• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So basically in your scan when Jogo said my jujutsu will reach you he meant his CE? Or when Yuji wanted to use a CT and Gojo said him no you can't use jujutsu it meant Yuji can't use CE?
Jujutsu is basically running your CE into a CT

For your information domain amp does null ct because it creates an empty domain and thus your opponent ct will flow into that domain, meaning it will get neutralized.

However domain expansion doesnt, it expands a domain and apply a ct inside it, so you can't inside this domain use your ct to counter the applied ct
Jujutsu doesn’t have to exclusively mean CT, it can apply to CE as well. There’s on panel nothing showing Gojo used a CT to block Jogo’s domain. Nothing. We know what Gojo’s CT’s are and nothing indicates he used one there. Jujutsu can mean Cursed energy as well.

This can be an application of both domain expansions and domain amplifications. These don’t have to be mutually exclusive especially when it’s both stated and shown multiple times in the series that Domain’s do nullify cursed techniques.

so it neutralizes your CT, with their own CT in a domain expansion? “Neutralizes” is the exact word Jogo used which very much indicates power null.

There’s multiple things in the series indicating Domain’s nullify your cursed techniques.

This doesn't prove anything, the wheel hasn't adapted to anything there, the domain should've neutralized the ten shadows technique which includes the wheel
Nah Yorozu was positive only Sukuna can win by domain. Sukuna could have used other CT if her domain didn't nulled Sukuna CT.

Okay why is simple domain the highest?

Why is domain amp high?

Isoh and Miguels rope do different things, they don't nullify the same thing. The rope disrupts and cancel's out the ct effects. Isoh nullifies the ct itself, so we can't even use the rope here.

The bottom of the list doesn't make sense, Domain amp above Domain expansion? Why?
Nah wait hold on i used the wrong symbol 💀

I just realised it now

Simple Domain < Domain Amplification < Inverted Spear of Heaven ≈ Miguel's Rope ≈ Angel's CT < Infinity < Jogo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Amplification < Gojo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Expansion

Domain Amplification is a more developed simple domain.
There's so many simple domain users out there (and possibly Domain Amplification user), but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT.
Gojo could survive from Jacob Ladder, which indicate either he can survive the effect of it or his Infinity can endure the technique.

I could see it being a 3x layer resistance for Infinity and 5x layer for Gojo/Sukuna Domain Expansion
Ight fixed it

Ight fixed it
When did domain amp negate or resist simple domain?
When did domain amp negate or resist isoh?
Same as I said, the rope and isoh do different things, the rope shouldn't be there for the layering since it's not powernulling the same stuff.
Angel's ct should be above infinity, it nullifies ct.

Infinity < Jogo's domain ~ Sukuna's amp < Gojo's domain ~ Sukuna domain

Makes the most sense but I still don't see why Sukuna's amp is above jogo's domain.

Not gonna keep going over this, Gojo very clearly hit the meteor with his hand not a ct
He said he used Jujutsu and Jujutsu is directly linked with cursed techniques usage not with CE attacks lmfao
The wheel is not the ten shadows, it's mahoraga's own item. Idk where u got that from, and Charles sight is his ct
The wheel is a ct, Sukuna was using TS which gave him access to the wheel as its an application of the CT, I don't understand how you can even say such a statement dude

Also Charles said he can see the future while fighting against Hakari inside the domain

Jujutsu doesn’t have to exclusively mean CT, it can apply to CE as well. There’s on panel nothing showing Gojo used a CT to block Jogo’s domain. Nothing. We know what Gojo’s CT’s are and nothing indicates he used one there. Jujutsu can mean Cursed energy as well.

This can be an application of both domain expansions and domain amplifications. These don’t have to be mutually exclusive especially when it’s both stated and shown multiple times in the series that Domain’s do nullify cursed techniques.

so it neutralizes your CT, with their own CT in a domain expansion? “Neutralizes” is the exact word Jogo used which very much indicates power null.

There’s multiple things in the series indicating Domain’s nullify your cursed techniques.
You don't use Jujutsu when u create a CE attack, Gojo literally linked Jujutsu to CT in usage

Also it's not stated multiple times other than Kenny's statement which (talking it by your understanding) is contradicted by at least 2 occasions, or 3 if we counted Gojo against Sukuna, as Gojo was replenishing his CT because he was going through a CT burnout after a domain expansion, not because he was inside the domain, which is why he still replenished his CT even after destroying the shrine in the 3rd domain clash when we know the shrine and unlimited void both canceled each other's effects inside the barrier.

Nah Yorozu was positive only Sukuna can win by domain. Sukuna could have used other CT if her domain didn't nulled Sukuna CT.
She was positively confident because sue created a sphere, and by applying the CT (which was the sphere) inside the domain, Sukuna will definitely get hit and die.

The point still stands, the wheel wasn't affected by the domain

When did domain amp negate or resist simple domain?
It stated to be more developed than Simple Domain, but eh i guess they are comparable then
When did domain amp negate or resist isoh?
They are both above (I think) simple domain but other than that they don't have any scaling linked whatsoever
Same as I said, the rope and isoh do different things, the rope shouldn't be there for the layering since it's not powernulling the same stuff.
fair

Angel's ct should be above infinity, it nullifies ct.
Gojo was fine after getting hit by it, surely that means Jacob Ladder cannot penetrate even Infinity
Infinity < Jogo's domain ~ Sukuna's amp < Gojo's domain ~ Sukuna domain

Makes the most sense but I still don't see why Sukuna's amp is above jogo's domain.
Its not above, they are both above infinity so around the same level. ≈ denotes comparability

He said he used Jujutsu and Jujutsu is directly linked with cursed techniques usage not with CE attacks lmfao
No, the word “jujutsu” does not intrinsically mean “cursed techniques.” In fact in series it can have multiple meanings and has been used multiple times in other contexts.

without-going-into-much-detail-in-gojo-vs-sukuna-dont-v0-v6hrzqwxaf9b1.jpg

The wheel is a ct, Sukuna was using TS which gave him access to the wheel as its an application of the CT, I don't understand how you can even say such a statement dude

Also Charles said he can see the future while fighting against Hakari inside the domain
I guess he resists power null too.

