• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jorgen Von Strangle explanation.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Can someone tell me where Jorgen's 2-C bomb feat comes in? I've done research and cannot find any info on it.

Also, why does he have Athlete Level speed? For a Multi-Universal level, that seems very low for one. If anything, he should be Massively FTL+ for likely being superior to Cosmo.

I believe it comes from the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour specials, I think the first one.

Most fairies should scale off of Cosmo's MFTL+ feat, yes.

I was planning to research the verse this year, the scaling is... scary. I agree with this.

Well we're on the topic, we should really talk about The Fairies' and Crocker's power scaling.

Well, Poof's magic is this powerful (43:10) and fairies can technically withstand attacks from other fairies...consistently.

But I would recommend to wait to avoid having inaccurate stats.

Fairy durability is pretty inconsistent, but I feel like them taking hits from other fairies' magic should be more consistent then, say, Cosmo getting horribly beat up by a Kangaroo or something.

You mean for combat speed? Complicated, I can find you some Relativistic+ feats if you want.

Sure. But for his speed in general ( Likely movement speed. ), He should just be superior to Cosmo, boosting him up to MFTL+

Bump.

Also, I do feel Jorgen has a lot more powers and attributes. With how big of a show Fairly Odd Parents is, I bet there are some good feats and sources in there somewhere.

Jorgen has another low 2-c feat when timmy wishing he never existed Jorgen warped the timeline and showed him how it would be without him and casually returned everything to normal.As for other power Cosmo and Wanda send Timmy to cyber space so I think data manipulation for Cosmo,Wanda and Jorgen.

Back