• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Except Hollow Purple is a complex extension technique, Mahoraga is a basic Ten Shadows summon. is a famed Shikigami for it being unkillable and Gojo hinting at his Ace in the Card is already enough evidence that he knows about Mahoraga, why else would he talk about it and how's its something he shouldn't rely on if he has no idea what it is.
Infact Gojo even knew it would kill him and he shouldn't sacrifice himself carelessly
To call Mahoraga a basic Ten Shadows summon, ignores him never being tamed in the history of the technique. That's hardly basic. More importantly, where in the series is he ever considered famed? Sukuna doesn't know about him, just his name and the sword he had, but seeing as his fight with the Shikigami is him figuring out whatever his ability is not much is known, the random sorcerer Megumi's fighting doesn't know about him, Megumi doesn't even seem to know a lot about him, just that he's good enough to take on a limitless user with the six eyes. Nothing points towards anyone knowing about what Mahoraga can do.

In a Gege interview a couple years ago, he said that he will address Megumi and Toji later in the story, so Megumi will probably survive in relatively good health.
He also said that he already planned the fate of Yuji and Megumi, but Sukuna's is up in the air. Sukuna being interested in Megumi and making the 1-minute Enchain deal was established early on so it should be in Gege's consideration.

So since Sukuna's fate is not tied to Megumi's he should get separated from his body.

0059-003.png
0117-018.png

Gojo mentioned that in the past a Ten Shadow user and a Limitless user with Six Eyes killed each, and Megumi believes that it was though a Mahoraga exorcism, so the thing has potential:
0117-006.png

Either Sukuna is going to unlock the technique's full potential for himself, such as by getting all ten shadows tamed, or he knows a way to create a new body for himself from the technique.

To call Mahoraga a basic Ten Shadows summon, ignores him never being tamed in the history of the technique. That's hardly basic. More importantly, where in the series is he ever considered famed? Sukuna doesn't know about him, just his name and the sword he had, but seeing as his fight with the Shikigami is him figuring out whatever his ability is not much is known, the random sorcerer Megumi's fighting doesn't know about him, Megumi doesn't even seem to know a lot about him, just that he's good enough to take on a limitless user with the six eyes. Nothing points towards anyone knowing about what Mahoraga can do.
There's no complexity to summoning it, it's like any other Shikigami in Ten Shadows just that it's Built different and untameable.
It makes no sense for Gojo to not know about it despite hinting at it to the audience twice, being as knowledgeable as he is and the Intel he has access to by being part of the Big 3 families

I agree no one probably knew about the wheel but Sukuna definitely knew about the sword of extermination from one hit.

I agree no one probably knew about the wheel but Sukuna definitely knew about the sword of extermination from one hit.
I just noticed DueDate switched premise from Gojo not knowing about Mahoraga to not knowing what Mahoraga can do.

Tbh I see the fight just going the same way as it did VS Sukuna
Gojo uses Blue, it regens
Gojo uses Red, it regens
Gojo uses Domain, it adapts
Gojo just obliterates it with Purple

I just noticed DueDate switched premise from Gojo not knowing about Mahoraga to not knowing what Mahoraga can do.

Tbh I see the fight just going the same way as it did VS Sukuna
Gojo uses Blue, it regens
Gojo uses Red, it regens
Gojo uses Domain, it adapts
Gojo just obliterates it with Purple
I originally said that Gojo didn't now about Mahoraga or what exactly he did. You can go check back on the original message. But the more important thing here is that a Gojo clan memeber with all of Gojo's abilities died against Mahoraga before. Which also goes into something you're forgetting about in Mahoraga, Sukuna only defeated them because he attacked with a completely separate cursed techinque than his normal ones. Mahoraga didn't just adapt to cleave and cut specifically, but to slashing attacks in general. All of those techinque's Gojo does are probably not mechanically different enough in their mechanics that adapting to one likely means adapting to all of them. The only truly different technique that Gojo utilizes is his domain expansion which is an overload of information.

