• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Destro vs Pri-Pri Prisoner

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Another MHA vs OPM fight, and won't be the last either.

Re-Destro is restricted to his 7-C rating.

Monster Association Arc Prisoner, but he's restricted to his 7-C rating.

Re-Destro: Stronger than 10.08 Kilotons of TNT

Pri-Pri-Prisoner: Stronger than 11.6 Kilotons of TNT

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance is 10 meters.

Everything else is falls under SBA.

Who wins?

Re-Destro: XSOULOFCINDERX, Kaio1277999, (2)

Pri-Pri-Prisoner: SlendVeny, (1)

xAQbFAN.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Re-Destro wins this since he's only marginally weaker but has the range and intelligence advantage, especially since PPP is noted at always being overconfident at first. I'm not sure who the better hand to hand fighter is but I'm assuming it's PPP, not that it will really matter too much.

I never underestimate Prisoner's ability to make shit up(Reactive Evolution). But besides that, he has Bristle Armor, the 7-C version of Vibration ☆ Angel(Not the Dark Angel Rush), and regen. I don't see Destro pulling this off.

Bump.

Is it alright to count you as a vote for Prisoner than?

Note: Re-Destro also gets stronger as well with Stress, obviously anything outside of his Tier is restricted. I think his scaling is a bit more significant.

Since Re-Destro did this level of damage to a 10.08 KT character with an attack that didn't even directly hit him.

PPP can seemingly dodge Destro's stress bombs by just using Angel Crawl. He tends to go for that when it comes to mobility. He can also amp his own physical strength with Angel Vibration

Back