What you’re basically saying is “well Hakai can’t have existence erasure to it, look Goku survived a hakai, so it can’t be existence erasure,”

Like that just means he can resist the power null. It’s directly stTed
You don't use Jujutsu when u create a CE attack, Gojo literally linked Jujutsu to CT in usage
Again these terms aren’t mutually exclusive. “Jujutsu” directly translates to “curse.” Not cursed technique, just curse and we’ve seen the word used in multiple contexts before. So just because it CAN mean “cursed technique” doesn’t mean it EXCLUSIVELY does.
Also it's not stated multiple times other than Kenny's statement which (talking it by your understanding) is contradicted by at least 2 occasions, or 3 if we counted Gojo against Sukuna, as Gojo was replenishing his CT because he was going through a CT burnout after a domain expansion, not because he was inside the domain, which is why he still replenished his CT even after destroying the shrine in the 3rd domain clash when we know the shrine and unlimited void both canceled each other's effects inside the barrier.
It is. Jogo states domain’s “neutralize” Gojo’s infinity and there’s Kenjaku’s statement directly confirming domain’s nullify cursed techniques. And it doesn’t have to be “contradicted” since that’s like saying Hakai being existence erasure is “contradicted” by people surviving Hakai. That just means they resist the effect.

Domain’s naturally nullify CT. That is something directly confirmed by Kenjaku, so just saying “not they don’t” doesn’t work because we’ve both SEEN it happen on panel with Gojo and have had it STATED to us multiple times now.
The point still stands, the wheel wasn't affected by the domain
And Vegeta wasn’t effected by Toppo’s hakai, does that mean that Hakai now doesn’t have existence erasure properties?

Wow. the wheel is not an application of the ct, the animals are and the shadow manip is, the wheel is simply an item that Maho has. If you prove its a ct then cool though. Charles resist power null then.
Using the wheel require an access to the TS, it's an application of the TS cursed technique.

TS is the machine, CE is the electricity, and the wheel is something that the machine can apply, if you destroyed the machine, the wheel is removed.

I don't know how can I make it more clear than that.

No, the word “jujutsu” does not intrinsically mean “cursed techniques.” In fact in series it can have multiple meanings and has been used multiple times in other contexts.

without-going-into-much-detail-in-gojo-vs-sukuna-dont-v0-v6hrzqwxaf9b1.jpg
You do understand that heian era is also called golden age of cursed techniques as well as golden age of Jujutsu? Which again supports my point that Jujutsu and CTs are linked, Gojo literally said you pour CE in the CT to activate it, then with jujutsu you will perform the technique, which is how he twisted the can with Jujutsu which is the same way he twisted bald guy limbs in the exchange event, which is also the reason Yuji can't use Jujutsu is because he doesn't have a CT.
You just supported my point, thank you

I guess he resists power null too.

What you’re basically saying is “well Hakai can’t have existence erasure to it, look Goku survived a hakai, so it can’t be existence erasure,”

Like that just means he can resist the power null. It’s directly stTed
No that's just called a contradiction, in the same context when Gojo admitted that his limitless was neutralized he said you can use jujutsu but didn't recommend it, Jujutsu is linked with CT usage as its explained in early jjk, which is supported by many instances where characters could use cursed techniques and nobody commented on how its impossible, because its basically not.

1) Gojo using jujutsu inside Jogo's domain (already mentioned)
2) Gojo using red inside MS
3) Charles using his CT inside Idle death gamble
4) Sukuna using the wheel inside Yoruzo's domain.

Even in the Gojo vs Sukuna whenever something surprising happen they mention it, Yuji who was with Gojo inside Jogo's domain wasn't surprised when Gojo used his CTs inside MS despite his severe lack of knowledge on these things, because nobody in the series understands it this way.

And by the way, domain amplifications can null the cts because they form an empty space, where the cts will flow into it and thus be neutrilised, Kusakabe literally said in this scan that DAs are domains but without a sure hit attack in order to neutralize your opponent's cursed techniques.

Which is by the way mentioned in Megumi vs Reggie, Hanami and Jogo had the ability to perform a must hit attack in their domain amplifications but they didn't because they wouldn't be able to neutralize the limitless, domain expansions are basically a domain amplifications but with a wider range and a CT, and this is a statement from the narrator where he links CT neutralization in DAs to the fact that they don't have a sure hit attack.

So now you have 3 statements that contradict what Kenny said, one is from Gojo who will shit on Kenny if it comes down to understanding Jujutsu as hes someone who understands sorcery effectively to the point where he could counter a barrierless domains, one is from Kusakabe whom is stated by Gege to help in explanations, one is from the narrator himself.

You also have many instances where characters are applying their cursed techniques inside domain expansions without it being noted as impressive or a resist to anything, unlike in dbs where is resisting Hakai is notably impressive, using a cursed technique inside a domain was never a case like that.

Again these terms aren’t mutually exclusive. “Jujutsu” directly translates to “curse.” Not cursed technique, just curse and we’ve seen the word used in multiple contexts before. So just because it CAN mean “cursed technique” doesn’t mean it EXCLUSIVELY does.
It does mean curse, however in usage, its linked to cursed techniques, and not to normal CE attacks by Gojo himself who's the one who made the statement inside Jogo's domain.

It is. Jogo states domain’s “neutralize” Gojo’s infinity and there’s Kenjaku’s statement directly confirming domain’s nullify cursed techniques. And it doesn’t have to be “contradicted” since that’s like saying Hakai being existence erasure is “contradicted” by people surviving Hakai. That just means they resist the effect.
Both these statements in their contexts are linked with the sure hit attacks, as they both mention Gojo's limitless barrier, because inside the domain the barrier is basically pushing back against the sure hit, that's why it will get neutralized because the attack is sure to hit.

However I provided many statements that a domain with a sure hit attack is not going to neutralize a cursed technique.

And Vegeta wasn’t effected by Toppo’s hakai, does that mean that Hakai now doesn’t have existence erasure properties?
Off topic but Vegeta was never hit by Toppo's Hakai, and Hakai have many statements and feats unlike this shit which you all are trying to prove despite being contradicted with many feats and statements.

dude what
So basically Nanami can use the wheel, Kenjaku as well.

Unless it's an application of the TS everybody would be using it if they understand Sorcery

I'm not going to try more on this point as I already explained it in the simplest way

If they were in Sukuna's position then yeah obviously they would lmao. The ct just gives access to the shadow space that stores the wheel.
So you are saying that Yuta can take the wheel and store it in Rika similar to the weapons that he stores there, at this point I'm not sure if you even read what you are typing.

