythin, Gojo's main problem inside MS was replenishing his burnt out CT not activating it, and whenever anyone uses a CT inside the domain its not implied or even stated to be something that's not possible under normal occasions.
No it is not. At all. Your argument fundamentally hinges on the fact that you’re trying to claim a sure hit fills a domain expansion to “capacity” like with a domain amplification, but nothing in the series indicates that way at all. That could just be a weakness to domain amplifications exclusively and not domain expansions like your t trying to extend it to. Characters using their CT’s inside a domain expansion also isn’t a contradiction either since in the very beginning of getting introduced to this ability it’s clarified you can activate your own cursed technique inside a domain expansion. So you c a resist the neutralizing aspect to it.

The reason the contradiction is artifice is because if you don’t extend the weakness of domain amplifications filling up to capacity with sure hit moves onto domain expansions, then there becomes no contradiction in the series. That’s why it’s artificial, it’s entirely made from your own making.

Yall talking about all this bullshit

Let's get to fixing the verse
So everyone agrees that Grade 1 Cursed Spirits and above should scale to 8-B Mechamaru's calc as a minimum, the Tier 7s for most characters need better justification/scaling otherwise they gotta go and Curse Naoya blitzing Awakened Maki at Mach 3 is Plot-Induced Stupidity right?

Last edited:
So everyone agrees that Grade 1 Cursed Spirits and above should scale to 8-B Mechamaru's calc as a minimum, the Tier 7s for most characters gotta go and Curse Naoya blitzing Awakened Maki at Mach 3 is Plot-Induced Stupidity right?
Sure on the 8-B, tier 7 is most grade 1 sorcerers, Nanami has a calc that got him at tier 7. And no Naoya doing that is not pis at all. The verse is generally below that speed prior to Cg.

Scratch the tier 7
Since Ratio Collapse is Nanami's power at 110-120% and he limits his cursed energy to 80-90% outside of Overtime, that would put Nanami between 250.1 and 307 Tons normally which is pretty similar to Chojuro's Stone Hand calc at 260.6 Tons, unless there's a Tier 7 feat anywhere else that would scale to Grade 1 Sorcerers, 8-A seems to be more consistent

And no Naoya doing that is not pis at all
I guess Maki's bullet catch is considered an outlier now (the method that got High Hypersonic results is questionable too after the Standards for Reactions thread from KT). I guess the feat being an outlier would makes sense even if it was really HH since Piercing Blood being Mach 1 and Naoya being faster than sound were considered impressive speeds.

It just seemed like PiS to me since Maki intercepted Human Naoya moving at his top speed (an unknown degree faster than Mach 1) while her back was turned to him but then got blitzed by Mach 3 Curse Naoya, who started moving to her from a far larger distance, ramming into her head-on.

It just seemed like PiS to me since Maki intercepted Human Naoya moving at his top speed (an unknown degree faster than Mach 1) while her back was turned to him but then got blitzed by Mach 3 Curse Naoya, who started moving to her from a far larger distance, ramming into her head-on.
didn't happen

You literally said “I don’t care man if it has the same resistances it should be removed” you didn’t even explain why Hakai is different what?

But sure dude we can just move on and focus on the points that actually are related to the argument here.
Again I don't care and this isn't a dbs thread, just because Hakai has the same issues (in your opinion) and it's accepted doesn't mean I should accept this, this isn't an argument.
You’re the one who’s saying it’s a contradiction, but either way this doesn’t have to classify as a contradiction since it’s just one of your making. Occam’s razor wouldn’t support this
Yeah it is a contradiction and basically saying "Gege wouldn't contradict himself" isn't an argument because we aren't talking about an omniscience infallible God.

