• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait wait wait, i'm laughing but that just went way too quickly. Is this a stomp?

i would like to point out that jokers gun is 9-C (being 451 joules at most.) the dino is 9-B (being 725926 joules at lowest.) so i doubt the gun would actually do anything.

still i doubt it would do any fatal damage it´s a small hand gun that a normal human could survive getting hit by (depending on where it hits.) thanos is a massive dino far superior to even top tier humans i very seriously doubt it would kill it.

Well, Joker's gun is fully loaded, he could just use the entire magazine and he has resistance to pain, so he won't be put down by a tail swing that doesn't break his neck.

You know, a human skull can block most gunshots without cracking.

Its damage to the tissue, organs, brain, spilling of the bodily fluids, etc. what kills a person.

a normal humans skull is stronger than concrete, dino skulls are thicker, stronger and better in basically every way.

You need 9-A dura to endure gunshots. They ignore durability tot that extent iirc. Bullet moves at enough speeds to pierce even tough materials like dino skull.

If I'm not mistaken, someone calculated that in real life, a human would need 8-B durability to be completely bulletproof. We just don't use that because fiction usually ignores piercing damage and just depicts being bulletproof as being a Tier 9 feat.

and im not saying thanos is bullet proof (athough i still think his bones would be able to withstand atleast a few bulets from such a small gun.) im just saying such a small gun wouldn´t kill such a massive dino in just the few hits joker would get before thanos just steps on him or bites him. even if it hit, the dino wouldnt just instantly drop dead it would probably keep going long enough to kill joker.

Yeah, it wouldn't kill him in just a few shots if the shots didn't hit him in fatal spots, but Arthur goes for headshots in character.

take an elephant gun for example its much larger and more powerful than jokers gun yet it can take up to 35 shots to kill an elephant which is much smaller than thanos.

Back