Sukuna even needed a hand sign to summon the wheel similar to summoning the other shadows, the wheel is just a part of a shadow of the TS cursed technique.

So you are saying that Yuta can take the wheel and store it in Rika similar to the weapons that he stores there, at this point I'm not sure if you even read what you are typing.

Sukuna even needed a hand sign to summon the wheel similar to summoning the other shadows, the wheel is just a part of a shadow of the TS cursed technique.
Yuta's in the same position as Sukuna sure.

And just to put the nail in the coffin regarding jujutsu point, when Gojo said I blocked the attack with jujutsu, Gege included a panel where 2 figures are opposing each other and the other one blocks with something called B while the first attacks with A, so Gojo didn't just destroy the rock with his hand, he did apply a ct as we know A is a ct must hit attack
Yuta's in the same position as Sukuna sure.

What's "the same position as Sukuna"? It's basically having an access to the TS

You do understand that heian era is also called golden age of cursed techniques as well as golden age of Jujutsu? Which again supports my point that Jujutsu and CTs are linked, Gojo literally said you pour CE in the CT to activate it, then with jujutsu you will perform the technique, which is how he twisted the can with Jujutsu which is the same way he twisted bald guy limbs in the exchange event, which is also the reason Yuji can't use Jujutsu is because he doesn't have a CT.
You just supported my point, thank you
Ok but you don’t seem to understand that the word “jujutsu” doesn’t mean “cursed technique” intrinsically. Again the WORD “jujutsu” translates just to “curse” here’s another example:

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_4_09.jpg

If “jujutsu” just intrinsically meant “cursed technique” then why did Yuji add the word “SPELLS” in his sentence?

It’s because “jujutsu” just means “curse” that’s just what it means. And different contested around each sentence can shape the exact meaning the word “jujutsu” is being referred to.

But again since the word JUJUTSU just means CURSE, the phrase “cursed energy” literally translates to “Jujutsu energy” or just “jujutsu” if you wanna make it short.
No that's just called a contradiction, in the same context when Gojo admitted that his limitless was neutralized he said you can use jujutsu but didn't recommend it, Jujutsu is linked with CT usage as its explained in early jjk, which is supported by many instances where characters could use cursed techniques and nobody commented on how its impossible, because its basically not.
No it is not. It’s just called a resistance, by your logic Hakai being survived by people is a contradiction to Hakai having existence erasure properties. By the way Gojo saying you can use jujutsu inside a domain immediately after it being clarified a domain neutralizes his cursed techniques….means it’s possible to resist the nullifying effect of a domain.

That doesn’t mean Domain’s don’t nullify, it just means you can resists said nullification which is shown.
1) Gojo using jujutsu inside Jogo's domain (already mentioned)
What cursed technique did Gojo use in Jogo’s domain? It wasn’t red (no energy blast and red comes out of Gojo’s palm/fingers, never from any other part of his body) and it wasn’t blue (no magnetic effect.)

So what cursed technique did Gojo use? Or maybe he just used cursed energy to block Jogo’s attack, you know, like it’s shown he’s doing by raising his arm to block the freaking attack lmao
2) Gojo using red inside MS
Why does that have to be a “contradiction” when it could just be a resistance?
3) Charles using his CT inside Idle death gamble
Resistance. and he never even used his CT inside the domain, he only stated he could but literally failed to do so.
4) Sukuna using the wheel inside Yoruzo's domain.
Sukuna already adapted to Yoruzo’s domain so this one actually doesn’t work.
Even in the Gojo vs Sukuna whenever something surprising happen they mention it, Yuji who was with Gojo inside Jogo's domain wasn't surprised when Gojo used his CTs inside MS despite his severe lack of knowledge on these things, because nobody in the series understands it this way.
Didn’t you just say Gojo told Yuji you could use Jujutsu inside domain’s? So that proves the neutralizing aspect of domain’s can be resisted and Yuji is aware of that fact.
And by the way, domain amplifications can null the cts because they form an empty space, where the cts will flow into it and thus be neutrilised, Kusakabe literally said in this scan that DAs are domains but without a sure hit attack in order to neutralize your opponent's cursed techniques.
You’re literally wrong here, he compares it more to his simple domain not a domain expansion. This also doesn’t contradict domain expansions themselves nullifying CT’s since nowhere in the statement is it ever stated domain expansions fail to nullify cursed techniques as opposed to domain amplifications.

You say domain amplifications are just domain expansions without the “sure hit” effect…so that means the nullifying aspect is also a properly shared between them. The purpose of a domain amplification is to nullify a CT without going into a domain battle
Which is by the way mentioned in Megumi vs Reggie, Hanami and Jogo had the ability to perform a must hit attack in their domain amplifications but they didn't because they wouldn't be able to neutralize the limitless, domain expansions are basically a domain amplifications but with a wider range and a CT, and this is a statement from the narrator where he links CT neutralization in DAs to the fact that they don't have a sure hit attack.
Yeah…for their domain amplifications. Domain expansions are like domain amplifications only with a wider range and CT yeah…which is why they can nullify cursed techniques just like domain amplifications. If it’s a property of domain amplifications then it’s a property of domain expansions too since they’re so similar.

The thing about domain amplifications is that they’re tiny. It only “amplifies” the domain a couple feet at most, meaning there’s no room someone’s cursed technique to fill in a domain amplification to neutralize it and guarantee a sure hit power in it as well, because it’s so small. Domain expansions, “expand” their innate domain into a very wide area internally.

Meaning there’s enough room to both put your sure hit cursed technique in it and fill your opponents cursed technique inside of it as well to neutralize it.
So now you have 3 statements that contradict what Kenny said, one is from Gojo who will shit on Kenny if it comes down to understanding Jujutsu as hes someone who understands sorcery effectively to the point where he could counter a barrierless domains, one is from Kusakabe whom is stated by Gege to help in explanations, one is from the narrator himself.
None of those statements “contradicts” domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques because not a single one of them ever stated domain expansions fail to nullify cursed techniques.

Gojo’s statement just means you can literally resist it. That’s what Gojo’s saying. We know this because he literally confirmed to Jogo that his domain neutralizes his infinity. You’re the one creating the contradiction here.

