• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Nice, although I think its better to use Panda as he is closer to the crater, therefore more accurate in measuring the size.
Panda wasn't used cause he was kinda curled up in the shot, while Getou was standing up right, but thanks I may take up the suggestion

Since Hakari's reverse cursed technique is so advanced that it can heal his brain and heal from poisons, do you think it can even protect him from an attack like the unlimited void?

Since Hakari's reverse cursed technique is so advanced that it can heal his brain and heal from poisons, do you think it can even protect him from an attack like the unlimited void?
I mean we know you can regen from it as long as u don't get fully hit so yeah.

Yeah, i could see that working if his Jackpot had days long duration but its not that long and he'd end up like.
He'd still be Incapped on Entry and unless Gojo doesn't stop the effects prematurely he'd become a vegetable and once jackpot is over he would just Die or enter a Vegetative state.

Yeah, i could see that working if his Jackpot had days long duration but its not that long and he'd end up like.
He'd still be Incapped on Entry and unless Gojo doesn't stop the effects prematurely he'd become a vegetable and once jackpot is over he would just Die or enter a Vegetative state.
Do u remember when they said that Gojo can use the unlimited void multiple times?

How do you guys scale Jogo to people like Toji, Yuta? I've been thinking about it today so can yall explain your opinion on it?

He doesn't have a direct scaling, what I meant is that how would he fight against each one of them and explain why he would win/lose.
Toji would blitz and prob just cut his head off with isoh or the soul katana.
Yuta just one shots and probably blitzes as well.

Which statement?
0107-024.png

My opinion on Yuta vs Jogo was that Yuta is far stronger since he has Rika which was considered scary and powerful by Gojo, while Gojo said that Jogo is weak.

For Yuta and Toji, I think Yuta would win if he has a powerful AOE DE like infinite void, other than that it would be difficult as Toji can cancel cursed techniques and is incredibly fast and strong

My opinion on Yuta vs Jogo was that Yuta is far stronger since he has Rika which was considered scary and powerful by Gojo, while Gojo said that Jogo is weak.

For Yuta and Toji, I think Yuta would win if he has a powerful AOE DE like infinite void, other than that it would be difficult as Toji can cancel cursed techniques and is incredibly fast and strong
Yuta can just get up close to toji, also can dodge isoh too.

Yuta can just get up close to toji, also can dodge isoh too.
Assuming Yuta is as fast as teen Gojo he won't have a chance, since Toji could distract that Gojo easily and Gojo needed the six eyes to observe him.

Well maybe Yuta can use Rika as a bait to catch Toji

Assuming Yuta is as fast as teen Gojo he won't have a chance, since Toji could distract that Gojo easily and Gojo needed the six eyes to observe him.

Well maybe Yuta can use Rika as a bait to catch Toji
Toji never fought a healthy teen Gojo, he fought a heavily fatigued one so not really a good feat for Toji. And distracting someone isn't a speed feat it actually shows how much slower u are than them. Remember how Toji sent out the flyheads and they clouded Gojo visions cause they were all around, not to mention Toji moving behind him since previously Gojo reacted to him and threw him away with Blue. Toji's probably relative to Yuta but Yuta would just dodge isoh if Toji uses it with the chain or if he tries getting up close Yuta can use curse speech or have have Rika hold him down.

Toji Vs Yuta depends entirely on if we decide to scale Hidden Inventory Toji to Culling Game Maki. As if we do then Toji's speed + Durability Neg blade should just kill Yuta.

Toji Vs Yuta depends entirely on if we decide to scale Hidden Inventory Toji to Culling Game Maki. As if we do then Toji's speed + Durability Neg blade should just kill Yuta.
i mean its no deciding, Gege already told us Maki and him scale now. The blade is dodgeable so I doubt it's actually the main win.

Of course he would scale directly to Maki.

Speed is still kinda up there rn Toji is clear of the Mach 3 gate lock while Yuta doesn't even have any scaling to it

i mean its no deciding, Gege already told us Maki and him scale now. The blade is dodgeable so I doubt it's actually the main win.
Of course he would scale directly to Maki.

Speed is still kinda up there rn Toji is clear of the Mach 3 gate lock while Yuta doesn't even have any scaling to it

Shibuya Toji should absolutely scale to current Maki, Hidden Inventory Toji though? That's harder to say.

There's a lot of evidence suggesting that Hidden Inventory Toji was effectively past his prime and not at his highest level.
Scaling his speed to Culling Game Maki would effectively mean we're scaling Hidden Inventory Toji to a version of himself that is outright superior.

Shibuya Toji should absolutely scale to current Maki, Hidden Inventory Toji though? That's harder to say.

There's a lot of evidence suggesting that Hidden Inventory Toji was effectively past his prime and not at his highest level.
Scaling his speed to Culling Game Maki would effectively mean we're scaling Hidden Inventory Toji to a version of himself that is outright superior.
Yeah cg maki scales to Toji Zenin, Hidden inventory is rusty but he does says he's getting the hang of it iirc. Basically it would be like this

Prime Toji ~ Demon Maki > HI Toji ~ HI Gojo

Yeah cg maki scales to Toji Zenin, Hidden inventory is rusty but he does says he's getting the hang of it iirc. Basically it would be like this

Prime Toji ~ Demon Maki > HI Toji ~ HI Gojo
Hidden Inventory Fatigued Gojo or him at full health?
Cause we both know that Gojo dog walked him

Also spotted a little error with the Hakari infact I already have an edit ready

Back