• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JORGE JOESTAR UPGRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars has survived at a Universal Reset

"Yes. The universe has looped thirty-six times, and as it

ended and began anew thirty-six additional mes arrived."

The ultimate life form could even survive the end of the

universe!?

If the universe looped, then history repeated itself, the

same fate befell Cars, and he became the ultimate thing thirty-

seven times, was flung into space thirty-seven times, made his way

to Mars thirty-seven times, and then all thirty-seven Cars had a

team up?"

And he was able to fight physically with Novel Dio who damaged him and he could kill him if there's not Regenerationn

"Yo, yo, look at that...!" Narancia said. Mildly annoyed bythis interruption, I looked where he was pointing, and saw Dio and Cars punching each other. Each time one made contact, Bam! Bam! They'd explode, and then reassemble their pulverized bodies just to punch back. The explosions were getting more violent, and they were putting themselves back together faster each time. It was like
dark red fireworks moving through the air flickering and blooming.

Does This put Novel Kars and Novel Dio to 3A in AP and Durability physically?

Standuser081 said:
Wait, so in the scene, Kars and Dio's fight caused the universe to restart?
Nop

Kars should have 3A-High 3A durability

Dio has broke easly that durability, and he has the same strength of Kars

If both hadn't regenetation they would be pretty dead

I am here. I do not know much about the Jorge Joestar novel, but if he did indeed survive the universal reset through durability alone then it is fine. Since the resets in Jorge Joestar are actual destruction feats

The rests being durability feats was debunked in a earlier thread, and I believe Low 2-C is not applicable here, as in the Novel I believe there was a statement that the reset only occurred on Earth

@Antvasima

If there are any other Jojo threads that need avaluating, feel free to have anyone contact me. I do not think this will go through however, since this feat was previously discussed on another thread

I think that it was an old thread, so it may be hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back