Kusakabe never states domain expansions don’t neutralize cursed techniques. Neither do the narrator. They compare domain amplification more to simple domain’s rather than domain expansions in fact.
You also have many instances where characters are applying their cursed techniques inside domain expansions without it being noted as impressive or a resist to anything, unlike in dbs where is resisting Hakai is notably impressive, using a cursed technique inside a domain was never a case like that.
Uh no not really? Let’s run down the domain expansions in the series.

Gojo vs Jogo (technique nullified, stated + shown)

Megumi first DE (incomplete and no techniques used)

Mahito vs Nanami DE (no technique used inside the domain and Nanami just gave up essentially)

Mahito vs Mechamaru (technique nullified, stated + shown)

Gojo .2 seconds (no technique shown in domain)

Mahito .2 seconds (Todo actually opted to go for a simple domain instead of teleporting out of domain’s radius, implies his own technique would be nullified)

Three way domain expansion (no technique shown)

Hakari domain expansion (Charles States he can see the future in the domain, but he never actually does and in fact fails to do so)

Hakari vs Kishimo (no technique shown)

Naoya domain expansion (no technique shown)

Kenjaku domain expansion (Yuki countered with a simple domain, no technique shown)

Gojo vs Sukuna (Gojo is able to use his cursed technique inside Sukuna’s domain.)

So only one singular time did someone perform a cursed technique inside a domain expansion, and it was Satoru freaking Gojo. The only other instance is a person saying he could use his cursed technique but never and failing in doing so. And when the domain expansion nullified the cursed technique.

So what do you mean by “many instances”?
It does mean curse, however in usage, its linked to cursed techniques, and not to normal CE attacks by Gojo himself who's the one who made the statement inside Jogo's domain.
In the very context we’re seeing in Gojo vs Jogo, he’s using the word “jujutsu” to mean cursed energy. It literally can’t mean “cursed technique” in this context because Gojo lines 2 seconds earlier confirmed his cursed technique was neutralized and we see Gojo block the attack, not using any of his cursed techniques.
Both these statements in their contexts are linked with the sure hit attacks, as they both mention Gojo's limitless barrier, because inside the domain the barrier is basically pushing back against the sure hit, that's why it will get neutralized because the attack is sure to hit.
What??? First off Kenjaku says “ALL cursed techniques get nullified” and then said “EVEN Gojo is susceptible to this” meaning it’s a basic and natural property of domain expansions.

Your explanation is confusing too?? What do you mean “Gojo’s barrier is pushing against the domain so that’s why it gets neutralized”, that means it’s nullifying the infinity

If it’s “sure hit guarantee” then it needs to first bypass infinity to “guarantee” that sure hit, and the way it bypasses infinity is neutralizing it, just like with all cursed techniques.
However I provided many statements that a domain with a sure hit attack is not going to neutralize a cursed technique.
None of your statements say that. The most it says is domain AMPLIFICATIONS can’t do so but domain expansions are directly confirmed to do so by the smartest character in the series.

So it’s your word vs the mangas.
Off topic but Vegeta was never hit by Toppo's Hakai, and Hakai have many statements and feats unlike this shit which you all are trying to prove despite being contradicted with many feats and statements.
It’s not off topic, it’s literally an analogy of how your logic is construed in classifying something as a “resistance” vs a “contradiction.” And yes he was, he literally punched Toppo’s hakai what? And many statements and feats? So do domain expansions. They have multiple statements (listed above) and multiple feats (Gojo’s infinity being nullified and Mechamaru against Mahito).

If “jujutsu” just intrinsically meant “cursed technique” then why did Yuji add the word “SPELLS” in his sentence?

It’s because “jujutsu” just means “curse” that’s just what it means. And different contested around each sentence can shape the exact meaning the word “jujutsu” is being referred to.

But again since the word JUJUTSU just means CURSE, the phrase “cursed energy” literally translates to “Jujutsu energy” or just “jujutsu” if you wanna make it short.
I'm not saying Jujusu = cursed technique
I'm saying jujutsu is linked to cursed techniques usage, unlike normal ce output, as Gojo explained, and what Gojo used there was jujutsu so its definitely related to cursed techniques as the author referred to it as B while the sure hit is A to indicate that they are different cursed techniques.
And when Gojo was teaching Yuji he mentioned 2 attacking ways, one is with raw CE output and the other is using jujutsu (performing a CT) after that he used the same term inside Jogo's domain.

No it is not. It’s just called a resistance, by your logic Hakai being survived by people is a contradiction to Hakai having existence erasure properties. By the way Gojo saying you can use jujutsu inside a domain immediately after it being clarified a domain neutralizes his cursed techniques….means it’s possible to resist the nullifying effect of a domain
If Hakai is contradicted the same way these things are, then it's not an EE, that's what I'm gonna say for now but I guarantee it's not as its mentioned many times in dbs by Sidra and Beerus and maybe there's more but those are what I remember because I haven't read dbs in a year or two.
What cursed technique did Gojo use in Jogo’s domain? It wasn’t red (no energy blast and red comes out of Gojo’s palm/fingers, never from any other part of his body) and it wasn’t blue (no magnetic effect.)

So what cursed technique did Gojo use? Or maybe he just used cursed energy to block Jogo’s attack, you know, like it’s shown he’s doing by raising his arm to block the freaking attack lmao
Gojo said that he doesn't use jujutsu to output raw CE, he said he used jujutsu in attacking with CT, I put the scans above.

What did he use? Gojo can do punches with his CT just as he did against Jogo and Sukuna.

Why does that have to be a “contradiction” when it could just be a resistance?
Because nothing support the resistance shit except a vague statement from Kenny that mentions the limitless barrier as an example while many other statements contradict it.
Resistance. and he never even used his CT inside the domain, he only stated he could but literally failed to do so.
No he didn't fail, he said I can see the future and Hakari said yea but you still can't hit me, read the scan I posted above.

Sukuna already adapted to Yoruzo’s domain so this one actually doesn’t work.
No he adapted to the domain after the domain was activated by some seconds, we see Yoruzo activating her domain then asking and thinking, after that the wheel clicks.
The wheel should've been nulled if the domain nulls CTs.

Didn’t you just say Gojo told Yuji you could use Jujutsu inside domain’s? So that proves the neutralizing aspect of domain’s can be resisted and Yuji is aware of that fact.
...That's not what it means
Gojo was explaining how to survive a domain expansion, not how to resist the neutralization of domain expansions.
You’re literally wrong here, he compares it more to his simple domain not a domain expansion. This also doesn’t contradict domain expansions themselves nullifying CT’s since nowhere in the statement is it ever stated domain expansions fail to nullify cursed techniques as opposed to domain amplifications.

