• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Part 6 Jotaro vs Alternate Universe Diego Brando.

Jotaro: 9-B physically, 8-C with Star Platinum: The World

Alternate Diego: 10-A physically, 8-C with THE WORLD.

79371F2F-0EAF-47BB-AD0D-260824FE5210
Part 6 Jotaro

7EBCA879-1E1F-44C0-9935-A27F9D28BE7D
Alternate Diego Brando

Who wins and why?

Weren't SBR Universe characters getting recalced and not compared as much to Parts 1-6 verse?

Why would they when both The World's are identical according to Jojoveller?

>Their not EXACTLY identical, considering their stats are different.

You should probably check that again, because they are. Both The World's have the exact same Stand stats if that's what you're talking about, so much so they even have the exact same range of 10m specified.

Chariot190 said:
>Their not EXACTLY identical, considering their stats are different.
You should probably check that again, because they are. Both The World's have the exact same Stand stats if that's what you're talking about, so much so they even have the exact same range of 10m specified.
No, THE WORLD has a higher precision and a lower potential than the original World.

Power is A, Speed is A, Staying is A, Precision is B, Range is C (10m to he exact), Potential is B.

This is the same for both Diego and Dio's The World.

I just did, they're listed as the same. Hell Diego's The World trivia section litteraly points out they have the same stats. Are you blind, trolling or not even reading the shit you're sending?

I know the trivia says they have the same, but if you click on stats, they are slightly different. Diego's limit also stays at 5 seconds while DIO's increases to 9. They also have some visual differences as well.

No they're litteraly the exact same even when you click them. Do I need to ******* screencap them for you? Here.

This matchup was done like 20 times and it ends up the same Everytime.

AU Diego is DIO but without any of the shit that allowed him to give Jotaro a hard fight, namely he can't return from having his skull cracked by Jotaro...or being donuted, whichever you prefer.

That is why I used part 6 Jotaro since he is weaker than his part 3 version. I thought I might give Diego a chance but I guess not.

Well that's a personal issue. Because it's the same, for both, hell you could always just check the guide book scans if need be.

Fyi about the designs being different, that's also false. Dio's The World's design was changed back in 2000, possibly even earlier, and has remained the same ever since even as recent as like the last exhibition. Here's some examples. Both Dio and Diego's The World actually have the same design when you remember Dio's The World was changed to look different and Diego's uses the new design opposed to the early 90s design, Diego's The World looks identical to Dio's updated design, which predates him by 11 years.

And Diego can only stop time for 5 seconds because he's human, it's not because the Stands are different but because Dio is a vampire, it's the same reason why Jotaro can only stop time for 5 seconds too. Human limits within time stop. And that's not even getting into the fact Dio himself could only stop time for 5 seconds too, it only increased when he returned to being fully vampiric and fused with Jonathan's body completely, prior to that he was stuck at 5 seconds for months pre HIGH his cap was, lo and behold, the same as Diego's and Jotaros.

You gotta do way more research into these things before making such claims dude.

That's just a editing **** up, they have the same stats. As said you could always just check the actual scans instead of relying on a wiki.

Back