And the reason why I say calling it a basic ten shadow summon is dumb is because while its not complex in its summoning, the actual Shikigami is far from basic. That's like causing Hollow Purple a basic technique because all Gojo is doing is combining two techniques he already knows. It ignores the underlying difficulty of Cursed Technique Reversal.

YOU GUYS THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS INSANE AND YEAH WE NEED A SUKUNA KEY WITH MEGUMI'S BODY CAUSE HOLY SHIT

YOU GUYS THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS INSANE AND YEAH WE NEED A SUKUNA KEY WITH MEGUMI'S BODY CAUSE HOLY SHIT
Yuji probably the most mistreated mc I've seen.

At this point Sukuna needs to go, no more saving for the rest of the fingers or who has his body. Just kill him.

Also Takaba and Maki react to the Sukuna Nue's lightning.

Sukuna referring to Maki (Toji's level) as insect says alot about his current level

There is a theory that the back of prison realm was in the range of Hana's CT and now Gojo will be freed

Last edited:
The
What are the new AP values? What calcs and such do everyone scale to?
verse calcs are all over the place currently but if memory serves me right.

Jogo's Low 7-B - albeit Sukuna would've gotten hurt Jogo wasn't expecting meaningful damage, it was just to impress so God tiers would somewhat scale to it and Gojo above it , Sukuna, Special Grade Sorcerers, etc

This is from theendzero13's post from the Profile rework thread

463 tons : megumi (goodwill) , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara (goodwill) , nue , divine dog , max elephant

550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , haruta

660 tons : domain expansion megumi

666,66 tons : 80% nanami , BOS mahito

800 tons : domain expansion BOS mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike ) , todo ( goodwill) , yuji (goodwill)

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya/120%) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya , todo

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , comolete heavenly restriction maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

1,44 killotons : domain expansion 120% mahito , domain expansion jogo

2 killotons : Polymorphic Soul Isomer mahito

^
PSI Mahito should be 2.88KT on here

This thing needs to be rediscussed cause it's a cluster **** rn

I hope Angel can snap out before Hana is hurt/killed,i actually like their design

Also

Is there any idea where Angel current AP is ?

I'd speculate she's about Megumi's level in reinforcement, Hana that is, Angel on the other hand, no idea

Jacob's ladder isn't exactly an attack
You could probably do a luminosity calc on Jacobs Ladder since it turned the entire culling games area from night to day and also heavily burned 15 fingers Sukuna

But the more important thing here is that a Gojo clan memeber with all of Gojo's abilities died against Mahoraga before.
To be fair, the Sukuna who defeated Mahoraga didn't even have the full power of 15 fingers yet, as it was said earlier that the power of a consumed finger would take up to 1 day to assimilate into Yuuji's body. So at best, that Sukuna who faced Mahoraga was still at the strength of 5 fingers. In the Fanbook, Gege says that gojou is the strongest among the characters that have appeared in the serie so far (the Fanbook covers the entire shibuya arc), in addition to also saying that it is the strongest character drawn by him. Which puts gojou as absolute top 1 of the serie and much stronger than Mahoraga. Probably this other 6 eyes user although he had the same skills, he wasn't as strong as Gojou in other questions. Gojou being far superior to Mahoraga would probably erase him before he adapts.

The assimilation taking one day isn't about the power taking that long to increase, it's about Yuji being to take that much of Sukuna in without being taken over. As we saw when Sukuna first appeared, the power is there as soon as Yuji eats it. Yuji even points out the reason he's okay after all of Mahito's black flashes was because he had eaten the newer fingers. It's unlikely that Sukuna was still at five fingers back then.

And the thing with Mahoraga is that it isn't really about strength to beat this shikigami. Sukuna was far and above Mahoraga the entire fight, easily harming and tanking attacks from the shikigami. The big problem was that Mahoraga's adaptation made any attack that didn't kill before it's wheel finished useless afterward. Even Gojo's best move, Hollow Purple in its two appearances fail to kill instantly opponents less sturdy than Mahoraga.

Back