• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen's Speed Revision

I want to adjust the speed of jjk.

As I read many profiles now, Speed doesn't have a source like Gojo and other special levels.

From this calc, I will adjust the Speed of many characters as follows.

Gojo Satoru-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic as his current speed profile is rather unreasonable and has no clear origin, and having Massively Hypersonic as he is The strongest Sorcerer in the world should make him superior to Hakari.

Okkotsu Yuta-Just like Gojo and from Maki's words he should be on par with or above Hakari.

Geto Suguru and Tsukumo Yuki-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. Geto is close to Yuta and from Kenjaku's words he might even be superior to Yuta, and Yuki is close to Geto(kenjaku) as well.

Ishigori Ryu and Uro-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. They fought Yuta evenly.

Fushiguro Toji-He easily fought and defeated Gojo and Geto. He was able to go slightly against Gojo when he was The strongest Sorcerer in the world.

Zenin Maki-She is described as dangerous and on the same level as Toji.

Gojo Satoru-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic as his current speed profile is rather unreasonable and has no clear origin, and having Massively Hypersonic as he is The strongest Sorcerer in the world should make him superior to Hakari.
Not just the strongest, he's indirectly stated to be the fastest, so yes I agree wthat
Okkotsu Yuta-Just like Gojo and from Maki's words he should be on par with or above Hakari.
Yuta's kinda tricky, I say that due to the way he was portrayed VS Itadori but that was just him holding back but I'd be fine with him scaling above Maki's Hypersonic feat she and then a Likely scaling to the MHS rating
Geto Suguru and Tsukumo Yuki-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. Geto is close to Yuta and from Kenjaku's words he might even be superior to Yuta, and Yuki is close to Geto(kenjaku) as well.
I also think these guys should just scale to Kenjaku's Hypersonic+ feat and then a Likely to the MHS ratings but there isn't much reason against them being just straight up MHS tho, so I guess I agree
Ishigori Ryu and Uro-Downgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. They fought Yuta evenly.
Same case as Yuta
Fushiguro Toji-He easily fought and defeated Gojo and Geto. He was able to go slightly against Gojo when he was The strongest Sorcerer in the world.
Zenin Maki-She is described as dangerous and on the same level as Toji.
Toji doesn't scale to Adult Gojo or Adult Geto, he doesn't even scale to Teen Gojo in speed as he got blitzed once Gojo was refreshed and by association same case with Maki

Last edited:
Toji doesn't scale to Adult Gojo or Adult Geto, he doesn't even scale to Teen Gojo in speed as he got blitzed once Gojo was refreshed and by association same case with Maki
Not as an adult, but he's already The strongest Sorcerer in the world so I think he deserves it, and Toji might as well.

Where does Yuji scale? Yuta with Cursed Energy enhancement is depicted to be physically relative to Yuji in Chapter 140 and 141 (Yuji was confident he'll win in an unarmed fight, and Yuta called Yuji fast and said that incapacitating him isn't easy), but baseline Naoya can move FTE to Yuji with Projection Sorcery.

If Maki is 180 times faster than Ramjet Naoya, why would precog help her dodge and counterattack?

Not as an adult, but he's already The strongest Sorcerer in the world so I think he deserves it, and Toji might as well.
Toji doesn't scale to him tho, he got blitzed
It's abundantly clear they're nowhere near the same level as he waited for Gojo to become extremely exhausted to battle him.

Despite themselves calling themselves the strongest duo they were both just Grade 1's at the time, Yuki was Special Grade since then unless you're talking about Gojo becoming the strongest one whole year after that fight? Neither of them would scale to Gojo then
No reason Teen Getou, fatigued Gojo, Toji and by extension Maki would scale to Hakari and Kashimo in speed either

I can't really find the source of that speed. And I think it's highly unreasonable. Right now, the MHS seems the safest.
The calc that is mentioned in the op coupled with Blue amping his speed he could be mhs+. What is unreasonable about this?

Until we have Maki fighting Hakari, Yuta, Kashimo, Ryu, Uro, or Kenjaku, she and Toji should just be hs from Maki’s calc.

You didn’t really give much of a reason or scaling basis for why she’d be mhs either.

Toji doesn't scale to him tho, he got blitzed
It's abundantly clear they're nowhere near the same level as he waited for Gojo to become extremely exhausted to battle him.

