• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An island level nuke?! What the hell?!?! Can a nuke seriously be that powerful?! Was it ever stated in the manga how big the nuclear explosion was???

Area of Effect /=/ Attack Potency

Kenshiro can very clearly injure a man who took a massive nuke to face, while using a fraction of his strength, while he was far weaker.

If we ran by your logic, then Goku would never be planet level, since not all of his attacks bust planets

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Area of Effect /=/ Attack Potency
Kenshiro can very clearly injure a man who took a massive nuke to face, while using a fraction of his strength, while he was far weaker.

If we ran by your logic, then Goku would never be planet level, since not all of his attacks bust planets
Toei logic that's why. Apparently according to Toei's inconsistencies, Final Form Frieza is planet level, because that's how strong his strongest attack Supernova against God of Destruction Toppo was.

But we know that they can bust planets and solar systems and such by this point in the story, so just because we don't see them doing so with every attack doesn't mean they aren't at that level. Also, ki control is a thing in the DB universe

Okay, can someone please tell me, why didn't Fist of the North Star manga didn't get a complete anime adaptation? Why did Toei's lazy ass suddenly stopped animating right after Kenshiro's fight with Kaioh? Also, why didn't the anime got a complete English Dub?

JohnCenaNation said:
An island level nuke?! What the hell?!?! Can a nuke seriously be that powerful?! Was it ever stated in the manga how big the nuclear explosion was???
I mean, Russias been claiming to have a nuke that can wipe France or Texas off the face of the earth soooo (I'd rather not see that be tested even if thats false)

I legit forgot their was more after Kaioh. Wasn't it just a boring arc where Ken got hit by serious PIS so Bat can be the hero? I mostly remember from the Musou game

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Cause the world is cruel and unfair
But Dragon Ball got a complete anime adaption of the manga including the complete English dubbing which is also done by Toei Animation. So why didn't Fist of the North Star got the same treatment?

well @jiangshi somewhat he was hit by random lightning and lost memory and bat tried to ship him and Lin though bat died and when Lin wanted to return to bat's body they seperate and turns out kenshiro is jesus and ressurected bat by pressure point which some time later ends in omae wa mou shindeiru fashion

TISSG7Redgrave said:
turns out kenshiro is jesus and ressurected bat by pressure point which some time later ends in omae wa mou shindeiru fashio
I thought being Mad Max Jesus was Toki's shtick. Man, that SA comment was right, Hokuto Shinken can do anything including make your breakfast for you

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well @jiangshi somewhat he was hit by random lightning and lost memory and bat tried to ship him and Lin though bat died and when Lin wanted to return to bat's body they seperate and turns out kenshiro is jesus and ressurected bat by pressure point which some time later ends in omae wa mou shindeiru fashio
Curse you Toei for not showing that in the anime!!!

I liked the final arc of FotNS. It gave decent closure to the series and FINALLY resolved the awkward love triangle between Bat, Lin and Kenshiro

Though I hate it because it ends on such a bittersweet note. Ken has either outcasted himself from all his friends and family or all his friends and family are dead. Even Kokuoh died (I loved that damn horse). The worse part is all of this was kinda foreshadowed in the first arc.

DMUA, we all know he only passed out right? :'(

Plus if the series had ended on Ryu's stupid arc, it would've left a bad taste in my mouth

I'm pretty sure that's just a straight up awful and extremely note.

On the other end, Spike's ending was a hard bittersweet.

Also can someone please tell me how did Kenshiro and Kaioh became country level? Cause the AP difference between an island and a country is too far apart. How strong do you have to be in order to be country level apposed to being island level?

As Monkey99 said, Jagi survived a Large Island level Nuke, and Kenshiro is way above him. Atleast more than 100x at the end of the series.

The guy survived a Large Island level+ nuke, and Ken fodderized him at 30%, so we can just use simple multipliers, and his 100% would be around Small Country level (Pre-Seals Lifted).

Post-Seals Lifted 30% = Pre-Seals Lifted 100%, so, multiplie it once again and we have Country level.

Next question, how strong is Kenshiro in Fist of the North Star: The Cursed City? The serial novel's event took place after the manga, does anyone know? I'm assuming he would be large country level.

JohnCenaNation said:
Next question, how strong is Kenshiro in Fist of the North Star: The Cursed City? The serial novel's event took place after the manga, does anyone know? I'm assuming he would be large country level.
Well, is there anyone who can be scaled to the previous characters in that novel?

Cooltaff12 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Well, is there anyone who can be scaled to the previous characters in that novel?
Well, watch New Fist of the North Star which is the OVA adaptation off that serial novel. Here is the entire video.

New Fist of The North Star - HD

Well, watch New Fist of the North Star which is the OVA adaptation off that serial novel. Here is the entire video.

Oh... THAT Kenshiro.

That Kenshiro who couldn't break through some bars. :S

Cooltaff12 said:

Oh...
THAT Kenshiro.

That Kenshiro who couldn't break through some bars. :S

Plot induced stupidity. I'm 100% sure the reason why he couldn't break the bars is because the bars keep popping up in place to further imprisoned him.

Back