You say domain amplifications are just domain expansions without the “sure hit” effect…so that means the nullifying aspect is also a properly shared between them. The purpose of a domain amplification is to nullify a CT without going into a domain battle
To the 1st paragraph, yes Kusakabe was comparing DA to his SD, however he said "its a domain but without a CT in order to neutralize the enemy's CT.

To the 2nd paragraph, no the neutralization aspect of DA is linked to the fact that it doesn't include a sure hit attack, if it included that it wouldn't neutralize.
Yeah…for their domain amplifications. Domain expansions are like domain amplifications only with a wider range and CT yeah…which is why they can nullify cursed techniques just like domain amplifications. If it’s a property of domain amplifications then it’s a property of domain expansions too since they’re so similar.

The thing about domain amplifications is that they’re tiny. It only “amplifies” the domain a couple feet at most, meaning there’s no room someone’s cursed technique to fill in a domain amplification to neutralize it and guarantee a sure hit power in it as well, because it’s so small. Domain expansions, “expand” their innate domain into a very wide area internally.

Meaning there’s enough room to both put your sure hit cursed technique in it and fill your opponents cursed technique inside of it as well to neutralize it.
Can you read the scans again? The neutralization aspect of DAs is gained by the fact that it doesn't have a sure hit attack, if it had a sure hit attack it wouldn't neutralize shit, that's literally mentioned in the scans dude come on.
None of those statements “contradicts” domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques because not a single one of them ever stated domain expansions fail to nullify cursed techniques.

Gojo’s statement just means you can literally resist it. That’s what Gojo’s saying. We know this because he literally confirmed to Jogo that his domain neutralizes his infinity. You’re the one creating the contradiction here.

Kusakabe never states domain expansions don’t neutralize cursed techniques. Neither do the narrator. They compare domain amplification more to simple domain’s rather than domain expansions in fact
Already explained this above.

Gojo vs Jogo (technique nullified, stated + shown)
More like only the barrier is neutralized, I explained the scan above, Gojo said he uses Jujutsu in activating a CT when he taught Yuji and not in outputting raw CE.
Mahito vs Nanami DE (no technique used inside the domain and Nanami just gave up essentially)

Mahito vs Mechamaru (technique nullified, stated + shown)

Mahito .2 seconds (Todo actually opted to go for a simple domain instead of teleporting out of domain’s radius, implies his own technique would be nullified)
Todo used simple domain because it was the fastest way to survive a DE, which even then he was too late, remember that Gojo didn't recommend using jujutsu against a DE.

Hakari domain expansion (Charles States he can see the future in the domain, but he never actually does and in fact fails to do so)
Charles did see into the future but Hakari was still dodging.
Charles: I can see into the future
Hakari: but u still can't hit me
After that Hakari got a jackpot and won the fight.
In the very context we’re seeing in Gojo vs Jogo, he’s using the word “jujutsu” to mean cursed energy. It literally can’t mean “cursed technique” in this context because Gojo lines 2 seconds earlier confirmed his cursed technique was neutralized and we see Gojo block the attack, not using any of his cursed techniques.
Dude Gojo doesn't use jujutsu with raw CE.
What??? First off Kenjaku says “ALL cursed techniques get nullified” and then said “EVEN Gojo is susceptible to this” meaning it’s a basic and natural property of domain expansions.

Your explanation is confusing too?? What do you mean “Gojo’s barrier is pushing against the domain so that’s why it gets neutralized”, that means it’s nullifying the infinity

If it’s “sure hit guarantee” then it needs to first bypass infinity to “guarantee” that sure hit, and the way it bypasses infinity is neutralizing it, just like with all cursed techniques.
Yeah that's what I said? I said the barrier is neutralized because it contradicts the sure hit effect.
None of your statements say that. The most it says is domain AMPLIFICATIONS can’t do so but domain expansions are directly confirmed to do so by the smartest character in the series.

So it’s your word vs the mangas.
Again, the narrator said Jogo and Hanami could activate a sure hit attack inside their DA but they didn't because they wouldn't be able to neutralize the CT.
Kusakabe said DA is an advanced version of the simple domain where you open a domain but without a CT to get your enemy's ct into that space and neutralize it

Im not saying anything that's what's stated in the scans.
DE are a domain closed with a barrier where you give the CT to the barrier/space itself, DA are a domain that doesn't have a CT in order to neutralize your CT, meaning if it had a CT it wouldn't neutralize your CT.
It’s not off topic, it’s literally an analogy of how your logic is construed in classifying something as a “resistance” vs a “contradiction.” And yes he was, he literally punched Toppo’s hakai what? And many statements and feats? So do domain expansions. They have multiple statements (listed above) and multiple feats (Gojo’s infinity being nullified and Mechamaru against Mahito).
yeah I corrected myself in that.

No nothing supports the nullification except Kenny's statement which is contradicted by the fact that activating a CT inside the domain will remove the neutralization aspect as well as other instances where characters use CTs inside the domain and its supported by the fact that nobody is surprised when they does that, I mean even if its only Gojo everyone is still surprised and ask about it, but it's not the case here.

Btw in your last scan Yuji says I dont know any jujutsu spells, that literally contradicts your point in that jujutsu can mean CE, because after that Gojo says yeah but you can still use CE.

Again jujutsu is not used when you output raw CE, it's used when you activate a CT

I'm not gonna get involved in this, but it should be noted that Mei Mei was able to use her Cursed Technique inside Domain Expansion too.
16.jpg

Now she did state her brother "countered" the Domain, but I think she was only referring to nulling the affects of it on himself since he was bait. Not to mention Simple Domain has never shown to completely shut off a Domain Expansion.
14.jpg

So take this as you will.

I'm not gonna get involved in this, but it should be noted that Mei Mei was able to use her Cursed Technique inside Domain Expansion too.
16.jpg

Now she did state her brother "countered" the Domain, but I think she was only referring to nulling the affects of it on himself since he was bait. Not to mention Simple Domain has never shown to completely shut off a Domain Expansion.
14.jpg

So take this as you will.
Can u provide the chapter number

Chapter 102. Shibuya Incident part 20.
Thank you.

