• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Jotaro even attack internal organs in character?

He never did it on Part 3, but forgive me JoJo fans, for I have sinned: I don't read the manga.

A fly doesn't have my durability and hell not my attack potency. Would it hit me with full force, it would damage itself than me.

Phasing and ya must have the aura put up first man.

(Fly analogy honestly kinda odd but the saying does go if it does work it works man.

Theres also the possibility of Qtaro trying to block an attack from Ken instead of dodging, since he doesn't know how powerful Ken is, and he could potentially run out of stamina before deciding to attack his heart.

Within a death?

Jotaro would have enough adavantage on figuring out how powerful he would honestly be when a million attacks fail.

Thats all assuming Kenshiro won't use Muso Tensei or his Toki no Aura to protect himself. Like, yeah Jotaro blitz, but its more likely that Ken goes on the defensive and goes intangible before Jotaro decides to phase through his heart. Kenshiro knows when to stay back and observe his opponent, especially when he realizes that his opponent is a million times faster than him and has an invisible side kick helping him fight.

Yeah except he would fail when jotaro would have literal day or two of punching before he would even have one plan thought or move.

Muso Tensei can activate without Ken even consciously doing so, so its chances of activating before Jotaro can crush his heart are even higher. Also, precognition and the fact that Jotaro rarely uses phasing helps as well.

Man. The difference would have jotaro punch ken a million which lead from failed punching into phasing as jotaro would not just punch him again after few million he just did failed.

The difference would havejotaro do this before precognition or muso would factor man.

Dont forget that Jotaro full on punching Kenshiro with SP is likely to result in a broken fist at the bare minimum given the massive durability difference between the two, which could debilitate his ability to fight

Also Kenshiro doesn't mess around when he's being overwhelmed. After his defeat at the hands of Kaioh, he changed up his attitude to the point where he whipped out Muso Tensei on a mook and erased his arms even before he even touched him. He even admits that he would've spared him had this occurred earlier.

Which only would make jotaro phase faster man.

While all true ya forget he may have been punched a million and then phased before a thought even occurs man as the difference would mitigate.

Or in the split second he's reeling, Kenshiro turns intangible and takes the time to assess the situation.

Still, that implies Kenshiro won't use Muso Tensei while getting punched. Even if he can't see it happening, he's still gonna feel it. And again, Muso Tensei doesn't even need Kenshiro to think about it to activate. It can activate without Ken consciously telling it to turn on with a thought.

Moment for jotaro an eternity on ken. Also he did that on heart attack and did not delay any movementjotaro did man.

Jotaro would punch and eventually phase far before Ken would muso as he would not punch him a million he would phase far before that. Maybe after a handful of punching as punching a being ya can just phase would be better than punching a thing ya do no damage.

Jotaro is MFTL. Kenshiro won't have any time to do anything, there will be no timeframe in between attacks where he gets to evade because everything Star Platinum does is going to be happening at speads at least thousands of times faster than what he can comprehend.

Should we really be giving Jotaro that heart stopping ability though? Part 3 is full of BS, like Star Platinum inhaling Justice.

Nope but it has reacted to the user being blitzed in the past, but we're going nowhere with this so I'll just drop it \_(-_-)_/

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Exactly.

And jotaro would phase at eventually. All prior of his him doing anything .
But it would do nothing to help him when an Aura is too dense for a stand to apply counter force to. Speed would be a determine factor, if the fighters was on the samd level in durability and attack potency.

Does Kenshiro always have that all-encompassing Aura around him? I really don't see why it would act as a solid just because it's spiritual energy.

Back