• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Using domains to try and get layers from doesn’t really work. We know Jogo who has an inferior domain and could null limitless, then domain amp does the same thing so there’s no layers to that and we know Hanami’s domain amp works, that’s why Gojo has to strengthen his ct.
Also Gojo says he’s vulnerable to their attacks. Plus the scan posted for Hanami is when Hanami got her eye things removed.
I imagine it would at least be layered power null for being able to bypass a power null and then null theirs, no?

Simple Domain ≈ Domain Amplification < Inverted Spear of Heaven, Infinity < Angel's CT, Jogo's Domain Expansion, Sukuna's Domain Amplification < Unlimited Void ≈ Malevolent Shrine

Domain Amplification is a more developed simple domain. (1x layer)
There's so many simple domain users out there, but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT. (2x layer)
Infinity can withstand Domain Amplification. (2x layer resistance)
Angel's CT can negates any cursed technique, which should include Infinity. (3x layer)
Jogo can negates Infinity with Domain Expansion. (3x layer)
Sukuna can negates infinity with his Domain Amplification. (3x layer)
Unlimited Void is stronger and can overwhelm Jogo's Domain Expansion. (4x layer)
Malevolent Shrine is around the same level as Unlimited Void. (4x layer)

Last edited:
The last finger is with Gojo lol.
How did it reach to Gojo? I found a scan for Kenny saying he killed the higher ups who assigned Yuta to kill Yuji as well as the ones who pushed for his execution, Nanami said he sent a finger to the higher ups because if he gave it to Gojo he would've fed it to Yuji, Gojo also thinks he will be fighting 20F Sukuna, but he doesn't know about the mummified body so if he had the last finger he should think its 19F Sukuna not 20

Is it mentioned later that the higherups gave Gojo the finger or sth? Because I can't remember honestly

How did it reach to Gojo? I found a scan for Kenny saying he killed the higher ups who assigned Yuta to kill Yuji as well as the ones who pushed for his execution, Nanami said he sent a finger to the higher ups because if he gave it to Gojo he would've fed it to Yuji, Gojo also thinks he will be fighting 20F Sukuna, but he doesn't know about the mummified body so if he had the last finger he should think its 19F Sukuna not 20

Is it mentioned later that the higherups gave Gojo the finger or sth? Because I can't remember honestly
Yeah Gojo would have given the finger to Sukuna before fighting him If he really wanted to kill Sukuna for good. He would already had knowledge on Sukuna can survive with just one finger remaining.

Using domains to try and get layers from doesn’t really work. We know Jogo who has an inferior domain and could null limitless, then domain amp does the same thing so there’s no layers to that and we know Hanami’s domain amp works, that’s why Gojo has to strengthen his ct.
Also Gojo says he’s vulnerable to their attacks. Plus the scan posted for Hanami is when Hanami got her eye things removed.
i mean, a person who didnt go all out could be weaker than those who do?
and cleary gojos isnt vulnerable, they can nullify his technique, so they can touch him, thats all

i mean, a person who didnt go all out could be weaker than those who do?
and cleary gojos isnt vulnerable, they can nullify his technique, so they can touch him, thats all
What? Gojo said he was vulnerable to their attacks.

You can add layers to power null using domain’s

For example Jogo’s nulled Gojo’s limitless when he opened his domain but Gojo himself was able to use his cursed technique later on while inside Sukuna’s domain.

So there should be a basis for using domain’s as a basis for power null layers.

You can add layers to power null using domain’s

For example Jogo’s nulled Gojo’s limitless when he opened his domain but Gojo himself was able to use his cursed technique later on while inside Sukuna’s domain.

So there should be a basis for using domain’s as a basis for power null layers.
That leads to you saying Jogo has better powernull than Sukuna's domain... the better domain. This doesn't work.

Also it's not implied that Gojo became stronger physically or even increased his cursed energy while he was in prison realm, he only benefits from experiencing it in a way that would be helpful against barrierless domains (making his domain very small)

That leads to you saying Jogo has better powernull than Sukuna's domain... the better domain. This doesn't work.
Or Gojo just actually resisted Sukuna’s domain as opposed to Jogo’s who he was clearly toying around with to give Yuji an explanation as to how domain’s work?

This doesn’t necessarily lead to the conclusion that Jogo’s domain is better than Sukuna’s when there could just be a narrative reason for why things happened.

Simple Domain > Domain Amplification > Inverted Spear of Heaven ≈ Miguel's Rope ≈ Angel's CT > Infinity > Jogo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Amplification > Gojo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Expansion

Domain Amplification is a more developed simple domain.
There's so many simple domain users out there (and possibly Domain Amplification user), but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT.
Gojo could survive from Jacob Ladder, which indicate either he can survive the effect of it or his Infinity can endure the technique.

I could see it being a 3x layer resistance for Infinity and 5x layer for Gojo/Sukuna Domain Expansion
What do you guys think about this?