After reading the chapter, that domain targets the person whose CE is the highest and put them in a coffin (apparently this is the sure hit thing because Mei Mei could never dodge it) then crushes them with a stone, after that they will be infected with a disease, and those are the conditions for the disease to activate) Mei Mei then used her CT, that was before Ui Ui counters the domain with a simple domain, as the curse is surprised why he wasn't crushed.

So yeah Mei Mei could still use her CT there lmao

Surely we should note that simple domain is also referred to as Jujutsu and it can counter a DE’s sure hit, so its included in what Gojo said to Yuji, but ofc its not what he used there obviously which we all agree on

Thank you.
Np. I'm on no particular side right now. On one hand, I think with how it's mentioned that Domain Expansion nulls CT, and that offshoots of the technique can null techniques, there's some merit to it nulling techniques. But after seeing that case with Mei Mei, I was definitely a bit more willing to hear arguments for the opposite. So I'm kinda on the fence right now. Just figured I'd bring up the Mei Mei example since that's like the most explicit case of a CT still working in a DE bar Gojo.

Np. I'm on no particular side right now. On one hand, I think with how it's mentioned that Domain Expansion nulls CT, and that offshoots of the technique can null techniques, there's some merit to it nulling techniques. But after seeing that case with Mei Mei, I was definitely a bit more willing to hear arguments for the opposite. So I'm kinda on the fence right now. Just figured I'd bring up the Mei Mei example since that's like the most explicit case of a CT still working in a DE bar Gojo.
I think there are other cases like Charles said he can still see into the future against Hakari (he did say he can't predict the outcome of the domain if Hakari is gonna hit a jackpot or not) but after that, he said he can still see how Hakari will move in battle and Hakari didn't say no or anything he just acted cocky and said: "yeah but you won't hit me".

Also, the fact the domain amplifications don't have a sure-hit attack because that would remove the neutralization aspect because neutralizing the CT requires free space/domain where the enemy’s ct will flow in it and get neutralized, the key word here is that activating a sure hit attack would remove the neutralizing aspect, which is basically what a Domain expansion is.

Todo used simple domain because it was the fastest way to survive a DE, which even then he was too late, remember that Gojo didn't recommend using jujutsu against a DE.
Dont see how that is faster than a clap
Fair i guess
Tho hakari and -the judgement guy- DE is litrally diffrent than others DE, as it open by default with their CT, and it doesnt even have any way to directly attack the opponent

Dont see how that is faster than a clap
Its safer.
Fair i guess
Tho hakari and -the judgement guy- DE is litrally diffrent than others DE, as it open by default with their CT, and it doesnt even have any way to directly attack the opponent
I agree, I mean that's my whole point.
It's all related to the sure-hit attack, the limitless barrier was neutralized because it contradicts the nature of DE as it smh creates a domain around your body, Hakari even referred to it as "domain" in the 2nd chapter of Gojo vs Sukuna.

And I interpret Kenny’s statement as DE can bypass CTs, you cant defend/push back against a DE with CTs.

I'm not saying Jujusu = cursed technique
I'm saying jujutsu is linked to cursed techniques usage, unlike normal ce output, as Gojo explained, and what Gojo used there was jujutsu so its definitely related to cursed techniques as the author referred to it as B while the sure hit is A to indicate that they are different cursed techniques.
And when Gojo was teaching Yuji he mentioned 2 attacking ways, one is with raw CE output and the other is using jujutsu (performing a CT) after that he used the same term inside Jogo's domain.
Ok taking this as is, then that literally means Gojo is saying you can resist a domain neutralizing your cursed technique. Like your interpretation is that Gege just had the biggest brain fart and couldn’t keep track of what he wrote down that he literally established something new, and then instantly contradicted it the very next page, instead of interpreting it as you just being able to resist a domain expansion’s neutralization with activating your cursed technique.

That’s what you’re saying, which just isn’t how the story gets established later on.
If Hakai is contradicted the same way these things are, then it's not an EE, that's what I'm gonna say for now but I guarantee it's not as its mentioned many times in dbs by Sidra and Beerus and maybe there's more but those are what I remember because I haven't read dbs in a year or two.
The issue is you’re saying someone being able to use their CT in a domain is inherently “contradiction” instead of a resistance. So thereby going by your logic, characters such as Goku, Vegeta, Frieza not getting erased from existence when they tank a hakai would be classified as a “contradiction” to hakai having existence erasure properties rather than a resistance for the characters involved.
Gojo said that he doesn't use jujutsu to output raw CE, he said he used jujutsu in attacking with CT, I put the scans above.

What did he use? Gojo can do punches with his CT just as he did against Jogo and Sukuna.
Ok, so he used his cursed technique right after saying his cursed technique gets neutralized. Sure, why does that make it a “contradiction” for domain expansions neutralizing CT’s instead of a resistance for the people who are able to use their CT inside a domain? Like Gege is so stupid he contradicted himself literally within the same two pages is essentially what you’re saying here.
Because nothing support the resistance shit except a vague statement from Kenny that mentions the limitless barrier as an example while many other statements contradict it.
A “vague” statement from Kenny? What’s vague about it. He just plainly states domain expansions neutralize all cursed techniques, there’s literally nothing “vague” in his statement there AND his statement gets backed up by Jogo’s previous statement and Gojo’s confirmation along with the SHOWINGS of cursed techniques being neutralized inside domain’s like mechamaru.

Literally zero statements contradict domain expansions being unable to nullify cursed techniques. This only applies to domain amplifications which you are extending to domain expansions to artificially create this contradiction.
No he didn't fail, he said I can see the future and Hakari said yea but you still can't hit me, read the scan I posted above.
He literally says “I can’t focus on the future” nor do we ever see him look into the future

And Hakari didn’t say “but you still can’t hit me” in your scan above, all the scan is, is of Charles saying “after all I can see into your future”

But again, this doesn’t contradict domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques.
No he adapted to the domain after the domain was activated by some seconds, we see Yoruzo activating her domain then asking and thinking, after that the wheel clicks.
The wheel should've been nulled if the domain nulls CTs.
Sukuna literally says “I’ve already adapted to it” before he even summoned Mahoraga. It’s the reason why he wasn’t paste by infinite pressure when he was inside Yoruzo’s domain expansion.
...That's not what it means
Gojo was explaining how to survive a domain expansion, not how to resist the neutralization of domain expansions.
Why do you think these things are mutually exclusive??? The way you survive a domain expansion is to activate your CT which needs to resist the neutralization of a domain expansion in the first place. These aren’t mutually exclusive to one another.
To the 1st paragraph, yes Kusakabe was comparing DA to his SD, however he said "its a domain but without a CT in order to neutralize the enemy's CT.
Yeah…domain doesn’t equal domain expansion by default. There’s innate domain’s, simple domains, domain amplifications and domain expansions. He’s talking about simple domain’s there. Hence why he clarified in his opening sentence. A simple domain is a domain with your CT in order to neutralize a sure bit effect or some other thing.