Despite themselves calling themselves the strongest duo they were both just Grade 1's at the time, Yuki was Special Grade since then unless you're talking about Gojo becoming the strongest one whole year after that fight? Neither of them would scale to Gojo then
No reason Teen Getou, fatigued Gojo, Toji and by extension Maki would scale to Hakari and Kashimo in speed either
ok

Where does Yuji scale? Yuta with Cursed Energy enhancement is depicted to be physically relative to Yuji in Chapter 140 and 141 (Yuji was confident he'll win in an unarmed fight, and Yuta called Yuji fast and said that incapacitating him isn't easy), but baseline Naoya can move FTE to Yuji with Projection Sorcery.

If Maki is 180 times faster than Ramjet Naoya, why would precog help her dodge and counterattack?
I forgot Yuji should get scale from Yuta too, so who do you think should get scale from this calc?

The calc that is mentioned in the op coupled with Blue amping his speed he could be mhs+. What is unreasonable about this?
I don't see any close calculations. Besides, we don't know the exact numbers that will give him MHS+.

Idk if Yuji could scale. I doubt very much that he faster than Maki and Toji. Besides, Yuta literally says at the end of the battle "I was just playing", showing that he wasn't seriously at all

Idk if Yuji could scale. I doubt very much that he faster than Maki and Toji. Besides, Yuta literally says at the end of the battle "I was just playing", showing that he wasn't seriously at all
maybe like that

So what do you think about this topic?

The calc you posted in the Op is close to mhs+, you realize that right?
I think 547 and 1000 are not that close. And we don't know how many times his speed gain is. I'm quite opposed to MHS+, so I think we should vote.

I think 547 and 1000 are not that close. And we don't know how many times his speed gain is. I'm quite opposed to MHS+, so I think we should vote.
The difference between those two a 2x different though, someone may get a 2x increase to speed ends up becoming mhs+ but for Gojo I'm not really saying he'd be outright mhs+, I think it could be a likely with how we see Blue become an increase to his speed. He could at the very least get a likely with it considering he's above Hakari who's rated at mach 547, then gets faster through his fight with Kashimo.

The difference between those two a 2x different though, someone may get a 2x increase to speed ends up becoming mhs+ but for Gojo I'm not really saying he'd be outright mhs+, I think it could be a likely with how we see Blue become an increase to his speed. He could at the very least get a likely with it considering he's above Hakari who's rated at mach 547, then gets faster through his fight with Kashimo.
So should we make him mhs possibly mhs+ with amp?

That's not exactly the case. Few things to consider.
Gojo was super fatigued
Gojo had previously called him fast then and shocked about how it's all just Innate physical prowess considering there's no CE in him.
He yet still reacted to him right after that panel.
Gojo was still able to see him for a little bit before he attacked him despite Toji having used a sneak attack.
And finally this one only matters depending on if you think Gojo became faster or not than his previous non fatigued self, once he learnt RCT, Toji could neither tag him or react to Purple.

I think overall Gojo can react to him when he's moving in a direct path but tracing his movements over the battle field is much harder for him given his lack of CE and the fact he's fatigued.

And finally this one only matters depending on if you think Gojo became faster or not than his previous non fatigued self, once he learnt RCT, Toji could neither tag him or react to Purple.
It is extremely clear that after his unlocking of rct and Red he became far greater in his ce reinforcement and ability to amp himself with it.

There's not much metric you can use to infer that he just became much stronger than normal
I can, learning rct gives one an insane degree of difference in CE control from those who don't understand the core of curse energy. Him getting faster and learning how to use red and purple all show he became far better in his use of CE. It's not like this isn't also the case for BF users as well.

I can, learning rct gives one an insane degree of difference in CE control from those who don't understand the core of curse energy. Him getting faster and learning how to use red and purple all show he became far better in his use of CE. It's not like this isn't also the case for BF users as well.
I don’t think that’s ever stated in the series. Also it wasn’t that Gojo’s improved CE control is what allowed him to use Red and Purple it’s just that rct is a prerequisite for those abilities.

I don’t think that’s ever stated in the series. Also it wasn’t that Gojo’s improved CE control is what allowed him to use Red and Purple it’s just that rct is a prerequisite for those abilities.
nah. learning rct allowed to reach the core of curse energy, he's obtained a higher understanding in his ce Manipulation and is able to use it to create red.

Back