No? Jogo's very clearly neutralized his domain.
I never said otherwise? Jogo neutralized Gojo’s cursed technique because domain’s naturally power null like that. I’m just saying Gojo didn’t actively try to use and replenish his cursed technique like with Sukuna, he was just using it as a teaching lesson for Yuji.

That’s not to say Gojo can’t resist Jogo’s domain nulling his cursed technique, especially since we do later see Gojo use his cursed technique inside Sukuna’s domain. It just means that Gojo chose not to do so when inside Jogo’s DE for narrative and teaching reasons.

I never said otherwise? Jogo neutralized Gojo’s cursed technique because domain’s naturally power null like that. I’m just saying Gojo didn’t actively try to use and replenish his cursed technique like with Sukuna, he was just using it as a teaching lesson for Yuji.

That’s not to say Gojo can’t resist Jogo’s domain nulling his cursed technique, especially since we do later see Gojo use his cursed technique inside Sukuna’s domain. It just means that Gojo chose not to do so when inside Jogo’s DE for narrative and teaching reasons.
What are you even talking about? If he couldn't naturally resist it then its not a resistance. Using stuff like domain amp or something else is just a counter to it, not an additional layering.

What are you even talking about? If he couldn't naturally resist it then its not a resistance. Using stuff like domain amp or something else is just a counter to it, not an additional layering.
Gojo’s CT was nullified during Jogo’s domain.

Gojo’s was able to use and replenish his CT while inside Sukuna’s domain.

That is an objective feat of resisting the power null, that is something that’s established in the series and something Gojo on panel resists.

You’re saying “that doesn’t make sense because then that would mean Jogo’s domain is better than Sukuna’s domain” and my response to that is that Jogo’s domain doesn’t have to be better than Sukuna’s in power null.

Gojo could’ve simply chose to not resist the power null effect of Jogo’s domain because he wanted to teach and show Yuji what the properties of domain expansions are, not that he couldn’t resist Jogo’s domain like you’re saying.

that’s my point.

Gojo's ct wasn't nulled by Sukuna, he was replenishing it because he was going through ct burnout after he used his domain, just like after beating Jogo, Hanami could stop his movement with tree branches.
Gojo didn't and could never use his limitless barrier inside of Sukuna's domain because it contradicts the domain mechanism, red and blue don't that's why he could use them.

Gojo literally said he used ct to block the rock that Jogo threw at him after neutralising the limitless barrier,
meaning he probably used a mini red because he destroyed the rock.

You are misunderstanding 2 things

1) Domains don't null your opponent's CT

2) Gojo replenished his CT against Sukuna because he used his domain so he went through ct burnout not because Sukuna nulled it

What nulls CTs is domain amplification not domain expansion

Gojo's ct wasn't nulled by Sukuna, he was replenishing it because he was going through ct burnout after he used his domain, just like after beating Jogo, Hanami could stop his movement with tree branches.
Jogo literally states that denser domain expansions neutralize their cursed techniques which Gojo directly confirmes.

main-qimg-371b6ab1ceda32d210218d48df5f9de8-pjlq

Gojo didn't and could never use his limitless barrier inside of Sukuna's domain because it contradicts the domain mechanism, red and blue don't that's why he could use them.
How does that make sense? Red, blue, and neutral infinity are all part of his cursed technique.
No he didn’t it. He just said he used jujutsu, aka cursed energy. Not a cursed technique. Gojo also blocked it with just his forearm, we’ve never seen Gojo shoot red out of anything other than his palm or fingers so this also doesn’t make any sense.
You are misunderstanding 2 things

1) Domains don't null your opponent's CT
That’s not what Jogo says since he pretty plainly states that inside his domain Gojo’s infinity would be neutralized. And infinity is Gojo’s cursed technique.
2) Gojo replenished his CT against Sukuna because he used his domain so he went through ct burnout not because Sukuna nulled it
What nulls CTs is domain amplification not domain expansion
Then why did Jogo state Gojo’s infinity would get neutralized in his domain. In fact, domain amplification is just a more tightly compact domain expansion. It doesn’t make sense for a domain amplification to nullify a CT but not a domain expansion, especially when they’ve both been used in the series to specifically nullify Gojo’s infinity technique.

No, pretty sure jujutsu covers ce as well. All he did was punch that shit.
Jujutsu is the usage of CT, using CE to perform a CT, much similar to running electricity into a machine.

Which is why Gojo said Yuji can't use jujutsu.

And it's no where stated that domain expansion can null CTs

Then what do u make of Kenjaku saying domains neutralize ct?
It just means domains can bypass CTs, CTs can't protect from the domain sure hit, which is why in that context Kenjaku referred to Gojo being hit inside a domain, meaning you can't use CT to protect against the sure hit attack.

