• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Old Jotaro But The One Nobody Likes
Reinhard Throne
6-A Reinhard and has his spear.
9-B Jotaro with High 8-C Star Platinum:The World, as well as having access to his Part 3 Plot Armour.

He can also steal the kill (somehow) like he did in part 4 lol.

Fight takes place in the mushroom kingdom.

Reinhard can see Star Platinum

Who wins?

Star Plotinum (Jotaro's secret second stand) teleports Jotaro wherever he pleases (he used this to get under the manhole cover before Dio did, and to get out from under the road roller), places a bunch of magazines under his clothes, and allow him to survive with his skull (and possibly brain) pierced, it will also allow him to bypass Regenerationn, seeing as DIO was unable to regenerate from being blown up

He then realizes that Star Platinum and REINHARD HIMSELF are the same kind of Stand, and slowly gains all of his abilities during the fight

Jotaro wins ezpz

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Star Plotinum (Jotaro's secret second stand) teleports Jotaro wherever he pleases (he used this to get under the manhole cover before Dio did, and to get out from under the road roller), places a bunch of magazines under his clothes, and allow him to survive with his skull (and possibly brain) pierced, it will also allow him to bypass Regenerationn, seeing as DIO was unable to regenerate from being blown up
He then realizes that Star Platinum and REINHARD HIMSELF are the same kind of Stand, and slowly gains all of his abilities during the fight

Jotaro wins ezpz
Can I just say I've been having a really bad week and needed something to cheer me up. This is the funniest thing I've read all week so thank you.

It was established early in Part 3 that Jotaro never took damage in battle, even without that he has a healing factor as he regenerate several bones in his fight with DIO. And this is without counting 『The Ambulance』, voting Jotaro.

The spear means nothing to someone who's quite literally weaponised the plot. Even if it hit and Jotaro was drafted into Reinhard's legion, Jotaro would realise that Reinhard's Legion is the same kind of stand to Star Platinum and thus, would turn them against Reinhard.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Imagine Jotaro fighting Ichigo.

Jotaro realizes Star Platinum and Ichigo's Bankai are the same type Stand, while Ichigo learns that he has Stand user heritage and gains a same type Stand as Jotaro.

I have my doubts about this match. Like is Jotaro dying or is the battle gonna end soon? If those answers are yes then Reinhard is stomped. I include the possibility of Star Platinum evolving to the point where it can actually kill Reinhard without touching Mercurius.

Back