• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro plays a video game just to bully a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, at the top of my head I can't think of any 8-Bs who abuse Range relentlessly.

Either way Kirito gets absolutely curbed.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Do you want me to revert it to Pre-World Jotaro?
Hmm.... That might be unfair in the opposite direction via Starburst stream considering it speed amps and just melts the opponent.

Might just be a simple mismatch.

Again

Pretty sure it's a mismatch and should be closed

It's not, having an ability that lets you win doesn't make it a stomp. And Jotaro doesn't use it right away all the time but he uses it alot.

Having an ability that allows you to basically Immediately win with no way for an opponent to really deal with it however

Okay yeah Jotaro doesn't spam the world that much, I guess I'll just J O T A R O for reasons above

Great, another decisive win for JoJo. We need to add this to Jotaro's page, and I'm thinking of giving him a greater challenge from the MK verse.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Great, another decisive win for JoJo. We need to add this to Jotaro's page, and I'm thinking of giving him a greater challenge from the MK verse.
What's with the sudden rise in MK VS JoJo threads lately? Did I miss something?

Well, they simply just saw both were 8-B and said "hmmmmmmm" is my guess.

I mean yeah, but both verses have had that rating for a while now. Seems odd that it took this long for them to pick up, if they were ever going to pick up at all.

I think it's just Xtasyamphetamine likes both verses and he kinda got it rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back