Charles could still read the future while fighting Hakari inside the domain, he only couldnt use his CT to predict the probability of jackpots..itc other things related to domain mechanism since they were a visualisation

Simple Domain > Domain Amplification > Inverted Spear of Heaven ≈ Miguel's Rope ≈ Angel's CT > Infinity > Jogo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Amplification > Gojo's Domain Expansion ≈ Sukuna's Domain Expansion

Domain Amplification is a more developed simple domain.
There's so many simple domain users out there (and possibly Domain Amplification user), but Tengen stated only Inverted Spear of Heaven & The black rope that could nullify Prison Realm, along with Hana's CT.
Gojo could survive from Jacob Ladder, which indicate either he can survive the effect of it or his Infinity can endure the technique.

I could see it being a 3x layer resistance for Infinity and 5x layer for Gojo/Sukuna Domain Expansion
Okay why is simple domain the highest?

Why is domain amp high?

Isoh and Miguels rope do different things, they don't nullify the same thing. The rope disrupts and cancel's out the ct effects. Isoh nullifies the ct itself, so we can't even use the rope here.

The bottom of the list doesn't make sense, Domain amp above Domain expansion? Why?

And it's no where stated that domain expansion can null CTs
Kenjaku says they neutralize ct.
0082-010.png

Also just goes to show this all layering thing isn't gonna make sense why any domain can nullify Gojo's limitless and all ct in general.

Jogo literally states that denser domain expansions neutralize their cursed techniques which Gojo directly confirmes.

main-qimg-371b6ab1ceda32d210218d48df5f9de8-pjlq

How does that make sense? Red, blue, and neutral infinity are all part of his cursed technique.

No he didn’t it. He just said he used jujutsu, aka cursed energy. Not a cursed technique. Gojo also blocked it with just his forearm, we’ve never seen Gojo shoot red out of anything other than his palm or fingers so this also doesn’t make any sense.

That’s not what Jogo says since he pretty plainly states that inside his domain Gojo’s infinity would be neutralized. And infinity is Gojo’s cursed technique.

Then why did Jogo state Gojo’s infinity would get neutralized in his domain. In fact, domain amplification is just a more tightly compact domain expansion. It doesn’t make sense for a domain amplification to nullify a CT but not a domain expansion, especially when they’ve both been used in the series to specifically nullify Gojo’s infinity technique.
So basically in your scan when Jogo said my jujutsu will reach you he meant his CE? Or when Yuji wanted to use a CT and Gojo said him no you can't use jujutsu it meant Yuji can't use CE?
Jujutsu is basically running your CE into a CT

For your information domain amp does null ct because it creates an empty domain and thus your opponent ct will flow into that domain, meaning it will get neutralized.

However domain expansion doesnt, it expands a domain and apply a ct inside it, so you can't inside this domain use your ct to counter the applied ct

So basically in your scan when Jogo said my jujutsu will reach you he meant his CE? Or when Yuji wanted to use a CT and Gojo said him no you can't use jujutsu it meant Yuji can't use CE?
Jujutsu is basically running your CE into a CT
It's very clear Gojo just hit that shit with his hand. no ct was used at all. Think you're just too tied down to jujutsu only being ct when it encompasses all forms of ce use.

Also it's not implied that Gojo became stronger physically or even increased his cursed energy while he was in prison realm, he only benefits from experiencing it in a way that would be helpful against barrierless domains (making his domain very small)
Nah honestly knowing Gojo mindset I don't think he sit still hoping Yuji and others releases him and we know time flows differently inside the prison realm. JJK characters already has accelerated development. I think he Possibly tried all things to get out there and trained for few times. We also see when he got released from prison realm he was in a different shape than when he was put into it.

Nah Gojo is not a brain-dead guy who would wait for others to rescue him through power of Friendship. He has a mindset he is the strongest obviously I think post Prison Realm Gojo has higher AP than Pre Prison Realm Gojo

yeah the pr definitely amped him. They even bring up how it allowed him better manipulation of domain. Him going through years of development in the pr would just have amped him overall, like we see for Maki when she's in Miyo's domain

It's very clear Gojo just hit that shit with his hand. no ct was used at all. Think you're just too tied down to jujutsu only being ct when it encompasses all forms of ce use.
Dude Jujutsu isn't CE, you didn't respond to my point, Gojo literally said to Yuji "you can use CE but you can't use Jujutsu"

Jujutsu is using your CE in a CT.

Gojo said you can use Jujutsu inside the domain but he didn't recommend it, why tf would he recommend using cursed energy there?
The wheel isn't a ct. And its way too much stuff saying domains do neutralize techs.
Wtf? The wheel is a ct, it's the ******* ten shadows, are you saying now that Charles' sight into the future is CE also and not CT?

Dude Jujutsu isn't CE, you didn't respond to my point, Gojo literally said to Yuji "you can use CE but you can't use Jujutsu"

Jujutsu is using your CE in a CT.

Gojo said you can use Jujutsu inside the domain but he didn't recommend it, why tf would he recommend using cursed energy there?
Not gonna keep going over this, Gojo very clearly hit the meteor with his hand not a ct.

Wtf? The wheel is a ct, it's the ******* ten shadows, are you saying now that Charles' sight into the future is CE also and not CT?
The wheel is not the ten shadows, it's mahoraga's own item. Idk where u got that from, and Charles sight is his ct.

Back