You’re just not even reading the arguments or responses I’m giving you wow. This paragraph is useless because I didn’t even argue against your point in that response, I just corrected you on your statement of how we “didn’t know how Charles sees into the future” and then I clarified we do in fact know how his ability works and then I didn’t even argue against the point you made because it didn’t affect the point I was making
Anything I skip is either something I didn't see or something that wouldn't change anything so I just move on, I don't need to keep arguing how Charles saw the future inside the domain but Hakari was pushing him to the point he couldn't focus when
you are going to just say "okay he is resistent" which I disagree with, you can't explain how its a resistance except with headcanon despite that not being implied anywhere in the story.

You actually keep on ignoring the point I plainly lay out it’s almost wild. You know the reason why the wheel clicked in the domain right? Before Yoruzo activated her CT in the domain as well like you mentioned? Because Sukuna “already adapted to it.” That’s why, he literally says as much to Yoruzo on why the domain’s sure hit didn’t work on Mahoraga.

but again dude, I keep on saying this is a pointless argument since it changes nothing of my point. Mahoraga can just be resistant it doesn’t change my point.
Do you know what you're arguing for? You are arguing that DEs null all CTs, the wheel adapted after the domain was already casted, it clicked, but based on your understanding the wheel should just get nulled immediately after the DE, and I've repeated this hundreds times but you still believe that just because he said "I've already adapted" which is a present perfect tense that was made after the domain expansion meaning it includes all the time they fought in, and since the wheel clicked inside the domain then it adapted to the sphere (which is the last thing Yoruzo had) right there as its the sure hit attack, just as it clicked when Gojo was about to wreck Sukuna inside the unlimited void.

And I did bring scans while you basically didn't bring any thing rather than a false understanding that's not supported anywhere.

What’s annoying is you latching onto an argument that doesn’t even matter to the point I’m making and then even
I'm using many arguments but you're just trying to misinterpret the manga to try to counter one of them which is why I keep correcting everytime, if you wanna consider it as resistance then stop misinterpreting the manga if you don't have another proper response

What you say here doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. How does a domain “bypass” Gojo’s infinity without neutralizing it? In order for Gojo to be hit it first needs to get past infinity and the way it gets passed infinity is by “neutralizing it’s cursed technique”

Not by “bypassing” it whatever that means.
Dude, I referred to that as neutralizing in my previous posts, the sure hit bypasses/neutralizes/whatever you wanna use the limitless barrier, which is what they said in his fight against Sukuna, the domain will null the limitless which makes Gojo inviolable, however it didnt null the other applications of the infinite which is why Gojo didn't try to use his barrier even though its a better choice than red because red will **** his ce resources if he kept using it with RCT and DEs, a thing that you didn't respond to until now.

“ALL CURSED TECHNIQUES get neutralized by a domain expansion” -Kenjaku.
Already countered
Creating a much more advanced and larger barrier can leave enough “space” to both imbue a sure hit move and your opponents cursed technique yo neutralize it. It’s a much wider range, so naturally it can have much more “capacity” to it.

I don’t know why you don’t believe so when nothing in the series indicates otherwise. You’re the one creating the contradiction here, not the story.
At this point you're just ignoring what i write, i don't need to find a scan that says "every ******* cm in the domain is imbued with ct".

It's stated that this space is imbued with CT, imbued with something means filled with it.
If you can't counter this point that's fine, just don't try to dodge it and say its not indicated when it's stated or implied in almost every domain battle.
Ok but the issue is that in domain amplifications there’s not enough space to imbue both a sure hit and your opponents cursed technique in order to neutralize it. Where is it ever stated this same weakness carries over to domain expansions?

Where is it ever stated domain expansions don’t have enough capacity or space to be able to neutralize cursed techniques? Gege already directly stated things like simple domains don’t neutralize cursed techniques but he never mentioned domain expansions.

Just because domain amplifications can’t fit both a neutralization aspect and a sure hit aspect to it doesn’t mean domain expansions do as well. Nothing in the series has ever stated this, it’s only your carrying over the weakness of one onto the other.
Dude why it's called a sure hit? It's imbued within that domain, meaning the domain is filled with that CT, it's not like domains have infinite attack speed lmao which is why infinite is neutralized because it works as a domain around the user, again its misinterpretations over misinterpretations.
Now please prove that the space is entirely filled up in a domain expansion to the point where it can’t neutralize another person’s CT like a domain amplification can’t.

