• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Naoya can't keep up with Maki now, and her speculation confirms Toji's faster than Mach 3 Naoya too

Weren't they born so strong because of Gojo?
Iirc Gege said that after the Haien Era, sourcerers and curses became weaker, but started to get stronger when Gojo was born.

Sukuna said that Jogo isn't bad when compared to sourcerers from the Haien era

Curses in general became stronger when Gojo was born, but the Disaster Curses specifically became so powerful as the fear they're comprised of is so abnormally large.
It's why the Grasshopper Curse was only comparable to Semi-Grade 1 curses compared to the likes of Mahito and Jogo who were Special-Grade.

Naoya's DE is kinda OP but yeah, it's ineffective against Maki and he gets packed up

Last edited:
Damn, they really made Naoya's Domain Expansion a uterus. Anyways, Maki (Toji by extension) look to be resistant to all barrier type of techniques and abilities within jjk.

Maki and Toji not being registered by domains does make sense given that prior Domains target people via CE
(On another note i'm a bit sad that we didn't get to see any Humanoid Naoya physical feats, he can probably just be scaled to his prior form, but still)

0102-010.png

Fan scans are out, so notes from the current chapter:

- Naoya's domain is essentially classic durability negation

- Maki (and by extention Toji) can now perceive the soul similarly to Yuji and Mahito

- Toji's sword from Hidden Inventory gives him Soul Manipulation

- Mai's construction sword is a direct replica to Toji's sword and has the same effect as the original

- Maki is now stated to be on par with Toji Zen'in, which sorta gives me the impression that Perfect Preperation Maki was actually on par with Hidden Inventory Toji (who was sorta washed up), while this is basically prime Toji

Fan scans are out, so notes from the current chapter:

- Naoya's domain is essentially classic durability negation

- Maki (and by extention Toji) can now perceive the soul similarly to Yuji and Mahito

- Toji's sword from Hidden Inventory gives him Soul Manipulation

- Mai's construction sword is a direct replica to Toji's sword and has the same effect as the original

- Maki is now stated to be on par with Toji Zen'in, which sorta gives me the impression that Perfect Preperation Maki was actually on par with Hidden Inventory Toji (who was sorta washed up), while this is basically prime Toji

Don't forget Maki's blade is Dura NEG and Soul hax along with Toji

Alright. Alright, thanks to the new JJK 0 retail release we should get a new calc for the Maximum Uzumaki x Yuta Max Output Clash, as the movie shows us the destruction alongside some overpressure prior to that.

Inumaki's AP for when he attempts to Crush Getou

And Getou blitzing the Gang's perception

Please list other feats y'all found too, these are the only ones I could think up rn

Alright. Alright, thanks to the new JJK 0 retail release we should get a new calc for the Maximum Uzumaki x Yuta Max Output Clash, as the movie shows us the destruction alongside some overpressure prior to that.

Inumaki's AP for when he attempts to Crush Getou

And Getou blitzing the Gang's perception

Please list other feats y'all found too, these are the only ones I could think up rn
Inumaki and Getou were calced. Small building for inumaki and supersonic for getou

I don't think that's how it works normally. The anime can be used when it adds needed context to feats such as a timeframe, but unless the anime is considered main cannon it can't be used over the feats of the manga.

Edit: Especially since in anime they will often exaggerate the manga, think those scenes from OPM and MHA where all the cubes start to appear.

I don't think that's how it works normally. The anime can be used when it adds needed context to feats such as a timeframe, but unless the anime is considered main cannon it can't be used over the feats of the manga.
Well the Maximum Uzumaki Clash needs Hella context cause the damage done is not visible in the manga
And a redo of the other calcs can't hurt either
Edit: Especially since in anime they will often exaggerate the manga, think those scenes from OPM and MHA where all the cubes start to appear.

So is it accepted here that Ishigori has a cursed energy output that exceeds even Prime Sukuna's?
People don’t seem to get output. Output is how much of your CE you can use on a consistent basis, not your general AP. They correlate but aren’t the same. Gonna use terms that don’t officially exist just to give an example

Ryu could have a CE ‘pool’ of 100, and his output is able to consistently use aka output 95% of that, meaning he does Max 95 Damage with his best attacks/output under normal circumstances

Sukuna could have a CE ‘pool’ of 300 but only have a 50% output but would do 150 damage with his best attacks normally

That’s why Ryu said Yuta’s output isn’t anything special, but with his massive CE Reserves, Yuta and Rika can match but be slightly inferior to Ryu’s output

Yuta has a bigger CE pool to draw from so he doesn’t have to have a high output ratio.

similar to how his CE reinforcement was explained vs Yuji. Him and Yuji were physical equals despite Yuta being far physically inferior to Yuji without CE. He has a larger pool to draw from to make up for technical differences like output and reinforcement

Angel rescues Megumi
Yuji and comedy dude are there too.
Angel is a vessel as well as a mouth appears on her cheek, and I think its also Sukuna (Not sure) as she might have ate one of his other figers
She talks about wanting to kill Sukuna as well as saying Sukuna is strong.

Angel rescues Megumi
Yuji and comedy dude are there too.
Angel is a vessel as well as a mouth appears on her cheek, and I think its also Sukuna (Not sure) as she might have ate one of his other figers
She talks about wanting to kill Sukuna as well as saying Sukuna is strong.
maybe they will say that Gojo is the only one who can possibly do that, so angel will decide to hekp them

Joking lol although I'm a Gojo fan I think full power Sukuna can beat him

Angel will unseal Gojo if Fallen Angel is defeated and the fallen angel is Sukuna. Basically kill itadori and get Gojo or not

Back