Here’s how it works. Your innate domain has your cursed technique imbued in it, you amplify that domain out to get a domain amplification and remove the cursed technique in your innate domain to leave space to pour the other person’s cursed technique in it and thereby neutralize them.

A domain expansion has a much wider range and involves a barrier so there’s more “space” in it to do these things.
To the 2nd paragraph, no the neutralization aspect of DA is linked to the fact that it doesn't include a sure hit attack, if it included that it wouldn't neutralize.
Because it’s a domain amplification? Not a domain expansion. In the scan it literally says the domain amplification wouldn’t neutralize the cursed technique because there’s not enough “capacity” or “space” to do so. That’s because a domain amplification is small. A domain expansion is not, it is far more advanced and includes a much wider range.

So you can’t bring this weakness of domain amplifications to domain expansions. You’re the one who’s creating the contradiction that way when it doesn’t need to be there at all.
Can you read the scans again? The neutralization aspect of DAs is gained by the fact that it doesn't have a sure hit attack, if it had a sure hit attack it wouldn't neutralize shit, that's literally mentioned in the scans dude come on.
Yes, can you read what I said in response again? A domain amplification is tiny, a domain expansion is not. If the core issue is leaving enough “room” or “capacity” to for the cursed technique to be poured in the domain, why don’t you think the much wider domain expansion has enough capacity to neutralize the cursed technique when it’s been stated to do so. You don’t need to extend this issue of domain amplifications onto domain expansions, you’re just artificially creating the issue that way.
Already explained this above.

More like only the barrier is neutralized, I explained the scan above, Gojo said he uses Jujutsu in activating a CT when he taught Yuji and not in outputting raw CE.

Why is using a simple domain the fastest way for him when he literally can teleport. I’m sure that stance he did to active the simple domain takes a split second longer than him just clapping his hands together. And no, Gojo didn’t recommend trying to run away from a DE, not using jujutsu against one.
That’s not what he says. Charles just says “after all I can see into your future” and then we never see him do so until he later again says “I can’t focus on the future”

But again….sure that just means he resisted the domain’s neutralizing effect. If Gojo says you’re able to use jujutsu inside a domain right after he directly confirmed his cursed technique gets neutralized,
Dude Gojo doesn't use jujutsu with raw CE.

Yeah that's what I said? I said the barrier is neutralized because it contradicts the sure hit effect.

Again, the narrator said Jogo and Hanami could activate a sure hit attack inside their DA but they didn't because they wouldn't be able to neutralize the CT.
Kusakabe said DA is an advanced version of the simple domain where you open a domain but without a CT to get your enemy's ct into that space and neutralize it
Yeah, because it wouldn’t have enough “capacity” to do so. So why don’t you think a much wider and more advanced domain expansion has enough “capacity” to neutralize the cursed technique when that’s verbatim what Kenjaku stated domain expansions do.
Im not saying anything that's what's stated in the scans.
DE are a domain closed with a barrier where you give the CT to the barrier/space itself, DA are a domain that doesn't have a CT in order to neutralize your CT, meaning if it had a CT it wouldn't neutralize your CT.
It’s your innate domain being amplified outwards to your opponent in a very small area. There’s no barrier involved with it and you’re only putting out less than a foot away from yourself at most.

Only for domain amplifications where you imbue a CT in it can it not neutralize another person’s cursed techniques. Because there’s not enough “capacity” for the small domain amplification to do so. But a domain expansion is much larger and includes a barrier around it, so it has more “room” to do these things.
yeah I corrected myself in that.

No nothing supports the nullification except Kenny's statement which is contradicted by the fact that activating a CT inside the domain will remove the neutralization aspect as well as other instances where characters use CTs inside the domain and its supported by the fact that nobody is surprised when they does that, I mean even if its only Gojo everyone is still surprised and ask about it, but it's not the case here.
Activating a CT inside a domain AMPLIFICATION removes the neutralization aspect to it. Nowhere is it ever states that it’s the same for a domain expansion. You’re the one creating this contradiction by extending the weakness of domain amplifications onto domain expansions when it’s never stated it does.

Ok if you don’t wanna big through reading that bible of a text my argument can be summarized like this:

You’re extending the weakness of domain amplifications to domain expansions when that’s something that’s never been stated in the series ever.

Domain amplifications don’t have enough “space” or “capacity” to neutralize a CT and have a sure hit at the same time.

Domain expansions are much more advanced with far more space in it, so it can have the capacity to do both of those things at the same time.

You’re the one creating this contradiction by trying to extend the flaws of a domain amplification onto a much more advanced domain expansion. Which you don’t need to do, this contradiction doesn’t exist if you don’t do that.

I agree, I mean that's my whole point.
It's all related to the sure-hit attack, the limitless barrier was neutralized because it contradicts the nature of DE as it smh creates a domain around your body, Hakari even referred to it as "domain" in the 2nd chapter of Gojo vs Sukuna.
... dunno how hakari domain support your point
So not only did his DE doesnt nullify anything
His DE also doesnt even have a sure-hit attack

