• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's "Ora ora ora!" vs. Angel Rush

Discuss who would win and why, while I grab my popcorn and spectate

NO REGULATIONS (as of now)

^i would give the edge to jotaro, he can stop time and attack places like eyes...

i know this is usually not used as a argument but if the only other option if a draw and the attacking side has the possibility to actually aim at such spots than i would say we can take it right?

other than that it is inconclusive forme too

Jotaro's attack is Multi City Block+ with Star Platinum, pummeling through Pri Pri Prisoner's City Durability with the speed gap crushes Pri Pri Prisoner, ripping through him like this.

Jotaro Kujo would chip Puri Puri to death, getting blitzed by Star Platinum even for a single second would allow him to pile up millions and millons of punches all of which should have the same ap as eachother.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Jotaro Kujo would chip Puri Puri to death, getting blitzed by Star Platinum even for a single second would allow him to pile up millions and millons of punches all of which should have the same ap as eachother.
Technically yes but... That's kinda...

Battlemania said:
How? With speed equalized we have timestop Jotaro as well as Multi City+ destruction.
Temporal timestop (5 seconds IIRC) and Star Platinum wouldn't be able to harm Prisioner

So Prisioner one-shots

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
IIRC, we rejected the damage accumulation in JJBA

KaenDragneel123 said:
IIRC, we rejected the damage accumulation in JJBA
It's not damage accumulation, think of chip damage. Akin to mining, but being able to swing the pickaxe at ludicrous speeds.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
It's not damage accumulation, think of chip damage. Akin to mining, but being able to swing the pickaxe at ludicrous speeds.
It would be more like "MIcro-chip" damage... Or even least.

Micro chip damage can amount to a lot when you have the ability to dish out millions of them within a single second. Puri gets hilariously blitzed.

KaenDragneel123 said:
... That's damage accumulation...
both concepts are similar but "damage accumulation" is the power to attack a enemy and not cause damage while it is accumulated and than release it all at once,

"chip-damage" is similar to a mosquito attacking you, the damage exists and it will only gets worse, albeitin very small areas but imagine a million or more mosquito-attacks basically all at once, that is more than enough to kill you ^_^

Back