• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cooltaff12 said:
Phoenix821 said:
Someone on DeviantArt wrote a long review of this death battle
Here and Here
Yeah that's my friend work.
He does have some valuable opinion regarding this fight.
No offense to your friend, but this is way too much into nitpicking territory. I'm part of a discord server that does nothing but critique Death Battle, and even they don't go this far.

I get that this guy is passionate about fighting and both series, but when it feels like you're criticizing every single second and aspect of this regardless if it's warranted, you might wanna tone it down a little bit.

Cooltaff12 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I have a question, why haven't none of the JoJo characters reached country level yet? Why are they all still multi-city block levels?
Have you not read anythint passed part 4? Im prettt sure JoJo has Universal and Multiversal stands on the top.
I'm not talking about hax.

JohnCenaNation said:
Cooltaff12 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I have a question, why haven't none of the JoJo characters reached country level yet? Why are they all still multi-city block levels?
Have you not read anythint passed part 4? Im prettt sure JoJo has Universal and Multiversal stands on the top.
Well you aren't clear.

JohnCenaNation said:
Cooltaff12 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I think you talking about Novel Kars

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/JORGE_JOESTAR:_Kars_Flips_Britai

But then he got upgrade to universe+ level

This battle is a Fly vs T-Rex. The T-Rex can't catch the fly, and the fly can't hurt the T-Rex. The only way that T-Rex can win is waiting his enemy stamina end.

TheDoom01 said:
This battle is a Fly vs T-Rex. The T-Rex can't catch the fly, and the fly can't hurt the T-Rex. The only way that T-Rex can win is waiting his enemy stamina end.
Steh the Programmer made that quote.

Steh the Programmer made that quote.

That is a good quote.

But he did make a mistake when refeering to the Liu feat.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
They either killed themselves before the pressure point could take effect, the attacker wasn't aiming to kill, only maim or incapacitate, or sometimes the attacker only punched them. Not every attack is a pressure point technique. Sometimes a punch is just a punch, and a ki blast is just a ki blast. Also, a lot of those people you listed were killed by pressure point attacks. Seriously, Jagi was blown into for pieces, Ryuken was killed by Raoh's technique, same for Amiba was killed by one of Ken's techniques. Shin would've blown up, but he killed himself before that could happen.
Also keep in mind that Kenshiro purposefully makes these delayed attacks, so he can give his opponents time to reflect on the fact that they're gonna explode, or so he can interrogate his victim.
Yet, when Kaioh hit Kenshiro with a pressure point attack at point blank range intended for him to explode, he didn't, he was still alive. Why was that? Why didn't Kenshiro explode, instead of being still alive? I'm sure other opponents tried to do the same thing on Kenshiro in the past, and it didn't work on him. Why?

TheDoom01 said:
What about heart grab?

Seventy96 said:
TheDoom01 said:
What about heart grab?
This is a ability that jotaro dosen't use too much in battle, but he can use.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Because after lifting the seals, he became immune to the effects of the Hokuto arts.
Do Fist of the North Star character ages after reaching adulthood? Cause Kenshiro barely looks older than he did from the start of the manga to the end of the manga, despite the fact he met Bat and Lin when they were kids as an adult, they grew up, yet Kenshiro doesn't look any different.

Actually, its pretty subtle, but Ken does show signs of aging throughout the series. Notice how at the beginning of the series, Kenshiro still has some boyish features, but as time progresses, you see those slowly fade away as he matures.

(Also Ryuken literally was an elderly man, and he was one of the successors to Hokuto Shinken)

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Actually, its pretty subtle, but Ken does show signs of aging throughout the series. Notice how at the beginning of the series, Kenshiro still has some boyish features, but as time progresses, you see those slowly fade away as he matures.
(Also Ryuken literally was an elderly man, and he was one of the successors to Hokuto Shinken)
So how old would they be?

Can't say for sure, but I think it was stated that he was in his mid 20s when the series started, and nearing his 30s when the series ends. I think

Kenshiro wil never, ever touch Jotaro with how stupidly fast Star Platinum is.

Ken might be a lot stronger, but is simply too damn slow for it to even matter.

In norml conditions, this would be a stamina battle.

But if Jotaro has either Reality Override or phasing thru people in character, i can easly see him just crushing ken`s heart.

@RapidMotorcycle19

Speed means nothing if you're distracted by, oh say, multiple clones

Also, it's not as easy to crush Ken's heart as you may think. Whenever the human body takes an impact, energy waves are sent throughout the body that CAN rupture organs if strong enough. With all the shit Kenshiro's taken over the years, such as being shot by a tank and an entire skyscraper falling on him (both without a scratch), any normal human's insides would be paste.

There is still no proof Ken's heart is stronger than diamonds. But hey, thats out of character for Jojo to do.

If he doesnt have over heaven nor phasing, it would just be a stalemate.

Back