• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How would the SP and Ken interaction even work?

SP blitzes Ken, but has weaker AP. In theory, that means SP could punch Ken all day and not do any meaningful damage, so does that mean Ken simply outright ignores SP, walks up to Jotaro and smacks him once for the win?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Jotaro does have phasing.
He may be ablearranging his blood vessels differently. Only way.
I totally neglected this. I recall SP phasing through Joseph's "dead" body to restart his heart. That means Jotaro can just wait till Ken gets into range, activates ZA WARUDO time stop, and crush Ken's heart. Actually with how fast SP is, he probably doesn't even need to time stop to pop every vital organ Ken's got before he knows what hit him.

But I feel like this would be if Jotaro is bloodlusted. I can't see him immediately going for the phase kill.

SenshiDon said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Jotaro does have phasing.
He may be ablearranging his blood vessels differently. Only way.
I totally neglected this. I recall SP phasing through Joseph's "dead" body to restart his heart. That means Jotaro can just wait till Ken gets into range, activates ZA WARUDO time stop, and crush Ken's heart. Actually with how fast SP is, he probably doesn't even need to time stop to pop every vital organ Ken's got before he knows what hit him.
But I feel like this would be if Jotaro is bloodlusted. I can't see him immediately going for the phase kill.
Well SP needs to be strong enough to go through Kenshiros Aura, which I don't know if SP could punch through.

A DB Fan named Jake said:
@Cooltaff12
Yeah, it seems that what JBA referrs to as "Non-Stand Users" are merely normal humans. Kenshiro is definitely NOT a normal human
I see stands SP to be more like invisible force-output machines that can't be damaged in these case of scenarios. It can create force to either attack or repel other attacks it can withstand. If it can't repel an attack, it will go through them and might hit the user instead. Just take a look what happened when SP couldn't punch all of the knives away from Jotaro.

That scene causes so much toruble to me, since even when stating SP to be FTL, Araki does this. I guess it could be argue that it was because of the pressure that Jotaro had or that he couldn't just tell SP to repel all of the knives on time. Well, maybe the knives were going at insane speeds considering that they were thrown by DIO and by The World, so it may not be so farfetched to say that the knives Jotaro couldn't keep up with where the ones thrown by The World

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:

Nah, One Minute Melee and DBX go by who the animator prefers. Its how we get results like Sasori of the Red Sands beating Alice Margatroid (to make matters worse, the original animator: Aqualia seemed to have been kicked off before she could finish it or something since she made a DBX so she couldn't do what she was planning like having Alice win) or cringe results like Iron Man vs Batman resulting in Batman winning or the infamously bad (like, removed from YT bad) Mikasa vs Spider-Man and Saitama vs Kenshiro (the latter being all around ugly and filled with people who wank either side to no end and the former just... bleh)

@J-Man

But Kenshiro told Toriko that Hokuto Shinken is invincible OvO

@JohnCena

Most of his games follow the story told in the manga, so there's really nothing worth noting

By the way, can someone please tell me why is Kenshiro country level? I haven't even seen him destroy an island let alone a country. I feel like this is a wank.

Kenshiro, while not having powered up, meaning that he is only using 30% of his strength, could easily harm Jagi, who survived a nuke that created an explosion that could be seen from space. When Ken powered up to 100%, he completely stomped Jagi, while Jagi could barely scratch Kenshiro's face

Years later, after Kenshiro meets Kaioh, who completely stomped 100% Mode Kenshiro and people comparable to 100% Mode Ken, while he was in base. After Kenshiro lifted the seals on Hokuto Shinken, he was able to match base Kaioh, who was noted as being stronger than last time, while he was in base. Eventually, both powered up to 100%, and Kenshiro eventually defeated Kaioh

Also, being able to blow away thick storm clouds, which have mass, at a very rapid speed, requires a massive amount of kinetic energy

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Kenshiro, while not having powered up, meaning that he is only using 30% of his strength, could easily harm Jagi, who survived a nuke that created an explosion that could be seen from space. When Ken powered up to 100%, he completely stomped Jagi, while Jagi could barely scratch Kenshiro's face
Years later, after Kenshiro meets Kaioh, who completely stomped 100% Mode Kenshiro and people comparable to 100% Mode Ken, while he was in base. After Kenshiro lifted the seals on Hokuto Shinken, he was able to match base Kaioh, who was noted as being stronger than last time, while he was in base. Eventually, both powered up to 100%, and Kenshiro eventually defeated Kaioh

Also, being able to blow away thick storm clouds, which have mass, at a very rapid speed, requires a massive amount of kinetic energy
How strong was the nuke that Jagi survived?

Back