• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Maki says Yuki is on the same level as Yuta and that the only person who can take down Kenjaku is Gojo, so its confirmed now that Kenjaku can even defeat Yuta

Yuta = Yuki was surprising ngl
They said Yuta is second only to Gojo rn so probably Maki meant they are relative and it wouldn't have made a difference if Yuta was there

Yuta = Yuki was surprising ngl
They said Yuta is second only to Gojo rn so probably Maki meant they are relative and it wouldn't have made a difference if Yuta was there
Hmm, I thought of it more as if Yuta was in Yuki's place the outcome would've been the same not that if they fought together they'd have still lost.

I also doubt Maki has info on everything Yuta could be capable of (Copium), well that goes both ways.
She could just be referring to the Special Grade status

This is my interpretation of it. And it's just pretty dumb to take Maki's opinion on the special grades at all. Like the way people ran with Yuta's statement but then Maki says no Yuta is stronger than Hikari, or now with Yuta and Yuki on the same level, Maki knows next to nothing about Yuta, Hakari and Yuki so her statements should only be taken as supporting evidence not really as a concrete conclusion on the scaling of them.

Hmm, I thought of it more as if Yuta was in Yuki's place the outcome would've been the same not that if they fought together they'd have still lost.
That's what I meant.
I also doubt Maki has info on everything Yuta could be capable of (Copium), well that goes both ways.
I think Yuta is stronger than Yuki but not by a huge difference meaning even if he was there instead of Yuki he wouldn't have changed anything

Would this be breaking the fourth wall?

Takaba.png

Hm, is it related to strength? Kenjaku should be able to beat them up easily in 1vs1 fight then he can take control, but well since gege said he would have a hard time it means Jogo is really op lol, probably the difference between Jogo and other special grade sourcerers like Yuta and Yuki isn't a big difference
If we said Jogo is 9 sukuna fingers level
Yuta and Yuki could be 11 and Kenjaku 13

Hm, is it related to strength? Kenjaku should be able to beat them up easily in 1vs1 fight then he can take control, but well since gege said he would have a hard time it means Jogo is really op lol, probably the difference between Jogo and other special grade sourcerers like Yuta and Yuki isn't a big difference
If we said Jogo is 9 sukuna fingers level
Yuta and Yuki could be 11 and Kenjaku 13
Not exactly, if you look into exact meaning of the Kanji in the QnA Gege says something along the lines of tiresome, bothersome.
It's not that he'll find beating them hard but taking on the pair together is no easy task and it's not hard to see why.

He's much stronger than both individually regardless

Not exactly, if you look into exact meaning of the Kanji in the QnA Gege says something along the lines of tiresome, bothersome.
It's not that he'll find beating them hard but taking on the pair together is no easy task and it's not hard to see why.

He's much stronger than both individually regardless
Oh right

Btw do you think Takako Uro a sourcerer from the Haien era? I noticed that she lived 1000 years ago and also when Yuta healed her, she said he is near his limits and what surpasses the level of strong sourcere is overwhelming aggression and they showed Sukuna

Probably she fought Sukuna during the Haien Era

Oh right

Btw do you think Takako Uro a sourcerer from the Haien era? I noticed that she lived 1000 years ago and also when Yuta healed her, she said he is near his limits and what surpasses the level of strong sourcere is overwhelming aggression and they showed Sukuna

Probably she fought Sukuna during the Haien Era
That is highly probable
Lmao btw the official translation of the last chapter doesn't say Yuki is on the same level as Yuta, it says something completely different
Officials always be wildin'
But that's most likely the best interpretation of her sentence

Someone incarnated into tsumiki

Sukuna comes out knocks out angel,puts all his cursed energy into a finger. Rips it off.

Captures Megumi and and feeds it to him.

Sukuna stops controlling Yuji and Now is in control of Megumi's body.

Someone incarnated into tsumiki

Sukuna comes out knocks out angel,puts all his cursed energy into a finger. Rips it off.

Captures Megumi and and feeds it to him.

Sukuna stops controlling Yuji and Now is in control of Megumi's body.
Holy ****
Imagine if Sukuna can use Megumi’s technique. He’s more than strong enough to exorcise Mahoraga and add him to his arsenal

So after a brief round with Gojo, Sukuna found out that Megumi's technique would be a good counter

Probably this is how Sukuna learnt how to use fire, his cursed technique is about slashing but when he enters someone's body he understands their techniques similar to Kenjaku

I really doubt Ten Shadows can counter Limitless, the most viable thing would be Mahoraga which Gojo may just simply annihilate with Purple

I really doubt Ten Shadows can counter Limitless, the most viable thing would be Mahoraga which Gojo may just simply annihilate with Purple
Gojo said a ten shadow user fought a limitless user equally (both killed each other), while Megumi believed the previous user used maharaja, I'm pretty sure Gojo didn't mean that as he was hyping megumis talent/potential

Gojo for sure doesn't know about Mahoraga, but also I do think Mahoraga would conventionally be able to take on Gojo. Their cursed techinque is a pretty powerful one which can actually take on the likes of most of what Gojo would toss their way.

Iirc he mentioned it when he told megumi about dying to win and referred to it as trump card
No way he wouldn't know about it, especially the whole thingy that happened in Chpt 76 or so about the how-to CT manuals passed down among clans and the shtick about word getting out about the CT

He knows Megumi has a trump card that Megumi believes in fully, but seeing as Megumi himself points out that he thinks he knows why the Limitless user and Ten Shadows user died in their fight reference to when Gojo was telling him about his potential, this points towards Gojo not knowing about what exactly Mahoraga is or what they do.
No way he wouldn't know about it, especially the whole thingy that happened in Chpt 76 or so about the how-to CT manuals passed down among clans and the shtick about word getting out about the CT
You're also forgetting that in that same scene, it is revealed that Hollow Purple is a techinque that hasn't gotten out yet. So the same could be said for Mahoraga who we know no ten shadow's user has ever been able to exorcise.

He knows Megumi has a trump card that Megumi believes in fully, but seeing as Megumi himself points out that he thinks he knows why the Limitless user and Ten Shadows user died in their fight reference to when Gojo was telling him about his potential, this points towards Gojo not knowing about what exactly Mahoraga is or what they do.

You're also forgetting that in that same scene, it is revealed that Hollow Purple is a techinque that hasn't gotten out yet. So the same could be said for Mahoraga who we know no ten shadow's user has ever been able to exorcise.
Except Hollow Purple is a complex extension technique, Mahoraga is a basic Ten Shadows summon. is a famed Shikigami for it being unkillable and Gojo hinting at his Ace in the Card is already enough evidence that he knows about Mahoraga, why else would he talk about it and how's its something he shouldn't rely on if he has no idea what it is.
Infact Gojo even knew it would kill him and he shouldn't sacrifice himself carelessly

Back