The issue is you’re saying someone being able to use their CT in a domain is inherently “contradiction” instead of a resistance. So thereby going by your logic, characters such as Goku, Vegeta, Frieza not getting erased from existence when they tank a hakai would be classified as a “contradiction” to hakai having existence erasure properties rather than a resistance for the characters involved.
I don't care, man, if it has the same issues they shouldn't get resistance.
If you wanna take it as a resistance go ahead, Im sure we will get more info in the future.
Ok, so he used his cursed technique right after saying his cursed technique gets neutralized. Sure, why does that make it a “contradiction” for domain expansions neutralizing CT’s instead of a resistance for the people who are able to use their CT inside a domain? Like Gege is so stupid he contradicted himself literally within the same two pages is essentially what you’re saying here.
Gege isn't infallible, either there's a misunderstanding from one side, or he made a mistake.
Im not saying its a contradiction just because some people used their CTs there, Im saying that using a CT inside the domain was never treated to be impressive in the whole story, even when Gojo did that against Sukuna, they commented on everything impressive he did but nobody was impressed by using red inside the domain, supported by the fact that a DA is a domain but you don't use a cursed technique there and if you did it will lose the neutralizing effect.
Literally zero statements contradict domain expansions being unable to nullify cursed techniques. This only applies to domain amplifications which you are extending to domain expansions to artificially create this contradiction.
DAs are opening a domain without asure hit attack, if you activated a sure hit attack inside a domain what would be the result?
He literally says “I can’t focus on the future” nor do we ever see him look into the future

And Hakari didn’t say “but you still can’t hit me” in your scan above, all the scan is, is of Charles saying “after all I can see into your future”

But again, this doesn’t contradict domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques.
Firstly, we don't even know how he sees the future, secondly, he said I can't "focus", Before that he said I can "see", he just couldn't focus because1, he was trying to analyze the situation2 and trying to react to Hakari at the same time3.
For the 2nd line, Hakari did say that in the next panel, I didn't link it so that's my fault, so that's the 1st one, and here's the next panel, just so you wouldn't think Im misleading or something lol
Sukuna literally says “I’ve already adapted to it” before he even summoned Mahoraga. It’s the reason why he wasn’t paste by infinite pressure when he was inside Yoruzo’s domain expansion.
Nope, that was after summoning, also he wasn't inside the sphere, if u reread the chapter Yoruzo still hasn't applied the CT, she said when I do that he will die, then the wheel clicked meaning Maho adapted, Sukuna summoned him and he destroyed the sphere and killed Yoruzo, but before the wheel clicks, it should've been nulled, so this point still stands.
Why do you think these things are mutually exclusive??? The way you survive a domain expansion is to activate your CT which needs to resist the neutralization of a domain expansion in the first place. These aren’t mutually exclusive to one another.
Not necessary.
You are saying domains null CTs because to survive a DE you need CT which is nulled by DE so you need to resist the neutralizing effect, which doesn't make any sense...
Yeah…domain doesn’t equal domain expansion by default. There’s innate domain’s, simple domains, domain amplifications and domain expansions. He’s talking about simple domain’s there. Hence why he clarified in his opening sentence. A simple domain is a domain with your CT in order to neutralize a sure bit effect or some other thing.

Here’s how it works. Your innate domain has your cursed technique imbued in it, you amplify that domain out to get a domain amplification and remove the cursed technique in your innate domain to leave space to pour the other person’s cursed technique in it and thereby neutralize them.

A domain expansion has a much wider range and involves a barrier so there’s more “space” in it to do these things.
Simple domain doesn't have a sure hit attack dude, when the narrator says they could activate a sure hit attack inside the domain amplification, he isn't comparing it to SDs but to DEs as well
Because it’s a domain amplification? Not a domain expansion. In the scan it literally says the domain amplification wouldn’t neutralize the cursed technique because there’s not enough “capacity” or “space” to do so. That’s because a domain amplification is small. A domain expansion is not, it is far more advanced and includes a much wider range.

So you can’t bring this weakness of domain amplifications to domain expansions. You’re the one who’s creating the contradiction that way when it doesn’t need to be there at all.
A DOMAIN WITH A SURE-HIT ATTACK IS NO LONGER A DA, ITS A DE.
IT'S CALLED DOMAIN AMPLIFICATION WHEN IT'S AN EMPTY SPACE.
did you get my point now? Im saying after activating a CT/sure hit it will be much more like a DE, and the narrator says if it does that it will lose the neutralizing aspect.
Yes, can you read what I said in response again? A domain amplification is tiny, a domain expansion is not. If the core issue is leaving enough “room” or “capacity” to for the cursed technique to be poured in the domain, why don’t you think the much wider domain expansion has enough capacity to neutralize the cursed technique when it’s been stated to do so. You don’t need to extend this issue of domain amplifications onto domain expansions, you’re just artificially creating the issue that way.
No, I didn't notice your response probably because I've been scrolling up and down to quote each 3 lines and respond to them and it's so ******* tiring, I do have Gojo as a pfp but I don't have the six eyes, so if I missed any part I apologize.
Anyways DEs do have a wider space but don't forget that it's imbued with a CT, so it's not an empty space because you've granted your CT to the domain itself at this point, and it's not on your body.
Why is using a simple domain the fastest way for him when he literally can teleport. I’m sure that stance he did to active the simple domain takes a split second longer than him just clapping his hands together. And no, Gojo didn’t recommend trying to run away from a DE, not using jujutsu against one.
First off, Todo doesn't teleport, secondly, even against Hanami, Hanami implied that if he activated his DE, it will be faster than Todo activating his CT, so anyways Todo was going to get inside the domain no matter what and no his CT won't help him escape because it will be like the limitless barrier, it will get countered the moment he tries to work around the DE rules, so SD was the best choice there as he would've gotten toasted if he got inside Mahito’s domain for a part of the second.

That’s not what he says. Charles just says “after all I can see into your future” and then we never see him do so until he later again says “I can’t focus on the future”

But again….sure that just means he resisted the domain’s neutralizing effect. If Gojo says you’re able to use jujutsu inside a domain right after he directly confirmed his cursed technique gets neutralized,
I already explained this above
Yeah, because it wouldn’t have enough “capacity” to do so. So why don’t you think a much wider and more advanced domain expansion has enough “capacity” to neutralize the cursed technique when that’s verbatim what Kenjaku stated domain expansions do.
Explained this too, when you grant your CT to the domain there is no capacity for your opponent to flow in so it wouldn't get neutralized
It’s your innate domain being amplified outwards to your opponent in a very small area. There’s no barrier involved with it and you’re only putting out less than a foot away from yourself at most.
Dude what? yeah it's realizing your innate domain but you can't do that without closing a barrier, only Sukuna and Kenny could do that feat, but don't apply them to the general definition of the DE as they are outliers.

... dunno how hakari domain support your point
So not only did his DE doesnt nullify anything
His DE also doesnt even have a sure-hit attack
Hakari’s domain sure hit attack is just not fatal.

Back