• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hmm, having actually now read the chapter, yeah being a glass cannon now seems like it instead of this being a cap on durability. Actually smart to do too, since it gives Kamo more of a chance.

0194-010.png

Hmmm maybe curse naoya is simply a glass canon
Yo this is out of topic, but how do you post image

Got to get a link to an image and then post it on here. You can't post images directly from your PC or whatever, but you can post links. And they'll turn into an image if you use the image button (?) when doing so.

You don't need a particular site, you can even link images off a google if needed. I got this one off wikipedia:
Yuji_Itadori.png

Holy shit, that Naoya comment regarding Mai sent Twitter into a flame war. Although I can see why given the.... problematic implications some people are getting.

Atp Gege just hates Naoya and wants him viewed in the worst possible way lol. First he makes a speed cap statement, then he's weaker than Hanami and he potentially r worded Mai, not to mention him being a cursed spirit on top of that.

Screen_Shot_2022-08-22_at_8.07.00_PM.png

These the calcs so far accepted. Other calcs that haven't been accepted or are either done wrong in someway never reach town lvl or beyond consistently. Is this evidence the verse for the most part is just building to mcb? With God Tiers being city lvl? hmmmmmm

Screen_Shot_2022-08-22_at_8.07.00_PM.png

These the calcs so far accepted. Other calcs that haven't been accepted or are either done wrong in someway never reach town lvl or beyond consistently. Is this evidence the verse for the most part is just building to mcb? With God Tiers being city lvl? hmmmmmm
A lot of these calcs are getting removed, like the 7-C Gojo calc and the 7-A and High 7-A calcs

Kusakabe tanking the uzumaki just hard counters the building thing. I really wish Gege would just simply calc some of the stuff he says. It's insane to me that he can go and get scientific accuracy for the electricity of Kashimo but couldn't calc the kinetic energy of Naoya moving.
Probably he wants to say naoya nor maki not on Hakari & kashimo level. Also the fact naoya Durability being lesser than hanami.

I mean it's been established in the early chapters that for even fodder tier special grades like the Finger Bearer, you'd need 'Mass Carpet/cluster Bombing' levels of damage, but in a CE based attack and that only 'might' work. And that was implications for the literal most garbage special grade curse we've seen, when the difference in Special Grade between low and high tier curses is actually insane.

For Semi Grade 1 curses tanks would be useless, and the weakest Grade 1 Sorcerers should be able to beat any Grade 1 Curse. And Grade 1 Sorcerer, like Special Grade Curses, is the in verse tier with the most massive gaps between them. So the most fodder Grade 1 Sorcerers should be able to take out curses that have the weakest in their tier being able to have '9-A' attacks by this site's standards be 'useless'. Whether that's 9-A+ or 8-C for the weakest Grade 1 Sorcerers taking those at face value, Grade 1 Sorcerers can range from that to being able to fight Special Grades so-

Maki is back.

Old man picks up Maki's blade and comments its a demon blade, with a picture of Toji saying "what's the difference"

Maki outside of Sumo man's sumo ring he made. Rough translations of makis comment it being a simple domain.

Old man holds sword for downward slash. Scares Kamo, Maki, Naoya and Sumoman.

Cuts Naoya and thr ground/building beside him.

Nice to see Gege putting more emphasis on Toji's weapon dexterity in the lastest chapter, Daido scaling to the binding-vow nerfed Naoya is also cool.
I've seen some start the Maki - Toji debate again, but really I just see this as Maki not having Toji's skill and/or mindset. Not that she isn't stastistically as strong as Toji. (unless this gets clarified in a later chapter)

So reading the new chapter, it seems Maki didn't have the enhanced senses that Toji has. I guess this would explain why she had trouble in the past with Naoya and why she has trouble now.

I'd still wager it just being a figure of speech for now, as if Maki's senses weren't enhanced then her being able to see cursed spirits without any glasses becomes a bit bizzare. Not to mention that the Sumo-speech seems more like an allegory to Maki being plagued by other circumstances and not really being "free" from them to focus on her battle.

Uh, no he wasn't, an even higher is fine but we had no idea whatever the **** he was going to do cause Maki oneshot him and nothing says or implies he would oneshot Maki like that
He's not scaling to Gojo or Toji like that
It's loosely insinuated since Toji's ribs where not broken by Gojo's Red, but Maki's ribs could possibly have broken if Naoya hit her while she was using the Shiranui-Gata.
But regardless he should just downscale from Perfect Preparation Maki.

Uh, no he wasn't, an even higher is fine but we had no idea whatever the **** he was going to do cause Maki oneshot him and nothing says or implies he would oneshot Maki like that
He's not scaling to Gojo or Toji like that
Says he was going to punch through her lol
0151-011.png

Says he was going to punch through her lol
0151-011.png
That's merely a claim he made to himself, it doesn't mean he could actually do it, a Supersonic Cursed Womb couldn't even achieve that or any meaningful damage with his Supersonic speed

That's merely a claim he made to himself, it doesn't mean he could actually do it, a Supersonic Cursed Womb couldn't even achieve that or any meaningful damage with his Supersonic speed
Yeah cause she was much stronger lol. Punching and ramming are also two different things, it isn't like he punched her at max speed.

It's loosely insinuated since Toji's ribs where not broken by Gojo's Red, but Maki's ribs could possibly have broken if Naoya hit her while she was using the Shiranui-Gata.
But regardless he should just downscale from Perfect Preparation Maki.
I mean he did hit her and she is holding her rib section as if it broke, makes sense.
0194-007.png

Back