• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dio was literally trying to kill him and he didn't do diddly squat, sure he has been shown to phase through stuff but he never uses it in combat. There are other times he was close to being killed, pick a moment from part 4 or 6 when he is fighting, but guess what? He never phases through anyone in combat.

Of course not, but has he ever actually wanted to kill anyone outside of DIO? (Where phasing was useless since DIO can regerate lost organs and SP was ripping him apart instead).

He has the power to phase, he's phased through both himself, inanimate objects and other people.

Yes he never used in combat but nothing says he cant and the only time he would've, ie DIO, it's a useless ability due to his vampiric nature and simply ripping him apart is better, which he did.

In every fight he's in he's in a life ir death situation, even against Kakyoin who just tried to kill him he merely incapitated him and took him home.

Then we got others utilizing it to a minor extent like Silver Chariot phasing through a table to skewer Joseph's hand.

Make this simple, show me evidence of him phasing through anyone in combat, if not then we can't assume he will do something that he has never been shown to do. He has the ability, but he never uses it, it's probably character induced stupidity but still.

It is CIS if ya wanna go that route, he can phase, it's a fact, Star Platinum can quite literally reach inside someone's body and grab their heart, he's done it to himself and someone else, was it outside of combat? Yes, but he can still do it.

I mean look at how many characters exist on this wiki that have powers that they don't use in combat, Mirage Mewtwo springs to mind as a recent combatant that has plenty of abilities but not a single one outside of punch, kick and lasers were shown, I'm not gonna say he cant use them but he sure didn't use it when it would of come in handy.

We've already gone past the grace period. I've asked an admin off-thread to put it in or unlock it and it seems they didn't do it after they told me they were going to get to it.

EDIT: Getting someone else to do it now.

@TheJ-ManRequiem It's cis but standard battle assumptions assume both characters are in character but willing to kill, in character jotaro doesn't phase through anyone in combat, only a bloodlusted jotaro would, and he isn't bloodlusted here, so it's faulty reasoning to say jotaro wins cause of phasing when he is in character here.

Fair enough i suppose.

I would assume he would against a character he's willing to kill that punching them really hard wouldn't solve since that's a situation that never occurred in the manga, he either didn't wanna kill or punching worked fine but I can understand your view.

Why not ask Burning Full Fingers? He usually add matches for results whenever I request them. Although I don't know if he can unlock locked profiles

Back