• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"can deal all damage he has taken back at his opponent 100 fold, can attack his opponent with the force of their own blow"

Well I dunno, reflecting damage isn't the same as reflecting attacks, but the second one might be. Anyway, I'll vote for Judge Q too, mainly for his ability to reflect damage 100 fold.

Didn't Q defeated Kim Doo-Shik, the guy who has been punched to China and ran back sometimes time after ward, recently? http://*********.me/manga/the-god-of-high-school/s5/c273/57 http://*********.me/manga/the-god-of-high-school/s5/c273/62 I will post the feats that he ran back and get defeated by Q later.

Why he is MHS for keeping up with someone who is MHS+ at his slowest?

Also Silver Eyes aren't combat applicable

@Nonickfound Q defeated him in the most recent chapter. His profile hasn't been changed yet though. Make a CRT thread to get them on his profile.

Every GoH character not named "Jin Mo-Ri", "Han Dae Wi" and "666:Satan" is probably going to be going through some major revisions at some point though. Most of their profiles are a mess, and Q's is no different. Might be better to put this on hold for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back