• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, but Josuke's hair > Giorno's hair due to not being 3 donuts and only one singular loaf of bread

Giorno has more hax and utility, while Josuke has more raw power and CD could cripple GE with a single punch, and still has a good share of hax as well.

I don't know if Crazy Diamond can reverse the effects of Giorno's Life Manipulation and turn the living things back into inanimate objects, but if he can, then he definitely has an edge here.

But even with that, there's still Gold Experience's ability to punch life into people and slow down their perception of time. I don't know how Josuke's going to play around that, but all Josuke has to do is get a good gut punch in and its over, and breaking through GE's guard in CQC won't be hard. Plus Josuke was able to take hits from RHCP, who overpowered Crazy Diamond, so he should definitely be able to take his own damage being reflected onto him, although it will catch him off guard.

I'm giving it to Josuke with high difficulty, assuming that he can reverse the life forms back into inanimate objects. Because what he did with Sheer Heart Attack makes me think that could work. But that's just a maybe.

If we're taking ALL of base GE's powers here, including ones that were retconned like the "slow down perception of time" thing, then realistically Giorno can just cover himself with various creations and reflect Josuke's DORARARAs back at him, since Josuke has to punch something before the fix actually takes effect.

Plus, OP didn't really specify the details of this fight that much. If it's a close-up stand rush, Crazy Diamond is much stronger than Gold Experience. But if they're having a long-range battle like Kira vs Josuke, Giorno gets an edge in being able to heal himself. OP should have multiple rounds for this, as Stands are really versatile and would do different things in different scenarios.

All points made before were rather good. I must also add that Josuke has ironically more experience (pardon the pun) than Giorno, especially in a Stand-to-Stand mano-a-mano fight (see how he manhandled Killer Queen). It would depend on the situation and the arena, but I cannot imagine Giorno being able to deal a decisive blow. I think Gold Experience would get overwhelmed up close and I don't think Giorno can win from a distance. (Except if he can get Josuke to get stung by a scorpion or something)

I feel like Josuke would win this fight by overpowering Giorno. Giorno won most of his fights by outsmarting his enemies or exploiting their weaknesses. Since Crazy Diamond has no real weakness that Giorno could capitalize on that's out of the question, and Josuke most likely will not be outsmarted by Giorno.

@Teeny6k

Actually I've read a little bit into Part 5 and there's already plenty of intelligence feats for Giorno to show. And GE's ability is far more versatile.

I'm still a bit torn on who actually wins this matchup, but you're not giving Giorno enough credit here.

@ArbitraryNumbers

I'm not saying Giorno is not intelligent. I'm saying that Josuke is pretty smart himself. I never would of thought of trapping Red Hot Chili Pepper into a tire.

Also Crazy Diamond matches Gold Experience in speed and has greater durability and strength. Also with Gold Experience's D in durability one rush attack from Josuke would end Giorno.

Gold Experience should match in Dura and AP as they have both taken A rank attacks to a similar degree and harmed A rank Dura stands to a similar degree

I guess you are right because Star Platinum had an E in durability in stone ocean

Star_Platinum-_The_World.png

I think that's the only ranking actually considered though, as Jotaro didn't tank any hits and Anasui had to protect Jotaro with Diver Down so that Jotaro wouldn't get oneshotted

Also I think there was something about Jotaro's body sort of rotting from being in a vegetative state

Then again IIRC Pucci just oneshotted everyone

Utter Stomp. Araki should've closed that thread.

Well, Jotaro was oneshotted with knives, he was able to survive knives in part 3 (There were much less knives this time, so the argument of "magazines tho" doesn't really work as he even took one to the head, there was even blood iirc, meaning it did pierce)

Let's not derail the thread.

Anyways Giorno is now supposedly on par with Josuke physically. Combine that with his better hax and he should win.

Back