• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i still dont se how fear hax is useful here when joseph fought dio who SHOULD have both fear and charm hax on his profile also joseph could cout himself in hamon which destroyed pillar men and vampires who have hign mid

also the blades are diffrent from hamon the energi is concetraded in the blade whi hamoo goes thru the whole bodie dio had to decapitate his head from body to survive hamon

I don't know about Akaza, does sunlight negate his regen? if so, Hamon should also negate it since it's basically sunlight, As for fearhax, Josep fought guys who should have some sort of fearhax on their profile, such as DIO and maybe Pillar Men, But not sure if he can resist it

For like, the 4th time, Akaza resists Regen Neg.

If this wasn't enough, the weapons that everyone relevant in KNY uses are called Nichirin Swords, swords that are made from ore that absorbs sunlight and stated to be effective in killing demons due to their weakness to sunlight. Furthermore, Tanjirou, someone who's able to use flame techniques in order to negate Regenerationn of demons, couldn't put down Akaza until he killed himself.

Akaza resisted Nijirin Blades who are doing the same thing as hamon AND another regen negating technique on top of that. Akaza's fearhax upscales from someone whos absolute fodder compared to him, so even if Joseph resists Dios or whoever, he would still get nearly paralysed from fear

First Witch said:
BlackGiorno69 said:
hamon>>>blades
On what basis though
blades from what i know contain the sunlight but dont expand upon contact and demons in kimetsu only need to have their neck choped of to get killed while hamon upon contact goes thru the whole body dio hat do rip his head off to not get killed by hamon

Which Joseph is this, old or post-training?

Also I don't really feel like it's need to be speed-equalized since they have same speed, (non-reaction wise)

If he resist regen neg how Joseph supposed to win this? Mismatch and should be closed then. Joseph has no wincon?

Erentheturkishguy said:
If he resist regen neg how Joseph supposed to win this? Mismatch and should be closed then. Joseph has no wincon?
nah i think its more like people wanking kimetsu a bit too much

BlackGiorno69 said:
blades from what i know contain the sunlight but dont expand upon contact and demons in kimetsu only need to have their neck choped of to get killed while hamon upon contact goes thru the whole body dio hat do rip his head off to not get killed by hamon
This proofed... Nothing though. The only thing one could get from this is that Hamon has a bigger attack range but this dosn't make Hamon >>> Nichirin blades at all. In the end, both have the same feats of regen negation. And Akaza resisted that. ON TOP of ablities that further negates Regenerationn.

"nah i think its more like people wanking kimetsu a bit too much"

Uncalled. There is evidence for our claims. You gave none, so keep your ad hominems for yourself.

First Witch said:
BlackGiorno69 said:
This proofed... Nothing though. The only thing one could get from this is that Hamon has a bigger attack range but this dosn't make Hamon >>> Nichirin blades at all. In the end, both have the same feats of regen negation. And Akaza resisted that. ON TOP of ablities that further negates Regenerationn.
"nah i think its more like people wanking kimetsu a bit too much"

Uncalled. There is evidence for our claims. You gave none, so keep your ad hominems for yourself.
ok but calm down cowboy we need more votes

I don't appreciate this "No U" from you, seeing as you clearly began throwing wank around but agreed, no more silly aggression

7 votes but opposite side only when opposite side has 3 votes less, when it's for example 5 votes vs 7 votes then it's' not grace yet

Back