Please prove a domain expansion has no more “capacity” to fill in a sure hit attack and neutralize an attack at the same time. Just because a domain amplification doesn’t have enough space, doesn’t mean a far larger and more advanced domaine expansion doesn’t.

Your argument fundamentally hinges on the fact that you’re carrying over the weakness of domain amplifications into domain expansions without anything in the series saying so. So then it’s incumbent upon you to demonstrate that the same weakness carries on over.

How many times do I have to repeat this before you actually address the argument I am presenting you
Are you for real now?👀
imbue something/someone with something:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/imbue-with
to fill something or someone with a particular feeling, quality, or idea:
If its imbued with the CT then it's filled with it, after rereading the manga I recommend reading a dictionary, no offense, but its really not good for you lol.
No it is not. At all. Your argument fundamentally hinges on the fact that you’re trying to claim a sure hit fills a domain expansion to “capacity” like with a domain amplification, but nothing in the series indicates that way at all. That could just be a weakness to domain amplifications exclusively and not domain expansions like your t trying to extend it to. Characters using their CT’s inside a domain expansion also isn’t a contradiction either since in the very beginning of getting introduced to this ability it’s clarified you can activate your own cursed technique inside a domain expansion. So you c a resist the neutralizing aspect to it.

The reason the contradiction is artifice is because if you don’t extend the weakness of domain amplifications filling up to capacity with sure hit moves onto domain expansions, then there becomes no contradiction in the series. That’s why it’s artificial, it’s entirely made from your own making.
If the domain is stated to be imbued with the CT then it means its filled with it.
I don't need to find a scan that says "it's filled to maximum capacity" lol

Last edited:
sAUDy3C.png

What do you all think about this?
according to the fan translation, it says:
AMPLIFICATION (展延 - ten’en) Wrapping oneself in a domain like “water”. The act of expanding a domain thinly, like a film, over one’s own body is called Domain Amplification. When Domain Amplification is activated, it can neutralize the sure-hit effects of a Domain Expansion. It can also neutralize the technique of any target that is touched, and has the great merit of allowing the user to act freely even while it is activated. However, while using Domain Amplification the innate technique cannot be activated, so the user is limited to employing physical attacks.
The bolded part is what Im talking about, the scan says DA is basically expanding a domain but only over your body, and it can neutralize the sure-hit effects of DEs.
Its strange though because Sukuna still needed to touch Gojo even with amplification

sAUDy3C.png

What do you all think about this?
according to the fan translation, it says:

The bolded part is what Im talking about, the scan says DA is basically expanding a domain but only over your body, and it can neutralize the sure-hit effects of DEs.
Its strange though because Sukuna still needed to touch Gojo even with amplification
Nah he didn't. That was just explanation but Sukuna was fine inside Gojo domain until burn out happened in chapter 229

Nah he didn't. That was just explanation but Sukuna was fine inside Gojo domain until burn out happened in chapter 229
Gojo noticed that the sure hit attack was disabled after Sukuna touched him so I took it as Sukuna removed it then, but you might be correct
Only Dagon's shows stuff like this. We see with Naoya's domain the frames stuff has to move
That's fair, it might be due to the art as Gege wanted to show the sure hit because, in Dagons’s domain, it's linked to the fact that it's a sure hit attack as Naobito needed to activate FBE which is an anti-sure-hit technique, but that's not confirmed so Im not going to push for anything now, it could be only for Dagon

Only Dagon's shows stuff like this. We see with Naoya's domain the frames stuff has to move
maybe incomplete domain
i mean, we alr know at this point that different users have different condition at their domain, more condition = harder to operate

Tbh it is completely possible because Maki linked that to the nature of sure-hit attacks, and Naobito immediately activated FBE
Also that Reggie scan implies the same thing,
but yeah that Naoya scene does indicate that the chains needed to move, might be due to the art but idk I need to check a few things

Back