• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This video made me want to do this.

Seth Rollins (WWE) vs The Joker (Post-Flashpoint).

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Gotham City.

3 meters starting distance for both fighters.

Monday Night Messiah:

Clown Prince of Crime:

Inconclusive:

gSmmLbp.png

Rough fight for Seth, Joker doesn't exactly play fair, he's got guns, poison and all sorts of equipment. His actual combat skill is very variable but his insane stamina imo guarantees he'll pull off some hax sooner or later.

Rough fight for Seth, Joker doesn't exactly play fair, he's got guns, poison and all sorts of equipment. His actual combat skill is very variable but his insane stamina imo guarantees he'll pull off some hax sooner or later.
I don't see guns in Joker's standard equipment.

Uh, off the top of my mind he's definitely gonna have one of those handshake shock things

I mean he doesn't actually need to handshake you, he can just touch you anywhere with it and it works.

Joker's skill is all over the place. Sometimes he gets knocked down immediately, sometimes he's fighting Batman on even terms. Something that's pretty consistent is that he's completely unpredictable. This RT isn't comprehensive but has some feats

I mean he doesn't actually need to handshake you, he can just touch you anywhere with it and it works.
In that case, it will most certainly be useful.

Joker's skill is all over the place. Sometimes he gets knocked down immediately, sometimes he's fighting Batman on even terms. Something that's pretty consistent is that he's completely unpredictable. This RT isn't comprehensive but has some feats
Looking at the 'Combat Feats' section, it seems he's a bit under Batman in terms of skill, but still very skilled.

As for Seth, WWE has a pretty big scaling chain, especially for its Top and God Tiers, so it might take a bit for me to form a scaling chain for Rollins.

I think skill isn't really gonna matter, the second Seth gets close Joker can just start spraying poison so his H2H skills are secondary.

Tbf, Seth likes to get under his opponents' skin before fighting, though I doubt he's throwing someone like Joker off his game.

I feel like entering a conversation with the Joker might be the absolute worst thing he could do yeah. The dude is a master of manipulation.

I feel like entering a conversation with the Joker might be the absolute worst thing he could do yeah. The dude is a master of manipulation.
Don't get me wrong, Seth is really good at throwing his opponents' off their game by taunting or insulting them, but he's nowhere near Joker.

Seth is honestly better off throwing hands with Joker.

Give me a bit to find some shit for Seth in terms of skill, though I have a feeling Seth might have an advantage here, unless you or someone else finds something for Joker.

He probably does it's just like, I feel like Joker's got every other advantage you can possibly have.

Stamina. Stamina big time, the dude sliced his face off, taped it back on and ran around like that for a few months as a joke.

Stamina. Stamina big time, the dude sliced his face off, taped it back on and ran around like that for a few months as a joke.
Yeah. That's pretty insane.

Seth also isn't the type of guy to slice someone's face off. Only few wrestlers are willing to stoop that low.

Dunno if it's a stomp but I think it's pretty decisive for him, he has insta-kill poison and all the time to use it.

Uh, I dunno. Joker's poison ignores resistance, I can tell you that much.

yeah but like, the poison is just kind of a deal breaker against hax-less fighters I think.

yeah but like, the poison is just kind of a deal breaker against hax-less fighters I think.
Joker might be one of those characters who could beat the hax-less fighters WWE has, but lose to the haxxy WWE fighters (don't know how Joker's beating someone like Taker, Wyatt, and maybe even Kane).

Why not restrict the poison?
Pros: Fun fight with equal chances
Cons: Cannot be added to profiles. Seems like a decent trade off to me.
I'll restrict the poison then. Whether or not it gets added isn't the end of the world.

Now we have a debate (hopefully).

Back