• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Next fight is Spyro vs Crash.

I actually wanted this battle for a whilw. And there's hopefully no way they get it wrong as all it takes is the ending of the Legends Trilogy to see who wins

Db only had him at almost light speed due pol having hanged man. Kars or Josephor pepper or Arabia fats or josuke. All other ftl feats had no mention. Also used ova feats and excluded all feats actually worth mentioning.

Although phasing and a few feats had mentioned and eoh had mentioned once off hand on a note.

Alright! Where the hell is the Death Battle?! They say it will be out in March 19, right now it's March 20. Explain me this crime scene right now!!!

My inner JoJo fanboy wants Jotaro to win but I can't see it happening. I'm getting the same anxiety I felt for Kirby vs Buu.

Jotaro's only chance at winning this, if Death Battle doesn't disregard Kenshiro's feats, is by grabbing onto Kenshiro's heart and crushing it. Anything involving physical confrontation will result in his death.

I just read through the comments on RT's website and I know who wins now. I don't have first membership so I couldn't watch the video.

Actually, I take back everything what I said about Kenshiro's tiering system, Kenshiro at the end of Fist of the North Star: The Cursed City would be Continent level if you think about. If Kenshiro during his fight against Kaioh was Country level which isn't even the end of the Fist of the North Star manga yet, imagine how much stronger Kenshiro have at the final chapter of the manga since he didn't stop training/fighting. So if Fist o the North Star: The Cursed City is a sequel to the manga, it would make sense if I were to highball Kesshiro at its max, he would be Continent level, lol!

let me guess,subsonic reaction and speed star platinum with the best feat of smashing some diamonds,building level Ken at best and at the end of the video they say *insert winner here* is infinitely tougher then another is that what happened?

Almost ftl jotaro except diamond teeth and ova building throw peak for him.

No just platinum while he may win Ken just needed one touch despite platinum blitzing him.

Director edition goes over far detailed explanation and how either may win honestly.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Jotaro's only chance at winning this, if Death Battle doesn't disregard Kenshiro's feats, is by grabbing onto Kenshiro's heart and crushing it.
I doubt even that would be possible unless Kenshiro doesn't have his toki(aura) up.

JohnCenaNation said:
Actually, I take back everything what I said about Kenshiro's tiering system, Kenshiro at the end of Fist of the North Star: The Cursed City would be Continent level if you think about. If Kenshiro during his fight against Kaioh was Country level which isn't even the end of the Fist of the North Star manga yet, imagine how much stronger Kenshiro have at the final chapter of the manga since he didn't stop training/fighting. So if Fist o the North Star: The Cursed City is a sequel to the manga, it would make sense if I were to highball Kesshiro at its max, he would be Continent level, lol!
Its unclear how strong Kenshiro would be at the end or at this point in time without using scaling. We do know he got more than 3.4x stronger when he faced Kaioh the second time, but thats about it. Let us just hope that Souten No Ken Re:Genesis gives us more impressive feat. Its either that or a sequel to HnK where theres a power gap.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Almost ftl jotaro except diamond teeth and ova building throw peak for him.
No just platinum while he may win Ken just needed one touch despite platinum blitzing him.

Director edition goes over far detailed explanation and how either may win honestly.
Director edition?

Let's be real: they are simply gonna make them both Supersonic or Hypersonic at best and pick the one with the most flashy feats, or the one who has more as the winner.

For example, if they were to put Solaris against Majin Buu, they would pick Buu as the winner since destroying a planet with a ki blast is a more visually understandable feat than causing the destruction of multiple timelines over time while doing absolutely nothing.

DMB 1 said:
Let's be real: they are simply gonna make them both Supersonic or Hypersonic at best and pick the one with the most flashy feats, or the one who has more as the winner.

For example, if they were to put Solaris against Majin Buu, they would pick Buu as the winner since destroying a planet with a ki blast is a more visually understandable feat than causing the destruction of multiple timelines over time while doing absolutely nothing.
Video out man. JOTARO had downplayed only a little for velocity.

They were my childhood and I've been wanting the fight forever. Too bad it's such a blatant stomp adter Spyro went God of War in the Legends Trilogy

I'm surprised that they brought up Kenshiro's clone technique, it's not something that was only brought up every few arcs.

Wish they brought up some of Ken's other techniques that he picked up from other martial artists and went more in depth on Muso Tensei, but it was still a pretty good fight.

Almost had a heart attack when it looked like Jotaro was gonna crush Kenshiro's heart. That was a neat suspense raiser

now give us Raoh vs DIO

Jotaro throwing the minarett man not even the best feat from that episode let alone the ova. Outcome expected just downplayed. (Jotaro either had or at least scaled off of nine ftl feats).

I'm happy Kenshiro won but also sad for Jotaro, I like both.

also, my childhood is up next :(

I gotta give love to Spyro.. I always loved his games the most.

I think death battle kind of has a point with Silver Chariot's MFTL feat. Just because they interpret it differently doesn't mean it's downplay. Don't you think SC being MFTL kind of contradicts that whole situation with the Hanged Man? Half of the struggle of that fight was Hanged Man's speed.

FTL should still be valid though. The Hanged Man feat should be an outlier on Polnareff's part. The way they interpreted the FTL statement is just silly; the statement was completely separated from his time stop ability and had nothing to do with it. There's no reason to say Star Platinum is "only technically FTL via time stop".

Well we do know that SP is FTL, SC scales, so the Hanged Man feat it's still a problem.

But yeah, I was always iffy about that feat.

Except the reason for pol needing hanged man moving in a line is jotaro Abdul kakyoin are able ta see through their stand while pol explicitly can not while he had his armor. Yeah while pol barely managed on keeping up with hanged man his very stand had no trouble attacking he just needed a command on where he must have attached that plus sc had another ftl which had been calculated at 76x lightspeed.

Chariot is ftl while pol himself is up there just not quite ftl.

Yeah. Among other feats (red hot chili peppers moving a lightspeed and koichi explicitly noting jotaro would be able of keep track of him at that velocity or multiple time pol tagged hanged man or josuke having a casual relavistic feat).

Also Joseph and kars and other variety and all.
775eecb53785cc1d5c7488ccbbab4e735ccb0dbf 3131493 1560 1200

Back