• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think P4 Josuke takes this. He seems to be far more skilled and has faced seemingly a more varied amounts of foes. Crazy Diamond also seems flat out to superior to soft and wet

JoJo 8-Cs are pretty high, so while Gappy has an AP advantage it's not overwealming I'm pretty sure.

Josuke4: 1.01 Tons (Scaling to SP)

Josuke8: 2, 3 or 4 tons (Don't know what end is accepted)

(Also to avoid redundancy I'm calling P4 Josuke Josuke and P8 Josuke Gappy from this point onward)

Josuke has a lot more he can do with Crazy Diamond thanks to the alleyway, so that's also something to note.

Apparently you can vote on your own thread because there actually isn't a rule against it but uhh

What stops gappy from stealing his eyesight or friction and then fighting

I mean if you can take mental functions like eyesight, smell and sound couldn't he just plunder josuke's higher brain functions causing josuke to collapse as his body ceases all bodily functions killing him on the spot

>I mean if you can take mental functions like eyesight,

Except he does it by popping the targets eyes.

CStrike said:
P4 because he can block the bubbles with rubble walls, and can proceed to "Angelo" him.
Not gonna be blocking anything with rubber, he can't exactly pull it out of his ass. And he's not gonna Angelo him, if he enters CQC with Gappy he's ******, he'd have lost instantly.

On phone, misread due to tiny text. Either way it ain't gonna help, S&W has shown control over his bubbles, he can have em go around. And Josuke kinda needs to cqc to put gappy down, which ain't gonna go well if he ever enters S&W's range.

E╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Ân╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âs╠Âu╠Âk╠Âe╠Â

Josuke 8 FRA

Chariot190 said:
On phone, misread due to tiny text. Either way it ain't gonna help, S&W has shown control over his bubbles, he can have em go around. And Josuke kinda needs to cqc to put gappy down, which ain't gonna go well if he ever enters S&W's range.
Are the bearing balls a part of Josuke's kit? I forgot about whether they were or not... Couldn't Josuke also throw x item and if it breaks upon hitting Gappy he could also restore it like how he he did in the Hazamada fight?

Don't think so. He only ever had em once. It's be occasional equipment, not standard. Idk why that would matter, S&W could block or dodge. If Josuke does the blood trick though it'd work but the only way he'd get to use the blood trick is if he gets damaged, and the only way he'd get damaged by SW would result in incap or death.

Back