• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu kaisen's Black Hole

Based on this calculation, I have a question.

Although the calculation has already been accepted. But we are still stuck with the problem.

The question is, is this really a black hole?

We will refer to the law of black holes on this page.

Which, of course, I've read. and think that it meets the conditions But we still need some opinions to prove that it really is a black hole.

agree: Duedate8898, ShadowWhoWalks, Payut007

disagree:

Last edited:
The series has the statement and gives us a pretty good explanation for it being a real blackhole. I'd say it's fine

Clearly fulfills multiple requirements for recognizing a black hole. Would be surprised if there is an unironic argument that it isn't a black hole.

Ok, now I'm sure it's really a black hole. I'll be posting this verse's Ap upgrade thread soon.

Back